PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Thurs lines

Fabbs
02-28-2019, 11:13 AM
-6 Golden State at Orlando.

Seems like an easy win? Unless the Warriors stayed out too late at the gay bars.

Fabbs
02-28-2019, 11:13 AM
-4 Pacers at home against MN.

Wth? Why only -4.
Again, an easy winner?

Somebody injured we don't know about?

JokicParty
02-28-2019, 06:21 PM
KD out, Orlando is a trap line imo

Agree on Indiana, they will cover that. Twolves suck on the road.

MultiTroll
02-28-2019, 06:35 PM

Farking ESPN / NBA injury report had nothing about Durbetta this morning. WTF what is the most reliable sause? NBA.com?

MultiTroll
02-28-2019, 07:02 PM

Indy got lowered a point by a couple of them. -2.5 now. :lol
I already understand why Bird left. But if they lay an egg tonight.....LOL.

Iggy out too. Those sneaky Vegas bastards that set the lines.
You know what, I hope Curry and the flamers dial it back to 2015 and 2016 and play well without Durbetta. Of course WarriorRef is often necessary. Oh well guess I'm pulling for the Golden Sthate Warriorths tonight

phxspurfan
02-28-2019, 08:59 PM
Do you guys call Vegas and bet on every game? How does that do over the long haul, don’t you just lose it all on one parlay or something

MultiTroll
02-28-2019, 09:16 PM
3rd Qtr
30 pts Warriors
11 pts Orlando.

4th qtr
15 pts Warriors
33 pts Orlando

Ahead 94-89 with 2:50 to go after a Kobe Curry trey.
Outscored 14-2 the final 2:50.

Jokic and SpurT want to tell me wtf just happened there?

Buddy thinks they partied the night before in Miami too hard / last game of long road trip is a tendancy for Warriors to suck.

MultiTroll
02-28-2019, 09:55 PM
Do you guys call Vegas and bet on every game? How does that do over the long haul, don’t you just lose it all on one parlay or something
sites with the games and odds, easy surfin and updated constantly.
You can bet one game or all. Or anything in between. Or bet several aspects of one game. who wins / total points scored, 1st half points scored. It never ends.

Parlays are actually a way to keep costs down. If you pick 4 games (or 4 aspects of one game) the payoff for hitting all 4 is a huge ROI (return on investment). So you can try a bunch of low cost parlays and you only need to hit like 1 out of 5 to cover. Make it 6 games and the payoff shoots way up to beyond 10Xs your investment.

Hardest part to predict is the corruption angle. Anyone who thinks a good # of refs, players and anyone else involved is not corrupted or corruptible is full of s. Tim Duncan types are rare. Example look at the box score for tonights Warriors - Orlando game and tell me wtf just happened with that final 3 minutes.

JokicParty
02-28-2019, 10:11 PM
3rd Qtr
30 pts Warriors
11 pts Orlando.

4th qtr
15 pts Warriors
33 pts Orlando

Buddy thinks they partied the night before in Miami too hard / last game of long road trip is a tendancy for Warriors to suck.

I don't know man, the Warriors suck in crunch time for whatever reason (except KD, who rested ofc).

Magic coach and front office desperately want to be swept by Milwaukee in the first round for some reason, so they had more motivation.

Spurtacular
03-01-2019, 12:06 AM
-6 Golden State at Orlando.

Seems like an easy win? Unless the Warriors stayed out too late at the gay bars.

Warriors are rarely a lock on the road in those big lines; and it moved to -4.5. Orlando won; but the money said Orlando on the line change too. Personally, I hate betting on Orlando; but they're better than years past.

Spurtacular
03-01-2019, 12:07 AM
3rd Qtr
30 pts Warriors
11 pts Orlando.

4th qtr
15 pts Warriors
33 pts Orlando

Would've been a great in-play. Warriors can't pour it on on the road like they used to. And Orlando is never too down at home.

Spurtacular
03-01-2019, 12:10 AM
Indy and Philly were my biggest locks. Crap Min on back to back on the road against decent home Indy with only -3.5. And Philly was +8. That line moved all the way to +4. They're not the un-athletic team that OKC likes to feast on at home.

You never know when Philly will flop; but they've been hot lately.

Spurtacular
03-01-2019, 12:35 AM
All the lines look shaky for Friday, btw.

I'd consider a five team ML parlay of TOR, ATL, BKN, NOR, MIL.

MultiTroll
03-01-2019, 12:57 AM
Would've been a great in-play. Warriors can't pour it on on the road like they used to. And Orlando is never too down at home.
Huh? They fried Orlando 30-11 in the 3rd.
Still lead 94-89 with under 3 minutes.
Then seemed to quit, or imo pulled a Donaghy.

MultiTroll
03-01-2019, 01:00 AM
:pctoss so I take Gonzaga by 22 to go 2-1 on the day and end +.

Up 25 and pulling away with under 4 minutes left, they go scoreless for almost 3 minutes and only win by 20. Including a missed dunk by Europhuk. Do not cover.

Spurtacular
03-01-2019, 01:09 AM
Huh? They fried Orlando 30-11 in the 3rd.
Still lead 94-89 with under 3 minutes.
Then seemed to quit, or imo pulled a Donaghy.

Down double digits going into the fourth, dude. Inplays don't happen after four minute mark of the fourth.

Spurtacular
03-01-2019, 01:10 AM
:pctoss so I take Gonzaga by 22 to go 2-1 on the day and end +.

Up 25 and pulling away with under 4 minutes left, they go scoreless for almost 3 minutes and only win by 20. Including a missed dunk by Europhuk. Do not cover.

Do the first half next time. Then decide on the second half. Some risk on slow starts; but they covered tonight.

MultiTroll
03-01-2019, 11:28 AM
Down double digits going into the fourth, dude. Inplays don't happen after four minute mark of the fourth.
??
That's my point. Golden was ahead by 11 going into the 4th. Still up 5 with 2:50 to go.
How did they roll over and die?
Out late at Miami gay bars the night before?
Or threw it?
Having a hard time believing they just went cold out of the blue.

Spurtacular
03-01-2019, 02:23 PM
??
That's my point. Golden was ahead by 11 going into the 4th. Still up 5 with 2:50 to go.
How did they roll over and die?
Out late at Miami gay bars the night before?
Or threw it?
Having a hard time believing they just went cold out of the blue.

They're not a lockdown team on the road. They're not gonna get all the courtesy calls that they get in Oakland.

Spurtacular
03-02-2019, 12:01 AM
All the lines look shaky for Friday, btw.

I'd consider a five team ML parlay of TOR, ATL, BKN, NOR, MIL.

Not far off but still may end up 2/5. Can't trust Brooklyn these days for nothing.