PDA

View Full Version : I think I'll......

Avant
02-22-2019, 09:40 PM
....start just ignoring those who never post threads here. Those of you who do nothing but follow/tag along/leech.

You people never have anything at all your own, ever? How is that even possible?

Nobody gives a shit about the immature......yo mama....bullshit, try..............boring as fuck. I don't even read total crap.

Do something people besides boring ass bullshit, can you?

If you could only listen to one band from here on out....who?
You could go back in time.....where?
Your fav poem?
Your fav author?
How old were you when you popped that cherry?
If you knew then what you do now, what would you change?
You have had how many sex partners?
What movies have you seen at least 10 times?
Best 100 bucks you ever spent.
You don't believe in God because....?

Tell ya what, I'll get out of the way, I get the distraction I am. I'll check back in Monday and if I see you do nothings actually pulling your weight I'll read what ya got then keep on truckin'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pafY6sZt0FE

Mason Joiner
02-22-2019, 09:54 PM
Yea, tell them queers dad.

Fuck em, hahahaha y'all suck and dad is the best.

Dad tell me about the time you fucked them underage whores in Olangpo again

Millennial_Messiah
02-22-2019, 11:39 PM
Yea, tell them queers dad.

Fuck em, hahahaha y'all suck and dad is the best.

Dad tell me about the time you fucked them underage whores in Olangpo again
that feeling when you find out your real birth mom is now some scrawny middle aged slant eye lady in the philippines and Judy is just your bitch stepmom with 21 cats

midnightpulp
02-22-2019, 11:43 PM
Fave poem:

In Yuma az never left
It has been impressive under trump
The left thought the hole time it would be in the toilet

That is just where your head is

Chris
02-24-2019, 08:57 PM
https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1099841712837586945
Avant thoughts?

SpursforSix
02-24-2019, 09:35 PM
Avant (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=54054) thoughts?

That’s total bullshit.

Chris
02-24-2019, 09:42 PM
That’s total bullshit.

$$$ and scholarships on the line.

I agree, it's total bullshit.

Millennial_Messiah
02-24-2019, 11:37 PM
What happened to the old chickenshit Dale Robinson tbh? That old faggot was worse than Avante. At least I don't believe Avante is a wife and kid beater and a Kobe dickrider.

BD24
02-25-2019, 12:20 AM
What happened to the old chickenshit Dale Robinson tbh? That old faggot was worse than Avante. At least I don't believe Avante is a wife and kid beater and a Kobe dickrider.
Go fuck yourself

Cully is a god damn legend. People actually liked him, even if you disagreed with him.

Comparing Cully to Larrys pedo ass.

Millennial_Messiah
02-25-2019, 10:09 AM
Go fuck yourself

Cully is a god damn legend. People actually liked him, even if you disagreed with him.

Comparing Cully to Larrys pedo ass.
The only people who "liked" him were Laker trolls like Kool, Naruto, history2b etc. The guy was a parrotting spammer with wayyyyy too much time on his hands. His insults were repetitive, non-clever, repetitive, bland, repetitive, repetitive and repetitive.

BD24
02-25-2019, 10:14 AM
The only people who "liked" him were Laker trolls like Kool, Naruto, history2b etc. The guy was a parrotting spammer with wayyyyy too much time on his hands. His insults were repetitive, non-clever, repetitive, bland, repetitive, repetitive and repetitive.
That isn’t true at all, there is plenty of Spurs fans that would love to have Cully back. Cub on the Mono show was entertainment at its best. He was entertaining without being a try hard faggot like you Andy

Will Hunting
02-25-2019, 10:19 AM
Avant (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=54054) thoughts?
I disagree with you on pretty much everything but not this, it’s complete bullshit. You can’t rob natural born women of the opportunity to compete just because someone born male claims to be a woman trapped in a man’s body.

The swamp creature that won first place doesn’t even look remotely female.

BD24
02-25-2019, 10:32 AM
If you want to be transgender fine, but at that point you should have to give up the right to play sports competitively. Men have such a big physical advantage, specifically in the strength and speed department. It’s bullshit when people do this tbh

Will Hunting
02-25-2019, 10:50 AM
If you want to be transgender fine, but at that point you should have to give up the right to play sports competitively. Men have such a big physical advantage, specifically in the strength and speed department. It’s bullshit when people do this tbh
I have no issue with them competing against men since there’s no physical advantage (but if you’re a man :cry born in a woman’s body :cry don’t cry foul when you get destroyed competing against men in a psychical sport like wrestling).

This is why the transgender “issues” shouldn’t get compared to gay marriage. No one is affected when two consenting adults get married, but other people who just want to honestly compete are affected when this kind of shit happens.

Spurminator
02-25-2019, 11:03 AM
I don't even think there's a lot of LGBTQ push around allowing competition based on gender of choice. This just seems like another example of schools not knowing where to draw the line and overreacting. Like when a kid gets sent home for having a cross on his necklace and it becomes national news.

Will Hunting
02-25-2019, 11:06 AM
I don't even think there's a lot of LGBTQ push around allowing competition based on gender of choice. This just seems like another example of schools not knowing where to draw the line and overreacting. Like when a kid gets sent home for having a cross on his necklace and it becomes national news.
True. Iirc there was an incident in the other direction where a women was taking testosterone and wanted to compete against men but the school forced her to compete against other women since it was her natural gender, then everyone got pissed when she won.

Spurminator
02-25-2019, 11:13 AM
Like, if liberals and the LGBTQ community really felt strongly about transgender student athlete assignments, they'd be celebrating the hell out of those Connecticut students and this would be a much bigger story than a Washington Times article.

"You'll never hear about this story from the MSM" isn't the snarky commentary here. I wonder why.

SpursforSix
02-25-2019, 11:16 AM

Agree with this. I think it's a case of the schools being too scared to do the right thing. Instead, probably hoping the backlash is so big that they can then change their rules.

Millennial_Messiah
02-25-2019, 11:30 AM
That isn’t true at all, there is plenty of Spurs fans that would love to have Cully back. Cub on the Mono show was entertainment at its best. He was entertaining without being a try hard faggot like you Andy

A try hard faggot is racking up 30K+ posts in barely over a year :lmao

BD24
02-25-2019, 12:39 PM
A try hard faggot is racking up 30K+ posts in barely over a year :lmao
between this account and your old account I am pretty sure you are near 20k post. Not to mention the fake life you do your best to make up.

Anyway, back on the subject of Cully. Make up your mind you try hard faggot.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250545

Let's face it... the "new" Culburn has been pretty awesome of late. He is, in fact, one of the highest quality posters downstairs here, and most of his content is funny, original, and well worth the read. It's always good to have a wise villain/devil's advocate on every forum, or media organization for that manner... like the badass conservative on MSNBC that won't take shit or the badass liberal on Fox that won't take shit (they fired Bob Beckel :()...

The dickhead version of Dale (2011-2014) seems to be long gone. The parroting is minimal these days, and only used with appropriate inside jokes. The juvenile "come to pappy" and "you should go back and fuck your mother some more" and ":rolleyes" posts are scarce as hen's teeth. It's really a good sight to see; Timmy has won #5, Kobe is a cooked goose, the Suns are still lousy as ever, and yet Dale has taken it like a champ.

Props :toast

Millennial_Messiah
02-25-2019, 01:46 PM
between this account and your old account I am pretty sure you are near 20k post. Not to mention the fake life you do your best to make up.

Anyway, back on the subject of Cully. Make up your mind you try hard faggot.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250545

Let's face it... the "new" Culburn has been pretty awesome of late. He is, in fact, one of the highest quality posters downstairs here, and most of his content is funny, original, and well worth the read. It's always good to have a wise villain/devil's advocate on every forum, or media organization for that manner... like the badass conservative on MSNBC that won't take shit or the badass liberal on Fox that won't take shit (they fired Bob Beckel :()...

The dickhead version of Dale (2011-2014) seems to be long gone. The parroting is minimal these days, and only used with appropriate inside jokes. The juvenile "come to pappy" and "you should go back and fuck your mother some more" and ":rolleyes" posts are scarce as hen's teeth. It's really a good sight to see; Timmy has won #5, Kobe is a cooked goose, the Suns are still lousy as ever, and yet Dale has taken it like a champ.

Props :toast
2015... when Kobe had a leg/achilles out the door and the Spurs were still threatening for titles.

I'm talking more Giuseppe era to the first 30K or so posts under the name "Thread". Circa 2009-2013. The "Kobe 5 TOSB Duncan 4" era. Was a real douchebag for no good reason back then.

BD24
02-25-2019, 02:48 PM
Andy with the goalpost move per par. I know it’s hard keeping track of your fake elife, what you have said, what you haven’t etc. no problem bro

Chris
02-25-2019, 03:38 PM
I disagree with you on pretty much everything but not this, it’s complete bullshit. You can’t rob natural born women of the opportunity to compete just because someone born male claims to be a woman trapped in a man’s body.

The swamp creature that won first place doesn’t even look remotely female.

https://twitter.com/RandyLaLanne/status/1100131485456187392

Chucho
02-25-2019, 04:08 PM
LOL, people recording ST posters' "eras"

Will Hunting
02-25-2019, 04:20 PM
https://twitter.com/RandyLaLanne/status/1100131485456187392
Yeah that's obviously a stupid comment, don't really need to explain why :lol

BD24
02-25-2019, 05:25 PM
LOL, people recording ST posters' "eras"
Good catch, I didn't really notice that :lol

Avant
02-25-2019, 09:43 PM
Profile of Stella Walsh Runner
Date Of Birth:
3 April 1911

Date Of Death:
4 December 1980

shot to death Place Of Birth:
Wierchownen, Poland

Best Known As:
The female Olympic sprinter who turned out to be a man

Name at birth: Stanislawa Walasiewiczowna
Stella Walsh was a dominant sprinter of the 1930s and the winner of 41 American championships -- but she's best remembered for the revelation that she was not exactly a woman. Born in Poland, she emigrated to America with her family as a young girl and became a high school star in Cleveland. Competing for Poland at the 1932 Olympics, she won gold in the 100-meter dash. At the Berlin Olympics of 1936 she lost at 100 meters to her bitter rival Helen Stephens; a controversy followed when Walsh's supporters hinted that Stephens was too fast to be a woman. (German doctors examined Stephens and announced that she was in fact female.) Stella Walsh continued to compete as an amateur until 1954 and was inducted into the U.S. Track and Field Hall of Fame in 1975. Five years later she was killed by a stray bullet at a Cleveland shopping center. An autopsy surprised everyone by showing that Walsh had male genitals and both male and female chromosomes -- a condition known as mosaicism. The discovery earned her a place in American sporting lore, along with the whimsical posthumous nickname of "Stella the Fella."

spurraider21
02-25-2019, 10:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Eye4kp7.png

Will Hunting
02-25-2019, 10:32 PM
:lol that sweatshirt looks like something you can buy for 7 bucks at old navy.

SpursforSix
02-25-2019, 10:47 PM
:lol that sweatshirt looks like something you can buy for 7 bucks at old navy.

My guess is the cap was the most expensive piece of the ensemble. Including the shades.

Avant
02-25-2019, 11:06 PM
So who is going to show off first? Let's see a mug shot.

Lotta cowards.

SpursforSix
02-25-2019, 11:17 PM
So who is going to show off first? Let's see a mug shot.

Lotta cowards.

Like you don’t desperately wish you could undo your doxing yourself.

Avant
02-25-2019, 11:22 PM

Really not a big deal other than it's getting boring as fuck.

And there really is a twist to all this.

Chucho
02-25-2019, 11:23 PM

Yeah, pretty much this. Most of the 6 digit earners with model girlfriends here aren't stupid enough to want their model girlfriends and their lavish homes made fun of.

SpursforSix
02-25-2019, 11:29 PM
Yeah, pretty much this. Most of the 6 digit earners with model girlfriends here aren't stupid enough to want their model girlfriends and their lavish homes made fun of.

:rollin

SpursforSix
02-25-2019, 11:30 PM
Really not a big deal other than it's getting boring as fuck.

And there really is a twist to all this.

There’s already a twist. I fucked your mom.

Avant
02-25-2019, 11:36 PM
Where are the pictures of all the studs here?

SpursforSix
02-25-2019, 11:37 PM
Where are the pictures of all the studs here?

That’s a gay as fuck question.

Avant
02-25-2019, 11:38 PM
There’s already a twist. I fucked your mom.

What is that? I'm suppose to...???

Avant
02-25-2019, 11:38 PM
That’s a gay as fuck question.

Let's take a look at you ya little coward.

SpursforSix
02-25-2019, 11:40 PM
What is that? I'm suppose to...???

You’re the least entertaining poster of your whole family. And Stan. And the young Asian chick.

SpursforSix
02-25-2019, 11:40 PM
Let's take a look at you ya little coward.

Creepy

Avant
02-25-2019, 11:42 PM
Creepy

Coward~~~~~~~~

SpursforSix
02-25-2019, 11:44 PM
Coward~~~~~~~~

Quit following me around you wrinkly perv.

Avant
02-26-2019, 12:05 AM
Quit following me around you wrinkly perv.

Let's take a look at ya slick, come on ya little coward.

BD24
02-26-2019, 12:06 AM
Just because your a retard and exposed yourself to the entire board doesn’t mean that others will follow suit you stupid fuck :lol

Avant
02-26-2019, 12:11 AM
Just because your a retard and exposed yourself to the entire board doesn’t mean that others will follow suit you stupid fuck :lol

I expose myself to everybody I come in contact with and have been my entire life. What is the big damn deal ya little fucking freak? Let's take a look at you ya little freak, why be a fucking coward? Well?

Come on guy what are you afraid of?

BD24
02-26-2019, 12:14 AM
I expose myself to everybody I came n contact with and have been my entire life. What is the big damn deal ya little fucking freak? Let's take a look at you ya little freak, why be a fucking coward? Well?

Come on guy what are you agraid of?
Pretending you revealed yourself and your entire family on purpose :lol

Pretending Judy was some fine piece of ass when she is really just a fatty like your daughter :lol

Dumb ass son that probably still lives at home :lol

Life being so shitty you had to go online and make up a fake elife :lol

why were you so embarrassed of your real life Larr?

Avant
02-26-2019, 12:20 AM
Pretending you revealed yourself and your entire family on purpose :lol

Pretending Judy was some fine piece of ass when she is really just a fatty like your daughter :lol

Dumb ass son that probably still lives at home :lol

Life being so shitty you had to go online and make up a fake elife :lol

why were you so embarrassed of your real life Larr?

What I want to know is why all you ever do here is leech off everybody else, don't you ever have a thought all your own? Now we need to see what a little freak like you looks like, come on guy, what's to be afraid of? Show off.

Chucho
02-26-2019, 12:21 AM
I expose myself to everybody I come in contact with and have been my entire life.

There's this dude that goes by "ducks" here. I think you guys will have a lot in common.

Avant
02-26-2019, 12:22 AM
There's this dude that goes by "ducks" here. I think you guys will have a lot in common.

Let;s take a look at you guy, why not?

Chucho
02-26-2019, 12:26 AM
Let;s take a look at you guy, why not?

I'm trying to point you in the direction of someone who wont judge you and likes to expose himself to people every day, too. No need to be rude, asshole.

Avant
02-26-2019, 12:29 AM
I'm trying to point you in the direction of someone who wont judge you and likes to expose himself to people every day, too. No need to be rude, asshole.

Dude, save the stupid shit for the others, ok?

Avant
02-26-2019, 12:29 AM
Where are the pictures at?

Chucho
02-26-2019, 12:30 AM
Dude, save the stupid shit for the others, ok?

So...you're not looking for conversation with like minded individuals?

Avant
02-26-2019, 12:32 AM
So...you're not looking for conversation with like minded individuals?

Chucho, why play this silly shit guy? Come on man.

Avant
02-26-2019, 12:36 AM
How many boring ass little shits do we have here anyway?

December Romo
02-26-2019, 08:54 AM
I expose myself to everybody I come in contact with and have been my entire life.
Oh

Will Hunting
02-26-2019, 08:58 AM
:lmao

BD24
02-26-2019, 09:49 AM
What I want to know is why all you ever do here is leech off everybody else, don't you ever have a thought all your own? Now we need to see what a little freak like you looks like, come on guy, what's to be afraid of? Show off.
Larry requesting pictures of all the other men on the board.

creepy old faggot