PDA

View Full Version : Kirk Cousins Isn't Just a Sh** QB.....

Spurtacular
02-19-2019, 07:37 PM
He's also an idiot....

It's not enough he's already ripping the team off for $80 mil plus. He needs to insult the fan base, too....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/kirk-cousins-insults-minnesotans-with-obtuse-tweet-about-lebron-james-miami/ar-BBTMOou?ocid=spartanntp

spurraider21
02-19-2019, 08:11 PM
:lmao sam bradford :lmao

Will Hunting
02-19-2019, 08:36 PM
:lol So people are butthurt that he made a positive comment about Miami’s weather?

Ghazi
02-19-2019, 10:41 PM
I don't get it, he's never been to Miami before actually?

A random/lame tweet, but :lol at peoples' reactions.

Millennial_Messiah
02-20-2019, 12:05 AM
:lol So people are butthurt that he made a positive comment about Miami’s weather?

Minnesotans are #stillasshurt over Shillary losing and having to suffer through sore throats in -22F and iced over conditions

Will Hunting
02-20-2019, 09:37 AM
Minnesotans are #stillasshurt over Shillary losing and having to suffer through sore throats in -22F and iced over conditions
Yes that’s it. I’m sure the OP is extremely butthurt over Hillary losing.

Avant
02-20-2019, 01:25 PM
Cousins is a middle of the road QB and anyone getting anything at all out of that.....shouldn't.

Black Stan
02-20-2019, 01:27 PM
Cousins is a middle of the road QB and anyone getting anything at all out of that.....shouldn't.

fyi...Judy might have somethin. You know...down there...
I'm havin trouble taking pisses

Spurtacular
02-21-2019, 12:43 AM

You trying to be the king of oversimplifying?

Spurtacular
02-21-2019, 12:43 AM
Cousins is a middle of the road QB

To be kind, tbh.

Spurtacular
02-21-2019, 12:44 AM
:lmao sam bradford :lmao

Led Vikes to 3-0 before the injury, bruh.

AaronY
02-21-2019, 02:56 PM
Whoa miami is a better place to be than minnesota?? does anyone else know about this

Millennial_Messiah
02-21-2019, 05:43 PM
Whoa miami is a better place to be than minnesota?? does anyone else know about this

From July-September I'd take Minny tbh.

Spurtacular
02-23-2019, 03:45 AM
From July-September I'd take Minny tbh.

North Shore is great. Don't know if it beats South Beach (but then again, I haven't been there).

Millennial_Messiah
02-23-2019, 02:11 PM
North Shore is great. Don't know if it beats South Beach (but then again, I haven't been there).

I'd take South Beach in the winter, North Shore in the summer. I don't like wasps and mosquitoes and 110 degree heat indices, nope, not for me.

FrostKing
02-23-2019, 02:21 PM
"KingJames"

What a narcissistic Twitter name. Guy is bonafide faggot.

Chris
02-25-2019, 05:24 PM
kIHrDMrJJ5g

Spurtacular
02-25-2019, 06:48 PM
kIHrDMrJJ5g

I wish I could say I was surprised.

Spurtacular
02-25-2019, 06:50 PM
I'd take South Beach in the winter, North Shore in the summer. I don't like wasps and mosquitoes and 110 degree heat indices, nope, not for me.

North Shore is great in the spring. That's when I went there. All those chicks in bikinis in the summer at South Beach; I'm inclined to take that irrespective of price.

Millennial_Messiah
02-25-2019, 10:21 PM
North Shore is great in the spring. That's when I went there. All those chicks in bikinis in the summer at South Beach; I'm inclined to take that irrespective of price.

Spring? It's probably 50-55 degrees in Minny in the spring. Don't fathom many chicks in bikinis there.

Spurtacular
02-25-2019, 11:27 PM
Spring? It's probably 50-55 degrees in Minny in the spring. Don't fathom many chicks in bikinis there.

Weather was perfect when I went, before the govt. weather manipulation.

Spurtacular
03-23-2019, 03:42 PM

No infestation on North Shore...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_piI5XznoHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crYG2h0HnsM

Spurtacular
03-23-2019, 03:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY8vU1KR9TI

Spurtacular
03-23-2019, 03:50 PM
Get enough BT9000's together....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2u2_4zCu6g

Millennial_Messiah
03-23-2019, 03:53 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f7/LakeSuperiorIce.jpg/1024px-LakeSuperiorIce.jpg

Millennial_Messiah
03-23-2019, 03:54 PM
Looked up the climate data for Duluth and it seems like July and August are the only reasonable months. Even June is too cold to actually, you know, go in the water.

Millennial_Messiah
03-23-2019, 03:56 PM
There's no denying Miami city is a crime infested shithole.

I'd never live there, even if you paid me $100K with no state income taxes because of Florida.

But to visit... hell yeah. Especially some January/February if I'm just plain sick of the cold.

Millennial_Messiah
03-23-2019, 04:00 PM
No infestation on North Shore...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_piI5XznoHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crYG2h0HnsM

*WOOOOOOOOOORLD STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!*

:lmao nothing but a bunch of fucking niggеrs... so typical

Millennial_Messiah
03-23-2019, 04:03 PM
The other thing about this thread is, Kirk Cousins can pretty much say whatever he wants-- aside from getting suspended or officially retiring, his $84 Million is 100% guaranteed, every penny of it.

Spurtacular
03-23-2019, 04:05 PM
The other thing about this thread is, Kirk Cousins can pretty much say whatever he wants-- aside from getting suspended or officially retiring, his $84 Million is 100% guaranteed, every penny of it.

The problem is NFL teams think they have to have an instant producer, even if it's proven mediocrity.

Millennial_Messiah
03-23-2019, 04:37 PM
The problem is NFL teams think they have to have an instant producer, even if it's proven mediocrity.

Pretty much. The Vikings were fine in 2017 with a mediocre QB who cost half as much as Cousins. This ultimately cost them Sheldon Richardson and almost cost them Anthony Barr, too. It also means they can't really build anything resembling even a league average offensive line because all their money is tied up in Cousins, WRs and defense.

Also, what to do when Adam Thielen (a top 10, arguably top 5 receiver, making just under $5M/year) starts getting jealous of these $20M/year contracts being handed out to the league's best WRs and $16M/year contracts being handed out to second and third tier WRs? He probably won't hold out because he's white and thus civil headed, but when his contract is up he'll undoubtedly want more and it would save them exactly $0 to cut or trade Cousins.

Spurtacular
03-23-2019, 04:43 PM
Pretty much. The Vikings were fine in 2017 with a mediocre QB who cost half as much as Cousins. This ultimately cost them Sheldon Richardson and almost cost them Anthony Barr, too. It also means they can't really build anything resembling even a league average offensive line because all their money is tied up in Cousins, WRs and defense.

Also, what to do when Adam Thielen (a top 10, arguably top 5 receiver, making just under $5M/year) starts getting jealous of these $20M/year contracts being handed out to the league's best WRs and $16M/year contracts being handed out to second and third tier WRs? He probably won't hold out because he's white and thus civil headed, but when his contract is up he'll undoubtedly want more and it would save them exactly $0 to cut or trade Cousins.

Well, they would save money if they traded Cousins; though any trade would surely include the Vikings paying at least 40 percent of his contract and maybe much higher than that.

Millennial_Messiah
03-23-2019, 04:49 PM
Well, they wouldn't pay Cousins contract if they traded him; though any trade would surely include the Vikings paying at least 40 percent of his contract and maybe much higher than that.

Much, much higher than that. Unless they'd like to go T'Wolves of the early 2000s and hand over all their 1st round picks for the foreseeable future. Basically, Vikings could never win a Cousins trade.

Spurtacular
03-23-2019, 04:51 PM
Much, much higher than that. Unless they'd like to go T'Wolves of the early 2000s and hand over all their 1st round picks for the foreseeable future. Basically, Vikings could never win a Cousins trade.

40-70 percent is the sweet spot. There's gonna be a team desperate enough if that's the route they decide to go and they're patient enough.

Millennial_Messiah
03-23-2019, 05:03 PM
40-70 percent is the sweet spot. There's gonna be a team desperate enough if that's the route they decide to go and they're patient enough.

you'd still have to give them draft significant draft compensation

Spurtacular
03-23-2019, 05:07 PM
you'd still have to give them draft significant draft compensation

No. Teams get desperate for production at QB.

Millennial_Messiah
03-23-2019, 06:58 PM
No. Teams get desperate for production at QB.

I'd stick to drafting 2 qb's a year (one mid, one late round) until I find a good one, but I'm building my total team and definitely not overpaying

Spurtacular
03-23-2019, 07:22 PM
I'd stick to drafting 2 qb's a year (one mid, one late round) until I find a good one, but I'm building my total team and definitely not overpaying

Overkill, imo. But draft one most years unless you're happy at starting and backup QB. So many teams don't do that.

Millennial_Messiah
03-23-2019, 08:10 PM
Overkill, imo. But draft one most years unless you're happy at starting and backup QB. So many teams don't do that.

Pats had that but dumped them all for draft picks, now they're pretty much deep sixed if Brady goes down

Spurtacular
08-10-2019, 01:34 AM
About to watch this. I'm looking forward to it. It didn't get down voted to oblivion by angry Vikes fans and KC haters of all stripes, as it is at 7.2K to 170 (an impressive ratio). But I'm still gonna preemptively disagree. Kirk Cousins is a backup-level QB. Few teams have won rings with backup-level QBs, maybe three or four at most.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPUG9FfrY9c

Spurtacular
08-10-2019, 04:54 AM
About to watch this. I'm looking forward to it. It didn't get down voted to oblivion by angry Vikes fans and KC haters of all stripes, as it is at 7.2K to 170 (an impressive ratio). But I'm still gonna preemptively disagree. Kirk Cousins is a backup-level QB. Few teams have won rings with backup-level QBs, maybe three or four at most.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPUG9FfrY9c

Great video. Think he was selling a narrative hard. I saw Cousin shitting his pants a lot. But perhaps there's reason to be optimistic going forward based on some of what this guy says about room for improvement in the offense. Hopefully the defense will be dominant again. That was a championship level defense, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
08-10-2019, 05:42 AM
Great video. Think he was selling a narrative hard. I saw Cousin shitting his pants a lot. But perhaps there's reason to be optimistic going forward based on some of what this guy says about room for improvement in the offense. Hopefully the defense will be dominant again. That was a championship level defense, tbh.

The problem with the video is it completely fails to take into account that those 6 games were pretty much scheduled losses anyway considering the elite competition. Those were Super Bowl teams, championship game runner ups, and other division winners.

What submarined the Vikings' season last year was the bad kicking costing them a tie in Week 2 and then completely shitting the bed at home against lowly Buffalo... no excuse to lose (at home) to a bottom feeder like that, :lmao

Spurtacular
08-10-2019, 04:11 PM
The problem with the video is it completely fails to take into account that those 6 games were pretty much scheduled losses anyway considering the elite competition. Those were Super Bowl teams, championship game runner ups, and other division winners.

What submarined the Vikings' season last year was the bad kicking costing them a tie in Week 2 and then completely shitting the bed at home against lowly Buffalo... no excuse to lose (at home) to a bottom feeder like that, :lmao

I don't know about scheduled losses. Vikings need to win their share of the tough games. The Chicago loss at home was more embarrassing than vs. Buffalo, who had their moments. We couldn't beat the second string to secure a playoff spot.

Spurtacular
08-10-2019, 04:13 PM
No QB does great in a collapsing pocket, but it's especially bad for the undersized Cousins who will throw an interception to avoid being hit.

Twilight McNabb was the same way when he played in Minnesota.

spurraider21
08-10-2019, 05:42 PM
brett kollman is one of the better film channels tbh

Millennial_Messiah
08-10-2019, 09:24 PM
I don't know about scheduled losses. Vikings need to win their share of the tough games. The Chicago loss at home was more embarrassing than vs. Buffalo, who had their moments. We couldn't beat the second string to secure a playoff spot.

Bears were a legit 12-4; Buffalo has been the NFL's Charlotte Bobcats since that onside kick playoff loss at the turn of the century.

Spurtacular
08-12-2019, 01:32 AM
Bears were a legit 12-4; Buffalo has been the NFL's Charlotte Bobcats since that onside kick playoff loss at the turn of the century.

Bears legit played their second team, and the Bill have speed and are dangerous in any given week. Vikings caught them at the wrong time, imo.

Spurtacular
08-12-2019, 02:58 AM
Outside of Cousins sh**ing his pants much of the time and the collective disaster on the last game at home against Chicago, if I had to pin the Vikings not making the playoffs anything it would be:

1. The nonsense no call in the Minnesota game.
2. The Thielen fumble against NO. Up 'til then he was a legit MVP candidate.
3. Yea, that missed FG against GB.

benefactor
08-12-2019, 12:31 PM
brett kollman is one of the better film channels tbh
He posts regular film stuff about Houston. Dude is legit

Millennial_Messiah
08-12-2019, 02:16 PM
Bears legit played their second team, and the Bill have speed and are dangerous in any given week. Vikings caught them at the wrong time, imo.
Every NFL team has "speed". The Bills are bottom feeders. If you want to be considered good you can't have those "stinker" losses. Don't give me that "any given Sunday" bullcrap; that doesn't apply to the Patriots, for example.

Spurtacular
08-12-2019, 02:30 PM
Every NFL team has "speed". The Bills are bottom feeders. If you want to be considered good you can't have those "stinker" losses. Don't give me that "any given Sunday" bullcrap; that doesn't apply to the Patriots, for example.

Yes, but the Bills have speed, which works well on turf against a spotty secondary. Honestly, I was halfway expecting to lose that trap game.

Millennial_Messiah
08-12-2019, 02:41 PM
Yes, but the Bills have speed, which works well on turf against a spotty secondary. Honestly, I was halfway expecting to lose that trap game.

Bills have speed? :lol they had one of the slowest and worst receiving cores in the NFL last year... Kelvin F***ing Benjamin the WR1? One of the slowest receivers in the league... and their WR2 is Zay Jones who is slow... definitely not speed, :lmao

Spurtacular
08-12-2019, 02:57 PM
Bills have speed? :lol they had one of the slowest and worst receiving cores in the NFL last year... Kelvin F***ing Benjamin the WR1? One of the slowest receivers in the league... and their WR2 is Zay Jones who is slow... definitely not speed, :lmao

I don't study them hardcore; I'm just going from the eyeball test at the time. The Bills had some good showings in the lead-up to the game. They came out strong with 27 in the first half; and the Vikings like Brett K said are not a team that is built to come from behind. Had we played the Bills even three or four weeks later when their season was over and they were going through the motions, then it could've been different. But that game had trap written all over; not at all unexpected. They may have sucked on the whole; but they had a handful of really good showings; it's bad luck that we played them on one of them.

Millennial_Messiah
08-12-2019, 04:12 PM
I don't study them hardcore; I'm just going from the eyeball test at the time. The Bills had some good showings in the lead-up to the game. They came out strong with 27 in the first half; and the Vikings like Brett K said are not a team that is built to come from behind. Had we played the Bills even three or four weeks later when their season was over and they were going through the motions, then it could've been different. But that game had trap written all over; not at all unexpected. They may have sucked on the whole; but they had a handful of really good showings; it's bad luck that we played them on one of them.
As much as Dim Zim invests in that defense, you'd think they'd be able to shut a bad team with a bad QB and offense like that down...

Cousins is average, but Dim Zim is the main reason they'll never get over the hump... that, and their perennially bad offensive line who couldn't block the Bears backup d-linemen...

Spurtacular
08-12-2019, 04:19 PM
As much as Dim Zim invests in that defense, you'd think they'd be able to shut a bad team with a bad QB and offense like that down...

Cousins is average, but Dim Zim is the main reason they'll never get over the hump... that, and their perennially bad offensive line who couldn't block the Bears backup d-linemen...

Bills were a bad team; I'm not disputing that. They had a few weeks that they didn't look bad is what I'm saying; that was one of them.

Sir Johnny
08-12-2019, 11:23 PM

John Brown has legit wheels, the guy can fly.

Not so long ago they had the fastest receiving gang in the league with track stars Robert Woods, Sammy Watkins and Marquize Goodwin.

Ray Ray McCloud has some serious jets also.

Millennial_Messiah
08-13-2019, 12:47 AM
John Brown has legit wheels, the guy can fly.

Not so long ago they had the fastest receiving gang in the league with track stars Robert Woods, Sammy Watkins and Marquize Goodwin.

Ray Ray McCloud has some serious jets also.
Brown (Ravens), Woods (Rams), Watkins (Chiefs), and Goodwin (49ers) weren't on the team last year, smarty pants.

Site note: Goodwin's wife is sexy-gorgeous.

Sir Johnny
08-13-2019, 01:20 AM
Brown (Ravens), Woods (Rams), Watkins (Chiefs), and Goodwin (49ers) weren't on the team last year, smarty pants.

Site note: Goodwin's wife is sexy-gorgeous.

I know but you were acting as if the Bills are an historical slow team, which isn't true at all. Hell...."Golden Wheels"...Dubenion!

Smarty pants?

Spurtacular
08-13-2019, 04:00 AM
Dim Zim is the main reason they'll never get over the hump...

Dude makes me long for the days of Brad Childress.

Millennial_Messiah
08-13-2019, 11:51 AM
I know but you were acting as if the Bills are an historical slow team, which isn't true at all. Hell...."Golden Wheels"...Dubenion!

Smarty pants?

Kelvin Benjamin and Zay Jones as your WR1/WR2 had to be the slowest starting tandem in the NFL last year. And 4.67 (10 years ago) chicken legs Cole Beasley isn't going to make them any faster this year. Not to mention their QB is basically a righty Tim Tebow.