PDA

View Full Version : Pizzagate is real!

Will Hunting
02-22-2019, 01:30 PM
Just kidding, it's actually an outspoken Trump supporter who's involved with human trafficking :lmao

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/22/new-england-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution.html

Trill Clinton
02-22-2019, 01:33 PM
What a dumbass. All that money don't mean shit when you lack common sense.

I do want to see the video tho, no homo.

Will Hunting
02-22-2019, 01:34 PM
Wonder if Kraft being Jewish will make it so the right wing conspiracy retards try to link this trafficking ring to Soros.

Trill Clinton
02-22-2019, 01:46 PM
https://twitter.com/SethAMandel/status/1098991811148812289?s=19

baseline bum
02-22-2019, 02:09 PM
LOL

SpursforSix
02-22-2019, 02:09 PM
Supposedly Kraft isn't even the biggest name in the bust

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/report-robert-kraft-not-biggest-name-involved-prostitution-ring

Will Hunting
02-22-2019, 02:10 PM
Supposedly Kraft isn't even the biggest name in the bust

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/report-robert-kraft-not-biggest-name-involved-prostitution-ring
Schefter said the same thing, but who on that list is a bigger name than Kraft? I don't even recognize a single name on the list other than his.

SpursforSix
02-22-2019, 02:11 PM
Man...I hope it's that smug Ted Danson.

Will Hunting
02-22-2019, 02:12 PM
Man...I hope it's that smug Ted Danson.
Surprised we didn't see Larry Joiner on the list, it's a rub and tug parlor with Asian sex workers that only charged $59 :lol

SpursforSix
02-22-2019, 02:12 PM
Schefter said the same thing, but who on that list is a bigger name than Kraft? I don't even recognize a single name on the list other than his.

well...Mingfu Lu for one

SpursforSix
02-22-2019, 02:14 PM
Surprised we didn't see Larry Joiner on the list, it's a rub and tug parlor with Asian sex workers that only charged $59 :lol

that's $59 more dollars than a rape

SpursforSix
02-22-2019, 02:19 PM
We may hear plenty more about this case, however. Jupiter police revealed there is video evidence of Kraft not only entering a Florida day spa but actually receiving sexual services, and in an interview on WEEI's "Dale & Keefe," TMZ reporter Evan Rosenblum suggested that video could be made public.

On @DaleKeefeWEEI (https://twitter.com/DaleKeefeWEEI?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw), @EvanTMZ (https://twitter.com/EvanTMZ?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) said there’s close to a “100 percent certainty” that incriminating video of Robert Kraft will become public at some point.
— Zack Cox (@ZackCoxNESN) February 22, 2019 (https://twitter.com/ZackCoxNESN/status/1099005476367417346?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

:hungry::corn::jack:vomit:

SpursforSix
02-22-2019, 02:23 PM
here's one of Schefter's comments

“This story is going to heat up and get a lot worse. I don’t mean involving Robert Kraft, I’m talking about with all the human trafficking that has gone on down there, I’m also told that Robert Kraft is not the biggest name involved down there in South Florida, and we will see what police turn up in the report.”

spurraider21
02-22-2019, 02:25 PM
that's $59 more dollars than a rape
paying for the convenience

Spurminator
02-22-2019, 02:36 PM
Man I can only imagine who he must have pissed off for this to come out.

CosmicCowboy
02-22-2019, 02:46 PM
Dang..that ol horndog going to an oriental spa. :lol

clambake
02-22-2019, 03:15 PM
this will get ugly.

djohn2oo8
02-22-2019, 03:19 PM
Names being with held

SpursforSix
02-22-2019, 03:22 PM
this will get ugly.

Sounds like it will. Good. Fuck all these scumbags. If this article is to be believed, this involves minors and sex trafficking.
170 arrest warrants.

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/02/new-england-patriots-owner-charged

Chris
02-22-2019, 03:31 PM
Sex trafficking important now :tu

SpursforSix
02-22-2019, 03:34 PM
Sex trafficking important now :tu

what the fuck are you talking about? I don't think there's any debate and this thread would have been started even if Kraft's political affiliation was unknown.

Chris
02-22-2019, 03:38 PM
Hey, we're all a bunch of conspiracy theorists right?

I spit on you.

spurraider21
02-22-2019, 03:44 PM
Hey, we're all a bunch of conspiracy theorists right?

I spit on you.
nobody ever denied sex trafficking existed.

you are still loonbat conspiracy nuts for believing the clintons/podestas were intimately involved in a sex trafficking ring run out of a DC area pizzeria

Chris
02-22-2019, 03:52 PM

you are still loonbat conspiracy nuts for believing the clintons/podestas were intimately involved in a sex trafficking ring run out of a DC area pizzeria

You're a liar.

Pavlov
02-22-2019, 03:54 PM
You're a liar.What are you saying he lied about?

SpursforSix
02-22-2019, 03:57 PM
Stephan A with his 2 cents

“So they are saying that an act was committed, they are acknowledging that it was consensual, so the issue here is solicitation inside of the spa. How do we know it wasn’t somebody he wasn’t with on numerous occasions?”
“You know something ladies and gentlemen, there are things that I want to say, there really is. This is one of those situations where it is strongly advisable for Stephen A. Smith to shut up. … But when you are talking about two consenting adults deciding to engage in dare I say extracurricular activity and somehow, someway that is a crime? [inaudible scream] I need to be quiet … I think I need to shut up about this.”
“According to people that I’ve spoken to in the state of Florida, because you are in a spa, and things transpire, because it was in the spa, that what makes the consenting portion of it illegal. I just don’t know, I’m no lawyer, if there’s a lawyer in Florida who is astute on the legal matters in the state of Florida as it pertains to this incident, I got it, I got it, but I just want to put it in a laymen’s perspective. Please allow me to do that.”

spurraider21
02-22-2019, 04:01 PM
You're a liar.
what's the lie there?

Ginobilly
02-22-2019, 07:31 PM

Why is it so hard for people to believe that the elite are just as bad(or even worse) than regular joes who also engage in those crimes. According to some, the elite could do no wrong! They don't do coke, smoke kill, visit prostitutes, don't drink and drive, have never engaged in child trafficking. Oh no! That's only messicans, blacks, and dumb rednecks who engage in crime. Some of you'll have your head so far up your own asses that you believe the dumb fake media, who of course is going to protect these degenerate satan worshipers. They own those institutions.

spurraider21
02-22-2019, 07:40 PM
Why is it so hard for people to believe that the elite are just as bad(or even worse) than regular joes who also engage in those crimes. According to some, the elite could do no wrong! They don't do coke, smoke kill, visit prostitutes, don't drink and drive, have never engaged in child trafficking. Oh no! That's only messicans, blacks, and dumb rednecks who engage in crime. Some of you'll have your head so far up your own asses that you believe the dumb fake media, who of course is going to protect these degenerate satan worshipers. They own those institutions.
i dont think the elite can do no wrong

but to claim without evidence that there is a pizza shop in DC running a child sex ring with the close involvement of the clintons and podestas is just being a conspiracy nut

Pavlov
02-22-2019, 07:43 PM
:lol Sure the elite billionaires and politicians would run a child sex trafficking ring out of the basement of a busy restaurant and business venue!

It's the perfect crime!

Trill Clinton
02-22-2019, 10:20 PM
https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1099133262553931776

https://www.thecoli.com/media/crazy-jb-tin-foil-hat-conspiracy-hmmmmm.4765/full

Will Hunting
02-23-2019, 09:51 AM

The right wing conspiracy retards are going to be torn on how they handle this one.

Do they side with Cucker who’s never pitched a conspiracy theory they disagree with, or do they stay true to their conspiracy theories about how Kraft has Goodell in his pocket? It’s quite the predicament.

Will Hunting
02-23-2019, 09:54 AM
:lol Sure the elite billionaires and politicians would run a child sex trafficking ring out of the basement of a busy restaurant and business venue!

It's the perfect crime!
You mean out of the basement of the restaurant that doesn’t even have a basement :lmao

TeyshaBlue
02-23-2019, 10:02 AM
What's the line on whether or not Jerry Jones makes the list?

Will Hunting
02-23-2019, 11:34 AM
:lmao

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/crime/indian-river-county/2019/02/22/billionaire-john-childs-charged-florida-human-trafficking-prostitution-ring/2953948002/

John Childs, another Trump supporting Republican billionaire, is being charged in this sting too!

How deep does Republican pizzagate go?!

Winehole23
02-23-2019, 11:57 AM
Donald Trump on Acosta's 2007 no prosecute deal with Jeffrey Epstein, which also immunized potential co-conspirators:

“I really don’t know too much about it,” Mr. Trump (https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/donald-trump/) said of the case. “I know he’s done a great job as labor secretary and that seems like a long time ago, but I know he’s been a fantastic labor secretary. That’s all I can really tell you about it. That’s all I know.”

boutons_deux
02-23-2019, 12:12 PM
"he’s been a fantastic labor secretary. "

Trash lies

actually, Acosta has clashed with Trash's WH assholes.

https://www.bna.com/trump-policy-aide-n73014481286/

Pavlov
02-23-2019, 01:02 PM
You mean out of the basement of the restaurant that doesn’t even have a basement :lmao
TSA claimed it was another restaurant with a basement.

Never rescinded.

Winehole23
02-23-2019, 01:09 PM
another reason to abolish cash bail for non-violent crime is that it removes a lever by used by pimps and traffickers.

Diane Checchio, a former prosecutor for the district attorney’s office in Orlando, Florida, said the bail bond system was routinely exploited by traffickers.

Up to 80% of the trafficking cases she worked on in 2016 involved bondsmen found to be illegally passing on information about women arrested on prostitution charges to suspected traffickers.

“Sometimes women are released not knowing who bonded them out or why, or what they’ve gotten into, and now they’re being coerced,” Checchio said. “They come out of jail and there’s someone waiting saying: ‘I posted your bond – now you owe me’ … [They will] threaten to rescind that bond if the girls don’t do what they’re asked or told to do. It’s still happening now.”
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2018/jun/29/revealed-how-us-sex-traffickers-recruit-jailed-women-for-prostitution-the-trap

Trill Clinton
02-23-2019, 01:14 PM
What's the line on whether or not Jerry Jones makes the list?

Jerry is untouchable lol

ElNono
02-23-2019, 03:54 PM
damn, just when Dennison had a story line on how the wall would've prevented these human trafficking victims, they had to catch one of his billionaire buddies in it :lol

Deion Sanders
02-23-2019, 04:17 PM

Michael Trabtree

Will Hunting
02-23-2019, 04:29 PM
damn, just when Dennison had a story line on how the wall would've prevented these human trafficking victims, they had to catch one of his billionaire buddies in it :lol
Two of his billionaire buddies, and there are still supposedly hundreds of names to be released :lol

Winehole23
02-23-2019, 04:53 PM
Dennison

clambake
02-25-2019, 10:49 AM
two times on video lol

Will Hunting
02-25-2019, 10:57 AM
Why is it so hard for the pizzagate nuts to avoid strawman arguments?

No one ever said the elite never engage in sex crimes, do coke, kill, fuck prostitutes, etc., the elite engage in plenty of those activities and probably get away with it more than regular people do.

That has nothing to do with the fact there’s zero evidence that the Clintons/Podestas were running a child sex slave ring out of the basement of Comet Ping Pong (a restaurant that doesn’t have a basement).

SpursforSix
02-25-2019, 11:00 AM
Michael Trabtree

a phong is ringin

Will Hunting
02-25-2019, 11:01 AM
a phong is ringin
The late, the great Gil Brandt!

Pavlov
02-25-2019, 11:01 AM
Why is it so hard for the pizzagate nuts to avoid strawman arguments?

No one ever said the elite never engage in sex crimes, do coke, kill, fuck prostitutes, etc., the elite engage in plenty of those activities and probably get away with it more than regular people do.

That has nothing to do with the fact there’s zero evidence that the Clintons/Podestas were running a child sex slave ring out of the basement of Comet Ping Pong (a restaurant that doesn’t have a basement).
It is much easier to believe a billionaire uses sex trafficking to cheap out on his rub and tugs.

That's real.

SpursforSix
02-25-2019, 11:02 AM
The late, the great Gil Brandt!

where do you live tbh?

Trill Clinton
02-25-2019, 11:04 AM
No mugshot yet?

MultiTroll
02-25-2019, 11:43 AM
The defense liarwyer guest on the show.

"He's an elderly man with a history of back problems wanting a therapeutic massage." -paraphrasing. :lmao

boutons_deux
02-25-2019, 11:47 AM

"He's an elderly man with a history of back problems wanting a therapeutic massage." -paraphrasing. :lmao

... and, poor suffering fellow, he can't afford certified professional physiotherapist. Please, God, have mercy on him.

Our hearts go out, we are sending invincible thoughts and prayers

SpursforSix
02-25-2019, 11:47 AM

Lmao. He’d be way better off to just admit he was paying for a hand job.

CosmicCowboy
02-25-2019, 12:25 PM
dang, those women were fugly even by massage parlor standards.

clambake
02-25-2019, 12:44 PM
yeah, ugly sex slaves are a bummer, and voter fraud is real.

i like how the republicans have really stepped up in these categories.

Trill Clinton
02-25-2019, 12:58 PM
dang, those women were fugly even by massage parlor standards.

I'm sure their ugly asses would rather be at their home countries minding their business instead of being forced into sex slavery.

Spurminator
02-25-2019, 01:23 PM
I'll be honest, a rich guy getting a BJ from an Asian masseuse doesn't register on the outrage meter for me unless he was aware and/or involved in the human trafficking side of things.

However, the silence from Team Pizzagate on the most egregious example of human trafficking connected to elites is astounding, and by that I mean not at all.

Pavlov
02-25-2019, 01:26 PM
I think the pricing alone had to suggest trafficking to anyone who would think about it.

Buy American.

But yeah, election fraud and sex trafficking aren't nearly as fun as they thought they would be.

Spurminator
02-25-2019, 01:28 PM
I think the pricing alone had to suggest trafficking to anyone who would think about it.

Buy American.

I should also clarify that I have absolutely zero experience or inside knowledge of anything remotely connected to prostitution, so I'm presuming Kraft's ignorance simply as a matter of due process at this point. That may be completely naive, but I expect we'll learn more.

Pavlov
02-25-2019, 01:32 PM
I should also clarify that I have absolutely zero experience or inside knowledge of anything remotely connected to prostitution, so I'm presuming Kraft's ignorance simply as a matter of due process at this point. That may be completely naive, but I expect we'll learn more.I was just going by regular legitimate massage rates and overhead tbh.

CosmicCowboy
02-25-2019, 02:01 PM
I was just going by regular legitimate massage rates and overhead tbh.

Legit massage rates in SA are around $60 hr + tip.

Pavlov
02-25-2019, 02:13 PM
Legit massage rates in SA are around $60 hr + tip.Can be anywhere from that to $100 here.

Now throw in sex.

No way the women do that for so little money in that environment completely willingly.

SpursforSix
02-25-2019, 02:17 PM
Can be anywhere from that to $100 here.

Now throw in sex.

No way the women do that for so little money in that environment completely willingly.

I don't know...I heard about some dude that was willing to wear and mask and get fisted to death for free.

Pavlov
02-25-2019, 02:20 PM
I don't know...I heard about some dude that was willing to wear and mask and get fisted to death for free.You heard wrong.

SpursforSix
02-25-2019, 02:23 PM
You heard wrong.

Prove it.

spurraider21
02-25-2019, 02:24 PM
Prove it.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ImpeccableImmaculateCondor-max-1mb.gif

Pavlov
02-25-2019, 02:31 PM
Prove it.If you're talking about the newscaster, he died of an overdose of meth.

SpursforSix
02-25-2019, 02:32 PM
If you're talking about the newscaster, he died of asphyxiation.

Would he have asphyxiated if he wasn't getting fisted?

Pavlov
02-25-2019, 02:33 PM
Would he have asphyxiated if he wasn't getting fisted?Probably. It was the meth that killed him. I edited my post.

SpursforSix
02-25-2019, 02:34 PM
Probably. It was the meth that killed him.

We don't know for sure. It's likely that the final fists were what forced him to vomit.

Pavlov
02-25-2019, 02:39 PM
We don't know for sure. It's likely that the final fists were what forced him to vomit.Prove it. Let us know how many it took to make you vomit after you OD on meth.

SpursforSix
02-25-2019, 02:50 PM
Prove it. Let us know how many it took to make you vomit after you OD on meth.

gross

clambake
02-25-2019, 03:01 PM
final fists force

got a ring to it.

Will Hunting
02-25-2019, 05:17 PM
where do you live tbh?
Dallas tbh, but moving to NYC in a few months.

SpursforSix
02-25-2019, 05:18 PM
Dallas tbh, but moving to NYC in a few months.

ah...when you got the ticket references...I figured it was somewhere near the metroplex. what's in NYC?

Will Hunting
02-25-2019, 05:19 PM
ah...when you got the ticket references...I figured it was somewhere near the metroplex. what's in NYC?
My new jerb.

Nbadan
02-25-2019, 09:31 PM
but to claim without evidence that there is a pizza shop in DC running a child sex ring with the close involvement of the clintons and podestas is just being a conspiracy nut

Obama born in Kenya..
Bengazi...
Missing Emails...
Clinton Murders...
George Soro...
The Deepstate...
To name just a few....the right loves themselves some conspiracies

spurraider21
02-25-2019, 09:35 PM
Obama born in Kenya..
Bengazi...
Missing Emails...
Clinton Murders...
George Soro...
The Deepstate...
dont forget 9/11 being an inside job

Nbadan
02-25-2019, 09:42 PM

Or the 911 commission report being comprehensive....

spurraider21
02-25-2019, 09:57 PM
Or the 911 commission report being comprehensive....
or that it was ever purported to be. its not like there was a NIST report or something

Chris
02-25-2019, 10:06 PM
In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" to attack anyone who challenges the "official" narrative.

The aim of this dispatch is to provide material countering and discrediting the claims of the conspiracy theorists, so as to inhibit the circulation of such claims in other countries. Background information is supplied in a classified section and in a number of unclassified attachments.

3. Action. We do not recommend that discussion of the [conspiracy] question be initiated where it is not already taking place. Where discussion is active addresses are requested:

a. To discuss the publicity problem with and friendly elite contacts (especially politicians and editors) , pointing out that the [official investigation of the relevant event] made as thorough an investigation as humanly possible, that the charges of the critics are without serious foundation, and that further speculative discussion only plays into the hands of the opposition. Point out also that parts of the conspiracy talk appear to be deliberately generated by … propagandists. Urge them to use their influence to discourage unfounded and irresponsible speculation.

b. To employ propaganda assets to and refute the attacks of the critics. Book reviews and feature articles are particularly appropriate for this purpose. The unclassified attachments to this guidance should provide useful background material for passing to assets. Our ploy should point out, as applicable, that the critics are (I) wedded to theories adopted before the evidence was in, (II) politically interested, (III) financially interested, (IV) hasty and inaccurate in their research, or (V) infatuated with their own theories.

4. In private to media discussions not directed at any particular writer, or in attacking publications which may be yet forthcoming, the following arguments should be useful:

a. No significant new evidence has emerged which the Commission did not consider.

b. Critics usually overvalue particular items and ignore others. They tend to place more emphasis on the recollections of individual witnesses (which are less reliable and more divergent–and hence offer more hand-holds for criticism) …

c. Conspiracy on the large scale often suggested would be impossible to conceal in the United States, esp. since informants could expect to receive large royalties, etc.

d. Critics have often been enticed by a form of intellectual pride: they light on some theory and fall in love with it; they also scoff at the Commission because it did not always answer every question with a flat decision one way or the other.

f. As to charges that the Commission’s report was a rush job, it emerged three months after the deadline originally set. But to the degree that the Commission tried to speed up its reporting, this was largely due to the pressure of irresponsible speculation already appearing, in some cases coming from the same critics who, refusing to admit their errors, are now putting out new criticisms.

g. Such vague accusations as that “more than ten people have died mysteriously” can always be explained in some natural way ….

5. Where possible, counter speculation by encouraging reference to the Commission’s Report itself. Open-minded foreign readers should still be impressed by the care, thoroughness, objectivity and speed with which the Commission worked. Reviewers of other books might be encouraged to add to their account the idea that, checking back with the report itself, they found it far superior to the work of its critics.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/CIA-conspiracy.jpg

Pavlov
02-25-2019, 10:10 PM
In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" to attack anyone who challenges the "official" narrative.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/CIA-conspiracy.jpgWhat should I call you when you say you believe in a conspiracy theory, Chris?

Will Hunting
02-25-2019, 10:11 PM
What should I call you when you say you believe in a conspiracy theory, Chris?
An info warrior!!!

Trill Clinton
02-25-2019, 10:12 PM
My new jerb.

congrats. i'm proud of you.

Nbadan
02-25-2019, 10:13 PM
or that it was ever purported to be. its not like there was a NIST report or something

so the report was left intentionally non comprehensive?

Will Hunting
02-25-2019, 10:14 PM
congrats. i'm proud of you.
Thanks, but I'm certainly going to miss the last 3 months of getting paid to sit on my ass and not do any work :lol

DarrinS
02-25-2019, 10:15 PM
Obama born in Kenya..
Bengazi...
Missing Emails...
Clinton Murders...
George Soro...
The Deepstate...

:lmao

You, of all people, bitching about conspiracies

Pavlov
so the report was left intentionally non comprehensive?The report said exactly what it was going to cover. Detailed engineering wasn't one of them. Mostly because everyone knows planes hit the buildings and they fell down.

But you know all this after 17 years. Why don't you just make the choice to not be disingenuous?

spurraider21
so the report was left intentionally non comprehensive?
nope

Will Hunting
02-25-2019, 10:16 PM
The report said exactly what it was going to cover. Detailed engineering wasn't one of them.

But you know all this after 17 years. Why don't you just make the choice to not be disingenuous?
Believing in Alex Jones conspiracies almost inherently means being disingenuous.

Spurminator
02-25-2019, 10:21 PM
Obama born in Kenya..
Bengazi...
Missing Emails...
Clinton Murders...
George Soro...
The Deepstate...

http://www.abload.de/img/1243524313anonymousquidjn1.gif

Spurminator
03-18-2019, 12:07 PM

Spurs Homer
03-18-2019, 02:30 PM
Lololololol

comrade tsa

SnakeBoy
03-07-2022, 12:11 AM
Patriots owner Robert Kraft engaged to girlfriend Dr. Dana Blumberg, according to reports
https://www.wcvb.com/article/robert-kraft-engaged-dr-dana-blumberg-march-6-2022/39343862#

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/dr-dana-blumberg-and-robert-kraft-attend-michael-rubins-2022-fanatics-picture-id1370205532

ElNono
03-07-2022, 12:34 AM
Patriots owner Robert Kraft engaged to girlfriend Dr. Dana Blumberg, according to reports
https://www.wcvb.com/article/robert-kraft-engaged-dr-dana-blumberg-march-6-2022/39343862#

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/dr-dana-blumberg-and-robert-kraft-attend-michael-rubins-2022-fanatics-picture-id1370205532

Hopefully he paid more than $59 for that one, tbh

Trainwreck2100
03-07-2022, 12:36 AM
My new jerb.

3 years later how's det going?

Will Hunting
03-07-2022, 03:40 PM
3 years later how's det going?
Took a job in DC instead.

Trainwreck2100
03-07-2022, 04:26 PM
Took a job in DC instead.