PDA

View Full Version : Red Pill Regimen

Red Pill Regimen
03-04-2019, 12:30 AM
Time to up the dosage, ya'll....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WSIiMwB5g0

DMC
03-04-2019, 03:15 AM
Neat. Instead of asking questions when you're positing theories, offer evidence to support theories. Oh noes, helicopters in Vegas! Never heard of that before.

Nbadan
03-04-2019, 08:30 PM
He shot a guy in the hotel before he shot up the crowd

Pavlov
03-04-2019, 09:14 PM
Derp.

Spurtacular
03-11-2019, 01:10 AM
https://i.imgur.com/g1PwwZz.jpg

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 01:21 AM
https://i.imgur.com/g1PwwZz.jpgGood.

I hope he cries forever.

Spurtacular
03-11-2019, 01:54 AM
Good.

I hope he cries forever.

Who's crying?

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 02:10 AM
Who's crying?Mark Dice.

Spurtacular
03-11-2019, 02:11 AM
Mark Dice.

Tell us how his complaint is not legit.

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 02:13 AM
Tell us how his complaint is not legit.Because no one cares.

You don't care.

Spurtacular
03-11-2019, 02:15 AM
Because no one cares.

You don't care.

Lashing out for the white flag. :tu

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 02:16 AM
Lashing out for the white flag. :tuDo you care about that Instagram post, derp?

Spurtacular
03-11-2019, 02:29 AM
Do you care about that Instagram post, derp?

Sure. Why does it trigger you?

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 02:30 AM
Sure.I don't.

Good talk.

Spurtacular
03-11-2019, 02:33 AM
I don't.

Good talk.

You commented on it. You care. Tell us why it triggers you?

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 02:34 AM
You commented on it. You care. Tell us why it triggers you?It doesn't.

I commented on the snowflake who's whining about it.

It's good that you care so much about an Instagram post. Really important stuff. You could cry for weeks about it.

Spurtacular
03-11-2019, 02:54 AM
It doesn't.

I commented on the snowflake who's whining about it.

It's good that you care so much about an Instagram post. Really important stuff. You could cry for weeks about it.

How is Mark Dice wrong?

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 02:57 AM
How is Mark Dice wrong?It's not his company.

It's just a bullshit instagram post. Why are you caring so hard?

Spurtacular
03-11-2019, 03:00 AM
It's not his company.

It's just a bullshit instagram post. Why are you caring so hard?

Cos he's not the fascist in charge? :lmao

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 03:04 AM
Cos he's not the fascist in charge? :lmaoNo fascists in charge at all.

Why are you caring so hard?

Spurtacular
03-11-2019, 03:31 AM
No fascists in charge at all.

Why are you caring so hard?

I'm just exposing you as the psychopath you are. If you want to call that caring, I'm not bothered.

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 03:33 AM
I'm just exposing you as the psychopath you are. If you want to call that caring, I'm not bothered.That's why you're caring about an Instagram post so hard?

That's unbelievably stupid.

lol derp

koriwhat
03-11-2019, 04:35 PM
That's why you're caring about an Instagram post so hard?

lol derp

it's called caring about censorship but since you love the fascist left it's no coincidence that you love platforms that censor even memes pertaining to the left's darlings like smollett.

You're unbelievably stupid.

lol derp

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 04:38 PM
it's called caring about censorshipIt's not censorship.

Spurminator
03-11-2019, 04:39 PM
In order to respond quickly to the thousands and thousands of reports they receive every day, Facebook and Instagram use smart technology sometimes to censor content that appears to be against their guidelines. It is likely that this was flagged as some kind of lynching image due to the number of complaints and the appearance of a black man with rope around him.

If Mark Dice cared enough to protest the image being removed, he'd probably be successful. But using this as an opportunity to bitch about persecution aligns better to his brand as a purveyor of "OMG they're out to get us" whining for his audience of gullible morons.

koriwhat
03-11-2019, 04:41 PM
In order to respond quickly to the thousands and thousands of reports they receive every day, Facebook and Instagram use smart technology sometimes to censor content that appears to be against their guidelines. It is likely that this was flagged as some kind of lynching image due to the number of complaints and the appearance of a black man with rope around him.

If Mark Dice cared enough to protest the image being removed, he'd probably be successful. But using this as an opportunity to bitch about persecution aligns better to his brand as a purveyor of "OMG they're out to get us" whining for his audience of gullible morons.

nah, dismissing it as anything other than censorship by the left is just not genuine but you regressives are anything but genuine tbh.

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 04:42 PM
nah, dismissing it as anything other than censorship by the left is just not genuine but you regressives are anything but genuine tbh.:lol what is your conspiracy theory about this particular removal?

Spurminator
03-11-2019, 04:43 PM
nah, dismissing it as anything other than censorship by the left is just not genuine but you regressives are anything but genuine tbh.

Blah blah blah "OMG they're out to get us!"

Facebook and Instagram make a ton of money off of conservatives. You're retarded and paranoid if you think they're actively censoring a specific political ideology. You should care more that your idiocy is being manipulated and weaponized, but you're also too stupid to care.

koriwhat
03-11-2019, 04:49 PM
Blah blah blah "OMG they're out to get us!"

Facebook and Instagram make a ton of money off of conservatives. You're retarded and paranoid if you think they're actively censoring a specific political ideology. You should care more that your idiocy is being manipulated and weaponized, but you're also too stupid to care.

yeah i'm crazy but dorsey and his stupid cunt lawyer couldn't explain their own biased censoring of conservatives on twitter. lmao but it's all a conspiracy!

Spurminator
03-11-2019, 04:51 PM
yeah i'm crazy but dorsey and his stupid cunt lawyer couldn't explain their own biased censoring of conservatives on twitter. lmao but it's all a conspiracy!

He explained it fine, IMO. If you identify better with 60 year old congressmen who don't understand technology, that's your problem.

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 04:51 PM
yeah i'm crazy but dorsey and his stupid cunt lawyer couldn't explain their own biased censoring of conservatives on twitter. lmao but it's all a conspiracy!So what's the conspiracy theory for this Instagram post?

Chris
03-11-2019, 04:52 PM
You're retarded and paranoid if you think they're actively censoring a specific political ideology.

You're so dumb :lol

Spurminator
Dorsey doesn't ban nearly enough people, IMO.

Chris
:lol

koriwhat
03-11-2019, 04:53 PM
He explained it fine, IMO. If you identify better with 60 year old congressmen who don't understand technology, that's your problem.

nah, obviously you're the retard i thought you to be.

So what's the conspiracy theory for this Instagram post?

pav fuck off! seriously don't give a fuck about you nor your stupid fucking games. i wish bitches like you would just vanish.

Spurminator
03-11-2019, 04:54 PM
You're so dumb :lol

I don't subscribe to the same conspiracy theories wielded by the embarrassing circus of idiots you follow, so I'm dumb.

Keep telling yourself that if it helps quiet the demons, Chris. I'm here for you.

Spurminator
03-11-2019, 04:55 PM
nah, obviously you're the retard i thought you to be.

Good conversation as always, Mensa.

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 04:56 PM
pav fuck off! seriously don't give a fuck about you nor your stupid fucking games. i wish bitches like you would just vanish.:lol there's the meltdown.

See? You can't weave something like this into an actual narrative. It's all buzzwords and innuendo. You can't explain anything further because it will sound stupid and you know it.

koriwhat
03-11-2019, 04:57 PM
Good conversation as always, Mensa.

call me all the names you'd like but at the end of the day you're a loser who follows the pack even if you end up in a gulag one of these days... fucking fascist :tu

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 04:57 PM
call me all the names you'd like but at the end of the day you're a loser who follows the pact even if you end up in a gulag one of these days... fucking fascist :tuWhose gulag?

koriwhat
03-11-2019, 04:59 PM
:lol there's the meltdown.

See? You can't weave something like this into an actual narrative. It's all buzzwords and innuendo. You can't explain anything further because it will sound stupid and you know it.

nah i most def can but i have to repeat myself here all the time with you and don't plan to any longer. i fucking hate weak pos dudes like yourself but for whatever reason you just aren't understanding that fact so you keep on and keep on... if we were in person i'd just tell you to fuck off to your face and you would. TRUTH!

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 05:00 PM
nah i most def can but i have to repeat myself here all the time with you and don't plan to any longer. i fucking hate weak pos dudes like yourself but for whatever reason you just aren't understanding that fact so you keep on and keep on... if we were in person i'd just tell you to fuck off to your face and you would. TRUTH!
:lmao another meltdown.

You haven't explained one of your conspiracy theories once.

koriwhat
03-11-2019, 05:05 PM
:lmao another meltdown.

You haven't explained one of your conspiracy theories once.

there's no meltdown just more repeating myself to the retard of all retards whose name is pav/chump.

i told you a long time ago that i thought little of you, don't like you, don't care to go back and forth with you, but like the child you are you keep poking and prodding. your ego won't allow you to let it die but instead this is your only outlet where you feel empowered because you're so emasculated in real life.

Spurtacular
03-11-2019, 05:05 PM
That's why you're caring about an Instagram post so hard?

lol derp

You still triggered, tbh.

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 05:09 PM
there's no meltdown just more repeating myself to the retard of all retards whose name is pav/chump.

i told you a long time ago that i thought little of you, don't like you, don't care to go back and forth with you, but like the child you are you keep poking and prodding. your ego won't allow you to let it die but instead this is your only outlet where you feel empowered because you're so emasculated in real life.:lol another meltdown

Dude. You guys are all whining about some conspiracy against conservatives on social media. I'm asking you to explain how your conspiracy theory works in this particular instance. None of you can even attempt to do that.

Meanwhile Spurminator posts a perfectly logical explanation without melting down.

Quit losing your shit and learn how to explain yourself like an adult.

koriwhat
03-11-2019, 05:13 PM
:lol another meltdown

Dude. You guys are all whining about some conspiracy against conservatives on social media. I'm asking you to explain how your conspiracy theory works in this particular instance. None of you can even attempt to do that.

Meanwhile Spurminator posts a perfectly logical explanation without melting down.

Quit losing your shit and learn how to explain yourself like an adult.

same explanation dorsey and his cunt lawyer came up with until they were torn to shreds by pool on rogan's podcast but you're claiming instagram and facebook work differently. lmao! we don't have to explain anything tbh because yall are never genuine to begin with; yall are the resistance after all! :lmao

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 05:15 PM
we don't have to explain anything:lol you couldn't if you tried. You're incapable of logical thought at this point.

koriwhat
03-11-2019, 05:20 PM
:lol you couldn't if you tried. You're incapable of logical thought at this point.

acting like i'm some sort of knuckle dragging neanderthal is your biggest mistake tbh but there's that ego of yours again showing its ugly rear.

if i'm incapable of logic then why do i program from time to time and mess with electrical components? that's basically logic to its core.

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 05:22 PM
acting like i'm some sort of knuckle dragging neanderthal is your biggest mistake tbh but there's that ego of yours again showing its ugly rear.

if i'm incapable of logic then why do i program from time to time and mess with electrical components? that's basically logic to its core.I said you're incapable of explaining your conspiracy theories because they make no logical sense.

You know they're bullshit but just want other people to accept them as true.

koriwhat
03-11-2019, 05:23 PM
I said you're incapable of explaining your conspiracy theories because they make no logical sense.

You know they're bullshit but just want other people to accept them as true.

not true. i just don't like you and don't feel like playing your games either.

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 05:24 PM
not true. i just don't like you and don't feel like playing your games either.No, there is no logical conspiracy theory that would explain that particular Instagram deletion.

Not one.

koriwhat
03-11-2019, 05:26 PM
No, there is no logical conspiracy theory that would explain that particular Instagram deletion.

Not one.

stay in the dark pav. your ego never sees the day of light anyhow and only lives on the net.

Spurtacular
03-11-2019, 05:27 PM
Mark Dice lives in my head rent free

:rollin

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 05:29 PM
stay in the dark pav. your ego never sees the day of light anyhow and only lives on the net.I'm asking you straight up to show me the light, kori.

Why are you afraid of sharing the truth about this particular Instagram deletion?

Show me the light!

https://media.giphy.com/media/YUIlns49wXEdO/giphy.gif

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 05:30 PM
:rollinDerp won't even try to explain the conspiracy theory either.

koriwhat
03-11-2019, 05:31 PM
I'm asking you straight up to show me the light, kori.

Why are you afraid of sharing the truth about this particular Instagram deletion?

Show me the light!

https://media.giphy.com/media/YUIlns49wXEdO/giphy.gif

it's not about being afraid of anything and more to do with the fact that i don't like you. you've got to be the dumbest motherfucker around not to understand exactly that.

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 05:33 PM
it's not about being afraid of anything and more to do with the fact that i don't like you. you've got to be the dumbest motherfucker around not to understand exactly that.Then just shut up about me forever, sissy.

koriwhat
03-11-2019, 05:35 PM
Then just shut up about me forever, sissy.

you're such a fucking pussy pav.

Spurtacular
03-11-2019, 05:37 PM
Derp won't even try to explain the conspiracy theory either.

I'm not a part of your spat. I'm not a chumpette that needs to pile on. I'm just :lol'ing at you being Mark Dice's bitch.

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 05:37 PM
you're such a fucking pussy pav.:lmao I ask you straight up to enlighten me about this vast Mark Dice meme conspiracy and you repeatedly shit yourself.

You can't call anyone a pussy.

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 05:38 PM
I'm not a part of your spat. I'm not a chumpette that needs to pile on. I'm just :lol'ing at you being Mark Dice's bitch.I don't even know how he is.

Sorry.

koriwhat
03-11-2019, 05:40 PM
:lmao I ask you straight up to enlighten me about this vast Mark Dice meme conspiracy and you repeatedly shit yourself.

You can't call anyone a pussy.

you don't understand that no one here cares to enlighten you on anything. most here wouldn't care if you never signed back onto ST tbh. keep stroking that ego of yours though. :tu

I don't even know how he is.

Sorry.

that's bs! i've seen you comment on plenty of MD's posts here on ST. lmao

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 05:42 PM
you don't understand that no one here cares to enlighten you on anything. most here wouldn't care if you never signed back onto ST tbh. keep stroking that ego of yours though. :tuYou couldn't if you tried. You know you're full of shit and you get angry every time someone calls you on it.

Sorry, sissy.

that's bs! i've seen you comment on plenty of MD's posts here on ST. lmaoI comment on many tweets without knowing anything about the person who posted it.

koriwhat
03-11-2019, 05:46 PM
You couldn't if you tried. You know you're full of shit and you get angry every time someone calls you on it.

Sorry, sissy.

i mos def could and i'm not angry at all rn or that often either. you take me calling you a pussy and using cuss words as me being in a state of rage or "angered" when i'm not; sorry i cuss and call you what you are which is a pussy.

I comment on many tweets without knowing anything about the person who posted it.

you're not genuine and i don't believe you. i bet plenty here don't believe you either.

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 05:48 PM
i mos def couldNah.

you're not genuine and i don't believe you. i bet plenty here don't believe you either.I know he post conservative stuff. Usually really stupid stuff. That's it.

I genuinely want to know what possible conspiracy theory could explain this particular Instagram deletion.

koriwhat
03-11-2019, 05:49 PM
Nah.

I genuinely want to know what possible conspiracy theory could explain this particular Instagram deletion.

well then, do some research of your own for once you eager beaver.

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 05:53 PM
well then, do some research of your own for once you eager beaver.I am -- by asking the people pushing the conspiracy theories like you.

Went straight to the source.

koriwhat
03-11-2019, 05:59 PM
I am -- by asking the people pushing the conspiracy theories like you.

Went straight to the source.

there's no one pushing a conspiracy theory when that theory isn't a theory at all but truth slapping you in the face that you down play and act coy about.

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 06:02 PM
there's no one pushing a conspiracy theory when that theory isn't a theory at all but truth slapping you in the face that you down play and act coy about.Great, so how does it work for this particular deletion?

You certainly can't explain it.

RandomGuy
03-11-2019, 06:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/g1PwwZz.jpg

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/85872320-1e2e-4aba-bf61-ee2b9ed1fadd/dcfgd7w-b390c9ea-e0ef-48c6-bae1-ac2587caa814.jpg/v1/fill/w_950,h_841,q_70,strp/ranma_1_2___ranma___nobody_effing_cares_by_ranryo8 2_dcfgd7w-pre.jpg

Spurtacular
03-11-2019, 06:14 PM
I don't even know how he is.

Sorry.

He knows how to trigger you.

:lol Not impressive, but still :lol'ing

Spurtacular
03-11-2019, 06:14 PM
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/85872320-1e2e-4aba-bf61-ee2b9ed1fadd/dcfgd7w-b390c9ea-e0ef-48c6-bae1-ac2587caa814.jpg/v1/fill/w_950,h_841,q_70,strp/ranma_1_2___ranma___nobody_effing_cares_by_ranryo8 2_dcfgd7w-pre.jpg

Derision and faggotry won't get you w's, bruh.

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 06:17 PM
Derision and faggotry won't get you w's, bruh.You don't care enough to explain the conspiracy theory that led to the deletion of that post.

lol

koriwhat
03-11-2019, 06:17 PM
Great, so how does it work for this particular deletion?

You certainly can't explain it.

stupid lefty's flagging it en-masse. it could also be AI programmed to take down certain photos with face identification. so many different avenues... you can explore them all by doing just a small amount of research but you choose not to.

Pavlov
03-11-2019, 06:20 PM
stupid lefty's flagging it en-masse. it could also be AI programmed to take down certain photos with face identification. so many different avenues... you can explore them all by doing just a small amount of research but you choose not to.Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

....the deletion was explained right there in his tweet.

ElNono
03-11-2019, 08:11 PM
Facebook backtracks after removing Warren ads calling for Facebook breakup

Facebook removed several ads placed by Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s presidential campaign that called for the breakup of Facebook and other tech giants.

But the social network later reversed course after POLITICO reported on the takedown, with the company saying it wanted to allow for "robust debate."

The ads, which had identical images and text, touted Warren's recently announced plan to unwind "anti-competitive" tech mergers, including Facebook’s acquisition of WhatsApp and Instagram.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/11/facebook-removes-elizabeth-warren-ads-1216757

TSA
03-12-2019, 10:05 AM

Somebody cared. Pretty genius. Welcome to Dissenter.

g0Kq8-TDt_M

spurraider21
03-12-2019, 11:17 AM
Facebook backtracks after removing Warren ads calling for Facebook breakup

Facebook removed several ads placed by Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s presidential campaign that called for the breakup of Facebook and other tech giants.

But the social network later reversed course after POLITICO reported on the takedown, with the company saying it wanted to allow for "robust debate."

The ads, which had identical images and text, touted Warren's recently announced plan to unwind "anti-competitive" tech mergers, including Facebook’s acquisition of WhatsApp and Instagram.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/11/facebook-removes-elizabeth-warren-ads-1216757
why were they censoring liberals?

RandomGuy
03-12-2019, 12:48 PM
Derision and faggotry won't get you w's, bruh.

:lmao The irony there is enough for years worth of shirts.

RandomGuy
03-12-2019, 12:49 PM
Somebody cared. Pretty genius. Welcome to Dissenter.

g0Kq8-TDt_M

Summary?

TSA
03-13-2019, 01:15 AM
Summary?

Somebody cared enough to develop a work around so being blocked from a platform doesn’t stop you from commenting on said platform.

Spurtacular
03-13-2019, 01:39 AM
Somebody cared enough to develop a work around so being blocked from a platform doesn’t stop you from commenting on said platform.

Which is ultimately a solution that only reinforces the censorship while maintaining the status quo. It's basically conservatives putting themselves in a cage for their liberal masters.

TSA
03-13-2019, 02:08 AM
Which is ultimately a solution that only reinforces the censorship while maintaining the status quo. It's basically conservatives putting themselves in a cage for their liberal masters.

Someone came up with a solution. What his your shitposting on Spurstalk accomplished?

Spurtacular
03-13-2019, 02:14 AM
Someone came up with a solution. What his your shitposting on Spurstalk accomplished?

It's just a box in a closet, dude. Meanwhile, the liberals still own the critical mass of media.

TSA
03-13-2019, 02:26 AM
It's just a box in a closet, dude. Meanwhile, the liberals still own the critical mass of media.

So what are you doing about it besides shitposting on Spurstalk?

Spurtacular
03-13-2019, 09:14 AM
So what are you doing about it besides shitposting on Spurstalk?

I'm properly identifying the problem and not deluding myself for one thing.

BTW, making me into the enemy / pretending this is my herculean task is kinda stupid, too.

Winehole23
03-13-2019, 10:08 AM
Derp is goosing himself on SpursTalk for the good of mankind.

Spurtacular
03-13-2019, 05:16 PM
Derp is goosing himself on SpursTalk for the good of mankind.

What is goosing oneself?

Winehole23
03-13-2019, 08:42 PM
https://www.etymonline.com/word/goose

Spurtacular
03-13-2019, 10:16 PM
https://www.etymonline.com/word/goose

SMH

RandomGuy
03-14-2019, 03:59 PM

Got it. Thank you.

Spurtacular
03-14-2019, 05:31 PM
Got it. Thank you.

You'll be able to talk about your kidnapping capers.

TSA
03-14-2019, 05:49 PM
I'm properly identifying the problem and not deluding myself for one thing.

BTW, making me into the enemy / pretending this is my herculean task is kinda stupid, too.

You’re not an enemy you’re just a dipshit. Who should be the person to tackle the Herculean task you are unwilling to tackle?

TSA
03-14-2019, 05:51 PM
Got it. Thank you.

Pretty cool?

Spurtacular
03-14-2019, 05:51 PM
Who should be the person to tackle the Herculean task you are unwilling to tackle?

Obviously, it would take a moralistic informed mass. I don't see America trending in that direction. Do you?

TSA
03-14-2019, 06:49 PM
Obviously, it would take a moralistic informed mass. I don't see America trending in that direction. Do you?

Yes, I do. I’m already seeing it.

Pavlov
03-14-2019, 07:56 PM
Yes, I do. I’m already seeing it.THE GREAT AWAQENING

Spurtacular
03-14-2019, 08:17 PM
Yes, I do. I’m already seeing it.

Not to the degree you need, imo. But we'll see.

TSA
03-14-2019, 08:47 PM
THE GREAT AWAQENING

What’s it feel like to follow Q more than I do?

TSA
03-14-2019, 08:48 PM
Not to the degree you need, imo. But we'll see.

I don’t need anything. I’m set.

Winehole23
03-14-2019, 09:01 PM
What’s it feel like to follow Q more than I do?^^^the narcissism of small differences.

Spurtacular
03-14-2019, 10:55 PM
I don’t need anything. I’m set.

Deck is stacked for the corporations / government. But if you feel comfy, then okay.

Pavlov
03-15-2019, 01:40 AM
What’s it feel like to follow Q more than I do?Actually I just reference Q more than you do now.

Why did you stop?

You used to be so excited about Q....