PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kawhi does not want to play with LeBron, part II

Michael Jordan.
03-09-2019, 02:08 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2824631-kawhi-leonard-reportedly-doesnt-want-to-join-lakers-play-with-lebron-james.amp.html

Lol who does at this point?

Michael Jordan.
03-09-2019, 02:09 AM
If the Los Angeles Lakers (http://bleacherreport.com/los-angeles-lakers) pair a second superstar with LeBron James (http://bleacherreport.com/lebron-james) this summer, it likely won't be Kawhi Leonard.
Appearing on the Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective Show (http://www.espn.com/espnradio/podcast/archive/_/id/12426375) (h/t RealGM.com (https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/252892/Kawhi-Leonard-Reportedly-Not-Interested-In-Playing-With-LeBron-James)), ESPN's Michael C. Wright said he doesn't believe Leonard is interested in signing with the Lakers as a free agent.
"I do not," Wright said. "That's just what I've been told. It's what I've been told going back to last summer. I don't see that as something that's happening. I think he goes to the Clippers."

LkrFan
03-09-2019, 02:42 AM
1:00am in the morning on a Friday night and you farmers thinking about the Lakers and not some pussy. Today's nigglets :lol

Michael Jordan.
03-09-2019, 02:47 AM
1:00am in the morning on a Friday night and you farmers thinking about the Lakers and not some pussy. Today's nigglets :lol
LeBron running niggas off even before they become free agents. Kobe would be envious

LkrFan
03-09-2019, 09:25 AM
LeBron running niggas off even before they become free agents. Kobe would be envious

1am in the morning thinking about the Kang and posting on ST - on a Friday night? Sheeeit, couldn't be me son. At that time of night I be knee deep and putting hoes to sleep! :lmao

I got on to post a few times last night while she was resting during my refractory period. After about 3 minutes I was right back at it. :lol

RC_Drunkford
03-09-2019, 09:51 AM
1am in the morning thinking about the Kang and posting on ST - on a Friday night? Sheeeit, couldn't be me son. At that time of night I be knee deep and putting hoes to sleep! :lmao

I got on to post a few times last night while she was resting during my refractory period. After about 3 minutes I was right back at it. :lol

says a Laker fan who's on a Spurs forum:lmao

LkrFan
03-09-2019, 10:01 AM

You been drinking again RC? :lol

Michael Jordan.
03-09-2019, 10:15 AM

You were hoping that Kawhi would come and now that’s gone. You niggas gonna end up with Jimmy Butler and Austin Rivers.

HarlemHeat37
03-09-2019, 11:55 AM
What a weird shtick, Anthony Davis just asked to go there:lol

Michael Jordan.
03-09-2019, 12:09 PM
What a weird shtick, Anthony Davis just asked to go there:lol
Anthony Davis has no control right now.

HarlemHeat37
03-09-2019, 12:40 PM
Anthony Davis has no control right now.

But you said no other stars want to go there..he asked to go there..

Michael Jordan.
03-09-2019, 12:42 PM
And is not going there :lol

Michael Jordan.
03-09-2019, 12:44 PM
Paul said no
George said no
Kawhi said No

who who am I missing?

Michael Jordan.
03-09-2019, 12:48 PM
Even The Corpse of Melo said no :lol

DJR210
03-09-2019, 01:01 PM
I think at this point, there are still plenty of stars that wouldn't mind playing w/ LeBron even though he's the coach and GM in his mind.. Living in LA is a selling point on it's own.. I would say the real threat to the Lakers now is Magic and Pelinka and FA's not knowing what type of trash players they might be surrounded by to fill the roster if they were to join.

Michael Jordan.
03-09-2019, 01:05 PM
I think at this point, there are still plenty of stars that wouldn't mind playing w/ LeBron even though he's the coach and GM in his mind.. Living in LA is a selling point on it's own.. I would say the real threat to the Lakers now is Magic and Pelinka and FA's not knowing what type of trash players they might be surrounded by to fill the roster if they were to join.
Which stars? Because we know more of the ones that said no than yes

Chucho
03-09-2019, 01:51 PM

The LA desirability myth has been pretty much dispelled. No one has gone there on their own accord for a decade.

No one has wanted to play with LBJ in almost the same amount of time.

At best, they're going to draw ring chasers and Tier 2 and Tier 3 stars. Your Jimmy Butlers and Kyrie Irving's are their best case scenarios and those guys dont make anyone better. Maybe a Klay Thompson if Golden State keeps Durant. But again, Tier 2 and 3. Davis has no leverage and isnt a winner, great stat darling but not a winner at all.

Your real prizes of the offseason-Leonard and Durant- are staying put or going to LAC and NYK respectively.

Chucho
03-09-2019, 01:56 PM

Doesnt matter what time of day the truth is poster, Anibal. It's still the truth.

Saludos por tener las bolas para defender a tu equipo.

ambchang
03-09-2019, 01:59 PM
Never understood players having to play in a city. They play there October to April and half of that time is on the road. So essentially you’re there for 3.5 months. You don’t get to enjoy the city during the playoffs. So that leaves the summer time, which a player can just get a second home wherever they want because they are that rich.

LA isn’t a great place to raise a family either so why go there in the first place?

The only reason is the proximity to Hollywood.

DMC
03-09-2019, 02:01 PM

And is not going there :lol

https://media1.tenor.com/images/63bd85530cf173a0674988b59efbb115/tenor.gif

What does Kyle Griffith think about it?

LkrFan
03-09-2019, 02:05 PM
Doesnt matter what time of day the truth is poster, Anibal. It's still the truth.

Saludos por tener las bolas para defender a tu equipo.

:lol

koriwhat
03-09-2019, 02:08 PM

lmao right? oh the irony...

DJR210
03-09-2019, 02:18 PM
LA isn’t a great place to raise a family either so why go there in the first place?

:lol are you picturing somewhere off Crenshaw or what?

LA's surrounding area and California in general is beautiful, main question there being can you afford the cost of living.. Pro athletes can, so I don't see the downside

Michael Jordan.
03-09-2019, 02:22 PM
How did I forget to mention Durant not wanting to join him either.

Rosewood
03-09-2019, 02:34 PM
says a Laker fan who's on a Spurs forum:lmao Let's be honest, he's a Spurs fan too.

ambchang
03-09-2019, 04:43 PM
:lol are you picturing somewhere off Crenshaw or what?

LA's surrounding area and California in general is beautiful, main question there being can you afford the cost of living.. Pro athletes can, so I don't see the downside

True. But in terms of raising a family LA isn’t anything special. Same can be done in Portland.

DJR210
03-09-2019, 10:04 PM
True. But in terms of raising a family LA isn’t anything special. Same can be done in Portland.

Jesus, what do you need to raise kids? What city should I move to?

ambchang
03-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Jesus, what do you need to raise kids? What city should I move to?

You as in a normal person or you as a multi millionaire?

If a normal family, then Good education system, good job prospects, comparatively low crime rates, reasonable cost of living, strong community programs, open spaces and outdoor activities, good air quality, opportunities to be exposed to different cultures, and good metro system/traffic.

If you are a multimillionaire, then strike out the ones money can buy.