AaronY
03-12-2019, 09:00 PM
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/us_2019

FrostKing
03-12-2019, 09:08 PM
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/us_2019
https://geeksofcolor.co/2019/03/10/us-moviereview/

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1015530707471486976/qrd8lktp_400x400.jpg

"Us truly feels like another FUBU moment. Like Beyoncé dropping a visual album unannounced, Kaepernick making the NFL pay him, and mourning the loss of Prince, Us could be unifying zeitgeist moment."

Mikeanaro
03-12-2019, 09:31 PM
Bah, rotten totoes is garbage, same happened with Captain Marvel until user reviews said the truth so they started deleting reviews.

AaronY
03-12-2019, 09:35 PM

"Us truly feels like another FUBU moment. Like Beyoncé dropping a visual album unannounced, Kaepernick making the NFL pay him, and mourning the loss of Prince, Us could be unifying zeitgeist moment."

What did you think of Get Out?

Mikeanaro
03-12-2019, 09:35 PM

What happened during the loss of Prince?
Im a big fan but skipped the media stupidity, as you know when someone like him dies posers claim he was the best ever, sacred, wear T-shirts with his face, meme the hell out of him, etc etc.

Will Hunting
03-12-2019, 09:44 PM
:lmao
:lol even fucking Rotten Tomatoes (or I guess rotten totoes if you’re a Nazi sympathizing Argie retard) is part of a liberal conspiracy

Mikeanaro
03-12-2019, 09:55 PM
:lol even fucking Rotten Tomatoes (or I guess rotten totoes if you’re a Nazi sympathizing Argie retard) is part of a liberal conspiracy
Its a business, you dangus, not a conspiracy.
Just like your liberal tard freaks Felicity Huffman and Lori Laugher got caught in a college admission scam, WOW CONSPIRAZI!!!!

Wear your women/trans/black/asian leather slave clothes with pride, that progress.

FrostKing
03-12-2019, 09:56 PM
What did you think of Get Out?
I did not see it.

Will Hunting
03-12-2019, 10:14 PM
Its a business, you dangus, not a conspiracy.
Just like your liberal tard freaks Felicity Huffman and Lori Laugher got caught in a college admission scam, WOW CONSPIRAZI!!!!

Wear your women/trans/black/asian leather slave clothes with pride, that progress.
I don't think you know what dangus means. You argies should put more effort into learning English and less effort into harboring Nazis.

I don't know what you mean by ending the last sentence with "that progress" you foreign incoherent motherfucker.

Mikeanaro
03-12-2019, 10:28 PM
I don't think you know what dangus means. You argies should put more effort into learning English and less effort into harboring Nazis.

I don't know what you mean by ending the last sentence with "that progress" you foreign incoherent motherfucker.
Lol deflecting tactic #3, the language barrier.

Will Hunting
03-12-2019, 10:46 PM
Lol deflecting tactic #3, the language barrier.
It's not deflecting when I have no fucking idea what you're saying.

:lol providing safe haven to any Nazi with more than a nickel to his name

AaronY
03-12-2019, 11:06 PM
I did not see it.
The white liberals in Get Out were portrayed as the worst so even a hardcore 14 wordser like yourself might like it.

Will Hunting
03-12-2019, 11:09 PM
The white liberals in Get Out were portrayed as the worst so even a hardcore 14 wordser like yourself might like it.
I never saw get out but I heard it made the white liberals look awful but of course, Cuckservatives are still butthurt about it to this day :lol

Trill Clinton
03-12-2019, 11:09 PM
Can't wait to see it

SupremeGuy
03-13-2019, 09:23 AM
Bah, rotten totoes is garbage, same happened with Captain Marvel until user reviews said the truth so they started deleting reviews.This.

Pavlov
03-13-2019, 10:50 AM
:lol "the truth"

Blake
03-13-2019, 11:26 AM
Bah, rotten totoes is garbage, same happened with Captain Marvel until user reviews said the truth so they started deleting reviews.

Lol yeah sure they did

FrostKing
03-13-2019, 11:42 AM
"Much as Facebook and Twitter have had to grapple with false stories aimed at inciting violence or disrupting elections, movie review aggregators like Rotten Tomatoes and IMDb are often besieged by users trying to manipulate a film’s box office success."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/03/13/movies/captain-marvel-brie-larson-rotten-tomatoes.amp.html

This is their defense. It is not about openness, it is about reaching their intended result. But chicken or the egg, who manipulated first?

Will Hunting
03-13-2019, 11:42 AM
:lmao you guys aren’t seriously retarded enough to believe this?
They believed in fucking pizzagate and Q, are you seriously asking that question :lol

FrostKing
03-13-2019, 11:45 AM
Go post about it on r/taylorswift
Is this your form of back pedaling?

Will Hunting
03-13-2019, 11:48 AM
:lol what's the backstory on Frostking/NewCastleCUCK being a Taylor Swift fan?

FrostKing
03-13-2019, 11:51 AM
No, it’s me telling you to log into princePierogi and tell all your fellow Swifties about this.
Exactly

FrostKing
03-13-2019, 11:53 AM
:lol what's the backstory on Frostking/NewCastleCUCK being a Taylor Swift fan?
There you go. They banned me.

Trill Clinton
03-13-2019, 11:59 AM
There you go. They banned me.

Frost king, watch get out bro. It's a dope movie frfr.

FrostKing
03-13-2019, 12:04 PM
Frost king, watch get out bro. It's a dope movie frfr.
:tu Ill see if I can catch it this week buddy

Mikeanaro
03-13-2019, 01:50 PM
"Much as Facebook and Twitter have had to grapple with false stories aimed at inciting violence or disrupting elections, movie review aggregators like Rotten Tomatoes and IMDb are often besieged by users trying to manipulate a film’s box office success."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/03/13/movies/captain-marvel-brie-larson-rotten-tomatoes.amp.html

This is their defense. It is not about openness, it is about reaching their intended result. But chicken or the egg, who manipulated first?
Pretty pathetic when you have to blame/insult regular people because they dont like a movie.
Regular people couldnt care less.

Blake
03-13-2019, 01:55 PM
Pretty pathetic when you have to blame/insult regular people because they dont like a movie.
Regular people couldnt care less.

Yeah you're a really regular person

Mikeanaro
03-13-2019, 02:24 PM
Yeah you're a really regular person
I dont know about me, but Im pretty sure you are not average.

Blake
03-13-2019, 03:52 PM
I dont know about me, but Im pretty sure you are not average.

Thanks. :tu

Pavlov
03-13-2019, 04:19 PM
Regular people couldnt care less.Regular people actually watch the movies they review.

Mikeanaro
03-13-2019, 04:47 PM
Regular people actually watch the movies they review.
Regular critics wait until the movie is out and then publish the review.
Shit like US being 100% only shows how badly they want to shove their shit down people´s throats.

Pavlov
03-13-2019, 04:49 PM
Regular critics wait until the movie is out and then publish the review.:lol no

Regular critics watch the movie when they are allowed to and publish their review after they watch it.

If the studio knows the movie sucks, they won't let the critics watch it early.

Mikeanaro
03-13-2019, 04:54 PM
:lol no

Regular critics watch the movie when they are allowed to and publish their review after they watch it.

If the studio knows the movie sucks, they won't let the critics watch it early.
No, the studio gives the movies to critics that will give a positive review before the movie is released to create hype.
They will post crap on Yoohoo and social media explaining how awesome it is without substance.
Tweets saying how awesome are the stars because they smile and defend LGBT, how good they act because they dated x, etc etc.
Welcome to the 21th century.

Pavlov
03-13-2019, 04:56 PM
No, the studio gives the movies to critics that will give a positive reviewThen why do negative reviews from critics show up before movie releases?

Mikeanaro
03-13-2019, 05:01 PM
Then why do negative reviews from critics show up before movie releases?
Not the mainstream ones, those are losers for the movie giants but they have to hand some copies to them too, nobody expects to have 100% positive.
But they set a good groove, do you see US/Captain Marvel getting negative reviews on CNN?

Pavlov
03-13-2019, 05:14 PM
Not the mainstream ones, those are losers for the movie giants but they have to hand some copies to them too, nobody expects to have 100% positive.Immediate goalpost shift.

But they set a good groove, do you see US/Captain Marvel getting negative reviews on CNN?What if it's just a good movie?

Mikeanaro
03-13-2019, 05:36 PM
Immediate goalpost shift.

What if it's just a good movie?
So do you expect 100% everywhere?
Im expecting you to revive the Chump account

Those are farty movies, 95% of the movies suck nowadays, been like that for ages.
A nigga blaming whites and some out of shape man-hater bitch playing superhero with cheap CGI and formulaic boring plot, thats not Kubrick material.

Pavlov
03-13-2019, 05:40 PM
So do you expect 100% everywhere?
Im expecting you to revive the Chump account

Those are farty movies, 95% of the movies suck nowadays, been like that for ages.
A nigga blaming whites and some out of shape man-hater bitch playing superhero with cheap CGI and formulaic boring plot, thats not Kubrick material.What if they are just good movies?

Mikeanaro
03-13-2019, 05:41 PM
What if they are just good movies?
They are not, even low budget flicks from the 90s are better than these ¨projects¨

Pavlov
03-13-2019, 05:42 PM
They are not, even low budget flicks from the 90s are better than these ¨projects¨But you haven't even watched them.

Blake
03-13-2019, 05:56 PM
No, the studio gives the movies to critics that will give a positive review before the movie is released to create hype.
They will post crap on Yoohoo and social media explaining how awesome it is without substance.
Tweets saying how awesome are the stars because they smile and defend LGBT, how good they act because they dated x, etc etc.
Welcome to the 21th century.

Lol this conspiracy

Mikeanaro
03-13-2019, 06:27 PM
But you haven't even watched them.
So I have to watch 40 kids movies to learn its pure garbage?
Last string of Star Wars movies are gold, right?
They pulled out of their asses 4 movies in 3 years covering your most important issues, mom and daddy got divorced, diversity, a women having the force (when she never trained), another opiod od´actress destroying a battleship, the ugly Horse-rat guy gets a chance to be relevant as the main antagonist, everybody is a star.

Pavlov
03-13-2019, 06:32 PM
So I have to watch 40 kids movies to learn its pure garbage?
Last string of Star Wars movies are gold, right?
They pulled out of their asses 4 movies in 3 years covering your most important issues, mom and daddy got divorced, diversity, a women having the force (when she never trained), another opiod od´actress destroying a battleship, the ugly Horse-rat guy gets a chance to be relevant as the main antagonist, everybody is a star.Did you watch any of them?

Mikeanaro
03-13-2019, 06:55 PM
:lmao you have no idea how the movie reviewing process works. Go back to herding goats.
Sure, go back at Hillary won, and LGBT freaks lead the world, while you eat a jizzed tranny rag.

Mikeanaro
03-13-2019, 06:55 PM
Did you watch any of them?
Yes, did you?

Pavlov
03-13-2019, 06:56 PM
Yes, did you?Yes. They were good movies.

Pavlov
03-13-2019, 06:57 PM
lol "21th"

Mikeanaro
03-13-2019, 07:01 PM
Luke took down a Death Star after one lesson on the Force, and 8 year old Anakin dominated a starship battle to win a war ACIDENTALLY. The whole “Rey is a Mary Sue” argument is bullshit unless you want to claim that basically every other Force user in Star Wars is also a Mary Sue.
Look used the force to pull a shot from a X-Wing, you hardly need the force to do that, he focused and thats it, lots of real life pilots did amazing things focusing.
That was only the start, then he had to train to accomplish victory, very different to what happened in the 2 noob sagas, did you watch the original trilogy????

8 year old Anakin is the worst star wars movie ever, that must be news to you.
And this is the same, a lazy bitch with no training beats everything and everybody is a winner.

Pavlov
03-13-2019, 07:02 PM
Look used the force to pull a shot from a X-Wing, you hardly need the force to do that, he focused and thats it, lots of real life pilots did amazing things focusing.
That was only the start, then he had to train to accomplish victory, very different to what happened in the 2 noob sagas, did you watch the original trilogy????

8 year old Anakin is the worst star wars movie ever, that must be news to you.
And this is the same, a lazy bitch with no training beats everything and everybody is a winner.Obi-Wan Force Ghost: Use the force, Luke.

Luke: Nah. Imma focus like a real life amazing pilot!

Mikeanaro
03-13-2019, 07:14 PM
Obi-Wan Force Ghost: Use the force, Luke.

Luke: Nah. Imma focus like a real life amazing pilot!
So you claim real life pilots have never made amazing shots in human history by focusing?
There was nothing sophisticated about that, was that shot rebounding or doing weird shit to get to the target???

Pavlov
03-13-2019, 07:45 PM
So you claim real life pilots have never made amazing shots in human history by focusing?
There was nothing sophisticated about that, was that shot rebounding or doing weird shit to get to the target???I claim that Luke used the force, just like the script says.

Mikeanaro
03-13-2019, 08:05 PM
I claim that Luke used the force, just like the script says.
Luke used the force in the script, what the film shows is a regular shot hitting Death Star.
It was a great tale for kids and everything, they even encourage them to train and get better in the other 2 movies.
Now they encourage kids to be a lazy entitled POS, wokeness etc.

Pavlov
03-13-2019, 08:08 PM
Luke used the force in the scriptAnd what's written in the script happens in the movie.

That's how movies work in the United States.

Where you aren't.

Blake
03-13-2019, 08:18 PM
Luke used the force in the script, what the film shows is a regular shot hitting Death Star.
It was a great tale for kids and everything, they even encourage them to train and get better in the other 2 movies.
Now they encourage kids to be a lazy entitled POS, wokeness etc.

Yes that's totally what regular people take away from the movie

midnightpulp
03-13-2019, 08:43 PM
And what's written in the script happens in the movie.

Where you aren't.

As an aside, I wish movies worked like that more often :lol. (They do if the director is also the writer with complete creative control).

DPG21920
03-13-2019, 09:41 PM
Get Out was a fantastic movie - one of the best of last year. I can’t wait to see this.

Mikeanaro
03-13-2019, 10:10 PM
And what's written in the script happens in the movie.

Where you aren't.
Except it doesnt happen in the movie.
All you see is a regular shot with no special ¨force¨whatsoever.
Thats how movies work in real world.
Where you aren´t.

Pavlov
03-13-2019, 10:12 PM
Except it doesnt happen in the movie.:lmao of course it does.

That's the stupidest argument ever posted on this board.

Mikeanaro
03-13-2019, 10:28 PM
:lmao of course it does.

That's the stupidest argument ever posted on this board.
Wow, whats happening that shows ¨force¨ its been used?
Mark Hamill´s retarded face?
Its a tale for kids, only a loser in his 50s would like to think otherwise.
Can you show me the part something unnatural happens? YES OR NO!

Pavlov
03-13-2019, 10:31 PM
Wow, whats happening that shows ¨force¨ its been used?
Mark Hamill´s retarded face?
Its a tale for kids, only a loser in his 50s would like to think otherwise.
Can you show me the part something unnatural happens? YES OR NO!Yes.

He blows up a space station without a targeting computer after being saved from his father by a smuggler and a wookie.

I don't know what could be natural about that.

Mikeanaro
03-13-2019, 10:35 PM
Yes.

He blows up a space station without a targeting computer.
So? in the old days there was no targeting computer either.
He had to align and take a shot, like every other soldier did.
I guess the force was real in those WW soldiers, or russians and their shitty tech.

Pavlov
03-13-2019, 10:36 PM
So? in the old days there was no targeting computer either.The old days of Star Wars?

:rollin

Mikeanaro
03-13-2019, 10:45 PM
The old days of Star Wars?

:rollin
Yeah!
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq4zIeEJBQIiLhkDXArLHtaHz0hNlrX cOyiYuAoRE7IcaaP48BfQ

DMC
03-13-2019, 11:24 PM
Big fan of Peele but not feeling either movie tbh

Blake
03-14-2019, 11:29 AM
So? in the old days there was no targeting computer either.
He had to align and take a shot, like every other soldier did.
I guess the force was real in those WW soldiers, or russians and their shitty tech.

He literally closed his eyes to take the shot, just like he practiced on the millennium falcon.

CitizenDwayne
03-14-2019, 02:27 PM
He’s good, but a little overhyped, like most marginally talented horror filmmakers tend to be these days. That’s what happens when 95% of your genre is z-grade straight-to-Netflix trash

BD24
03-14-2019, 02:42 PM
Get Out was a fantastic movie - one of the best of last year. I can’t wait to see this.
Tbh. Wasn’t it two years ago though?

FrostKing
03-14-2019, 04:02 PM
Better than Black Panther?

DPG21920
03-15-2019, 10:13 AM
Tbh. Wasn’t it two years ago though?

Yup - thought it was last year, but it was released in 2017

BD24
03-15-2019, 11:34 AM
Yup - thought it was last year, but it was released in 2017
Either way, it was a fucking fantastic movie

Chucho
04-08-2019, 10:59 AM
Great horror flick. 8.5/10. Was excellent and maybe unseated The Conjuring as best horror movie of the decade.

Trill Clinton
04-08-2019, 01:49 PM
Movie was trashcan juice

DPG21920
04-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Movie was trashcan juice

Really? I liked it. Get Out was definitely better, but I thought this was more than good. I felt like Get Out was a better “stand alone” horror movie that also had a great and clever message. I felt like US was a really clear and poignant message but not as good when viewed in the lense of a “horror movie”.

Still, I thought all-in, it was a very solid movie that was pretty original, beautifully shot and with the message being timely it scored enough points for me in terms of overall quality.

But while it was funny at times, I had way more fun in Get Out

DPG21920
04-08-2019, 05:39 PM
While I am on the scary movie train: going to see Pet Sematary tonight.

Have seen so far this year:

Happy Death Day: It was ok. Not as good as the first, but better than I thought.

US: I enjoyed overall.

Prodigy: Good premise, didn’t like the overall movie though.

Escape Room: Garbo

Greta: decent but sort of frustrating

Can’t wait to see IT2 and Brightburn though..

DPG21920
04-08-2019, 07:39 PM
Big fan of Peele but not feeling either movie tbh

I can see how people might not like US (I did) but not liking Get Out?? That was literally one of the best movies I’ve seen in a theater. It was a genuinely unbelievable movie going experience

Trill Clinton
04-08-2019, 08:22 PM
Really? I liked it. Get Out was definitely better, but I thought this was more than good. I felt like Get Out was a better “stand alone” horror movie that also had a great and clever message. I felt like US was a really clear and poignant message but not as good when viewed in the lense of a “horror movie”.

Still, I thought all-in, it was a very solid movie that was pretty original, beautifully shot and with the message being timely it scored enough points for me in terms of overall quality.

But while it was funny at times, I had way more fun in Get Out

Yea i was disappointed. I felt like Peele tried to get too cute with this one.

Trill Clinton
04-08-2019, 08:23 PM
While I am on the scary movie train: going to see Pet Sematary tonight.

Have seen so far this year:

Happy Death Day: It was ok. Not as good as the first, but better than I thought.

US: I enjoyed overall.

Prodigy: Good premise, didn’t like the overall movie though.

Escape Room: Garbo

Greta: decent but sort of frustrating

Can’t wait to see IT2 and Brightburn though..

Happy death day 1 was dope to me but part 2 was terrible, I couldn't finish it.

BD24
04-08-2019, 09:08 PM
It was good, but didn’t really compare to Get out. Still a solid movie though

DMC
04-08-2019, 09:53 PM
Get out wasn't that good to me. It felt like a skit or a Black Mirror episode.

DPG21920
04-08-2019, 10:32 PM
Happy death day 1 was dope to me but part 2 was terrible, I couldn't finish it.

I had really low expectations for Happy Death Day 2 and it was better than I thought. Not good but not as bad as some of the horror movies I watch.

Pet Sematary was pretty good. I could nitpick some things, but I liked it.

TimmyBuckets
04-09-2019, 12:33 AM
Liked Get Out. This was trash. Rotten Tomatoes has fallen off.

Spurtacular
04-09-2019, 01:10 AM
Yes that's totally what regular people take away from the movie

What do cucks like you take away from the movie?

Spurminator
04-10-2019, 05:28 PM
Loved it. So much metaphor, so many easter eggs, and hilarious throughout. Not a boring second.

aj3292
04-20-2019, 02:26 PM
still haven't seen this, but very excited to the more i read about it.

gambit1990
04-21-2019, 09:30 PM
really wasn’t that good... don’t understand all the acclaim. maybe a 7 / 10 at best... i haven’t and won’t recommend it to anyone.

LaMarcus Bryant
04-22-2019, 09:57 AM
Key and Peele has gotten 1000% more artistic license than any director I've ever seen. Had it not been him, and all the pre-movie hype, I can envision the rotten tomatoes and critic crowd totally shitting on this movie.

It was a great flick, I'll watch it again, but a hype-train for a movie of this nature seems like self-fulfilling prophecy