PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lonzo Ball Ankle

lebomb
03-08-2019, 12:45 PM
How in the hell long does it take a niggas ankle to heal? Ball has been sidelined for months over a minor sprain. He didnt even roll that damn ankle all the way. :lmao

Todays GLASS NBA niggas.......

BD24
03-08-2019, 01:16 PM
I forgot about this faggot tbh. Made need to go bump the lol Lonzo thread

phxspurfan
03-08-2019, 01:48 PM
Probably quit on the team after being put on the trading block tbh

Will Hunting
03-08-2019, 03:24 PM
Lavar is the type who’s going to try and overrule any team doctor giving him medical clearance.

Chris
03-08-2019, 05:25 PM
Apparently there is a huge rift between him and Luke Walton and he won't be playing another game for the Los Angeles Lakers.

DMC
03-08-2019, 06:15 PM
He'll be playing for Brooklyn soon.

I'll be so glad when the Lebron class of faggots retires and we get a bunch of pipe hitting homies that want to rip each other apart instead of sharing a sleeping bag.

Seventyniner
03-08-2019, 09:31 PM
He wears #2, has an overbearing father figure, and is sitting out over a minor injury? I don't believe I've ever heard of this happening before!

Beartrucci
03-08-2019, 09:53 PM
Really bizarre. far too long to be out with an ankle sprain. Seems he's probably done as a Laker

midnightpulp
03-09-2019, 12:04 AM
Trying to keep his trade value down. If Lonzo were to get traded, it's GG for the BBBrand. Since he sucks, the only aspect keeping BBB somewhat relevant is because Longo is a Laker.

Play Boban
03-09-2019, 12:51 AM
How in the hell long does it take a niggas ankle to heal? Ball has been sidelined for months over a minor sprain. He didnt even roll that damn ankle all the way. :lmao

Todays GLASS NBA niggas.......
I think he’s holding out until Luke is fired per Lavar’s orders tbh.

LkrFan
03-09-2019, 02:49 AM
Trying to keep his trade value down. If Lonzo were to get traded, it's GG for the BBBrand. Since he sucks, the only aspect keeping BBB somewhat relevant is because Longo is a Laker.

This. Fuck LaVar. They did this shit last summer too by delaying surgery to ensure he don't get traded. Results? He's no better than he was as a rookie at SPL in Vegas. Two PGs Magic didn't want (De'Arron Fox and DeAngelo Russell) are now >>>>>> better. How ironic. SMH

I'm ready for that fucker to finally be gone.

phxspurfan
03-09-2019, 02:40 PM
This. Fuck LaVar. They did this shit last summer too by delaying surgery to ensure he don't get traded. Results? He's no better than he was as a rookie at SPL in Vegas. Two PGs Magic didn't want (De'Arron Fox and DeAngelo Russell) are now >>>>>> better. How ironic. SMH

DeAaron Fox would have been just what the Lakers needed. Imagine if they drafted him and kept Russell and perhaps even kept Randle. They wouldn’t want or need guys like Ingram, Kuzma or Ball

LkrFan
03-09-2019, 03:30 PM
DeAaron Fox would have been just what the Lakers needed. Imagine if they drafted him and kept Russell and perhaps even kept Randle. They wouldn’t want or need guys like Ingram, Kuzma or Ball

LeSigh :(

dbreiden83080
03-09-2019, 09:00 PM
He will be out of the league in another 2 years. What is the point of having him even be a back up? He can't shoot for shit..

spurraider21
03-11-2019, 04:59 PM

Longo is coming

Mr. Body
03-11-2019, 07:11 PM
He'll be playing for Brooklyn soon.

Brooklyn is way too smart to get him in any way. They're not the Lakers.