PDA

View Full Version : Can we all agree on something...

Millennial_Messiah
02-24-2019, 04:58 AM
Prior to having sex, it's a no-brainer to jack off (and wash off, of course) but not too terribly close to the sex episode.. ideally, 2-3 hours before a planned round of intercourse?

You want to be able to keep it hard and have endurance without getting soredick, of course, but you also don't want to be able to cum/orgasm and risk *problematic* consequences (as well as a likely harrowing cleanup process). Ideally you last as long as she does and make her cum as many times as possible, all the while keep vocally reiterating how much you love her and love making love to her.

So... 2-3 hours it is? Or, something else?

dbreiden83080
02-24-2019, 12:44 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/TlK63ERYSGQsdqG04uc/giphy.gif

Millennial_Messiah
02-24-2019, 05:06 PM
See a doctor if you can't last 20 mins without jerking off before. :lol

20 minutes?? More like 20 seconds. I'm way too fertile for that shit. What are you, 60 years old? :lol

Mitch
02-24-2019, 05:17 PM
Dunno, Andy. Seems like your girl gets off watching you cook her bacon

Millennial_Messiah
02-24-2019, 06:15 PM
Dunno, Andy. Seems like your girl gets off watching you cook her bacon

We did it 3 separate times last night & it was awesome, I love this girl, she brought home Texas food today. (Brisket and baked beans.) I made BBQ sandwiches out of it & she made herself tacos. I love this pretty girl. Only thing I don't like is her affinity for stupid nigerian movies where they yell like howler monkeys, obnoxious. But a truly lovely girl. I'd still like to find other girls to go out with for the sake of variety, but this girl is the perfect one to live with.

GAustex
02-24-2019, 07:01 PM
Just think about baseball...

Mitch
02-25-2019, 01:27 AM
We did it 3 separate times last night & it was awesome, I love this girl, she brought home Texas food today. (Brisket and baked beans.) I made BBQ sandwiches out of it & she made herself tacos. I love this pretty girl. Only thing I don't like is her affinity for stupid nigerian movies where they yell like howler monkeys, obnoxious. But a truly lovely girl. I'd still like to find other girls to go out with for the sake of variety, but this girl is the perfect one to live with.

I dunno about all that, but you shouldn't let her call you a slave :lol

BD24
02-25-2019, 10:33 AM
I bet your cow of a girlfriend does make some good food. Just make sure you get some before she eats it all tbh

Avant
02-26-2019, 12:08 AM
Prior to having sex, it's a no-brainer to jack off (and wash off, of course) but not too terribly close to the sex episode.. ideally, 2-3 hours before a planned round of intercourse?

You want to be able to keep it hard and have endurance without getting soredick, of course, but you also don't want to be able to cum/orgasm and risk *problematic* consequences (as well as a likely harrowing cleanup process). Ideally you last as long as she does and make her cum as many times as possible, all the while keep vocally reiterating how much you love her and love making love to her.

So... 2-3 hours it is? Or, something else?

That was totally stupid.

Millennial_Messiah
02-26-2019, 12:10 AM
I bet your cow of a girlfriend does make some good food. Just make sure you get some before she eats it all tbh

tbh, I do have this problem. She always tells me not to "eat too much" and then she eats ALL of it. Even if it's something I bought. Fuck her.

Acquiring type 2 in 2017 hasn't made her stop eating sugar and shit, either. She's gonna fuckin die