PDA

View Full Version : Michael Bennett traded to Pats

Millennial_Messiah
03-08-2019, 05:34 PM
Eagles got a hot dog and cap space in return.

For such a "Trump thumping, conservative organization" (quote, close quote) they sure don't mind employing both of these SJW mouthy faggots... also this pretty much guarantees Trey Flowers is a goner.

Bennett will be 34 this season. Banged up and showed signs of age last year. Not sure what he has left in the tank. Not sure if it matters because Belichick could win with a front 7 full of Division III college players.

Raven
03-08-2019, 06:16 PM
really happy about this

Chris
03-08-2019, 07:08 PM
really happy about this

Yeah no shit you just got a premier pass rusher on the defensive line for nothing :lol

Millennial_Messiah
03-08-2019, 07:36 PM
Yeah no shit you just got a premier pass rusher on the defensive line for nothing :lol

34 y/o

Chris
03-08-2019, 07:45 PM
34 y/o

He was SOLID last season for the Eagles in all the games I watched 5+ games? If he wasn't such a SJW faggot I would want him on the Cowboys

Will Hunting
03-08-2019, 09:10 PM
He was SOLID last season for the Eagles in all the games I watched 5+ games? If he wasn't such a SJW faggot I would want him on the Cowboys
Yeah he had 9 sacks and did it without full time starter snaps.

If they find a way to retain Malcolm Brown and Flowers Patriots front 7 will actually be semi respectable next year.

Will Hunting
03-08-2019, 09:13 PM
Rumor is they might also sign Martellus Bennett, which would be a major improvement over Dwayne Allen. Still need to draft a tight end 1st or 2nd round imo.

Millennial_Messiah
03-09-2019, 01:12 AM
Rumor is they might also sign Martellus Bennett, which would be a major improvement over Dwayne Allen. Still need to draft a tight end 1st or 2nd round imo.

The tight end brother has been out of the NFL for basically 2 years. Falcons game was his last meaningful snap; he played very few snaps the year he signed with the Packers before going down injured early in the season.

Millennial_Messiah
03-09-2019, 01:14 AM
Yeah he had 9 sacks and did it without full time starter snaps.

If they find a way to retain Malcolm Brown and Flowers Patriots front 7 will actually be semi respectable next year.

Flowers is gone, they pretty much confirmed it. Malcom Brown seems like a Belichick special if he falls under the radar such that they keep him cheap. His stats aren't flashy but he's one of the better pure run stuffing DTs in the league.