PDA

View Full Version : So How long Does Manafort get today?

Nbadan
03-07-2019, 01:19 AM
Mueller really wants him to flip

http://www.knoe.com/content/news/Special-counsel-accuses-Paul-Manafort-of-secretly-paying-former-European-politicians-to-lobby-on-behalf-of-Ukraine-474993993.html

"Special counsel Robert Mueller is accusing President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman of secretly paying former European politicians to lobby on behalf of Ukraine.

The new allegation against Paul Manafort comes in a newly unsealed indictment made public Friday. The indictment followed a guilty plea by Manafort's longtime business associate, Rick Gates.

The indictment accuses Manafort of paying the former politicians, informally known as the "Hapsburg group," to appear to be "independent" analysts when in fact they were paid lobbyists. Some of the covert lobbying took place in the U.S.

The indictment says the group was managed by a former European chancellor. Court papers accuse Manafort of using offshore accounts to pay the group more than 2 million euros."

Will he be made an example of.....will he go into witness protection like Dean says he should...

RandomGuy
03-07-2019, 03:00 AM
He is old. Judge will factor that.

As shitty of a human being as he is, and as bad as his crimes were, there is that.

pgardn
03-07-2019, 07:41 AM
He is old. Judge will factor that.

As shitty of a human being as he is, and as bad as his crimes were, there is that.

The red team should say:

He is a financial Cold blooded killer.
He makes the rest of us have to pay more.

He needs to be made an example of so that others will not cheat the government so that I have to make up for it.

Annndddddd........

The answer is in.
The death penalty.
And make it hurt.

pgardn
03-07-2019, 07:43 AM
And when Trump pardons him.
I will capture him and personally torture him.

He was a direct threat on our way of life.

DMC
03-07-2019, 07:53 AM

You're planning on making him try to decipher your posts?

pgardn
03-07-2019, 08:11 AM

Touche

And ouch.

djohn2oo8
03-07-2019, 08:24 AM

Lol he won’t. Too many charges lined up for Manafort in that scenario

djohn2oo8
03-07-2019, 08:25 AM
Mueller really wants him to flip

http://www.knoe.com/content/news/Special-counsel-accuses-Paul-Manafort-of-secretly-paying-former-European-politicians-to-lobby-on-behalf-of-Ukraine-474993993.html

Will he be made an example of.....will he go into witness protection like Dean says he should...
Mueller doesn’t need him to flip

Spurs Homer
03-07-2019, 10:46 AM
If I understand correctly - this sentencing is APART from the Judge Amy Berman case -

so it will be less than 10 years -

then

Berman will sentence in her case -?

so a smaller sentence followed by the heavy sentence later - and I hope they run CONSECUTIVELY -

NOT - Concurrently.

boutons_deux
03-07-2019, 11:15 AM
And no medical care for ManyFart, like the denial of medicare in America's gulag.

RandomGuy
03-07-2019, 11:55 AM

oooh snap. Props.

baseline bum
03-07-2019, 07:07 PM
So 47 months

Pavlov
03-07-2019, 07:09 PM
:lmao "blameless life"