PDA

View Full Version : Is Trump the Worst Negotiator in History? (North Korea Related)

Pages : [1] 2

DMX7
02-26-2019, 03:37 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/26/world/asia/north-korea-summit-trump-kim.html

HANOI — When he vowed to “solve” the North Korea problem just before his inauguration two years ago, President Trump made clear he meant eliminating its nuclear arsenal.

But on the eve of a second meeting with the North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, the president sounds prepared to accept much less, at least for the foreseeable future.

“I don’t want to rush anybody,” he said this past weekend. “As long as there is no testing, we’re happy,” he added, pointing to the North’s suspension of nuclear and missile tests.

Even to some of Mr. Trump’s national security aides, that sounded like a significant retreat at a critical moment.

Seriously? Is he the worst negotiator in history? We've gone from demanding "complete, verifiable and irreversible denuclearization" to just "no testing"...

Really? And this is coming from the man that tore up the Iran nuclear deal which was actually a real denuclearization deal (at least as it pertains to weapons).

His whole act is getting so old.

CitizenDwayne
02-26-2019, 03:44 PM
You’re just witnessing the art of the deal in action

Chris
02-26-2019, 04:07 PM
Trump was the only one to get them to come to the table. Trump is about to formally end the Korean War.

Trump

DMX7
02-26-2019, 04:55 PM
1% or less of Americans probably even know that there was a Korean War.

Spurs Homer
02-26-2019, 05:32 PM

Seriously? Is he the worst negotiator in history? We've gone from demanding "complete, verifiable and irreversible denuclearization" to just "no testing"...

Really? And this is coming from the man that tore up the Iran nuclear deal which was actually a real denuclearization deal (at least as it pertains to weapons).

Heck - they are still testing - and our INTEL - told Trump as much - but the pos does not believe our INTEL -

"I don't care - I believe Putin"

The ONLY thing NK might not be doing is firing off missiles - but they ARE testing and continuing their nuke program.

So - this current summit - was supposed to be a next level - where NK could PROVE that they were complying - or this summit could have been done AFTER an inspection team had completed an inspection and announced to the world that NK was complying -

(you know - the way a REAL negotiator like OBAMA - would have insisted upon - like he did with IRAN -)

So the idiot will be made fun of - by KJ - UN - and he will stroke Trumps ego again and get Trump to kill the military exercises - shit - or at least eat some gourmet food on the Americans tab! :lmao:lmao

hater
02-26-2019, 06:03 PM
Snowflake thread

Pavlov
02-26-2019, 06:05 PM
World War 3!

pgardn
02-26-2019, 06:31 PM
Trump was the only one to get them to come to the table. Trump is about to formally end the Korean War.

Trump

So when our are troops coming home from S. Korea and what is the schedule for inspections of their now nuclearized arsenal?

Come to the table while groveling and getting zero accomplished. The art of the deal. Pretend like you just improved your position, lie about it.

Chris
02-26-2019, 06:36 PM
So when our are troops coming home from S. Korea and what is the schedule for inspections of their now nuclearized arsenal?

Come to the table while groveling and getting zero accomplished. The art of the deal. Pretend like you just improved your position, lie about it.

Going with the Pavlov route of asking impossible questions with no answers.

MultiTroll
02-26-2019, 06:45 PM
:lol Stupid phuck trying to get ISIS bride back in the U.S.

Pavlov
02-26-2019, 06:46 PM
:lol Stupid phuck trying to get ISIS bride back in the U.S.To bring her up on charges.

You just want her to run free....:lol stupid fuck

Chris
02-26-2019, 06:49 PM
:lol Stupid phuck trying to get ISIS bride back in the U.S.

:lol

DMC
02-26-2019, 07:26 PM
1% or less of Americans probably even know that there was a Korean War.

They would have recognized the mushroom cloud.

DMC
02-26-2019, 07:27 PM

We were on the brink of a nuclear war when Barry retired.

Now you're bitching because you wanted a free car wash with the armistice. You really are a fucking idiot.

Aztecfan03
02-26-2019, 08:05 PM

Obama is proof that he is not.

Spurs Homer
02-26-2019, 08:10 PM

Now you're bitching because you wanted a free car wash with the armistice. You really are a fucking idiot.

lol

brink!

Pavlov
02-26-2019, 08:29 PM

:lmao tough guy went full hater

hater
02-26-2019, 08:43 PM

And his supposed to be successor was even worse

Tried to negotiate weapons with jihadists in Lybia and instead got her ambassador obliterated

pgardn
02-26-2019, 09:02 PM

They are called rhetorical questions designed to prove a point.
Which they did.

ducks
02-26-2019, 09:12 PM

His whole act is getting so old.when did former president sit down with kim

Pavlov
02-26-2019, 09:13 PM
when did former president sit down with kim

:lol you're still whining about the Iran deal that is actually working.

ducks
02-26-2019, 09:17 PM
:lol you're still whining about the Iran deal that is actually working.
Be much better had 25 billion cash went to the wall then Iran

Millions would be safer
Millions would apply online to come to USA
Once allowed legally they could fly in and not walk hundreds of miles
People find many kids in Yuma died because they die in Yuma heat trying to get In USA illegally

Pavlov
02-26-2019, 09:21 PM
Be much better had 25 billion cash went to the wall then Iran

Millions would be safer
Millions would apply online to come to USA
Once allowed legally they could fly in and not walk hundreds of miles
People find many kids in Yuma died because they die in Yuma heat trying to get In USA illegally
It wasn't our cash.

You think Kim is going to do anything for free?

DMX7
02-26-2019, 09:52 PM

LMAO! The brink of war? You’re the gullible idiot. :rollin

Nbadan
02-26-2019, 10:51 PM
White House press corps evicted from hotel ahead of North Korea summit
Source: NBC News

The White House press corps was evicted from its workspace here Tuesday as a red carpet was rolled out at the same hotel to welcome North Korean leader Kim Jong Un for his nuclear summit with President Donald Trump.

The Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs tweeted Tuesday morning that the reporters who cover Trump would be relocated from their planned staging ground at the Melia Hotel — including a 200-seat ballroom and stand-up spots for broadcast reporters — to an international media center.

“You must go now! This way,” a Vietnamese security officer barked at members of the press corps in the hotel lobby Tuesday morning.

It was not immediately clear who made the decision to boot the White House reporters: North Korea, Vietnam, the U.S. or a combination of those governments.

Read more: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/white-house-press-corps-abruptly-ordered-out-hotel-ahead-north-n975986

i wonder if Trump is defecting?

DMC
02-27-2019, 06:55 AM
LMAO! The brink of war? You’re the gullible idiot. :rollin

:lmao tough guy went full hater

https://www.cnn.com/2013/10/29/world/asia/north-korea-nuclear-timeline---fast-facts/index.html

Your memory is as short as your dicks.

pgardn
02-27-2019, 07:50 AM
So we have basically capitulated and congrats to them on pursuing their goal of reaching all of the US with nukes.
Just don't use them. But yes, we will give you that card to use in all negotiations. Next up Saudi Arabia. Nahhh, Japan needs to make their own stuff, give them the opportunity to play that card. China will love that.

By God, I see the strategy. As long as Iran does not have capabilities, everything is cool.

RandomGuy
02-27-2019, 10:57 AM

Sums it up. Dude is giving NK exactly what it wants most: equal footing, in exchange for nothing.

They won't give up anything, and Trump has already given them what they want, without realizing the leverage he already gave up, because he is a dumb shit. Sad!

RandomGuy
02-27-2019, 11:00 AM
https://www.cnn.com/2013/10/29/world/asia/north-korea-nuclear-timeline---fast-facts/index.html

Which action specifically stands out to you as "the brink of war" on that list? How is that action different than others that preceded it?

Chucho
02-27-2019, 11:52 AM
Which action specifically stands out to you as "the brink of war" on that list? How is that action different than others that preceded it?

Wasn't NK testing hydrogen bombs and nuke missiles around 2015ish? Maybe that's what he means?

DMX7
02-27-2019, 01:17 PM
Trump, the peacemaker. LOL "Fire and fury"!

I'm not a partisan hack like many on here, I want Trump to succeed in getting denuclearization and I'm fine with him getting the credit for it if he does but he isn't impressing me so far. He looks like the worst negotiator in history right now.

hater
02-27-2019, 01:34 PM

:lmao pavlov, DMXtremelyStupid7

RandomGuy
02-27-2019, 01:41 PM
Wasn't NK testing hydrogen bombs and nuke missiles around 2015ish? Maybe that's what he means?

(shrugs)

NK been working towards nukes for close to 30 years at this point. The time line cuts through parties and changes in control of the Whitehouse. The only real way to have stopped him would have been inviting WW3. That is the ultimate reality.

As for what he means, I think he means whatever Fox "news" told him he means. Trump apologists have original thoughts at about the rate that I fuck playboy bunnies.

DMC
02-27-2019, 01:50 PM

They piped down pretty quick after det one

boutons_deux
02-27-2019, 01:55 PM

Obama got the Iran deal done.

Trash hasn't done shit except execute faithfully Pootin's geopolitical strategy of weakening USA and degrading the USA before the world.

DMC
02-27-2019, 01:56 PM

On July 28, 2016, a North Korean top diplomat for U.S. affairs claimed that the United States crossed the "red line" for putting leader Kim Jong-un on its list of sanctioned individuals, which was perceived by officials as the United States declaring war.[65]

spurraider21
02-27-2019, 02:03 PM
:lmao

DMX7
02-27-2019, 02:04 PM
They piped down pretty quick after det one

No, I'm just not going to go on and on arguing over the meaning of "brink of war". We were not about to go to war. We know they've been testing weapons and talking tough for many years. That doesn't mean we were about to actually nuke each other. :rollin

DMX7
02-27-2019, 02:06 PM

Who was going to start the war, hater? Delusional :lmao

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 02:21 PM

Your memory is as short as your dicks.When did we go to DEFCON 2, DMC?

Please show a link to prove your claim.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 02:23 PM
On July 28, 2016, a North Korean top diplomat for U.S. affairs claimed that the United States crossed the "red line" for putting leader Kim Jong-un on its list of sanctioned individuals, which was perceived by officials as the United States declaring war.[65]:lmao You know they're still at "war" with the South, don't you?

When did we go to DEFCON 2?

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 03:53 PM
yall shitting on him for meeting with NK when no past admins would. that's irony at its best!

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 03:54 PM
yall shitting on him for meeting with NK when no past admins would. that's irony at its best!No one needed to meet with him to get nothing done.

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 03:55 PM
No one needed to meet with him to get nothing done.

you, "men" like you, the democrats, and the whole fucking platform is pathetic!

Spurminator
02-27-2019, 04:00 PM

Amazing to see so many tough Republicans watch their CIC show so little spine with a dictator like Kim and say, "This is all very good."

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 04:02 PM
you, "men" like you, the democrats, and the whole fucking platform is pathetic!You really go on and on about stuff like this.

You're terribly insecure.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 04:02 PM

Amazing to see so many tough Republicans watch their CIC show so little spine with a dictator like Kim and say, "This is all very good."CAN'T YOU SEE THEY'RE IN LOVE?

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 04:03 PM

Amazing to see so many tough Republicans watch their CIC show so little spine with a dictator like Kim and say, "This is all very good."

give some more $ to iran.

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 04:04 PM
You really go on and on about stuff like this.

You're terribly insecure.

i'm so insecure says the guy with an ego the size of earth yet he can't bring himself to accept when he's wrong. i just call it as i see it and you're a fucking pussy.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 04:05 PM
i'm so insecure says the guy with an ego the size of earth yet he can't bring himself to accept when he's wrong. i just call it as i see it and you're a fucking pussy.I've been wrong plenty of times.

So what?

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 04:06 PM
I've been wrong plenty of times.

So what?

and you were wrong again but but but how many videos did i watch.... you're a fucking pussy!

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 04:06 PM
give some more $ to iran.You think the DPRK is going to give up nukes for free?

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 04:07 PM
You think the DPRK is going to give up nukes for free?

i don't know, lets ask obama and hrc.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 04:07 PM
and you were wrong again but but but how many videos did i watch.... you're a fucking pussy!lol kori's sissy jihad

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 04:08 PM
i don't know, lets ask obama and hrc.I'm asking you, sissy.

Ghazi
02-27-2019, 04:09 PM
Trump has no strategy when it comes to Iran.

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 04:09 PM
I'm asking you, sissy.

idgaf what you ask of me... when are you going to learn this already you retard?

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 04:10 PM
Trump has no strategy when it comes to Iran.

death to iran! fuck them!

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 04:10 PM
idgaf what you ask of me... when are you going to learn this already you retard?lol sissy

Spurminator
02-27-2019, 04:11 PM
give some more $ to iran.

Right, remember when meeting with dictators was a bad thing?

You mistake my mockery of Trump's fealty towards Kim as disagreement about meeting with him or making deals at all. I would love for North Korea to denuclearize. I don't think our President should be calling Kim "a great leader" or preventing his own country's press from interacting with him. We both know if that's how the Iran deal had gone down, you faggots would have skewered Obama endlessly.

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 04:17 PM
Right, remember when meeting with dictators was a bad thing?

You mistake my mockery of Trump's fealty towards Kim as disagreement about meeting with him or making deals at all. I would love for North Korea to denuclearize. I don't think our President should be calling Kim "a great leader" or preventing his own country's press from interacting with him. We both know if that's how the Iran deal had gone down, you faggots would have skewered Obama endlessly.

if obama... stfu

as for allowing the press, fuck the press!

Spurminator
02-27-2019, 04:21 PM
as for allowing the press, fuck the press!

Yeah! That's why Trump loves him some Kim Jong Un. Take your information from your leaders and like it.

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 04:24 PM
Yeah! That's why Trump loves him some Kim Jong Un. Take your information from your leaders and like it.

what leaders would those be exactly since you know me so well or are you just speaking out your ass like most of you do here daily? boohoo i don't subscribe to the party of pussies!

CitizenDwayne
02-27-2019, 04:26 PM
The classic backpedal: defend trump any time his name is brought up, but then claim “I’m an independent” or “I don’t care about politicians.” Just bend over and keep taking that orange dick

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 04:26 PM
what leaders would those be exactly since you know me so well or are you just speaking out your ass like most of you do here daily? boohoo i don't subscribe to the party of pussies!You subscribe to Trump.

Spurminator
02-27-2019, 04:28 PM
what leaders would those be exactly since you know me so well or are you just speaking out your ass like most of you do here daily? boohoo i don't subscribe to the party of pussies!

This isn't hard to follow.

In North Korea, the media is prevented from criticism of Kim Jong Un or any allied political leadership. Is this a system you agree with or not?

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 04:32 PM
The classic backpedal: defend trump any time his name is brought up, but then claim “I’m an independent” or “I don’t care about politicians.” Just bend over and keep taking that orange dick

when did i defend trump? i defended the fact that there's some "progress" made with NK while past admins sat on their asses that you praise still to today. you take my stance of defending the truth as supporting trump because it makes you feel better. idgaf about your feelings.

You subscribe to Trump.

whatever gets you through the day. pat yourself some more on the back you fucking faggot.

This isn't hard to follow.

In North Korea, the media is prevented from criticism of Kim Jong Un or any allied political leadership. Is this a system you agree with or not?

are you really asking if i agree with a dictatorship? lmao you're a dipshit.

CitizenDwayne
02-27-2019, 04:35 PM
Which admins do I still praise? I can pull your evasive shit too

Spurminator
02-27-2019, 04:35 PM
are you really asking if i agree with a dictatorship? lmao you're a dipshit.

Then what did you mean by "as for allowing the press, fuck the press!"?

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 04:39 PM
Then what did you mean by "as for allowing the press, fuck the press!"?

i meant, if you can't see the corruption that is our news networks then there's no hope for you. how do yall still put so much stock in our news networks to deliver actual news? it's comical yall still believe in a free press as long as that free press is cnn and the like who time and time again pull the veil over yalls eyes and whisper sweet nothings in yalls ears while your reps shit down yalls throats after promising hope and change that was never delivered.

Spurminator
02-27-2019, 04:41 PM
i meant, if you can't see the corruption that is our news networks then there's no hope for you. how do yall still put so much stock in our news networks to deliver actual news? it's comical yall still believe in a free press as long as that free press is cnn and the like who time and time again pull the veil over yalls eyes and whisper sweet nothings in yalls ears while your reps shit down yalls throats after promising hope and change that was never delivered.

So basically, "Don't believe anything the press says, instead take the word of your political leaders." Right?

How is that not functionally a dictatorship?

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 04:42 PM
:lmao kori trusts Dennison and Kim

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 04:44 PM
So basically, "Don't believe anything the press says, instead take the word of your political leaders." Right?

How is that not functionally a dictatorship?

did i say that? i said fuck the news networks that you know on cable tv; they're nothing but pol outlets who push an agenda.

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 04:44 PM
:lmao kori trusts Dennison and Kim

i def wouldn't trust a bitch like you though.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 04:45 PM
i def wouldn't trust a bitch like you though.You trust Dennison and Kim though.

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 04:45 PM
You trust Dennison and Kim though.

did i say that? btw, the whole dennison shtick is stupid too.

Spurminator
02-27-2019, 04:46 PM
did i say that? i said fuck the news networks that you know on cable tv; they're nothing but pol outlets who push an agenda.

Okay, fuck them. Who should we get our information from instead?

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 04:46 PM
did i say that? btw, the whole dennison shtick is stupid too.Do you trust Trump?

Yes or no.

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 04:47 PM
Do you think they should be allowed to cover the North Korea negotiations and ask questions or not, Kori?

not at all. fuck our news networks! there's people on the internet doing real journalism and not strictly pol activism.

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 04:48 PM
Do you trust Trump?

Yes or no.

lmao the yes or no shtick. want to see how many circles we can go in now? your demands me nothing to me just like yourself pav. you truly are a retard.

Pavlov
not at all. fuck our news networks! there's people on the internet doing real journalism and not strictly pol activism.Which people on the internet are doing real journalism?

Pavlov
lmao the yes or no shtick. want to see how many circles we can go in now? your demands me nothing to me just like yourself pav. you truly are a retard.:lol kori.

What a sissy.

koriwhat
Which people on the internet are doing real journalism?

def not you.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 04:49 PM
def not you.Which people on the internet are doing real journalism?

Name them.

I'd love to read their work.

Spurminator
not at all. fuck our news networks! there's people on the internet doing real journalism and not strictly pol activism.

Since when has this conversation ever just been about TV news networks? I never watch TV news. The press corps is not made up of exclusively TV journalists.

Who should we get our information from if not the press, Kori?

koriwhat
:lol kori.

What a sissy.

how am i a sissy? if i told you to knock off your stupid shtick over and over again what makes you think i'm going to all of a sudden play your stupid fucking games? you're a retard and you know it.

Spurminator
02-27-2019, 04:50 PM
No wonder you post so much. On top of the anger issues you have a really hard time communicating ideas.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 04:51 PM
how am i a sissy?You can't answer simple questions and instead meltdown.

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 04:52 PM

Name them.

I'd love to read their work.

i'm not naming anyone i read, watch, etc and you know why? because i think very low of you and many here too and just don't give a fuck about yall enough to list anything yall demand. i've come to the conclusion that you and i, a few others, are never going to see eye to eye on anything so i'm done playing that game now. time to just shit on you whenever given the chance like yall do to me. i'm truly here for the lulz now and til the end of time. :tu

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 04:53 PM
You can't answer simple questions and instead meltdown.

you still have no clue what a meltdown is tbh. it's funny though. keep using terms you have no clue about if you must.

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 04:54 PM
No wonder you post so much. On top of the anger issues you have a really hard time communicating ideas.

you've doubled my post count... dipshit

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 04:55 PM
i'm not naming anyone i read, watch, etc and you know why? because i think very low of you and many here too and just don't give a fuck about yall enough to list anything yall demand. i've come to the conclusion that you and i, a few others, are never going to see eye to eye on anything so i'm done playing that game now. time to just shit on you whenever given the chance like yall do to me. i'm truly here for the lulz now and til the end of time. :tuWe could come closer to seeing eye to eye if you told us about all that great journalism you're reading but hiding from us for some reason.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 04:55 PM
you still have no clue what a meltdown is tbh. it's funny though. keep using terms you have no clue about if you must.Then just answer simple questions, sissy.

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 04:57 PM
We could come closer to seeing eye to eye if you told us about all that great journalism you're reading but hiding from us for some reason.

nope, this has gone on well over a yr now with you and you've made no attempt at being genuine at all. idgaf about you alive nor dead holmes. and i really don't give a fuck about trying to be cordial with you anymore either.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 04:59 PM
nope, this has gone on well over a yr now with you and you've made no attempt at being genuine at all. idgaf about you alive nor dead holmes. and i really don't give a fuck about trying to be cordial with you anymore either.:lolWhy are you so afraid, kori?

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 05:00 PM
:lolWhy are you so afraid, kori?

you could easily end this thread derailment if you politely just move along but that ego won't let you. you're a sad excuse of a man.

Spurminator
you've doubled my post count... dipshit

18 x 2 is not 30. I joined 5 years earlier. But total posts wasn't what I was referencing. Your recent post frequency is objectively a lot higher. That's not necessarily a bad thing, except it seems to take you 25 posts to reach a point, if you ever do reach one.

Are you going to answer my question about where we should get our information if not from the press?

SpursforSix
kori and pavlov

https://media.tenor.com/images/326a22d639bbf0f0638a677eb9c7a64a/tenor.gif

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 05:01 PM
you could easily end this thread derailment if you politely just move along but that ego won't let you. you're a sad excuse of a man.:lmao all the sudden you become a forum cop when you're asked about your fabulous news sources.

Who, in your opinion, is doing the best journalistic work on the internet?

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 05:03 PM
:lmao all the sudden you become a forum cop when you're asked about your fabulous news sources.

Who, in your opinion, is doing the best journalistic work on the internet?

a forum cop lmao! i've been telling you the same shit for over a yr now; you're a fucking pussy ass retard and you should just stfu and know your place.

same shit, different day.

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 05:04 PM
18 x 2 is not 30. I joined 5 years earlier. But total posts wasn't what I was referencing. Your recent post frequency is objectively a lot higher. That's not necessarily a bad thing, except it seems to take you 25 posts to reach a point, if you ever do reach one.

Are you going to answer my question about where we should get our information if not from the press?

my recent is calling the trolls faggots, retards, and pussies. oh the frequency!!!!!!!!

Spurminator
02-27-2019, 05:06 PM
my recent is calling the trolls faggots, retards, and pussies. oh the frequency!!!!!!!!

Right. To avoid defending your position on anything, you play internet tough guy. Beats thinking, I guess.

Enjoy your voluntary dictatorship, you submissive coward.

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 05:07 PM
Right. To avoid defending your position on anything, you play internet tough guy. Beats thinking, I guess.

Enjoy your voluntary dictatorship, you submissive coward.

nah, i simply call out all of yalls bs and yall get pissy. case in point!

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 05:07 PM
a forum cop lmao! i've been telling you the same shit for over a yr now; you're a fucking pussy ass retard and you should just stfu and know your place.

same shit, different day.Yeah, you've been whining about me and other posters.

Why not just say what your favorite news sources are?

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 05:14 PM
Yeah, you've been whining about me and other posters.

Why not just say what your favorite news sources are?

pav, i seriously hope someone one day beats the fuck out of you. i'm not joking when i say this. :tu

CitizenDwayne
02-27-2019, 05:16 PM
i'm not naming anyone i read, watch, etc and you know why? because i think very low of you and many here too and just don't give a fuck about yall enough to list anything yall demand. i've come to the conclusion that you and i, a few others, are never going to see eye to eye on anything so i'm done playing that game now. time to just shit on you whenever given the chance like yall do to me. i'm truly here for the lulz now and til the end of time. :tu
You couldn’t just name one that you consider a legitimate news source?

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 05:17 PM
pav, i seriously hope someone one day beats the fuck out of you. i'm not joking when i say this. :tuWhy not just say what your favorite news sources are?

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 05:20 PM
You couldn’t just name one that you consider a legitimate news source?

not one, why.... because idgaf about any of you here.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 05:22 PM
not one, why.... because idgaf about any of you here.Just name three of them.

If you dgaf it shouldn't be so difficult for you.

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 05:32 PM
Just name three of them.

If you dgaf it shouldn't be so difficult for you.

i see you suck at reading just like you suck at lying about not seeing that still shot of that obviously not AOC chick.

spurraider21
02-27-2019, 05:33 PM
kori and pavlov

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 05:40 PM
i see you suck at reading just like you suck at lying about not seeing that still shot of that obviously not AOC chick.If you dgaf then it should be the easiest thing in the world to post three names.

Turns out you are afraid we'll laugh at you if you do post those names.

That's giving a lot of fucks.

And being a sissy.

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 05:41 PM
If you dgaf then it should be the easiest thing in the world to post three names.

Turns out you are afraid we'll laugh at you if you do post those names.

That's giving a lot of fucks.

And being a sissy.

your shtick is so fucking played out pav. you can keep on trying if you'd like though... weak fucking dudes like you are all the same!

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 05:42 PM
motherjones, cnn, vox. there pav!

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 05:43 PM
your shtick is so fucking played out pav. you can keep on trying if you'd like though... weak fucking dudes like you are all the same!Oh, I'll continue asking you simple questions you are afraid to answer.

It's hilarious.

And makes you look like a weak sissy.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 05:43 PM
motherjones, cnn, vox. there pav!And now you had to lie.

You have said you hated those sources over and over.

What news sources do you like?

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 05:45 PM
And now you had to lie.

You have said you hated those sources over and over.

What news sources do you like?

now i'm lying? but but sources.... the sources!

DMX7
02-27-2019, 05:45 PM
kori and pavlov

:lmao LMAO, what is this from?

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 05:46 PM
now i'm lying? but but sources.... the sources!Of course you're lying about those.

You said there are people on the internet doing real journalism.

Who are they?

SpursforSix
02-27-2019, 05:46 PM
:lmao LMAO, what is this from?

I don't know the original. I found it through "gay slap fight gif"

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 05:48 PM
Of course you're lying about those.

You said there are people on the internet doing real journalism.

Who are they?

i also said you're a faggot retard. either way, you'll never get the answer you seek because idgaf any longer and just going to continue calling you a pussy because that's what you are.

DMX7
02-27-2019, 05:49 PM
I don't know the original. I found it through "gay slap fight gif"

lol, why would you be searching for that unless you already knew about the clip?

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 05:49 PM
i also said you're a faggot retard. either way, you'll never get the answer you seek because idgaf any longer and just going to continue calling you a pussy because that's what you are.lol sissy

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 05:50 PM
lol sissy

whatever pussy retard!

SpursforSix
02-27-2019, 05:53 PM
lol, why would you be searching for that unless you already knew about the clip?

I've never seen the clip until I searched for "gay slap fight gif". Tbh, I wasn't expecting to find something so apropos.

SpursforSix
02-27-2019, 05:54 PM
kori and pavlov

bump so I can continue my discussion with dmx

Roscoe P. Coltrane
02-27-2019, 05:55 PM

Name them.

I'd love to read their work.All forms of news media are politically motivated. CNN, FOX, YouTube channels, internet news sites, you have to be blind not to see it. You can't believe everything you hear or see on the news. It's mostly bullshit with some truths mixed in. You have to watch both sides and use your own critical thinking to figure out what is the truth and what's most likely bullshit. You won't find a nutral news source anywhere.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 05:56 PM
All forms of news media are politically motivated. CNN, FOX, YouTube channels, internet news sites, you have to be blind not to see it. You can't believe everything you hear or see on the news. It's mostly bullshit with some truths mixed in. You have to watch both sides and use your own critical thinking to figure out what is the truth and what's most likely bullshit. You won't find a nutral news source anywhere.So what are your trusted news sources?

And your alt's.

koriwhat
02-27-2019, 05:58 PM
And your alt's.

lmao what are yours tbh?

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 06:00 PM
lmao what are yours tbh?This and Chumpdumper are the only ones I have used in ten years.

Roscoe P. Coltrane
02-27-2019, 06:07 PM
So what are your trusted news sources? Did you not read what I just said?

And your alt's.I don't make a bunch of different accounts. Only an idiot would make a alt account so he can agree with himself.

hater
02-27-2019, 06:09 PM
I don't make a bunch of different accounts. Only an idiot would make a alt account so he can agree with himself.

Agreed

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 06:10 PM
I don't make a bunch of different accounts. Only an idiot would make a alt account so he can agree with himself.

AgreedGreat.

What are your trusted news sources?

Roscoe P. Coltrane
02-27-2019, 06:14 PM
Great.

What are your trusted news sources?Did you not read what I wrote?

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 06:16 PM
Did you not read what I wrote?So you get news from nowhere?

Roscoe P. Coltrane
02-27-2019, 06:29 PM
So you get news from nowhere?I don't have cable so I don't watch the news on telivision. I'll watch on you tube or read the news on the internet.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 06:30 PM
I don't have cable so I don't watch the news on telivision. I'll watch on you tube or read the news on the internet.And what sources on YouTube and the internet do you frequent?

Roscoe P. Coltrane
02-27-2019, 06:46 PM
And what sources on YouTube and the internet do you frequent? I don't requent any internet sites, I'll usually just read what's ever is on the news feed on my phone. If it's something that I'm interested in I will watch CNN, MSNBC, Fox and 1 or 2 conservative channels on you tube and then I will make my own conclusion on what's most logical.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 06:48 PM
I don't requent any internet sites, I'll usually just read what's ever is on the news feed on my phone. If it's something that I'm interested in I will watch CNN, MSNBC, Fox and 1 or 2 conservative channels on you tube and then I will make my own conclusion on what's most logical.:lol why is this like pulling teeth?

Which conservative channels?

Roscoe P. Coltrane
02-27-2019, 06:58 PM
:lol why is this like pulling teeth?

Which conservative channels? I mentioned Fox, on you tube i will watch Styx hexannhammer. That's about it really. Most you tube channels as far as news is concerned is just opionated talk about current events or shit they read on the internet none of them have real sources.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 07:01 PM
I mentioned Fox, on you tube i will watch Styx hexannhammer. That's about it really. Most you tube channels as far as news is concerned is just opionated talk about current events or shit they read on the internet none of them have real sources.This guy?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-M01v_-jbSJ4/Wm1xedMp7sI/AAAAAAAJjFQ/wwp9-QtA_XkoVoWlTbmjnpyQHLs6PYx9QCLcBGAs/s1600/1517119000060.jpg

DarrinS
02-27-2019, 07:04 PM
Great.

What are your trusted news sources?

Pavlov fascinated by people's sauces

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 07:08 PM
Pavlov fascinated by people's saucesWhat's fascinating is your fear of disclosing them.

Roscoe P. Coltrane
02-27-2019, 07:28 PM
This guy? lol, that is him. I knew exactly what you wanted me to do. You wanted me to list someone that you could try and make fun of and by doing so you proved my point that you blindly follow every thing you see and read from the left news outlets. You think you set me up but I set you up to prove my point. Like I originally said, you have to watch both sides and try and figure what's truth and what's not. It's not easy to do because most of it is bullshit for ratings talking about shit both sides want to hear. But I will tell you this, there definitely more bullshit that comes from the left which you blindly follow.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-M01v_-jbSJ4/Wm1xedMp7sI/AAAAAAAJjFQ/wwp9-QtA_XkoVoWlTbmjnpyQHLs6PYx9QCLcBGAs/s1600/1517119000060.jpg

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 07:32 PM
I just asked if it as this guy. I Googled whatever you posted because I had never heard of it before. No need to melt down.

If you think I can make fun of him, why? I haven't seen any of his stuff yet.

DarrinS
02-27-2019, 07:47 PM
I just asked if it as this guy. I Googled whatever you posted because I had never heard of it before. No need to melt down.

If you think I can make fun of him, why? I haven't seen any of his stuff yet.

No need to ask, if you can easily verify for yourself.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 07:49 PM
No need to ask, if you can easily verify for yourself.Just wanted to make sure there wasn't someone else using that screen name. Went with the first one I saw.

:lol you're still afraid to name your sources

TSA
02-27-2019, 08:14 PM

DMC
02-27-2019, 08:15 PM
When did we go to DEFCON 2, DMC?

Please show a link to prove your claim.

I showed a link. Not chasing your strawman.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 08:18 PM
I showed a link. Not chasing your strawman.Your link disproves your claim.

It's not a straw man. Were we actually at the brink of nuclear war, DEFCON would reflect that.

You just played yourself.

:lol "brink"

DMC
02-27-2019, 08:19 PM
Your link disproves your claim.

It's not a straw man. Were we actually at the brink of nuclear war, DEFCON would reflect that.

You just played yourself.

:lol "brink"

https://www.news.com.au/world/united-states-and-south-korean-armed-forces-placed-at-vital-alert-watchcon-2/news-story/61894b4e04aa2fcf819b43c38bd485e2

Pavlov :lol

You bit

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 08:20 PM
https://www.news.com.au/world/united-states-and-south-korean-armed-forces-placed-at-vital-alert-watchcon-2/news-story/61894b4e04aa2fcf819b43c38bd485e2

Pavlov :lol

You bit:lol that's not DEFCON
:lol that's not 2016

:lol DerpMC

DMC
02-27-2019, 08:27 PM
:lol that's not DEFCON
:lol that's not 2016

:lol DerpMC

You don't use DEFCON unless the homeland itself is under attack. We didn't use DEFCON 2 for the entire gulf war, dipshit :lol

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 08:28 PM
I seriously don't remember nuclear war's being imminent three and a half years straight tbh.

Maybe I missed the Fox News special report.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 08:36 PM
You don't use DEFCON unless the homeland itself is under attack. We didn't use DEFCON 2 for the entire gulf war, dipshit :lolThere's a bunch of sources that say DEFCON 2 was declared January 15, 1991.

Don't know why they would lie.

DMC
02-27-2019, 08:36 PM
I seriously don't remember nuclear war's being imminent three and a half years straight tbh.

Maybe I missed the Fox News special report.

You were probably marathon posting here during that time.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 08:43 PM
You were probably marathon posting here during that time.So why did you post a 2013 article to prove your 2017 point?

DMC
02-27-2019, 08:45 PM
So why did you post a 2013 article to prove your 2017 point?

To show you that we don't need DEFCON to implicate being on the brink of war. Are you really this dense?

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 08:48 PM
To show you that we don't need DEFCON to implicate being on the brink of war. Are you really this dense?:lmao the brink of nuclear war?

Yes, DEFCON 2 was used for just that.

Are you really this dense?

Keep digging yourself in deeper, DerpMC.:lol

DMC
02-27-2019, 09:14 PM
:lmao the brink of nuclear war?

Yes, DEFCON 2 was used for just that.

Are you really this dense?

Keep digging yourself in deeper, DerpMC.:lol

Keep marathon posting strawman arguments, using Fabbs level name calling and getting your shit pushed in daily Chumpy :lol

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 09:16 PM
Keep marathon posting strawman arguments, using Fabbs level name calling and getting your shit pushed in daily Chumpy :lol
Sorry calling you derp hurt you. I'll let up.

But please do explain how we were on the brink of nuclear war for three and a half years straight.

I'd love to see your argument.

DMC
02-27-2019, 10:28 PM
Sorry calling you derp hurt you. I'll let up.

But please do explain how we were on the brink of nuclear war for three and a half years straight.

I'd love to see your argument.

Keep building that strawman, you need a friend.

You'd love to see anything that you can consider correspondence. :lol

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 10:31 PM
Keep building that strawman, you need a friend.

You'd love to see anything that you can consider correspondence. :lolYou said we were on the brink in 2017.

Then you posted a link from 2016.

Then you posted a link from 2013.

When were we on the brink of nuclear war?

Pick a lane.

DMC
02-27-2019, 10:37 PM
You said we were on the brink in 2017.

Then you posted a link from 2016.

Then you posted a link from 2013.

When were we on the brink of nuclear war?

Pick a lane.
Where in there was the strawman named DEFCON constructed? Show the timeline.

Pavlov
02-27-2019, 10:40 PM
Where in there was the strawman named DEFCON constructed? Show the timeline.DEFCON 2 was reached the time we were actually on the brink of nuclear war.

When were we on the brink of nuclear war according to you?

2017?

2016?

2013?

DMX7
02-28-2019, 01:55 AM
Calling off the summit early. Why would there even be a second summit unless something concrete were agreed upon.

Pavlov
02-28-2019, 02:20 AM
So nothing happened?

FlAVaK
02-28-2019, 02:43 AM
^Except for a big vietnamese Nothingpancako

What an embarassment :lmao

Pavlov
02-28-2019, 02:55 AM
I'm assuming it's the India-Pakistan situation. Not sure if his statement is too encouraging.

"I think reasonably attractive news from Pakistan and India, they have been going at it and we have been involved and have them stop, we have some reasonably decent news, hopefully its going to be coming to an end, going on for a long time, decades and decades."

FlAVaK
02-28-2019, 03:59 AM
No lunch for you!

https://media.makeameme.org/created/no-deal-for-5bebb2.jpg

Next meeting is going to be sooo great :blah:blah:blah

Chris
02-28-2019, 06:17 AM
Trump calls the shots.

midnightpulp
02-28-2019, 06:23 AM
Why did the retard Trump ever believe NK would cut a denuclearization deal (rhetorical question, he believed it because he is a retard)? Nukes are the biggest military equalizer a country can have, especially a tin pot one like NK whose conventional military is 60s Soviet hand me downs. Waste of time and tax payer dollars.

ElNono
02-28-2019, 06:37 AM
chink in the armor? :lol

boutons_deux
02-28-2019, 06:55 AM
Trash and his kakicstocracy adore murderous dictators

U.S. Secretary of State to visit Philippines amid China flirtation

https://www.rappler.com/nation/224161-us-secretary-of-state-visit-philippines-amid-china-flirtation

CitizenDwayne
02-28-2019, 07:14 AM
Horribly embarrassing day for Trump. I’d feel bad for the guy if he wasn’t an incompetent pseudo-authoritarian conman

Ghazi
02-28-2019, 07:46 AM
Nobody can trust Zionist/Wahhabi controlled USA anymore.

DMC
02-28-2019, 07:48 AM
DEFCON 2 was reached the time we were actually on the brink of nuclear war.

When were we on the brink of nuclear war according to you?

2017?

2016?

2013?

You didn't answer the question. When in your timeline did you infer DEFCON 2? Being ex-USAF, I know all about DEFCON. I'm sure you saw it in a movie.

DMC
02-28-2019, 07:49 AM
Nobody can trust Zionist/Wahhabi controlled USA anymore.

anti-Semite good now

DMC
02-28-2019, 07:51 AM
Why did the retard Trump ever believe NK would cut a denuclearization deal (rhetorical question, he believed it because he is a retard)? Nukes are the biggest military equalizer a country can have, especially a tin pot one like NK whose conventional military is 60s Soviet hand me downs. Waste of time and tax payer dollars.

Do you really think Trump's meetings with these guys are about nukes? I'd bet he's trying to squeeze in a resort with his name on it.

hater
02-28-2019, 07:58 AM
anti-Semite good now

Anti zion != anti semite

Its like saying anti white supremacist = anti white

hater
02-28-2019, 08:01 AM
I dont think anyone was expecting a peace deal or denuclarization except couch deal makers tbqh :lol

Kim Kong is not stupid hes not going to denuclarize for free. He needs sanctions relief and guarantees US will remover their nukes from Korean peninsula. US deep state and military do not want because they want to keep that pointed at china. They never will

I commend both leaders for at least taking time to talk. This will help keep tensions at a low level :tu

RandomGuy
02-28-2019, 08:05 AM
To show you that we don't need DEFCON to implicate being on the brink of war. Are you really this dense?

Soooo, the people most in charge of fighting wars wouldn't use the system to indicate that we are on the brink of war, when we were on the brink of war?

That is what you are going with here?

DMC
02-28-2019, 08:19 AM
Soooo, the people most in charge of fighting wars wouldn't use the system to indicate that we are on the brink of war, when we were on the brink of war?

That is what you are going with here?
Weren't you in the military?

CosmicCowboy
02-28-2019, 08:24 AM
So fat boy offered a partial de-nuking for removal of sanctions and Trump said no and walked out. That is significant movement from two years ago with fatboy shooting ICBM's over Japan and threatening to nuke LA. He knows he probably needs to get sanctions lifted to stay in power. Maybe third time is a charm.

hater
02-28-2019, 08:27 AM
Only an idiot would agree to denuclarize for promises given by US given they reneg on deals such as JCPOA

Kim Kong is no idiot

DMC
02-28-2019, 08:59 AM
Anti zion != anti semite

Its like saying anti white supremacist = anti white

But aren't all white people racist and privileged?

Trill Clinton
02-28-2019, 09:09 AM
Trump took an international and a domestic L yesterday. Wow.

ducks
02-28-2019, 09:12 AM
Trump took an international and a domestic L yesterday. Wow.he could have signed a bad deal

hater
02-28-2019, 09:19 AM
But aren't all white people racist and privileged?

Only an idiot would think this tbqh even if thats true doesnt mean anti white power is equal to anti white

DMC
02-28-2019, 09:21 AM
Only an idiot would think this tbqh even if thats true doesnt mean anti white power is equal to anti white

Is anti-black power = to anti black?

hater
02-28-2019, 09:22 AM
Is anti-black power = to anti black?

Nope

DMC
02-28-2019, 09:29 AM
Nope

So you deny white privilege exists?

hater
02-28-2019, 09:47 AM
So you deny white privilege exists?

White privilege != white power

Trill Clinton
02-28-2019, 10:49 AM
he could have signed a bad deal

He sucks at deal making and shouldn't have been trying to cater to a dictator like Kim in the first place. Now he has to leave Vietnam embarrassed and come home to questions about Cohen. Yesterday was one his worst days as president, probably the worst day.

Spurminator
02-28-2019, 10:58 AM
While I'm not personally against negotiating with North Korea, this is why previous administrations avoided it. Just meeting him helps legitimize his leadership standing, so you have to be certain you're going to come away with real results.

Meetings break down. Happens under every President. Go into the meeting kissing a pocket-sized dictator's ass and talking about what a great guy he is and you worsen the issue. That's on Trump.

hater
02-28-2019, 11:14 AM
While I'm not personally against negotiating with North Korea, this is why previous administrations avoided it. Just meeting him helps legitimize his leadership standing, so you have to be certain you're going to come away with real results.

Meetings break down. Happens under every President. Go into the meeting kissing a pocket-sized dictator's ass and talking about what a great guy he is and you worsen the issue. That's on Trump.

Disagree. Meeting opponents does not worsen the issue.

Its just a meeting.

Closing your eyes and blathering they are ruthless dictators actually legitimizes them and strengthens them nationally and internationally. (See Maduro, Iran, Assad)

Like the saying goes keep your friends close and your enemies closer

DMX7
02-28-2019, 11:33 AM
I dont think anyone was expecting a peace deal or denuclarization except couch deal makers tbqh :lol

I wasn't which is why I didn't think they should even have a summit.

Only an idiot would agree to denuclarize for promises given by US given they reneg on deals such as JCPOA

Kim Kong is no idiot

It's hard to argue with that. Look at the leaders who didn't have nuclear weapons (Hussein, Gathafi, etc.)

Spurs Homer
02-28-2019, 11:48 AM
Bonespurs McLiar -

set a record in all time history of records!

Took a huge L in the USA - and within 24 hours -

Took a huge fat L - across the world -

winning!

Spurminator
02-28-2019, 12:18 PM
Disagree. Meeting opponents does not worsen the issue.

Its just a meeting.

Then you don't disagree with me.

Pavlov
02-28-2019, 12:20 PM
You didn't answer the question. When in your timeline did you infer DEFCON 2? Being ex-USAF, I know all about DEFCON. I'm sure you saw it in a movie.
If you know all about it, why were you completely wrong about when it was declared?

DMC
02-28-2019, 12:45 PM
If you know all about it, why were you completely wrong about when it was declared?

Declared? lol

Pavlov
02-28-2019, 12:47 PM
Declared? lol"Openly or formally asserted or announced."

That fits.

Whatever you want to name it, you were completely wrong about it.

Sorry. Gotta be embarrassing for you.

lol

RandomGuy
02-28-2019, 01:29 PM

Weren't you in the military?

I was, as an intelligence analyst in the early 90's.

Which is why I find the statement "we were on the brink of war" to be puzzling, which is why I was asking you to clarify. (shrugs)

Tempest in a teacup.

Doesn't make Trump any more competent either way. He is still an idiot, who doesn't read intelligence briefings, and thinks he knows better than any expert. His prerogative I guess, but indicative of dangerous narcissism to me.

RandomGuy
02-28-2019, 01:32 PM

Pretty much. Trump communicates that he does not find little things like concentration camps to be troubling by simple omission, and praise of Kim.

It's fucking bizzarro world fuckbonkers to see an American President fawn over dictators. The Trump party will have much to answer for at the polls.

Pavlov
02-28-2019, 01:37 PM
Trump says the totalitarian leader of the DPRK doesn't know what's going on in the prisons there.

Takes him at his word.:lmao

benefactor
02-28-2019, 02:36 PM
he could have signed a bad deal
Your parents signed a bad deal by choosing not to terminate their pregnancy

Winehole23
02-28-2019, 06:52 PM
So fat boy offered a partial de-nuking for removal of sanctions and Trump said no and walked out. That is significant movement from two years ago with fatboy shooting ICBM's over Japan and threatening to nuke LA. He knows he probably needs to get sanctions lifted to stay in power. Maybe third time is a charm.Story I heard was that Bolton showed up in the 11th hour with extra conditions.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-north-korea-john-bolton-1348442

boutons_deux
02-28-2019, 06:55 PM
Finally, Trash got shot in Viet Nam.

Chris
02-28-2019, 06:56 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/96284991041974273
MN1AtzLrW4Y

Watch a master negotiator at work.

Pavlov
02-28-2019, 06:58 PM
MN1AtzLrW4Y

Watch a master negotiator at work.Just like his two year negotiations for det wall you got all excited about for a week.:lol

Chris
02-28-2019, 07:00 PM
Just like his two year negotiations for det wall you got all excited about for a week.:lol

The wall is being built right now. Trump is winning.

Pavlov
02-28-2019, 07:01 PM
The wall is being built right now. Trump is winning.The wall that was approved before Trump was president.

:rollin

:lol "goyim"

Chris
02-28-2019, 09:16 PM
https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1101276116503785472

spurraider21
02-28-2019, 09:19 PM
this guy has probably never won a game of monopoly in his life

"ill give you 300 for boardwalk"

"no deal"

"ok fuck it then im never trading with you"

Pavlov
02-28-2019, 09:19 PM
https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1101276116503785472:lmao

What's a good deal?

What's his deal with Iran?

Winehole23
03-01-2019, 09:10 AM
Trump was unprepared, didn't know what he was talking about, didn't know what he was doing, took an inadvertent shit on Otto Warmbier in a misguided attempt to suck up to Chairman Kim, still expected to walk away with a deal, and couldn't explain any of it afterwards.

Trump is an incompetent dolt and an embarrassment..

RandomGuy
03-01-2019, 11:10 AM
Pavlov fascinated by people's sauces

Donald Trump's shocking, shameful about-face on Otto Warmbier
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/28/politics/donald-trump-otto-warmbier-kim-jong-un/index.html

Master negotiator shits on dead kid's family, then gets fuckall in return.

RandomGuy
03-01-2019, 11:12 AM

Trump

Donald Trump's shocking, shameful about-face on Otto Warmbier
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/28/politics/donald-trump-otto-warmbier-kim-jong-un/index.html

This ended exactly the way we have been predicting.

RandomGuy
03-01-2019, 11:18 AM
https://nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/fox-news-different-reactions-regarding-negotiations-with-north-korea

Wow.

hater
03-01-2019, 11:37 AM
Trump was unprepared, didn't know what he was talking about, didn't know what he was doing, took an inadvertent shit on Otto Warmbier in a misguided attempt to suck up to Chairman Kim, still expected to walk away with a deal, and couldn't explain any of it afterwards.

To be fair its not just Trump but the entire team. Also notable is the unwillingness of deep state (CIA, etc) to assist in any type of deal on the contrary they did stuff to sabotage it.

Spurs Homer
03-01-2019, 11:40 AM
To be fair its not just Trump but the entire team. Also notable is the unwillingness of deep state (CIA, etc) to assist in any type of deal on the contrary they did stuff to sabotage it.

lololol

oh yeah

usa intel gave trump 100% accurate intel

trump refused it and opted for putins advice!

Cuppycake Gumdrop
03-01-2019, 11:45 AM
MN1AtzLrW4Y

Watch a master negotiator at work.
9 months ago...
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1006837823469735936?s=21

Millennial_Messiah
03-01-2019, 11:51 AM

just wait until they launch a hydrogen bomb targeting Tokyo that lands in the ocean and an ICBM targeting Los Angeles that lands by Honduras

Ghazi
03-01-2019, 12:21 PM
lmao Trump

Winehole23
03-01-2019, 02:44 PM
To be fair its not just Trump but the entire team. Also notable is the unwillingness of deep state (CIA, etc) to assist in any type of deal on the contrary they did stuff to sabotage it.Trump is the one who walked away from the table, he's also the one who sidelined his best negotiators by making the summit all about himself.

The NK position was known in advance, the US failure to push the envelope is on Trump. If you want to say Bolton screwed him over, fine, butqho allowed Bolton to have a place at the table?

The buck has got to stop somewhere. With you it seems there's always someone to blame other than DJT.

boutons_deux
03-01-2019, 03:01 PM
summits have always been preceded by sherpas who actully do all the work then leaders, TV show up to sign the deal

Pavlov
03-01-2019, 03:36 PM
Shart of the Deal

koriwhat
03-01-2019, 03:57 PM

lmao coming from internet msgboard members who can barely manage their own lives. lmao at all of you politically savvy knowitalls.

Spurminator
03-01-2019, 04:02 PM

spurraider21
03-01-2019, 04:17 PM
OBAMA GETS ALONG WITH TERRORISTS

TSA
03-01-2019, 05:01 PM
Trump is the one who walked away from the table, he's also the one who sidelined his best negotiators by making the summit all about himself.

The NK position was known in advance, the US failure to push the envelope is on Trump. If you want to say Bolton screwed him over, fine, butqho allowed Bolton to have a place at the table?

The buck has got to stop somewhere. With you it seems there's always someone to blame other than DJT.

https://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2019/02/289798.htm

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: Okay, so on background, as the President said in his press conference, he had an excellent set of talks with Kim Jong-un. They were productive, they were constructive, and we made progress in a number of areas between the two sides. It was worth the time to have the two leaders together. During the course of the discussions, the North Koreans made clear that any future steps on denuclearization would require the lifting of sanctions. As the President said in his press conference, the North Koreans basically asked for the lifting of all sanctions.

Now, Ri Yong-ho, the foreign minister of North Korea, clarified their position overnight in a press conference, and I just want to clarify what he was saying. The – what the North Koreans asked, and what they have been asking for several weeks in our working-level negotiations, is the lifting of the United Nations Security Council sanctions imposed since March of 2016.

QUESTION: All of them?

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: I’ll clarify that. In the course of those discussions, they qualified their ask by saying that they wanted the sanctions lifted, that, as they said – as Ri Yong-ho said in his press conference last night – sanctions that impede the civilian economy and people’s livelihood among them. We culled through the sanctions and we asked the North Koreans during the working-level negotiation for a definition of what that included, and if you review the UN Security Council resolutions you’ll see that includes – the sanctions themselves include a broad range of products, including metals, raw materials, transportation, seafood, coal exports, refined petroleum imports, raw petroleum imports. We asked the North Koreans to clarify for us what they meant by these – this – their qualification, and it was basically all the sanctions except for armaments.

QUESTION: Except for what?

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: Armaments, weapons – except for weapons.

And so we went through that and we did our own calculation, and it tallies up to the tune of many, many billions of dollars. We have --

QUESTION: When did they make the demand? During the working-level talks?

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: They first surfaced this request during the working-level negotiations in the week leading up to the summit, and we evaluated it closely and explained to them that that wouldn’t work. What they had offered in return was the dismantlement of the Yongbyon nuclear complex, but Yongbyon nuclear complex is also a important entity to define, because the Yongbyon complex since the early 1990s has been at the center of the North Korean nuclear weapons program and it involves many institutions, buildings, outbuildings. It’s a substantial set of facilities on a single property and it’s important to be very precise about that, and the North Koreans struggled to give us a precise definition of what that was.

Leaving aside those process questions that are still very much in discussion between the two sides, I want to say that the dilemma that we were confronted with is that the North Koreans at this point are unwilling to impose a complete freeze on their weapons of mass destruction programs, so to give many, many billions of dollars in sanctions relief would in effect put us in a position of subsidizing the ongoing development of weapons of mass destruction in North Korea. Now, they didn’t ask us to do that, but that is effectively the choice that we were presented with.

The President in his discussions challenged the North Koreans to go bigger. The President encouraged Chairman Kim to go all in, and we were going to go – we were prepared to go all in as well, and that’s where we are. So the good news is it was very constructive discussions. We’re not – we’re not shy about saying that, and it is absolutely true. And we ended on a very good note between the two sides. We just couldn’t get there on the agreement at this point but within the discussions on this agreement we got to a level of detail that has eluded us for quite a while, certainly since the Singapore joint statement, including things like what is the definition of the Yongbyon nuclear complex, which is a very important issue for us as we look to disassemble the entire weapons of mass destruction program in North Korea.

So we’re in an okay place. We didn’t get a deal because the deal wasn’t there to be had, but we are prepared to continue talking. I was very reassured to see the official press release from the North Koreans this morning that they’re actually taking the exact same tone that President Trump took in his press conference yesterday. They were constructive discussions. There’s room to continue talking. The two leaders have a personal relationship that both of them believe will yield benefits for the development of our plans here, and for my part – well, I shouldn’t say this because I’m on background, but let me just say the United States very much looks forward to engaging further with the North Koreans as soon as they’re prepared.

QUESTION: So you don’t --

QUESTION: The North Korean foreign minister said that they were prepared to get rid of their plutonium-producing facilities at Yongbyon and/or HEU facilities in the presence of UN inspectors. Is that an accurate description of what they offered? That’s what they said publicly.

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: That is what they have discussed with us, and that is actually what they first raised in September – on September 19th of 2018 in the joint statement between Chairman Kim and President Moon Jae-in after their summit in Pyongyang. It’s not a new offer. It is only part of the Yongbyon nuclear complex. It’s --

QUESTION: What part is not included?

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: Some of that I can’t discuss.

QUESTION: The tritium?

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: I can’t discuss all the parts of it, but the Yongbyon nuclear complex is a sprawling, three-square-mile site.

QUESTION: The light water reactor?

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: It’s a sprawling, three-square-mile site with more than 300 different, separate facilities located on it, all of which are dedicated to supporting the nuclear weapons program of North Korea.

QUESTION: Are they looking to keep open a civilian nuclear energy production option?

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: They --

MODERATOR: Can you talk about that, or – all right.

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: Yeah. Yeah, yeah. We’re in the middle of negotiations on a number of issues, but we are not negotiating the civilian nuclear energy capability.

QUESTION: Can I ask --

QUESTION: We know that you want to shut down --

QUESTION: [Senior State Department Official], I’m Nick Wadhams with Bloomberg. Two questions. One, are you any closer to a shared definition of what denuclearization means? And then also, in your Stanford speech, you referenced Yongbyon but then also these other plutonium enrichment facilities beyond Yongbyon.

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: Uranium.

QUESTION: Sorry?

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: Uranium.

QUESTION: Sorry, uranium. Well, plutonium, and – you said “destruction of North Korea’s plutonium and uranium enrichment facilities. This complex… extends beyond Yongbyon.”

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: Okay.

QUESTION: So were they – were those other facilities also on the table? Or were they offering to --

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: What the North Koreans proposed to us was closing down a portion of the Yongbyon complex.

QUESTION: So only Yongbyon? And then how about on denuclearization? Are you any closer to a shared definition?

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: On the definition of denuclearization, it’s a matter that we discussed at length in the working-level negotiations, but it wasn’t in the North Korean proposal yesterday.

QUESTION: What does that --

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: They haven’t agreed to it.

QUESTION: [Senior State Department Official], who else was in the working-level talks in the week leading up to the summit other than Kim Yong-chol? Did they have – was --

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: They have a delegation, about five people, representing the ministry of foreign affairs, what they would call the Asia Pacific Peace Commission, and the State Affairs Commission, which is effectively the – would be the equivalent of the White House. State Affairs Commission are the people who work directly for Chairman Kim in their structure. On our side, we had a delegation of 16 experts, including international law experts, nuclear fuel cycle experts, missile experts, trade sanctions experts, economists. We were prepared to evaluate any proposal that they put forward, and we did so with great seriousness, and I want to say we welcomed their proposals, Gus, but we didn’t have a deal that the President could agree to at this point.

QUESTION: When – sorry – were there any considerations for making smaller incremental agreements at this summit, like liaison or IAEA inspectors as a stepping stone and an example of goodwill and further trust building, or it’s basically all or nothing?

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: It’s not all or nothing, but our view is that all these pieces fit together and they have to move in parallel.

QUESTION: So you are not disputing the North Korean account of the conversation, just to be clear? You’re just clarifying that those sanctions --

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: No. I think they’re parsing words. What they were asking for was basically the lifting of all sanctions. That’s what they were asking for.

MODERATOR: As the President said.

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: As the President said. So --

QUESTION: And were there – sorry – and were there any other sites that were discussed other than Yongbyon and their --

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: I think I want to be a little bit protective of the President and Chairman Kim and the discussion they had, but they had a good discussion.

QUESTION: So when they say – just to clarify, because – that they wanted five out of eleven of the sanctions, these are comments that are made subsequent to Hanoi that were not actually what they said at the summit? They – at the summit they were talking about (inaudible), and now they’re saying, oh, we only wanted five out of eleven?

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: Right. The bulk of the sanctions – basically virtually all the sanctions, other than the ones directly related to the technology and equipment that support the weapons of mass destruction program – basically all the sanctions were imposed since March 16th of 2016.

QUESTION: Right.

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: You go back and look at the UN Security Council resolution, you see that’s where all the value of the sanctions were imposed.

QUESTION: Right.

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: Sanctions prior to that point were largely targeted on depriving the North Koreans of specific technologies that aid their weapons of mass destruction program. So the economic benefit of this, the pressure campaign that sanctions represent, would have been eviscerated with the lifting of sanctions in exchange for --

QUESTION: But basically it’s all since March 2016.

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: Yes.

QUESTION: But now they’re coming out and saying five of eleven, but the way they do that is they’re counting things from prior to March ’16? Is that what they’re doing?

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: Yes, exactly. And I would hasten to add that these sanctions are actually layered on top of each other, so they’re actually tied together. They’re not severable. One of the things that you might potentially hear them say is they stopped testing, therefore all sanctions that were imposed because they were testing should be lifted. That’s another thing that you would hear, but that testing was part of a process of developing nuclear weapons, and the weapons themselves need to be on the table. It’s not the testing of the weapons, it’s the actual presence of the nuclear weapons – and, by the way, likewise in the case of missile testing, the ICBMs as well that are central to this discussion.

So we can quibble about the words, and a little bit of this is parsing on the part of our counterparts, but I want to go back to the positives, too. We’re in a discussion with them on things that we really want to be discussing with them. They’re – the fact that the foreign minister of North Korea was out doing a press avail last night is an important sign, and the fact that some of you – I don’t know if you were in the room, but the media had the opportunity for the first time to have an open exchange with the North Korean delegation on these issues. We’re actually encouraged by where we’re going.

QUESTION: So what’s next?

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: We didn’t get close enough at this summit, but we’re encouraged with the opportunities ahead of us.

QUESTION: (Off-mike.)

QUESTION: Would you have been willing to take an agreement in which there were a fewer number of those sanctions lifted?

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: Kylie, what we were negotiating is the final, fully verified denuclearization of North Korea. We still have a lot of work to do to get there.

QUESTION: Do you know what’s next, when your next meeting will be, or – because it just seems like --

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: We need to let the dust settle a little bit, but as I said, the North Korean press reports of their version of the summit last – that came out today in KCNA was actually quite constructive as well, and suggests to me that, like us, they feel that there’s still ample opportunity to continue the talks.

So I think I’m going to wrap it up there.

MODERATOR: Yep. Wrap it up right there.

QUESTION: Thank you.

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: Thank you, guys.

QUESTION: Thanks, [Senior State Department Official].

QUESTION: Thank you so much.

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: You’re welcome.

Winehole23
03-01-2019, 05:09 PM
So what's your point, TSA, besides being a megaphone for the official spin?

In your own words, if you can possibly manage it.

Winehole23
03-01-2019, 05:11 PM
To me it sounds like an anodyne description of failure.

TSA
03-01-2019, 05:22 PM
So what's your point, TSA, besides being a megaphone for the official spin?

In your own words, if you can possibly manage it.

There wasn't a deal to be had.

Winehole23
03-01-2019, 05:29 PM
There wasn't a deal to be had.Then why have a summit?

We knew what they were asking for in advance: significant sanctions rollback for cessation at one facility.

TSA
03-01-2019, 05:39 PM
Then why have a summit?

We knew what they were asking for in advance: significant sanctions rollback for cessation at one facility.

I do 10+ million dollars of business in Korea each year. Face to face meetings are an extremely important aspect in the Asian business culture, more so than any other country I do business with. They'll be another summit, and another summit after that until a deal is reached. I think right now this has more to do with the leverage China has over North Korea than the North Koreans not wanting to make a deal with the US.

Winehole23
03-01-2019, 06:02 PM
I do 10+ million dollars of business in Korea each year. Face to face meetings are an extremely important aspect in the Asian business culture, more so than any other country I do business with. They'll be another summit, and another summit after that until a deal is reached. I think right now this has more to do with the leverage China has over North Korea than the North Koreans not wanting to make a deal with the US.Trump looks like a dope. Chairman Kim played him and Trump merely shit his pants.

Spurminator
03-01-2019, 06:14 PM
I do 10+ million dollars of business in Korea each year. Face to face meetings are an extremely important aspect in the Asian business culture, more so than any other country I do business with. They'll be another summit, and another summit after that until a deal is reached. I think right now this has more to do with the leverage China has over North Korea than the North Koreans not wanting to make a deal with the US.

I do $250 billion of business in Korea every year and I've learned you don't hype up a meeting and kiss the ass of the guy you're negotiating with unless you're sure you're coming away with something.

Pavlov
03-01-2019, 06:18 PM
:lmao Asian business culture

What business culture does North Korea have?

Spurminator
03-01-2019, 06:20 PM
:lmao Asian business culture

What business culture does North Korea have?

It's just like China, Singapore, South Korea, Japan and all those other places where their eyes look like that.

Face to face is very important in that part of the world, as I, a businessman who does lots of business over there, know from experience.

Pavlov
03-01-2019, 06:31 PM
The first summit was bad enough giving Kim equal billing. This one was completely unnecessary. You let Pompeo do the dirty work until the deal is done then fly to Vietnam and sign it while taking a dump in McCain's cell in the Hanoi Hilton.

This visit was a failure. Period.

Pavlov
03-01-2019, 06:40 PM
Also, good job shitting on the dead American kid and his family to butter up the guy who kills his own family.:tu

Complete failure.

spurraider21
03-01-2019, 06:48 PM
It's just like China, Singapore, South Korea, Japan and all those other places where their eyes look like that.

Face to face is very important in that part of the world, as I, a businessman who does lots of business over there, know from experience.

TSA
03-01-2019, 06:55 PM
I do $250 billion of business in Korea every year and I've learned you don't hype up a meeting and kiss the ass of the guy you're negotiating with unless you're sure you're coming away with something.

Nice business you got going :tu
You close every deal on the first try?

I’ll be in South Korea in a week. We should meet for a drink if you happen to be there.

Chris
03-01-2019, 07:16 PM
I am Korean

Someone call ICE, we got a live one.

Winehole23
03-01-2019, 07:22 PM
Someone call ICE, we got a live one.Chris calls 911 when someone disagrees on a message board.

How alpha.

Chris
03-01-2019, 07:31 PM
Chris calls 911 when someone disagrees on a message board.

How alpha.

Dude, what dimension do you live in? Like seriously, are you related to Salvador Dali?

Winehole23
03-01-2019, 07:34 PM
Sadly, or perhaps not so sadly, no. Salvador Dali was from the planet earth.

Korean poster disagrees, you want to call ICE to have him removed. Are you from the USA?

RandomGuy
03-01-2019, 07:39 PM
https://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2019/02/289798.htm

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: Okay, so on background, as the President said in his press conference, he had an excellent set of talks with Kim Jong-un. They were productive, they were constructive, and we made progress in a number of areas between the two sides. It was worth the time to have the two leaders together. During the course of the discussions, the North Koreans made clear that any future steps on denuclearization would require the lifting of sanctions. As the President said in his press conference, the North Koreans basically asked for the lifting of all sanctions.

Now, Ri Yong-ho, the foreign minister of North Korea, clarified their position overnight in a press conference, and I just want to clarify what he was saying. The – what the North Koreans asked, and what they have been asking for several weeks in our working-level negotiations, is the lifting of the United Nations Security Council sanctions imposed since March of 2016.

{wall of text omitted}

tldr

Standard obfuscation tactic on your part. When Trump shits himself... WALL OF TEXT to soothe your aching ass.

Chris
03-01-2019, 07:41 PM
Are you familiar with the expression "tongue-in-cheek" ? Like, seriously guy...