PDA

View Full Version : Thinking Of Getting HBO App

Errol Flynn
03-03-2019, 10:29 PM
Besides catching up on the latest season of GOT, what else should I watch after that?

Spurminator
03-03-2019, 11:11 PM
The Sopranos
The Wire
Six Feet Under
Band of Brothers
The Pacific
True Detective (seasons 1 and 3)
Silicon Valley
Westworld
Big Little Lies
Sharp Objects
Barry
Insecure
Veep
The Deuce
The Leftovers
Crashing
The Night Of

Millennial_Messiah
03-04-2019, 12:05 AM
you can just those for freezors on apps like kodi and tubi... lmao

SpursforSix
03-04-2019, 10:33 AM
you can just those for freezors on apps like kodi and tubi... lmao

It's worth $15 dollars/month not to have to screw with that.

Millennial_Messiah
03-04-2019, 11:12 AM
It's worth $15 dollars/month not to have to screw with that.

I haven't had even one issue with viruses or anything like that. I pay zero for entertainment and I love it.

SpursforSix
03-04-2019, 11:24 AM
I haven't had even one issue with viruses or anything like that. I pay zero for entertainment and I love it.

I tried Kodi but almost always had streaming issues. But that was due to our internet. But also it seemed like there were constant updates or apps becoming defunct.

Millennial_Messiah
03-04-2019, 01:57 PM
I tried Kodi but almost always had streaming issues. But that was due to our internet. But also it seemed like there were constant updates or apps becoming defunct.
Kodi goes in and out like that inexplicably. How about IMDb FreeDive? Or Tubi?

My personal favorite from college, Alluc... went permanently defunct about a year ago. :(

SpursforSix
03-04-2019, 02:41 PM
Kodi goes in and out like that inexplicably. How about IMDb FreeDive? Or Tubi?

My personal favorite from college, Alluc... went permanently defunct about a year ago. :(

I tried Terrarium but had the same lagging problems. Was great when it worked but I'd say I only made it through 3 movies without it stopping. Same with another load I used through Kodi. So I'm assuming it's our slow internet.

I do have IMDb Free drive through the Fire Box. But I haven't searched for anything on it. It doesn't seem like it's going to have the HBO shit. Are you saying it does?

DJR210
03-04-2019, 03:17 PM
Kodi is garbage because all the providers that come back are from Europe.. Install Cinema HD and you get Google links. Zero buffering issues.

SpursforSix
03-04-2019, 03:23 PM
Kodi is garbage because all the providers that come back are from Europe.. Install Cinema HD and you get Google links. Zero buffering issues.

So were buffering issues a problem for you? I assumed it was because our internet is painfully slow. Think our max is 15 down.

Pavlov
03-04-2019, 03:28 PM
So were buffering issues a problem for you? I assumed it was because our internet is painfully slow. Think our max is 15 down.15? Do you live in Poland?

DJR210
03-04-2019, 03:39 PM
So were buffering issues a problem for you? I assumed it was because our internet is painfully slow. Think our max is 15 down.

15 down today is absolutely trash.. However it is plenty for you to stream. I get 400 mbps down and all the movie sources from Kodi buffer.. They're not able to send you the data fast enough to play buffer free.

SpursforSix
03-04-2019, 03:47 PM
15? Do you live in Poland?

Well my Beats use most of the capacity. 15 is just what's left available.

SpursforSix
03-04-2019, 03:49 PM
15 down today is absolutely trash.. However it is plenty for you to stream. I get 400 mbps down and all the movie sources from Kodi buffer.. They're not able to send you the data fast enough to play buffer free.

It is trash. And that's an upgrade over the 7 that we had a few years ago. I'll take a look at Cinema HD.

MultiTroll
03-04-2019, 08:32 PM
It is trash. And that's an upgrade over the 7 that we had a few years ago. I'll take a look at Cinema HD.
The chances of him helping you install it go up if you get him a bottle of Jergens.

Chucho
03-04-2019, 11:06 PM
The chances of him helping you install it go up if you get him a bottle of Jergens.

You think of men masturbating a lot, you weirdo. Like a lot.

Chucho
03-04-2019, 11:09 PM
Well my Beats use most of the capacity. 15 is just what's left available.

LOL Beats. And you use Groupon. I bet you leave reviews on Yelp and have a Windows phone and still make Richard Jefferson jokes. Get with the times. Get BoseŠ.

MultiTroll
03-04-2019, 11:12 PM
:spin it's the self loathing Chunko coming in with his usual weightiness.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b3/ba/4a/b3ba4a70ce0a845a60f5ad1f9663670e.jpg

Chucho
03-04-2019, 11:15 PM
But in regards to HBO Go, it's worth the cash just for their documentaries. I'd pay double just for their full documentary library. Would be cool if the if they spotlighted some of their old stuff, especially their stand up specials. I watched a Redd Fox standup they aired like in 78 on YouTube and it was epic.

Chucho
03-04-2019, 11:16 PM
:spin it's the self loathing Chunko coming in with his usual weightiness.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b3/ba/4a/b3ba4a70ce0a845a60f5ad1f9663670e.jpg

You're the one who interjected into a thread and basically projected your thoughts of Jr. masturbating. You're a sad, sad closet case, Faggs.

SpursforSix
03-04-2019, 11:39 PM
LOL Beats. And you use Groupon. I bet you leave reviews on Yelp and have a Windows phone and still make Richard Jefferson jokes. Get with the times. Get BoseŠ.

I have a few pairs of Bose. When I have dinner parties, I like to treat everyone to a demonstration of the superiority of Beats to any other headphones. So I probably have $5000 tied up in shitty non-Beats products. But I usually end up selling my guests pairs of my older Beats but at a profit. So I figure after they pay for the headphones and reimburse me for dinner and drinks, I come out ahead.

Chucho
03-04-2019, 11:45 PM
I have a few pairs of Bose. When I have dinner parties, I like to treat everyone to a demonstration of the superiority of Beats to any other headphones. So I probably have $5000 tied up in shitty non-Beats products. But I usually end up selling my guests pairs of my older Beats but at a profit. So I figure after they pay for the headphones and reimburse me for dinner and drinks, I come out ahead.

I gave some poor minority who raked my yard around Christmas time my last pair of Beats as a tip. These things were flawless, only used thrice, but honestly, probably twice. This ungrateful prick threw them in my face and outright told me, "I'm ten, that doesn't make me retarded. I can get better shit in Chinatown on a Thursday with a five peso note". He then threw up a gang sign. It looked like the old "blood" sign, but it really said "Bose".

SpursforSix
03-05-2019, 11:02 AM
I gave some poor minority who raked my yard around Christmas time my last pair of Beats as a tip. These things were flawless, only used thrice, but honestly, probably twice. This ungrateful prick threw them in my face and outright told me, "I'm ten, that doesn't make me retarded. I can get better shit in Chinatown on a Thursday with a five peso note". He then threw up a gang sign. It looked like the old "blood" sign, but it really said "Bose".

Fun fact, the street sign for Bose has been accepted by ASL to mean, "I'm deaf".

But sure...it's not surprising that a 10 year old would prefer Bose. At that age, the brain isn't mature enough to understand the complexities of music and the nuances of sound that a pair of Beats would deliver. Most 10 year olds get super confused and anxious when they listen to music through Beats. It's too much to comprehend for their young brains.

What's more concerning is that you seem to share this preference of Bose with a 10 year old yardboy. I wonder if you also prefer McDonald's chicken nuggets to a juicy Applebee's sirloin?

Spurminator
03-05-2019, 11:45 AM

:lol

DJR210
03-05-2019, 01:23 PM

Why the fuck would I need to help him install it? He's not a borderline downy like you. You spend so many hours connected online, yet you are sitting here confirming you are not bright enough to simply open a seach engine and type the following: "install cinema HD" - you truly are fucking stupid :lol

Pavlov
03-05-2019, 01:34 PM
:lol downy

Dr. Phil
03-05-2019, 11:15 PM
You can watch free content on my website.

Chucho
03-05-2019, 11:16 PM
Why the fuck would I need to help him install it? He's not a borderline downy like you. You spend so many hours connected online, yet you are sitting here confirming you are not bright enough to simply open a seach engine and type the following: "install cinema HD" - you truly are fucking stupid :lol

:rollin

DJR210
03-06-2019, 04:08 AM
https://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/152321/900.jpg