03-14-2019, 09:22 AM
Krew!

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/pi-day-2019-deals-food-cheap-pizza

Desert pies too!

Fabbs
03-14-2019, 09:24 AM
partial list:

Hungry Howie's
The deal: Order a medium one-topping pizza for just $3.14 with the purchase of any bread at regular price. The deal is only good on carryout orders with the code "19PI."
When: March 11-14

7-Eleven
The deal: Order a whole pizza via 7-Eleven's 7NOW and it'll be -- get this -- $3.14. There are delivery charges, but your first three deliveries when you start an account are free. Also, in-store, you can get a 50-cent slice of pizza if you're a 7Rewards member. (You also get a bunch of bonus points if you order the whole pizza in-store.)
When: March 14

Your Pie
The deal: The build-your-own-pizza chain will be offering pizzas for just $3.14. There will also be games and prizes throughout the day at participating locations.

Fresh Brothers
The deal: Grab a personal pizza with as many toppings as you can handle for just $3.14. You can use the code "PIDAY" to redeem the offer via pick-up, dine-in, or delivery as long as the delivery isn't through GrubHub, Postmates, Uber Eats, or DoorDash.

Blaze Pizza
The deal: Buy through the chain's app and you can get a pizza for $3.14.

Davanni's
The deal: Take $3.14 off a large online pizza order with the code "PiDay19."

Sauce Pizza & Wine
The deal: Dine-in and one of Sauce's Texas locations and get a cheese pizza for $3.14. Before you start day-dreaming about how many pizzas you can eat, know that there's a limit of one per guest.

Cici's
The deal: Stop in and get an adult buffet for just $3.14 with the purchase of another adult buffet and large drink. You'll need this coupon, though.

UNO Pizzeria
The deal: Get a pizza to go, and the second pizza is just $6. (Prices may vary a bit by location.)
When: Ongoing

Pie Five
The deal: Get any 11-inch signature pizza for $3.14. To get a pizza that cheap, you have to buy in-store, can't modify the pizza, and you can only order one.

Bertucci's
The deal: Buy any large pizza and you can get a large cheese or Bertucci pizza for $3.14 when you use the code "PIDAY."

Mountain Mike's Pizza
The deal: Take $5 off any Mountain-size pizza with the code "079984" or $3 off any large pizza with the code "317445."

Pieology
The deal: All day long, you can buy one thin-crust pizza and get another for $3.14. Plus, if you're a Pie Life Member, you'll get $2 in your account that can be used on your next visit. It's kind of like getting the second pizza for $1.14. Kind of.

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
The deal: When you're dining in, you can grab a mini one-topping pizza for $3.14. Unfortunately, the deal won't be around for 3.14 days. It's only available for one day.

Villa Italian Kitchen
The deal: For the third straight year, Villa is a full-size Neapolitan Cheese pizza for $3.14 at more than 200 locations. Just use this coupon and you'll be in the pizza.

Rotolo's Pizzeria
The deal: Eight-inch pizzas are just -- you guessed it -- $3.14 all day if you're dining in-store. (Gulf Coast shops at Fairhope, Saraland, Gulf Breeze, and Orange Beach are not participating.)

White Castle
The deal: Okay, it's not pizza, but it is a meal. Grab a coupon through the chain's email list or social media and get a breakfast slider combo (with a hash brown and small coffee) for $3.14.

Schlotzsky's
The deal: It's not only Pi Day but National Potato Chip Day. Huzzah! To celebrate, order an entrée at Schlotzsky's and you'll get hooked up with all that and a free bag of chips.

California Tortilla
The deal: The Mexican-inspired restaurant is celebrating St. Patrick's Day on Pi Day for some reason. Even stranger is that they're celebrating St. Patrick's Day with a free order of chips and queso. But don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Say "Pot o' Gold" when you order in-store and you'll get free chips and queso. Happy St. Patrick's Day on Pi Day.

Bojangles
The deal: Grab three Sweet Potato Pies for $3.14 on Pi Day. No coupon required. Just show up hungry.

Pie Deals for Pi Day
Whole Foods
The deal: Stop into Amazon Groceries and you'll get $3.14 off a whole large bakery pie while supplies last.

Plated
The deal: First-time subscribers can get free dessert for a year from the meal subscription service in celebration of Pi Day. Use the code "PiDay" on or before March 14 and you can add dessert at no cost to each order for a year.
When: Through March 14

Bakers Square
The deal: Take $2 off any whole pie because it's Whole Day. Just kidding. It's Pi Day! You knew that by now, though, right?
When: March 13-14

Stop & Shop
The deal: Get an eight-inch pumpkin, apple, or Dutch apple pie for $3.14.

Blake
03-14-2019, 09:51 AM
Fatts

SpursforSix
03-14-2019, 09:57 AM
man...a pizza from 7-11 for $3.14. pretty tempting

Fabbs
03-14-2019, 10:11 AM
man...a pizza from 7-11 for $3.14. pretty tempting
You guys hang out there anyways so...viola!
(Also, in-store, you can get a 50-cent slice of pizza if you're a 7Rewards member.)
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2616/4196013537_1acb5ec5a6.jpg

SpursforSix
03-14-2019, 10:13 AM
You guys hang out there anyways so...viola!
(Also, in-store, you can get a 50-cent slice of pizza if you're a 7Rewards member.)
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2616/4196013537_1acb5ec5a6.jpg

If I had to eat at any convenience store (which I don't...I own Beats btw), I'm thinking it would be QT.

SpursforSix
03-14-2019, 10:16 AM
And by the way, it's pretty disingenuous for BigPizza to muscle in on Pi day when most of the country doesn't refer to pizza as a pie.
Not to mention, they have their own National Pizza Day on Feb. 9.

This is culinary appropriation at it's finest. Fucked and unfuckable.

Spurminator
03-14-2019, 10:20 AM
And by the way, it's pretty disingenuous for BigPizza to muscle in on Pi day when most of the country doesn't refer to pizza as a pie.

:lol

Fabbs
03-14-2019, 10:33 AM
If I had to eat at any convenience store (which I don't...I own Beats btw), I'm thinking it would be QT.
This isn't you?
https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1108/1023956983_bfe3855fe7_b.jpg

Chucho
03-14-2019, 10:35 AM

+2

SpursforSix
03-14-2019, 10:37 AM
This isn't you?

I've got spiderweb tats on my elbows so...no. And that guy looks Asian.
Plus, I have huge delts and lats. I'm also usually rocking Beats if I'm having to be around the hoi polloi. Makes it easier to not have to answer questions about my tats.

Millennial_Messiah
03-14-2019, 10:38 AM
who tf cares about Beats by dre headphones dude. Not everyone likes to walk around like a frickin' lunatic blasting music into their eardrums all day damaging their hearing and brain cells

Fabbs
03-14-2019, 10:42 AM
2019 Goals -Gain at least 10 pounds of muscle and weigh >135
If you don't mind posting, how tall are you?

SpursforSix
who tf cares about Beats by dre headphones dude. Not everyone likes to walk around like a frickin' lunatic blasting music into their eardrums all day damaging their hearing and brain cells

never worn Beats...I get it.

I don't have to "blast" anything. And yeah...if I'm in a conveniences store, it's always..."hey...cool ink...what's it mean?" or "dude...badass shoes...where'd you get them?". With Beats, 1) most people won't ask anything and 2) if they do, I never have to hear them. Usually, they'll just see the Beats, know what I'm about, and leave me the fuck alone.

Chucho

Plus, they're tacky as fuck. It's all about class.

QuietComfort 35 by Bose© allows other bystanders to not hear the awful exterior noises filled with pops and inferior quality that cues people off that you're tastes in music sucks such as when wearing 3rd world brands like Beats by Dre.

Bose©- for those with hair on your balls and money in the bank.

Will Hunting
03-14-2019, 10:44 AM

I still remember in college when someone from New Jersey asked everyone if we wanted to "split a pie" and I responded with "What the fuck? You going to Marie Calendar's or something?"

Blake
03-14-2019, 10:49 AM

+3.14

Millennial_Messiah
If you don't mind posting, how tall are you?

5-8

Millennial_Messiah

QuietComfort 35 by Bose© allows other bystanders to not hear the awful exterior noises filled with pops and inferior quality that cues people off that you're tastes in music sucks such as when wearing 3rd world brands like Beats by Dre.

agreed. Grew up with Bose products especially love their speakers.

Blake
03-14-2019, 10:50 AM
This isn't you?

What are you doing snapping pics at a convenience store like this, creep

SpursforSix
03-14-2019, 10:51 AM

Tacky???? That's rich.

As to Bose....let me give you some info...

A few times a year, I'll go out to the park and jam some tunes through my Pill. Just to get everyone's attention. People naturally come over to check it out.
At that point, I propose we have some fun and do a blind headphone test with whatever they're using. I'll pull my Beats Studio Ultimate Plus out of my backpack and collect whatever trash everyone else has.
Usually, someone will call a buddy who has some Bose to let them know what's going down. And a few dudes will throw their Bose on the table. Along with other trash brands.
Anyway...Bose almost always finishes below Skullcandy. Near the bottom every time. Those guys usually just walk away and leave their Bose trashcans.

Chucho
03-14-2019, 11:04 AM
Tacky???? That's rich.

A few times a year, I'll go out to the park and jam some tunes through my Pill. Just to get everyone's attention. People naturally come over to check it out.
At that point, I propose we have some fun and do a blind headphone test with whatever they're using. I'll pull my Beats Studio Ultimate Plus out of my backpack and collect whatever trash everyone else has.
Usually, someone will call a buddy who has some Bose to let them know what's going down. And a few dudes will throw their Bose on the table. Along with other trash brands.
Anyway...Bose almost always finishes below Skullcandy. Near the bottom every time. Those guys usually just walk away and leave their Bose trashcans.

Cute story. Here's a true one, tho.

I live in California. The crime rate is just abhorrent as meth has really gripped this state causing the crime rate and homeless to just really blow up bigly.

I have to live near the mountains, in the sticks, to stay away from the riff raff and I'm part of the neighborhood watch. Despite living in California's version of New Braunsfels, we still have crime- people quite literally still steal horses. We have cattle rustlers this day and age.

So one of our local seniors was recently brutally beaten by a drug addict. She is one of our many active seniors- perfect health, has all her hair, loads of retirement funds so she spends her golden years staying active and takes morning strolls.

She too used Beats. The addict was wanting to mug her initially. She had nothing on her person of value except for the Beats on her head. Furious that these common-man, store-carried, inferior headphones are as easy to find as a stamp in a post office (and as valuable as a stamp), the addict knew he'd not be getting his fix. He pulled a sprinkler head off the walking path and bludgeoned her into a 3 week coma and left her for dead with the unwanted Beats on her head still.

Bose©- wanted by everyone, even drug addicts that mug old women.

SpursforSix
03-14-2019, 12:21 PM
Cute story. Here's a true one, tho.

I live in California. The crime rate is just abhorrent as meth has really gripped this state causing the crime rate and homeless to just really blow up bigly.

I have to live near the mountains, in the sticks, to stay away from the riff raff and I'm part of the neighborhood watch. Despite living in California's version of New Braunsfels, we still have crime- people quite literally still steal horses. We have cattle rustlers this day and age.

So one of our local seniors was recently brutally beaten by a drug addict. She is one of our many active seniors- perfect health, has all her hair, loads of retirement funds so she spends her golden years staying active and takes morning strolls.

She too used Beats. The addict was wanting to mug her initially. She had nothing on her person of value except for the Beats on her head. Furious that these common-man, store-carried, inferior headphones are as easy to find as a stamp in a post office (and as valuable as a stamp), the addict knew he'd not be getting his fix. He pulled a sprinkler head off the walking path and bludgeoned her into a 3 week coma and left her for dead with the unwanted Beats on her head still.

Bose©- wanted by everyone, even drug addicts that mug old women.

Lol at value based on the judgement of a drug addict.

Not to mention, he probably figured the victim had the Beats synced to her personal cloud and he'd be tracked down and arrested.

Chucho
03-14-2019, 12:56 PM
Lol at value based on the judgement of a drug addict.

Not to mention, he probably figured the victim had the Beats synced to her personal cloud and he'd be tracked down and arrested.

The pawn shops around here just don't take them, their shelves are loaded with them. You can get like-new Beats at any pawn shop here for like $20. Sometimes 2 for $35. The pawn shops do take Bose©.

Bose©- The preferred brand of pawn brokers™

pgardn
03-14-2019, 01:04 PM
+3.14

A tasty version approaching your value.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2hgcj7p.jpg

clambake
03-14-2019, 01:06 PM
i love watching fights brew inside BigHearing.

Spurminator
03-14-2019, 01:18 PM
The Honey Bastard at Cane Rosso is $10 for you Dallasites.

SpursforSix
03-14-2019, 01:18 PM
The pawn shops around here just don't take them, their shelves are loaded with them. You can get like-new Beats at any pawn shop here for like $20. Sometimes 2 for $35. The pawn shops do take Bose©.

I'm calling you out right here. That's bullshit. Go take a picture and show me.
My guess is that you're trolling me to try to get me riled up.
If not, then I recommend you go listen to a pair of Beats and then come back and report your findings.
My guess is that we'll (you'll) discover how superior Beats are or we'll learn that your ears and brain aren't made to hear and understand sounds and music.

Trill Clinton
03-14-2019, 01:23 PM
Can you give me a list for the greater SA area please?

Millennial_Messiah
03-14-2019, 01:56 PM
The Honey Bastard at Cane Rosso is $10 for you Dallasites.

Read on Google reviews that the pizza crust is gummy and chewy and soggy.

Also, that's more expensive than the elite pizza place I ate at by Times Square last year

Chucho
03-14-2019, 02:04 PM
I'm calling you out right here. That's bullshit. Go take a picture and show me.
My guess is that you're trolling me to try to get me riled up.
If not, then I recommend you go listen to a pair of Beats and then come back and report your findings.
My guess is that we'll (you'll) discover how superior Beats are or we'll learn that your ears and brain aren't made to hear and understand sounds and music.

My word is top notch and of the highest standard. And this is why I only use Bose©.

Bose©- Used only by the best.

pgardn
03-14-2019, 02:59 PM
i love watching fights brew inside BigHearing.

People do hear some frequencies louder or softer than others, so its not a surprise.
Personally, I like using my diaphragm for sensing very low frequencies.
Especially while spying on elephants.

baseline bum
03-14-2019, 04:00 PM

Shitty Beats probably still not worth it at that price. Fuck Bose though, it's all about Sennheiser tbh.

Chucho
03-14-2019, 04:02 PM
Shitty Beats probably still not worth it at that price. Fuck Bose though, it's all about Sennheiser tbh.

Bose©- At least our name doesn't sound Nazi™.

SpursforSix
03-14-2019, 04:03 PM

So Nazi's good now? I wonder how many Jews had to burn so you could listen to your subpar headphones?

SpursforSix
03-14-2019, 04:05 PM

:lol beat me by seconds

baseline bum
03-14-2019, 04:21 PM

So Nazi's good now? I wonder how many Jews had to burn so you could listen to your subpar headphones?

Niggas that company got founded after WW II.

Spurminator
03-14-2019, 04:21 PM
Read on Google reviews that the pizza crust is gummy and chewy and soggy.

Also, that's more expensive than the elite pizza place I ate at by Times Square last year

It's Neapolitan wood-fired, so it's not going to be Pizza Hut crust. It's worth the price. Split with a friend and it's $5 each and enough for both.

SpursforSix
03-14-2019, 04:22 PM
Niggas that company got founded after WW II.

by Nazis

If this don't sound like Nazi shenanigans...

The company was founded in 1945, just a few weeks after the end of World War II (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II), by Fritz Sennheiser (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Sennheiser) (1912–2010)[2] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sennheiser#cite_note-2)[3] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sennheiser#cite_note-Nationa-company-history-3) and seven fellow engineers of the University of Hannover (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Hannover) in a laboratory called Laboratorium Wennebostel (shortened, "Lab W"). The laboratory was named after the village of Wennebostel in the municipality of Wedemark (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedemark) to where it had been moved due to the war. Its first product was a voltmeter (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voltmeter).[1] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sennheiser#cite_note-Joseph2014-1) Lab W began building microphones in 1946 with the DM1, and began developing them in 1947 with the DM2. By 1955, the company had 250 employees, and had begun production of many products including geophysical equipment, the Noise-Compensated (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noise-canceling_microphone) microphone (DM4), microphone transformers, mixers, and miniature magnetic headphones. Labor W was renamed 'Sennheiser electronic' in 1958.[4] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sennheiser#cite_note-4)

Spurminator
03-14-2019, 04:24 PM
by Nazis

If this don't sound like Nazi shenanigans...

Plus if you listen closely you can hear the soft subliminal anti-Semitic messages they play underneath whatever you're listening to.

SpursforSix
03-14-2019, 04:28 PM
more confirmation

Fritz Sennheiser

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fbda6 76b9-6f68-3af6-9d0b-447952a6e03c.jpg?crop=380%2C570%2C0%2C0&resize=685

SpursforSix
03-14-2019, 04:32 PM
Beats, Sennheiser, Bose

which of these guys do you want to trust with your audio needs?

https://i2.wp.com/www.chicago-d.com/312/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/dr-dre_beats.jpg?fit=1000%2C653
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fbda6 76b9-6f68-3af6-9d0b-447952a6e03c.jpg?crop=380%2C570%2C0%2C0&resize=685
https://img-aws.ehowcdn.com/600x600p/photos.demandstudios.com/getty/article/89/126/stk212423rke.jpg

clambake
03-14-2019, 04:36 PM
lol

Millennial_Messiah
03-14-2019, 04:36 PM
the third guy, he's neither geriatric nor black

SpursforSix
03-14-2019, 04:43 PM
the third guy, he's neither geriatric nor black

I'm not surprised that's your pick. Not one bit.

Millennial_Messiah
03-14-2019, 06:06 PM
I'm not surprised that's your pick. Not one bit.

tbh it's like choosing between an earthquake, tornado or flood

SpursforSix
03-14-2019, 06:16 PM
tbh it's like choosing between an earthquake, tornado or flood

I was going to include your favorite, Skullcandy, but Google was to politically correct to let me search for “picture of retarded old amputee eating his own feces”

BD24
03-14-2019, 08:32 PM
Tacky???? That's rich.

:lol

Millennial_Messiah
03-14-2019, 09:17 PM
I was going to include your favorite, Skullcandy, but Google was to politically correct to let me search for “picture of retarded old amputee eating his own feces”

Large headphones in general are overrated.

I go with the $8 Sony small headphones that are better than earbuds but aren't albatrosses tbh.

Chucho
03-15-2019, 10:21 AM
It's Neapolitan wood-fired, so it's not going to be Pizza Hut crust. It's worth the price. Split with a friend and it's $5 each and enough for both.

Shouldn't the wood fire make it crispier?

I loves me some crispy, thin crusted pizza.

Spurminator
03-15-2019, 11:06 AM

Not sure what the standard is but in my experience the crust in these kinds of places is softer.

DJR210
03-15-2019, 01:10 PM
This isn't you?

Seems more like something you would do.. preying and perving on young girls and turning seemingly normal daily activities into something sinister and sexual

DJR210
03-15-2019, 01:12 PM

I loves me some crispy, thin crusted pizza.

I love the crunchy crust at Peter Piper's tbh.. it's perfect IMO as it's not too thin

Blake
03-15-2019, 01:32 PM
Seems more like something you would do.. preying and perving on young girls and turning seemingly normal daily activities into something sinister and sexual

I think fabbs is preying on the dude in the blue shirt

DJR210
03-15-2019, 01:41 PM
I think fabbs is preying on the dude in the blue shirt

You make a valid point considering the dude in the pic looks Korean from that angle

SpursforSix
03-15-2019, 04:08 PM
Large headphones in general are overrated.

I go with the $8 Sony small headphones that are better than earbuds but aren't albatrosses tbh.

"Albatrosses" I'm pretty sure you have no idea what the fuck you're saying. You seem to be using a metaphor where albatrosses are associated with being oversized.