PDA

View Full Version : Kushner Companies is seeking a $1.15 billion loan from federally-owned mortgage lenders

RandomGuy
02-24-2019, 01:41 AM
Kushner Cos. Seeks Federal Loan in Biggest Deal in Decade, Sources Say

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-22/kushner-cos-said-to-seek-federal-loan-in-biggest-deal-in-decade

Kushner Cos., the real estate firm owned by the family of President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, has sought financing from federally-owned lenders for its biggest purchase in a decade.

The company has been in talks with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac about a loan for a $1.15 billion purchase of apartments in Maryland and Virginia, according to two people familiar with the discussions, who asked not to be named discussing a private transaction.

Chris
02-24-2019, 02:23 AM
I'm thinking Vladimir is involved. I hope Mueller is paying close attention.

Winehole23
02-24-2019, 09:34 AM
I'm thinking Vladimir is involved. I hope Mueller is paying close attention.aeriously, Chris, are you dead to the apparent conflict of interest?

The son in law of the president, who is also a cabinet official, seeking a billion dollar loan for his company from a GSE?

RandomGuy
02-24-2019, 10:19 AM
aeriously, Chris, are you dead to the apparent conflict of interest?

The son in law of the president, who is also a cabinet official, seeking a billion dollar loan for his company from a GSE?

He's not. That is why he is deflecting. He knows it smells bad.

Normally I would say "if a Democrat did this", but fuck, Democrats wouldn't do this. That is the big difference. For all the warts and crookedness of some Democratic politicians, this goes beyond anything that the rank and file Democrat would put up with or defend. THAT is the difference between the two parties.

Spurs Homer
02-24-2019, 10:28 AM
What could go wrong when the unqualified son in law with the illegal top secret clearance who also wanted a secret back channel set up in THE RUSSIAN EMBASSY - to communicate with the Russian gov't -

(takes a deep breath - Jim Carrey style)

begins to use his government fraudulently -obtained position with the white house mob boss' administration -

to secure favorable deals involving billions of dollars

with the US Government?

Now what could possibly be wrong or unethical or illegal about that?

Winehole23
02-24-2019, 10:45 AM
Trump appointing Ivanka and Kushner to White House staff, norm breaking, disreputable and suspicious though it be, was 100% legal.

It shouldn't be but it is.

Maybe it can be shown that once in office, Trump, Ivanka and Tony combined to enrich themselves fraudulently, but that's different than your claim that Kushner obtained his office by fraudulent means.

That claim is false. The rest of what you say, disjointed though it is, I don't have any cavil with.

Winehole23
02-24-2019, 10:50 AM
You watch, RG, Spurs Homer is about to call me a comrade, a traitor and claim that I just gave Trump a blowie.

Spurs Homer
02-24-2019, 01:08 PM
Trump appointing Ivanka and Kushner to White House staff, norm breaking, disreputable and suspicious though it be, was 100% legal.

It shouldn't be but it is.

Maybe it can be shown that once in office, Trump, Ivanka and Tony combined to enrich themselves fraudulently, but that's different than your claim that Kushner obtained his office by fraudulent means.

That claim is false. The rest of what you say, disjointed though it is, I don't have any cavil with.

lolololol

your words speak for themselves

hahaha.

“I never defended trump - show me an example”

Spurs Homer
02-24-2019, 01:10 PM
Trump obtaining the presidency was fraudulent

everything after that was “illegal”

to use your cult member “fruit of the poisonous tree” back atcha!

Winehole23
02-24-2019, 01:27 PM
Grammatically, that's not how your post reads...

Son in law.. Who...uses his fraudulently obtained position.

Lot of begged questions there..

Winehole23
02-24-2019, 01:28 PM
Perhaps part of the problem is you're so addled by excitement you fail state your own points clearly.

Winehole23
02-24-2019, 01:30 PM
To come to the desired conclusion about me, you have to ignore my first reply ITT.

Poor, addled Spurs Homer.

Spurs Homer
02-24-2019, 02:11 PM
Perhaps part of the problem is you're so addled by excitement you fail state your own points clearly.

actually - your first reaction/instinct was to go on trumps defense

you cannot help yourself

common cult reaction

obama received zero of that!

Winehole23
02-24-2019, 03:02 PM
I actually didn't defend Trump. What I did do was correct a careless remark of yours.

CosmicCowboy
02-25-2019, 08:12 AM
Educate yourselves.

http://www.crefcoa.com/hud-fha-223f-apartment-loans.html

How is applying a 223(f) loan illegal or unethical?

Will Hunting
02-25-2019, 09:08 AM
Yeah getting a loan from Fannie Mae to purchase a multi family property is a nothingburger.

The loan will be securitized and off Fannie’s balance sheet a week later.

Will Hunting
02-25-2019, 09:10 AM
Educate yourselves.

http://www.crefcoa.com/hud-fha-223f-apartment-loans.html

How is applying a 223(f) loan illegal or unethical?
Is he getting a HUD loan or just a normal Fannie/Freddie multifamily loan? Imo a standard Fannie loan is even less newsworthy than a 223(f) loan.

CosmicCowboy
02-25-2019, 09:32 AM
Now if you guys want to argue that government backed Fannie/Freddie/HUD loaning money to for profit private companies is wrong, that's another whole argument.

pgardn
02-25-2019, 09:46 AM
Kushner already had 500 million in similar loans.
But he divested himself from the company.
So his dad says everything is cool.