PDA

View Full Version : When Subscription services get it wrong? Watch Gang

SpursforSix
03-12-2019, 04:48 PM
maybe I'll eat crow and this will work but, I'm skeptical of Watch Gang

$25-$275 per month to receive a new watch every month.

https://watchgang.cratejoy.com/subscribe/

Avant
03-12-2019, 04:52 PM
Why don't we talk about Black Tie Roberson and Pee Pee the Kidnapper instead, ok guy?

Tell ya what, unlike you I;m not going to play what you do, this time.

Dude, be cool, ok?

Want this thread to be a success, watch this......

I GUARANTEE this doesn't go 2 pages.

Mitch
03-12-2019, 05:12 PM
Better off just saving the money and buying a watch that fits your wrist, outfit, etc. Would never let someone else pick my watches :lol

Chucho
03-12-2019, 05:19 PM
Why don't we talk about Black Tie Roberson and Pee Pee the Kidnapper instead, ok guy?

Tell ya what, unlike you I;m not going to play what you do, this time.

Dude, be cool, ok?

Want this thread to be a success, watch this......

I GURANTEE this doesn't go 2 pages.

You even misspell words the way I can hear your white trashy voice pronounce them.

Why are you following SFS around...guy. All you do..yep...hump his leg and...yep...bother people.

This is a thread about wrist watches. People don't rely on sundials and roosters for their daily and hourly time keeping, you old old scallywag.

Avant
03-12-2019, 05:45 PM
You even misspell words the way I can hear your white trashy voice pronounce them.

Why are you following SFS around...guy. All you do..yep...hump his leg and...yep...bother people.

This is a thread about wrist watches. People don't rely on sundials and roosters for their daily and hourly time keeping, you old old scallywag.

Chucho, do yo ever think at all? Don't you think this is simply ....payback? The guy starts this shit not me.

It's....

Avant....will Florida's Grant Holloway break 10.00 this season?
SFS...FUCK TRACK.
Avant...how about..FUCK YOU
Chucho...why you always causing trouble Avant?

Trill Clinton
03-12-2019, 05:50 PM
Seems like a waste.

Chucho
03-12-2019, 05:55 PM
Chucho, do yo ever think at all? Don't you think this is simply ....payback? The guy starts this shit not me.

It's....

Avant....will Florida's Grant Holloway break 10.00 this season?
SFS...FUCK TRACK.
Avant...how about..FUCK YOU
Chucho...why you always causing trouble Avant?

Stay on topic, you rascally rascal. Anything to say about wrist watches or this subscription services for wrist watch aficionados?

BD24
03-12-2019, 08:22 PM
yea, thats a bit excessive.

Avant
03-12-2019, 08:33 PM
Stay on topic, you rascally rascal. Anything to say about wrist watches or this subscription services for wrist watch aficionados?

Bend over and I'll show you wrist watch afficionados.