PDA

View Full Version : Zionist scum Netanyahu indicted ;)

Ghazi
02-28-2019, 01:56 PM
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/28/middleeast/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-indictment-intl/index.html

Down with Israel tbh my niggas

spurraider21
02-28-2019, 02:11 PM
imo, "down with israel" is more anti-semitic than anti-zionist

koriwhat
02-28-2019, 02:14 PM
imo, "down with israel" is more anti-semitic than anti-zionist

funny how this dude gets a pass for all his insane bs... you trying to have a back and forth with a schizo who thought he was a prophet and more is comical.

boutons_deux
02-28-2019, 02:16 PM
here we go, the usual ignorant simplistic willful confusion of anti-Israel equals anti-Semitic.

Tony Vallelonga
02-28-2019, 02:19 PM
All yous gotta do is drive a Jew around for 2 months and BADA BING you won’t be anti-Semitic anymore!

boutons_deux
02-28-2019, 02:22 PM
Considering you defend supporters of Farrakhan, maybe you don’t really get what anti-Semitism is.

join pfarten club of fucked up takes of The Great Boutons

Muslim Farrahkan trashed because he's anti-semite, but Jewish Semites get an unchallenged pass to be anti-Muslim.

Will Hunting
02-28-2019, 02:43 PM

Muslim Farrahkan trashed because he's anti-semite, but Jewish Semites get an unchallenged pass to be anti-Muslim.
I don't understand what you're saying here. Are you trying to justify the stuff Farrakhan has said by saying Jews have said mean stuff too?

boutons_deux
02-28-2019, 02:47 PM
I don't understand what you're saying here. Are you trying to justify the stuff Farrakhan has said by saying Jews have said mean stuff too?

they both hate each othe, Jew vs Muslim, but You People only condemn Farrakhan.

btw, evangelicals say ALL Jews must, will burn in Hell forever because they don't accept Christ. All y'all OK with that?

Spurs Homer
02-28-2019, 02:48 PM
Great news

always knew he was a pos like trump

Will Hunting
02-28-2019, 02:55 PM
they both hate each, Jew vs Muslim, but You People only condemn Farrakhan.

btw, evangelicals say ALL Jews must, will burn in Hell forever because they don't accept Christ. All y'all OK with that?
who is "they"? You have Farrakhan on one end and some unidentified Jews on the other. I would absolutely condemn any Jew who wants to wipe out Islam the same way Farrakhan wants to wipe out Judaism.

spurraider21
02-28-2019, 02:58 PM

whataboutism

Ghazi
02-28-2019, 04:31 PM
Israel is a bad actor tbh criticizing the Zionists isn't ant-Semitic in the least bit.

Zionism isn't related to the Jewish race, religion, culture. There's about 10,000 Jews in Iran so I always find it amusing when USA/Israel try to say Iran is planning on the next Holocaust when if that was the case why not start out with the Jews inside Iran.

Current axis of evil you could say is Christian USA/Muslim Saudi Arabia/Jewish Israel ;) ... but all the actors/powerful figures in these countries are atheists.

boutons_deux
02-28-2019, 04:35 PM
whataboutism

not at all, still fucked up take

spurraider21
02-28-2019, 04:38 PM
not at all, still fucked up take
spurstalk: farrakhan bad

you: but the jews say bad things too!

thats clear whataboutism