PDA

View Full Version : Rudy Guiliani is doing awesome thread

djohn2oo8
03-13-2019, 01:17 PM

because dumbasses leave a paper trail :lol

Spurs Homer
03-13-2019, 01:45 PM
but..but..

Trump was just reassuring his friend after his office/home was searched!

:lmao:lmao

djohn2oo8
03-13-2019, 05:16 PM

:lmao time to pour one out for the old fart

Spurs Homer
03-13-2019, 05:59 PM
Lolol

TSA
03-14-2019, 04:35 AM

because dumbasses leave a paper trail :lol

Holy fuck this might be your worst case of posting a tweet and not reading the actual article that results in you stepping on your own dick :lmao

“Two emails -- both dated April 21, 2018, and among documents provided to Congress by the President's former attorney and fixer -- do not specifically mention a pardon. Cohen, in his closed-door congressional testimony, has provided these emails in an effort to corroborate his claim that a pardon was dangled before he decided to cooperate with federal prosecutors, according to sources familiar with his testimony.

But the attorney who wrote those emails, Robert Costello, told CNN that Cohen's interpretation of events is "utter nonsense." Costello said that Cohen asked him to raise the issue of a pardon with Giuliani.

"Does dangled mean that he (Cohen) raised it and I mentioned it to Giuliani, and Giuliani said the President is not going to discuss pardons with anybody? If that's dangling it, that's dangling it for about 15 seconds," said Costello, who has a four-decade long relationship with Giuliani and was exploring potentially representing Cohen. "The first time I kind of danced around the issue because Michael brought it up with me and I told him, 'Look, this is way too premature. ... But if you want me to bring it up, I will bring it up.' And I did."

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/13/politics/michael-cohen-email-costello/index.html

You are such a pathetic fuck :lmao

TSA
03-14-2019, 04:38 AM
Holy fuck this might be your worst case of posting a tweet and not reading the actual article that results in you stepping on your own dick :lmao

“Two emails -- both dated April 21, 2018, and among documents provided to Congress by the President's former attorney and fixer -- do not specifically mention a pardon. Cohen, in his closed-door congressional testimony, has provided these emails in an effort to corroborate his claim that a pardon was dangled before he decided to cooperate with federal prosecutors, according to sources familiar with his testimony.

But the attorney who wrote those emails, Robert Costello, told CNN that Cohen's interpretation of events is "utter nonsense." Costello said that Cohen asked him to raise the issue of a pardon with Giuliani.

"Does dangled mean that he (Cohen) raised it and I mentioned it to Giuliani, and Giuliani said the President is not going to discuss pardons with anybody? If that's dangling it, that's dangling it for about 15 seconds," said Costello, who has a four-decade long relationship with Giuliani and was exploring potentially representing Cohen. "The first time I kind of danced around the issue because Michael brought it up with me and I told him, 'Look, this is way too premature. ... But if you want me to bring it up, I will bring it up.' And I did."

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/13/politics/michael-cohen-email-costello/index.html

because dumbass djohn can’t even take the time to read the paper trail :lol

time to permanently log back in to Michael Jordan

Spurs Homer
03-14-2019, 09:03 AM

Ah yeah - of course -

let us believe the denials of

julie-yanni
and

the biggest liar on the planet.

"trump is not going to discuss pardons with anyone!"

:lmao:lmao:lmao

This will go right up there with, "there is no collusion!"

:lmao:lmao

Cohen's testimony and those emails are just two pieces of corroboration of

"trump speaking in code"