PDA

View Full Version : Olongapo

Avant
02-20-2019, 03:54 PM
Here is the thread/post that started all this..."pedo"...talk.

Let's rise above...kids in hiding talking stupid...ok?

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possible. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bastard away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick fuck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was 19 the first time I made a WESTPAC, young, dumb, no experience and knew ..0...about the ways of the world, just some kid far far away from home. I had no idea what was really going on in those Hong Kong/Bangkok/Singapore/Olongapo bars. So when some little cutie..."buy me drink babysan"..sat down beside me I was out of my element, I had no element. Then when she says..."we go fucky sucky short time"....hey, what's a boy do in that spot, yep...fucky sucky short time.

Last edited by Avante; 09-26-2013 at 11:57 AM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how does that become....you pedo....show me.

What happened is some idiot totally ignored what I said there and just made shit up.
How could anyone with even a half a brain read that and not get.....this guy hates sick ass sex freaks.

I never saw anyone with any kids in a bar if I had of...."dude, she is just a kid, get lost".

I;m no pedo people, hell, so stop acting stupid, ok? Read my stance on that sick shit, ok?

See.....

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bastard away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avant
02-20-2019, 04:13 PM
All of you would have done what we all did and you now it. What, stay on the ship, stay on base surrounded by ....men. You would have went over, went in the bars and bought drinks for the ladies, what......get away from me....hahaha~~~

There you sit, it's closing in on closing time...

cutie....you like me, you likey we go fuckey, suckey?
you...sure I like you, but no on the fuckey, suckey.
cutie...so you sissyboy (queer)
you...no, I just don't .................................................. ....ok what?

Avant
02-20-2019, 04:17 PM
Always think about those navy days when I hear thes....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyQUCYl-ocs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVx8L7a3MuE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9xL_OVvPn0

Edward
02-20-2019, 04:28 PM
:lol Pied Pedo of Porterville

Avant
02-20-2019, 04:32 PM
:lol Pied Pedo of Porterville

Edward, can you read son? Show me where you are getting....pedo...from? Come on, show me how you got that from what I said there.

Dude, you got....pedo....from me talking about shooting those sick fucks, really?

Edward, show me how you got pedo there, come on guy.....where is it?

Edward
02-20-2019, 04:34 PM
Edward, can you read son? Show me where you are getting....pedo...from? Come on, show me how you got that from what I said there.

Dude, you got....pedo....from me talking about shotting those sick fucks, really?

Edward, show me how you got pedo there, come on guy.
I’m getting pedo from the fact you had sexual intercourse with underaged girls.

Avant
02-20-2019, 04:40 PM
I’m getting pedo from the fact you had sexual intercourse with underaged girls.

Do you know what a sick ass pedo is Edward? Not knowing the ages of working girls in bars is something TOTALLY different guy, you really don't get that?

Why would underage girls be working in a place that served alcohol? Where I came from ya had to be 21 to get in bars, what this was different? Well if it was I sure in the hell didn't know it. Dude, come on guy.

Edward sick ass pedos look for children, you do get that, right? So there I am looking for kids in bars, hahahahaha!!!!!!!

Come on guy, ha~~~~

Would you want your buddies seeing you with little kids, think Edward , ok?

Edward
02-20-2019, 04:43 PM
Do you know what a sick ass pedo is Edward? Not knowing the ages of working girls in bars is something TOTALLY different guy, you really don't get that?

Why would underage girls be working in a place that served alcohol? Where I came from ya had to be 21 to get in bars, what this was different? Well if it was I sure in the hell didn't know it. Dude, come on guy.

Edward sick ass pedos look for children, you do get that, right? So there I am looking for kids in bars, hahahahaha!!!!!!!

Come on guy, ha~~~~

Would you want your buddies seeing you with little kids, think Edward , ok?
Yeah cool story, you’re still a pedo.

Avant
02-20-2019, 04:47 PM
Yeah cool story, you’re still a pedo.

Based off what? So forget what I said about that sick shit....why? Dude, why ignore my take on sick ass pedos, well?

Dude, prove I was ever with any girl who wasn't legal, ok? Where it that proof at?

Edward, are you a queer, I think you are, fuck any proof, fuck you saying you aren't, So from now on you're just a queer...ok?

Edward
02-20-2019, 04:53 PM
Based off what? So forget what I said about that sick shit....why? Dude, why ignore my take on sick ass pedos, well?

Dude, prove I was ever with any girl who wasn't legal, ok? Where it that proof at?

Edward, are you a queer, I think you are, fuck any proof, fuck you saying you aren't, So from now on you're just a queer...ok?
You’re a pedo for fucking underaged girls and admitting to it. That’s all the proof I need.

Pavlov
02-20-2019, 05:18 PM
Avant begging to be banned again.

Avant
02-20-2019, 05:24 PM
You’re a pedo for fucking underaged girls and admitting to it. That’s all the proof I need.

Where do you see underage in anything I posted, show me? Come on guy, where? Dude,....BARS....ok guy? You get any of how that works?

Avant
02-20-2019, 05:26 PM
Avant begging to be banned again.

So it's ok to call a others...pedo...but not ok to show how wrong that was, really?

I posted that above post talking about my take on sick ass pedos, only here could anyone.....you pedo.

All those calling anyone a pedo need to be banned, how come they aren't?

Johnny Tightlips
02-20-2019, 05:26 PM
I ain't sayin' nothin'.

Avant
02-20-2019, 05:29 PM
I challenge anyone to show me how my post above can end up....you pedo. Where is that at?

midnightpulp
02-20-2019, 05:30 PM
As I said in the other thread, study Culburn.

Here's what Culburn would do:

Spurstalk forum: "Jesus, Cubby. You sick pedo, fucking 14 year olds in Olongapo."

Culburn: "Good enough for Elvis, good enough for me. tee hee."

Pavlov
02-20-2019, 05:30 PM
So it's ok to call a others...pedo...but not ok to show how wrong that was, really?

I posted that above post talking about my take on sick ass pedos, only here could anyone.....you pedo.

All those calling anyone a pedo need to be banned, how come they aren't?You know what you did to get banned.

You're doing it again.

If you don't want to get banned again, you would stop.

Blake
02-20-2019, 05:35 PM

Try telling that to the judge

midnightpulp
02-20-2019, 05:35 PM
Shit, I think even Cubby made allusions to banging underage girls when he was in the service. Prompted me to make this troll at the time.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190153

Avant
02-20-2019, 05:42 PM

Spurstalk forum: "Jesus, Cubby. You sick pedo, fucking 14 year olds in Olongapo."

Done been there and done that long ago, and talked about the legal age over there was something like 14. But.....I never saw anyone that young in any bars, maybe 17ish lying about being 18.

Shee Tu Yung
02-20-2019, 05:44 PM
Done been there and done that long ago, and talked about the legal age over there was something like 14. But.....I never saw anyone that young in any bars, maybe 17ish lying about being 18.

yo a bashtad me hate you rong time

Edward
02-20-2019, 05:45 PM

Avant
02-20-2019, 05:46 PM
Try telling that to the judge

There isn't a judge in the world who would read what I said in my post and not say....."all those accusing this guy of being a pedo can't read, he's just the opposite and if he did shoot a pedo, then I'll get involved".

Blake, why not go with what I actually said about sick ass pedos, well?

midnightpulp
02-20-2019, 05:46 PM

:lol from Seattle

Avant
02-20-2019, 05:47 PM

I was over there in 69-71, ok stupid?

Avant
02-20-2019, 05:48 PM

translation

I get Avant is no pedo, I can read, but everyone else here is boring as fuck, so....................

Edward
02-20-2019, 05:48 PM

Sorry but Culburn didn’t lie about who he was. He was pretty open about being your average lower middle class old man who discovered the internet due to retirement boredom. His posting style was annoying but he came off as a someone who’s probably a likeable guy IRL.

Avante is clearly a bitter old man who’s pissed off about how shitty his life turned out and he’s developed a personality disorder because of it.

Edward
02-20-2019, 05:50 PM
translation

I get Avant is no pedo, I can read, but everyone else here is boring as fuck, so....................
Sorry you’re a pedo who has to lie about his appearance on the internet to mask how disappointed you are with your life.

Now to seduce more underage girls with your harmonica dance you creepy motherfucker.

Avant
02-20-2019, 05:51 PM
Sorry but Culburn didn’t lie about who he was. He was pretty open about being your average lower middle class old man who discovered the internet due to retirement boredom. His posting style was annoying but he came off as a someone who’s probably a likeable guy IRL.

Avante is clearly a bitter old man who’s pissed off about how shitty his life turned out and he’s developed a personality disorder because of it.

Dude, you'd the one talking shit in hiding about total strangers, that sounds pretty sad to me. You really get off on that?

Edward
02-20-2019, 05:52 PM
Dude, you'd the one talking shit in hiding about total strangers, that sounds pretty sad to me. You really get off on that?
I’ve never lied about who I was IRL. Never revealed my identity IRL on this site for that matter either, but not revealing your identity is different than lying about it.

midnightpulp
02-20-2019, 05:53 PM

It was funny how we hit Culburn with everything in those days, and nothing would really rattle him, compared to Avante here who is clearly bothered by being called a pedo. We constantly called Cub a pedo :lol (didn't he used to post weird stories about children or something over on Azcentral to weird them out? I think that's how he got the pedo rep at first).

Judy Booty
02-20-2019, 05:54 PM
Don't you talk about my dad you little cunt. I will fucking eat you with a side of rice.

language dear

Avant
02-20-2019, 05:56 PM
Sorry you’re a pedo who has to lie about his appearance on the internet to mask how disappointed you are with your life.

Now to seduce more underage girls with your harmonica dance you creepy motherfucker.

My appearence? I look great for 70 and have always looked great.

Let's see you, why not?

A creepy motherfucker is you if you think that harmonica playing was anything other than,....play something. My God you're an idiot.

Edward
02-20-2019, 05:56 PM
It was funny how we hit Culburn with everything in those days, and nothing would really rattle him, compared to Avante here who is clearly bothered by being called a pedo. We constantly called Cub a pedo :lol (didn't he used to post weird stories about children or something over on Azcentral to weird them out? I think that's how he got the pedo rep at first).
He got the azcentral message boards temporarily shut down at one point for spamming them with pictures of people with lesions on their face due to AIDS. :lmao

And you said it best, he clearly was trolling and fucking around even more than we were. Avante clearly takes this super seriously and is pissed that people on a message board think he’s a pathetic human being.

Edward
02-20-2019, 05:57 PM
Don't you talk about my dad you little cunt. I will fucking eat you with a side of rice.

language dear
:rollin

Avant
02-20-2019, 05:59 PM
I’ve never lied about who I was IRL. Never revealed my identity IRL on this site for that matter either, but not revealing your identity is different than lying about it.

Lying or trolling?

Edward
02-20-2019, 06:01 PM
Lying or trolling?
With you it was clearly lying. You kept most of the details of your life intact (Mason, Judy, skinhead Chris, etc.) but just embellished details to make it sound more impressive (i.e. 280 pounds of pure muscle, Judy being a tall skinny blonde and having a great ass, etc.). If you were trolling you wouldn't have revealed so much personal information. The fact you did is obvious proof that you want to feel justified by people on the internet finding your life impressive.

midnightpulp
02-20-2019, 06:02 PM
He got the azcentral message boards temporarily shut down at one point for spamming them with pictures of people with lesions on their face due to AIDS. :lmao

And you said it best, he clearly was trolling and fucking around even more than we were. Avante clearly takes this super seriously and is pissed that people on a message board think he’s a pathetic human being.

:lol

Avant
02-20-2019, 06:04 PM

Dude, who here doesn't mess with everybody else? Nobody takes this place seriously, I sure in the hell don't. Look at how everybody treats everybody else. I just get how to get things going better than most,

OGBobbyJohnson
02-20-2019, 06:05 PM
My appearence? I look great for 70 and have always looked great.

Let's see you, why not?

A creepy motherfucker is you if you think that harmonica playing was anything other than,....play something. My God you're an idiot.

You see me. Right here, nigga. Watcha gonna do, homie?

Edward
02-20-2019, 06:06 PM
Dude, who here doesn't mess with everybody else? Nobody takes this place seriously, I sure in the hell don't. Look at how everybody treats everybody else. I just get how to get things going better than most,
Bro you posted pictures of your "fortress of solitude" to try and prove to everyone how much shit you had, and in the process you mistakenly revealed your identity. That's not the behavior of someone who's just trolling.

as midnightpulp said, Culburn would have never in a million years been baited into something like that.

Edward
02-20-2019, 06:07 PM
You see me. Right here, nigga. Watcha gonna do, homie?
:lol this was always one of my favorite trolls

Avant
02-20-2019, 06:07 PM
With you it was clearly lying. You kept most of the details of your life intact (Mason, Judy, skinhead Chris, etc.) but just embellished details to make it sound more impressive (i.e. 280 pounds of pure muscle, Judy being a tall skinny blonde and having a great ass, etc.). If you were trolling you wouldn't have revealed so much personal information. The fact you did is obvious proof that you want to feel justified by people on the internet finding your life impressive.

Bottom line is do I have fun with this stuff, which is all that ever mattered, answer......a ball. It's funny, and I like funny. If you are here to be all serious, why?

Avant
02-20-2019, 06:13 PM
Bro you posted pictures of your "fortress of solitude" to try and prove to everyone how much shit you had, and in the process you mistakenly revealed your identity. That's not the behavior of someone who's just trolling.

as midnightpulp said, Culburn would have never in a million years been baited into something like that.

I wasn't baited into anything. I just get tired of reading....you Googled that/no you you don't. When it was always....yes I do.

While not a giant, I am in great shape and if not for that jacket you would have seen that, I do lift and have been for decades, yep, on all the books, the music, the football trophies. Dude, turn 70 in July.

midnightpulp
02-20-2019, 06:15 PM
Bottom line is do I have fun with this stuff, which is all that ever mattered, answer......a ball. It's funny, and I like funny. If you are here to be all serious, why?

:lol This is one of the biggest troll forums on the web. No one here is serious. I'm probably like the only Avante fan, because I find your surreal posting style intriguing, in that when someone trolls you, you used to respond by rattling off track and blues trivia in a non-sequitur way, but it's obvious the pedo thing has you upset and you're not having fun like you used to. My advice again. Study the master.

Edward
02-20-2019, 06:16 PM
I wasn't baited into anything. I just get tired of reading....you Googled that/no you you don't. When it was always....yes I do.

While not a giant, I am in great shape and if not for that jacket you would have seen that, I do lift and have been for decades, yep, on all the books, the music, the football trophies. Dude, turn 70 in July.
Exactly, you get "tired of" (in other words, it gets under your skin to a certain degree) people not being as impressed by your NFL/Track and Field knowledge as you want them to be, so you took the time to upload a picture to photobucket and then you used it to make a thread on this site hoping to prove to everyone that you really are an amazing NFL historian.

Avant
02-20-2019, 06:18 PM
:lol This is one of the biggest troll forums on the web. No one here is serious. I'm probably like the only Avante fan, because I find your surreal posting style intriguing, in that when someone trolls you, you used to respond by rattling off track and blues trivia in a non-sequitur way, but it's obvious the pedo thing has you upset and you're not having fun like you used to. My advice again. Study the master.

Thank you.

The pedo thing is I have never said anything where anyone could get that idea so it's just a get in the way and a stupid thing to mess with. Why people need t go there is really bad. That hard up to pester. really?

Randy
02-20-2019, 06:23 PM
Thank you.

The pedo thing is I have never said anything where anyone could get that idea so it's just a get in the way and a stupid thing to mess with. Why people need t go there is really bad. That hard up to pester. really?
I'M GONNA EAT YOUR DICK LIKE KOBAYASHI OHMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!

Avant
02-20-2019, 06:23 PM
Exactly, you get "tired of" (in other words, it gets under your skin to a certain degree) people not being as impressed by your NFL/Track and Field knowledge as you want them to be, so you took the time to upload a picture to photobucket and then you used it to make a thread on this site hoping to prove to everyone that you really are an amazing NFL historian.

Wrong.

There is a poster here named redzero, he would......you don't own all that stuff, all that music, all those books. I'd ....yes I really do. That went on for months, then one day....fuck it.

You know what I read...'those aren't yours'....hahahaha~~~~

I posted that years ago, what you saw I brought back.

Dude, everybody know about NFL knowledge, they can see it.

Edward
02-20-2019, 06:25 PM
I'M GONNA EAT YOUR DICK LIKE KOBAYASHI OHMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!
IT'S THE FUCKING CATALINA WINE MIXER!

midnightpulp
02-20-2019, 06:25 PM
Thank you.

People ALWAYS go there when trolling. :lol

I think IronMexican (vintage Spurstalker) was dating a 15 year old when he was 19, which, traditionally, is not a concerning age difference (pretty common in the 50s, 60s, and such), but even he got called a pedo and had trolls made because of it :lol

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173435&page=5&p=5012688&viewfull=1#post5012688

Edward
02-20-2019, 06:27 PM

I think IronMexican (vintage Spurstalker) was dating a 15 year old when he was 19, which, traditionally, is not a concerning age difference (pretty common in the 50s, 60s, and such), but even he got called a pedo and had trolls made because of it :lol

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173435&page=5&p=5012688&viewfull=1#post5012688
:lol your Wennington troll was hilarious

Avant
02-20-2019, 06:32 PM

Thing is everybody here posts here because it's the only place ya can get away with the silly shit we play here. We all post at others places where posters must act like mature adults, that is a no no here.

Avant
02-20-2019, 06:35 PM
I challenge anyone to find anything in what I said below that makes me a pedo, where?

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possible. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick fuck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was 19 the first time I made a WESTPAC, young, dumb, no experience and knew ..0...about the ways of the world, just some kid far far away from home. I had no idea what was really going on in those Hong Kong/Bangkok/Singapore/Olongapo bars. So when some little cutie..."buy me drink babysan"..sat down beside me I was out of my element, I had no element. Then when she says..."we go fucky sucky short time"....hey, what's a boy do in that spot, yep...fucky sucky short time. Last edited by Avante; 09-26-2013 at 11:57 AM.

Where?

midnightpulp
02-20-2019, 06:47 PM
:lol your Wennington troll was hilarious

:lol Can't take credit for that one. Writing style seems Jamstone-esque.

Mason Joiner
02-20-2019, 09:01 PM
language dear
Fuck off mom, are you just going to let these queers treat dad like this?

Stan
02-20-2019, 09:12 PM
:lmao

Judy Booty
02-20-2019, 09:28 PM
Fuck off mom, are you just going to let these queers treat dad like this?

Hi again hon. Did you use my Discover card at Wendy’s? Please ask me first. You know I want you to have nice things but I need to be able to record it.

Millennial_Messiah
02-20-2019, 10:03 PM
In all fairness, a 19 year old with a 16 year old isn't pedophilia.

Avant
02-20-2019, 10:11 PM

Hanging out in bars isn't it either. What are kids doing in bars? And if asked..."I 18',

The whole thing is ridiculous.

midnightpulp
02-20-2019, 10:16 PM

Pedophilia is attraction to pre-pubescent children. But in the "troll game," you can't give an inch or the trolls will take a mile. See the latest Fabbs thread about that chick rapper. :lol. Fabbs is another who is about impossible to troll, though. He posted a few replies then went on his way.

Millennial_Messiah
02-20-2019, 10:19 PM
Pedophilia is attraction to pre-pubescent children. But in the "troll game," you can't give an inch or the trolls will take a mile. See the latest Fabbs thread about that chick rapper. :lol. Fabbs is another who is about impossible to troll, though. He posted a few replies then went on his way.

Correct, I don't know why common law fails to make this distinction tbh. It's far worse to ruin a literal child who doesn't know anything about sex and whose reproductive systems haven't yet been activated by the course of nature. That usually all changes around 7th-8th grade.

Then again, I'm not attracted to anyone under 21, so it's a moot point. Just saying.

Edward
02-20-2019, 10:19 PM
:lmao the Joiner family trolls

midnightpulp
02-20-2019, 10:25 PM
Correct, I don't know why common law fails to make this distinction tbh. It's far worse to ruin a literal child who doesn't know anything about sex and whose reproductive systems haven't yet been activated by the course of nature. That usually all changes around 7th-8th grade.

Then again, I'm not attracted to anyone under 21, so it's a moot point. Just saying.

Yes, age of consent post-puberty is relative and varies by state and country. But since most agree that 18 is an "adult," if you go onto a forum noted for its trolling and give off the impression you like/had sexual partners under-18 (even if they're post-pubescent, and even if the AOC law in your state is 16), you're gonna get killed :lol

midnightpulp
02-20-2019, 10:25 PM
:lmao the Joiner family trolls

Waiting for the son-in-law one to show up.

Christopher Dudley
02-20-2019, 10:30 PM
Waiting for the son-in-law one to show up.

WHITE POWER WHITE POWER WHITE POWER

Will Hunting
02-20-2019, 10:30 PM

midnightpulp
02-20-2019, 10:34 PM

Christopher Dudley
02-20-2019, 10:38 PM
Don’t talk to mom like that you little shit. She busts her ass for you. How about thanking her for all the shit she does for you.
Hey baby, you excited for date night tomorrow? I know you want to go to the Sizzler like we do every week but any chance we can try Olive Garden? I think the never ending pasta bowl is in season.

Shee Tu Yung
02-20-2019, 10:38 PM

One inch all he gave.

midnightpulp
02-20-2019, 10:39 PM
One inch all he gave.

Christopher Dudley
02-20-2019, 10:42 PM
Sounds great babe. If it’s all the same, I’d rather do Corral. I like the variety and the kids can get cones for dessert.
The kids? I'm not taking those little shits out to eat. Can't your dad watch them and entertain with his creepy harmonica dance while we go out?

Black Stan
02-20-2019, 10:43 PM

Chris you know we known each other a while but that shit ain’t cool.

Christopher Dudley
02-20-2019, 10:48 PM
Chris you know we known each other a while but that shit ain’t cool.
Fuck you Stan. We had a chat about you at the last Porterville chapter KKK meeting and I suggest you leave town.

Christopher Dudley
02-20-2019, 10:50 PM
Don’t start with me. You’ll regret not being part of their lives someday. They are PRECIOUS BLESSINGS and if I had to choose between you and them, it wouldn’t be close. Quit being cheap.
I'll be a part of their lives when you explain to me why the younger one has dark skin and brillo pad hair.

Judy Booty
02-20-2019, 10:51 PM
Don’t start with me. You’ll regret not being part of their lives someday. They are PRECIOUS BLESSINGS and if I had to choose between you and them, it wouldn’t be close. Quit being cheap.

Just leave him Les. I’ve always said you were too good for that white trash.

Avant
02-20-2019, 10:52 PM
Fuck you Stan. We had a chat about you at the last Porterville chapter KKK meeting and I suggest you leave town.

Stan doesn't live in P'Vile he lives in Tulare.

Come on guy.

Avant
02-20-2019, 10:56 PM
If it weren't done so poorly it could be funny.

Christopher Dudley
02-20-2019, 10:57 PM
Just great dad. Now these assholes will track him down and put his personal shit in here. You know how many black Stans there are in Tulare? Probably one. Nice going.
No wonder why my friends haven't been able to find him. Tell daddy thanks for the tip.

Avant
02-20-2019, 10:58 PM
Just great dad. Now these assholes will track him down and put his personal shit in here. You know how many black Stans there are in Tulare? Probably one. Nice going.

You know as well as I do that Stan thinks this internet shit is stupid. He doesn't even own a computer.

I can see it now....

Avant....dude, ya gotta see this.
Stan....look, you might get off on that shit, I wouldn't so don't bother me with what a bunch of obvious losers do there, why you think idiots are funny?

Black Stan
02-20-2019, 11:01 PM
You know as well as I do that Stan thinks this internet shit is stupid. He doesn't even own a computer.

Nothing I can’t do from my new IPhone. Get a new one every year.

TarantinoRezDog
02-20-2019, 11:03 PM

I can see it now....

Avant....dude, ya gotta see this.
Stan....look, you might get off on that shit, I wouldn't so don't bother me with what a bunch of obvious losers do there, why you think idiots are funny?

You ever beat the absolute shit out of Chris? Seems the type to get mouthy.

Christopher Dudley
02-20-2019, 11:03 PM

UGH the welfare you people get is ridiculous. Here I am busting my ass doing installations for new DISH customers and I still have an iPhone 3.

Avant
02-20-2019, 11:05 PM

Dude, Stan isn't into social media, hanging out acting goofy on messageboards, yep, on a higher level.

Avant
02-20-2019, 11:07 PM
You ever beat the absolute shit out of Chris? Seems the type to get mouthy.

What's your real name guy?

TarantinoRezDog
02-20-2019, 11:08 PM
What's your real name guy?

Joseph Mann.

BD24
02-20-2019, 11:08 PM
The kids? I'm not taking those little shits out to eat. Can't your dad watch them and entertain with his creepy harmonica dance while we go out?

Christopher Dudley
02-20-2019, 11:10 PM
I’m not having this discussion while you’re drunk. Blankets and pillow will be waiting for you on the couch.
Oh hell no. I've been crawling all over roofs since 6 am today and your lazy ass didn't even have dinner ready when I got home. You need to learn your role as a woman and make sure I'm happy.

Mason Joiner
02-20-2019, 11:10 PM
Don’t talk to mom like that you little shit. She busts her ass for you. How about thanking her for all the shit she does for you.
You can fuck off to Leslie, I fucking hate this family. No on understands me except for dad

While were at it, fuck your ugly ass kids too.

Christopher Dudley
02-20-2019, 11:12 PM
You can fuck off to Leslie, I fucking hate this family. No on understands me except for dad

While were at it, fuck your ugly ass kids too.
Hey shut your fat pie hole. if anyone is going to be disrespectful and abusive to my wife it's gonna be ME!

Avant
02-20-2019, 11:13 PM
I kinda tried to play along but damn this is boring as fuck.

Are you people really this hurting for something to do?

I'm going to take a few days off simply out of boredom

Never seen so many who offer so little in one place before.

Christopher Dudley
02-20-2019, 11:14 PM
I kinda tried to play along but damn this is boring as fuck.

Are you people really this hurting for something to do?

I'm going to take a few days off simply out of boredom
Can you watch the kids tomorrow night? I want to take Leslie to Golden Corral and when we're done I can give her a taste of my jimmy wang.

Avant
02-20-2019, 11:17 PM
Can you watch the kids tomorrow night? I want to take Leslie to Golden Corral and when we're done I can give her a taste of my jimmy wang.

Dude, being an idiot ruins it, never try this stuff if a total idiot, ok slugger?

Avant
02-20-2019, 11:18 PM
Bored shitless, you people are totally...yawn.

Adios~~~~~~

TarantinoRezDog
02-20-2019, 11:18 PM
Dude, being an idiot ruins it, never try this stuff if a total idiot, ok slugger?

Can Chris run track well or play football?

Christopher Dudley
02-20-2019, 11:20 PM
Bored shitless, you people are totally...yawn.

Adios~~~~~~
Thank god, your daughter said I could fuck her in the ass if I got you to leave.

benefactor
02-20-2019, 11:59 PM
:lol this thread...vintage ST

benefactor
02-21-2019, 12:00 AM
If anything, Larry has brought back out the best of what this site is.

Cheers friends.

Millennial_Messiah
02-21-2019, 12:41 AM
Stan doesn't live in P'Vile he lives in Tulare.

Come on guy.
Highway 99 :lol aka the mighty meth artery of the world..

DMC
02-21-2019, 06:22 AM
Fuck I'm going to wake up the entire floor. :lmao

DJR210
02-21-2019, 10:13 AM
This is perhaps the most bizarre thread I've seen here...

Millennial_Messiah
02-21-2019, 10:36 AM

I'm not 100% sure which user this is making all the alts but whoever it is has way too much time on their hands tbh. Should be out working or getting laid over keeping up this schtick.

TimmyBuckets
02-21-2019, 11:46 AM

02-21-2019, 12:00 PM
You wish. Try it and you’ll get a lap full of Taco Bell

Mitch
02-21-2019, 12:17 PM
Classic avante, tbh. Always good for a good thread

Captain Marvel
02-21-2019, 03:30 PM

One inch all he gave.

Avant
02-21-2019, 03:38 PM
Classic avante, tbh. Always good for a good thread

Know your target audience, ha~~~~

Avant
02-21-2019, 07:05 PM
Gang....we're going over, come on guy.
You....nay, just hang around here.
Gang...dude, what are you stupid, let's go.
You..ok ok

In the bar Olongapo

Gang....dude, buy her a drink guy, damn.
you..ok ok.

Later

Gang...we all got pussy for tonighr, where's yours?
you...ah...ya know.
Gang...dude, you a fucking fag?
you...no, hell no, I just.....well how old are these girls?
Gang...what, dude, these are bar girls, fuck that ya weirdo. Nobody cares about that shit over here.
you....ok, see ya later.
Gang...not if I see you first, what a dud.

Joseph Kony
02-21-2019, 08:06 PM
:lol this thread

Avante is an old pedo faggot

Blake
02-21-2019, 08:19 PM
Know your target audience, ha~~~~

Yeah the ol "troll them all by allowing myself to get completely doxxed" trick.

Avant
02-21-2019, 09:57 PM
:lol this thread

Avante is an old pedo faggot

Based on what, well? There is nothing ever said here that even hints at that, nothing.

Avant
02-21-2019, 09:59 PM
Yeah the ol "troll them all by allowing myself to get completely doxxed" trick.

Dude, who here do any of us really care what they think, give me the name. Look at how you get treated, yep, a dumb asshole.

What do all of us do here, yep....see if we can bother others just like you do.