PDA

View Full Version : Millennial Messiah unmasked

SpursforSix
03-11-2019, 11:34 AM
took some doing but finally found some footage of him

YKLpmjdMZTo

Mitch
03-11-2019, 11:49 AM
Better than the reality of being with a woman who calls you a slave while you cook bacon for her, tbh

Millennial_Messiah
03-11-2019, 01:23 PM
lmfao, :lol this is stupid

Better than the reality of being with a woman who calls you a slave while you cook bacon for her, tbh

What does this refer to?

Avant
03-11-2019, 02:14 PM
SFS let's talk about you.

We get you love movies/TV, ran the fastest 200m ever ran by a mid school kid. You think....bend over and....is funny, it's not.

So what is your real name? I couldn't find it by looking at the fastest 200m ever ran by a mid school kid, hmmmm???? Don't be all worried about everybody else and then hide....ok?

Chucho
03-11-2019, 02:56 PM
Oh lord, Larry is soliciting pictures and names from men again...

Avant
03-11-2019, 03:01 PM
Oh lord, Larry is soliciting pictures and names from men again...

I tried to hide it but you are just to slick, yep......I'm gay.

Mom was ok with it but dad hated it, he started calling me....sis. My buddies understood but made it real clear, no touching.

I have the hots for SFS ok I said it.

DJR210
03-11-2019, 05:00 PM
I tried to hide it but you are just to slick, yep......I'm gay.

Mom was ok with it but dad hated it, he started calling me....sis. My buddies understood but made it real clear, no touching.

I have the hots for SFS ok I said it.

I wasn't aware SFS was a 13 year old Vietnamese prostitute

Avant
03-11-2019, 05:14 PM
I wasn't aware SFS was a 13 year old Vietnamese prostitute

DJR work with me here.

Where have I ever talked about pulling liberty in Viet Nam? I was on land for about 8 hours waiting for a plane, on base.

Show me anything anywhere where I ever say anything about girls/sex.............so why lie about it? Where is that at, up...doesn't exist.

Come on guy, show me where you got this...13 year old....thing from, you can't. Dude, why ignore this....

Read what started all that silly shit.

Here is the thread/post that started all this..."pedo"...talk.

Let's rise above...kids in hiding talking stupid...ok?

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possible. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bastard away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick fuck!

Mitch
03-11-2019, 06:06 PM
lmfao, :lol this is stupid

What does this refer to?

From the pic your hambeast of a girl uploaded :lol

Johnny Tightlips
03-12-2019, 08:42 AM
Who says he got a father?

BD24
03-12-2019, 09:26 AM
This tbh.

sadly his reality of working at BB&B and going home to his whale of a gf is far worse than this.

Millennial_Messiah
03-12-2019, 09:48 AM
This tbh.

sadly his reality of working at BB&B and going home to his whale of a gf is far worse than this.

I don't know where this schtick came from, but it missed the strike zone and went into the dugout.

Mitch
03-12-2019, 03:11 PM
:lol slave to a fkn pig