PDA

View Full Version : Zach Lowe gives props to Derrick White's high IQ game

spursistan
03-15-2019, 09:44 AM
From today's column (see the link for the clips sequences)

8. Derrick White (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3078576/derrick-white)'s high-IQ game

Quin Snyder once described a smooth, anticipatory player to me as having "a good nervous system." I always liked that. (Please ignore that the player was Trey Lyles (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3136196/trey-lyles).)White has a good nervous system. He is always on his toes on defense, sliding and bouncing, but never out of balance. He moves his feet in almost exact concert with ball handlers, like a mirror image of them.He can start, stop, and change direction on a dime. He tracks everything at once, so he rotates on time -- with the flight of the ball.

Dallas loves that "Spain" action, with Dwight Powell (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/2531367/dwight-powell) screening for Luka Doncic (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3945274/luka-doncic)and Tim Hardaway Jr (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/2528210/tim-hardaway-jr). lurking in the paint to slam Powell's guy -- LaMarcus Aldridge (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/2983/lamarcus-aldridge) -- before veering out for an open 3-pointer. A lot of teams coach their two guards -- the guys on Doncic and Hardaway -- to switch.

You almost never see any pair pull it off with the timing and synchronization White and Bryn Forbes (http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/2994526/bryn-forbes) show here.It's tempting to say White plays at his own pace, but we usually attach that phrasing to slower guys. White is explosive in tight spaces. He's good slow andfast. He plays at whatever pace serves him.

It looks like the Mavs have switched when White scoots around this crunchtime pick from Aldridge. White isn't sure. He keeps going, scanning the floor and stutter-stepping side-by-side with Aldridge -- until Powell panics and sinks back inside, revealing the open jumper White suspected might materialize. That is old man savvy.White makes simple, correct plays. He passes when he should pass, and launches 3s with confidence when defenses concede them. He often defends the best opposing wing scorer. He has a chance to be really good.
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26262545/ten-things-like-including-towns-absurd-scoring

spursistan
03-15-2019, 09:49 AM
Said it in the other thread..this dude could be the closest thing this team might get to another Manu Ginobili..

He is already a superior decision-maker under normal and pressure situations to an established "star" like Derozan, let alone the unproven, loose handles of the IG Baller to whom some want to hand the key of the offense back next year..

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-15-2019, 10:17 AM
I didn't know a lot about him coming out of CU, but he's been awesome. A really great draft choice by the Spurs and he's evolving into a guy that will likely be part of the backbone of this team moving forward.

wildbill2u
03-15-2019, 10:22 AM
White now owns the PG starting job. Murray and Walker will have to fight it out for the SG spot with DDR. Good luck with that guys. Maybe one of the loser could wind up playing a small SF spot if they want to crack the starting lineup of Poertl, LMA, DDR and White.

I think we are in a good place with the on the fly remake of the team. Even with major injuryies to two good young players and the forced development of White and Poertl, we still may make the playoffs for the record number of consecutive years.

Anyone who thinks the FO and Pop aren't on the top of their game with drafting unknowns who have been overlooked by other teams is crazy.

exstatic
03-15-2019, 10:26 AM
White now owns the PG starting job. Murray and Walker will have to fight it out for the SG spot with DDR. Good luck with that guys. Maybe one of the loser could wind up playing a small SF spot if they want to crack the starting lineup of Poertl, LMA, DDR and White.

I think we are in a good place with the on the fly remake of the team. Even with major injuryies to two good young players and the forced development of White and Poertl, we still may make the playoffs for the record number of consecutive years.

Anyone who thinks the FO and Pop aren't on the top of their game with drafting unknowns who have been overlooked by other teams is crazy.

Do you not pay any attention to this team at all? DD has been the starting SF since the beginning of the season, almost always starting with TWO other guards, unless injury or rest dictates otherwise. Walker will play next year, but likely NOT start. He'll pair with one of the other two youngsters during his SG minutes. White and Dejounte will start if the roster stays substantially the same.

TheRemix
03-15-2019, 10:27 AM
Love watching white play. It's satisfying to see a guy that actually knows what to do in every situation. He looks so confident out there. My only gripe about him is that he's not so quick to let it fly when he's wide open for a three. He'll sometimes defer when he should just shoot the shot

look_at_g_shred
03-15-2019, 10:38 AM
Love watching white play. It's satisfying to see a guy that actually knows what to do in every situation. He looks so confident out there. My only gripe about him is that he's not so quick to let it fly when he's wide open for a three. He'll sometimes defer when he should just shoot the shot
It's funny, that reminds me of Boris during his time here.

BackHome
03-15-2019, 11:32 AM
It’s a team sport I look at we getting better players ie starters and also bench players. Going into next year I think will get better with experience and adding guys to replace Gasol, Poindexter, and Cunningham. Not picking “American Idol” want all the young guys to become studs and Pop to have a hard time to figure who gets more playing time.

GAustex
03-15-2019, 11:40 AM
Said it in the other thread..this dude could be the closest thing this team might get to another Manu Ginobili..

He is already a superior decision-maker under normal and pressure situations to an established "star" like Derozan, let alone the unproven, loose handles of the IG Baller to whom some want to hand the key of the offense back next year..
If it were me I would make dam sure Murry could handle the key to the offense.
He needs to prove it.
If not two guard and work with White who runs things.
Or lead the second unit.
If Murry was a good 3 point shooter....

ceperez
03-15-2019, 11:54 AM

I rather have him learn first to orchestrate the offense that learn to create his own offense.

I know it is frustrating to see him defer to more inefficient players, but let him get used first to thinking of how to make everyone better before he starts thinking about himself.

ceperez
03-15-2019, 11:56 AM
It's funny, that reminds me of Boris during his time here.

Then there's also Kyle Anderson.

The problem with Boris was he really didn't want to take that open shot. In his mind, it was too easy.

The problem with KA was he wasn't confident about that open shot. In his mind he was too scared to make a mistake.

ceperez
03-15-2019, 11:57 AM
If it were me I would make dam sure Murry could handle the key to the offense.
He needs to prove it.
If not two guard and work with White who runs things.
Or lead the second unit.
If Murry was a good 3 point shooter....

I would trade Murray to see if I can get a better pick in the draft. I don't think this will work because an injured player doesn't have a lot of value until they prove themselves again.

DJR210
03-15-2019, 12:52 PM
White now owns the PG starting job. Murray and Walker will have to fight it out for the SG spot with DDR.

Same thing I've been thinking.. I don't understand the need for DeRozan on the team after the season, he's not the difference between getting a ring. Trade him for a couple of younger players with upside

HWoodNixon
03-15-2019, 12:56 PM
Derrick White reminds me of another Derrick...Fisher. Yeah I know spurs fans hate him, but the guy was clutch, played great D, and knew how to facilitate the offense at critical times in the game. White has more upside than Fisher, and I see him being an integral part of a championship contender.

Twisted_Dawg
03-15-2019, 12:58 PM
Same thing I've been thinking.. I don't understand the need for DeRozan on the team after the season, he's not the difference between getting a ring. Trade him for a couple of younger players with upside

Who honestly would offer much for his game and contract?

DJR210
03-15-2019, 01:14 PM
Who honestly would offer much for his game and contract?

There's been stupider transactions.. just being hopeful here

R. DeMurre
03-15-2019, 01:35 PM
:bobo

spurraider21
03-15-2019, 01:37 PM
oh he said something positive about the spurs? so zach lowe good now.

until next time he says something bad and then "this guys analysis has been shit for years now"

Keepin' it real
03-15-2019, 01:55 PM
A national sports writer gave our beloved Spur a shout out!!! We so happy! We going to cry! -- spurstalk

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ConsciousImportantBullfrog-small.gif

Chinook
03-15-2019, 02:00 PM
oh he said something positive about the spurs? so zach lowe good now.

until next time he says something bad and then "this guys analysis has been shit for years now"

Eh, this could have been a paragraph written by anyone. I don't think Lowe is all of the sudden stupid or anything. I just don't trust him as a reporter, and even as a columnist, he sometimes likes to push agendas past the point of reason.

8FOR!3
03-15-2019, 02:05 PM
Next year's lineup is going to look a lot like:

PG White
SG Murray
SF DeRozan
PF Aldridge
C Poeltl
6th Man Rudy Gay
Davis Bertans
Patty Mills
Bryn Forbes
Marco Belinelli
Lonnie Walker
Draft pick
Eubanks or Metu
etc.

Chinook
03-15-2019, 02:08 PM
Next year's lineup is going to look a lot like:

PG White
SG Murray
SF DeRozan
PF Aldridge
C Poeltl
6th Man Rudy Gay
Davis Bertans
Patty Mills
Bryn Forbes
Marco Belinelli
Lonnie Walker
Draft pick
Eubanks or Metu
etc.

That opening lineup has a huge chance to be doodoo. No spacing, clogged lanes, four guys who work best with the ball in their hands. Pop may well want to play that unit, but I think he'd abandon it really quickly, because they wouldn't win games like that.

K...
03-15-2019, 02:21 PM
People keep wanting to sub out Forbes but pop loves that kid like he lives all his gunners. Is Forbes better than or equal to Spurs legends such as Gary Neal and Roger Mason? Probably. Those guys got minutes with Hall of Fame pg and sg. They will play Forbes.

SpurPadre
03-15-2019, 02:22 PM
Then there's also Kyle Anderson.

The problem with Boris was he really didn't want to take that open shot. In his mind, it was too easy.

The problem with KA was he wasn't confident about that open shot. In his mind he was too scared to make a mistake.

Actually, I liked that about him. He knows his limits and he's simply NOT a good shooter. Instead he made use of his strength as a passer.

ZeusWillJudge
03-15-2019, 02:27 PM
White plays at his own pace, but we usually attach that phrasing to slower guys. White is explosive in tight spaces. He's good slow
and fast. He plays at whatever pace serves him.

Exactly what I've been saying about him. He has great patience, and the ability to change speeds that is usually one of the hallmarks of first tier players.

spurraider21
03-15-2019, 02:47 PM
That opening lineup has a huge chance to be doodoo. No spacing, clogged lanes, four guys who work best with the ball in their hands. Pop may well want to play that unit, but I think he'd abandon it really quickly, because they wouldn't win games like that.
yep. i think if you're trying to figure out a lineup where we play white/murray together... starting LMA at the 5 and Bertans at the 4 is the best bet

r0drig0lac
03-15-2019, 03:03 PM
Exactly what I've been saying about him. He has great patience, and the ability to change speeds that is usually one of the hallmarks of first tier players.

yep, is like Harden

DAF86
03-15-2019, 03:26 PM
Derrick White reminds me of another Derrick...Fisher. Yeah I know spurs fans hate him, but the guy was clutch, played great D, and knew how to facilitate the offense at critical times in the game. White has more upside than Fisher, and I see him being an integral part of a championship contender.

Nah, White is already a much more complete player than Fisher was at any point in his career. The best comparisson possible to White is Jrue Holiday.

spurraider21
03-15-2019, 03:27 PM
Nah, White is already a much more complete player than Fisher was at any point in his career. The best comparisson possible to White is Jrue Holiday.
:tu hadn't seen that comp yet

KDKSpurs24
03-15-2019, 03:30 PM
Jrue Holiday is the best White comparison by far. It will be fun to see if he can do the same thing to Lillard on Saturday as Jrue did in playoffs. Jrue is an incredible defender and I see White being able to do similar things.

SpurPadre
03-15-2019, 03:44 PM

What would your choice be? And if it includes Forbes as a starter you might as well offer to sell some real estate, tbh.

rjv
03-15-2019, 03:49 PM
white is so much better than KA was, it's amazing that some ST posters once compared them. KA has only one speed and that is slow. yes, he had a decent IQ and could play some "d" but that was it. and unlike KA, white doesn't suffer from shrinkage when the game is on the line.

spurraider21
03-15-2019, 03:57 PM
anderson is a decent player and imo justified his late first round selection. he's just not worth what memphis is paying him. white is clearly the better player between the two, though

K...
03-15-2019, 03:59 PM
white is so much better than KA was, it's amazing that some ST posters once compared them. KA has only one speed and that is slow. yes, he had a decent IQ and could play some "d" but that was it. and unlike KA, white doesn't suffer from shrinkage when the game is on the line.

The only comparison is to Summer league Kyle, NBA Kyle is a big slow SF and you could argue that defense of SF is more important than defense at pg and thus Kyle is better, but that's not really compelling given Kyle sucks on offense still. It'll be very interesting watching the next contract for white. And Murray too.

R. DeMurre
03-15-2019, 04:07 PM

anderson is a decent player and imo justified his late first round selection. he's just not worth what memphis is paying him. white is clearly the better player between the two, though

Kyle could be a valuable guy on a good team as #8 or 9 in the rotation. The problem last year was that he was part of the "Big 3" for the Spurs in terms of mpg... He's just not that type of player.

Chinook
03-15-2019, 04:10 PM
What would your choice be? And if it includes Forbes as a starter you might as well offer to sell some real estate, tbh.

I don't see why Bryn couldn't play the 1-5.

Anyway, Aldridge/Poeltl isn't going to happen in a world where White, Murray and DeRozan all start. The only way it does is if Murray comes in as a 40-percent shooter from deep on legit volume. The team has to play smaller in the front court. I honestly don't see Murray starting as much next year, provided there isn't an injury to White or DeRozan. He can be a bench dynamo just as much as White can, and the second-unit is much more inclined to run than the starters would be, given that DeRozan and Aldridge are older and like to iso.

White, Forbes, DeRozan, Gay, Aldridge
Mills, Murray, Belinelli, Bertans, Poeltl

If Pop does what a lot of people want and trades Bryn, then Lonnie might slip into Beli's spot with Marco going up as the starting two-guard. Obviously, if Gay leaves, the team has to replace him with a similar player, who'd also start at the four. If Gay stays on, then the Spurs could have the MLE available for another forward anyway, and that player could also start instead of Forbes/Beli/Walker. I don't believe that anyone they draft would be in the rotation, provided they don't get into the top 10 picks or so. Maybe a guy like Hachimura could get time if Gay leaves and PATFO doesn't replace him, but I doubt it.

ZeusWillJudge
03-15-2019, 04:19 PM
If Pop does what a lot of people want and trades Bryn, then Lonnie might slip into Beli's spot with Marco going up as the starting two-guard. Obviously, if Gay leaves, the team has to replace him with a similar player, who'd also start at the four. If Gay stays on, then the Spurs could have the MLE available for another forward anyway, and that player could also start instead of Forbes/Beli/Walker. I don't believe that anyone they draft would be in the rotation, provided they don't get into the top 10 picks or so. Maybe a guy like Hachimura could get time if Gay leaves and PATFO doesn't replace him, but I doubt it.

Gay leaving would be a damn disaster, IMO. I want to see him re-sign, and the Spurs sign Darius Miller under the MLE. I like Miller, and I think he would fit right in. But I also think he is one of the best they can get on their budget.

spurraider21
03-15-2019, 04:35 PM
gay has been a breath of fresh air. has been able to create on his own, but has also been content playing off the ball when needed, and has excelled with this 3 point shot. he's also been good enough defensively as a 4 while putting up solid rebounding numbers

exstatic
03-15-2019, 05:04 PM
Gay leaving would be a damn disaster, IMO. I want to see him re-sign, and the Spurs sign Darius Miller under the MLE. I like Miller, and I think he would fit right in. But I also think he is one of the best they can get on their budget.

Why did he miss two full seasons and play 5 games in another in 3 consecutive years? Geez, he is almost 29 YO!

8FOR!3
03-15-2019, 05:36 PM

Well I think it relies on Murray being an improved shooter. If he still can't shoot, that lineup won't work. At the very least you'd have to start Gay over Poeltl, but more realistically you'd probably have to bench Murray. If Murray can knock down some shots though that defensive lineup would be much improve especially at guard. Hopefully with White getting the ball more and more Aldridge and DeRozan are learning how to play more with the ball in their hands less. But I do understand your concern.

ZeusWillJudge
03-15-2019, 05:43 PM
Why did he miss two full seasons and play 5 games in another in 3 consecutive years? Geez, he is almost 29 YO!

Yep. Can't deny it. He's earned his way back. He has length, he can shoot the 3, and he's a competent defender if not in the same class as White/Murray. Did you notice that he played almost 2,000 minutes last season off the bench? Or that he's on pace for about 2,100 this year? I know it's New Orleans, but they really like him there. I've watched him play, and I like him enough to think he'd be worth a look here.

I don't know if a lot of people here understand the world of salary cap hell the Spurs are still in for next year. Or that SF's are in huge demand, and will be going at a premium. He's not an exciting pickup, but I don't think the Spurs are going to find a needle-moving SF on their MLE budget. What he would do is fill in a niche, and allow the Spurs to draft a (hopefully) high-upside SF that they could develop in Austin next year. No more, no less.

Spurs Homer
03-15-2019, 07:34 PM
Ironically, they are playing the knicks -

because D.White reminds me of

Walt "Clyde" Frazier

Always in control. Deceptive speed. Great defender. Solid two point shooter (no 3's back then)

Similar height/build.

Arcadian
03-15-2019, 10:16 PM

Murray can't play shooting guard. He can hardly shoot. He's pretty much a pure PG. White is better, though. Murray can be the backup.

TDMVPDPOY
03-15-2019, 10:45 PM
Murray can't play shooting guard. He can hardly shoot. He's pretty much a pure PG. White is better, though. Murray can be the backup.

im telling all yous, murry is a busts.... lol all this talk about having the keys to the car after kawhi left, injury didnt help him, but he never own the car anyway....

if he doesnt develop a 3pt shot to get a starting job at sg/sf position, then his straight off the bench with walker....

ducks
03-15-2019, 11:31 PM
White greater then manu

tbdog
03-16-2019, 12:06 AM
Looking at the salary cap numbers, I can see the Spurs using most of a full MLE, which is around 9mil. I think Spurs go for Marcus Morris here as a combo forward who can guard big wings. Or Wes Mathews who looks good in Indiana would work well in any unit. But I think Spurs sign a forward and not a guard.

ZeusWillJudge
03-16-2019, 12:26 AM
Looking at the salary cap numbers, I can see the Spurs using most of a full MLE, which is around 9mil. I think Spurs go for Marcus Morris here as a combo forward who can guard big wings. Or Wes Mathews who looks good in Indiana would work well in any unit. But I think Spurs sign a forward and not a guard.

If somebody doesn't overpay for Marcus Morris, he'd be a good piece for the roster. Matthews had an $18M contract this year. He got bought out, but I think he will have more than one team chasing him for the MLE. And he's another 6'5" guard who shoots the 3 juuuust good enough.

SpurPadre
03-16-2019, 01:05 AM
I don't see why Bryn couldn't play the 1-5.

Anyway, Aldridge/Poeltl isn't going to happen in a world where White, Murray and DeRozan all start. The only way it does is if Murray comes in as a 40-percent shooter from deep on legit volume. The team has to play smaller in the front court. I honestly don't see Murray starting as much next year, provided there isn't an injury to White or DeRozan. He can be a bench dynamo just as much as White can, and the second-unit is much more inclined to run than the starters would be, given that DeRozan and Aldridge are older and like to iso.

White, Forbes, DeRozan, Gay, Aldridge
Mills, Murray, Belinelli, Bertans, Poeltl

You still don't see Forbes as a net negative? You really think his shooting is THAT indispensable. And much more to the point, you really rather the team not address anything in the offseason besides reintegrating Murray and giving Lonnie more minutes? That's not a recipe for success given how the rest of the league looks to improve their rosters every offseason and at least flirt with the notion of personnel changes. As you mentioned, LMA and DeRozan aren't getting any younger. Your argument only holds water if we were a 2 seed and Forbes wasn't an atrocious defender with limited offensive skills. Why settle for subpar? I just don't see how you can continue to justify Forbes as a starter.

cjw
03-16-2019, 09:25 AM
Forbes is less of a negative on defense if Patty gets jettisoned, and there are more minutes going to Murray. So much is going to depend on Murray developing (and to an extent White continuing to develop) from the outside.

If neither develop an outside shot, it’s going to be hard to play lineups that consist of all three, or lineups that include two of them plus Poeltl AND Aldridge. So look at it as 48 minutes going to Aldridge and Poeltl, plus any overlap eats into the 96 combined minutes that go to Murray/White/DDR. And that’s best case ... spacing may be so poor that it’s hard to play Murray in lineups without three shooters out there.

Without marked improvement from the outside, that means at least 96 minutes of Mills/Forbes/Bertans/Gay/Beli/anyone they add.

tl;dr, to maximize the defensive potential of the team, really need the two PGs to shoot above average from the outside. DDR isn’t going to become a three point shooter, so it’s on them.

dbestpro
03-16-2019, 11:36 AM
Having Murray and White on the floor at the same time will work best when Bertans is on the floor for spacing. I could see next year's starting lineup be Murray, White, DDR, Bertans and LMA. Poetl would come in when you need an enforcer. The bench would be awesome with Gay lighting up bench players, and Forbes being brought in for instant offense. I am unsure what the future holds for Marco and Mills.

ajh18
03-16-2019, 12:52 PM
Pop may roll out Aldridge, DDR, and White as the permanent starters with either Murray/Bertans or Poetl/Forbes as the other two depending on who we are playing.

R. DeMurre
03-16-2019, 01:51 PM
White's name is slowly starting to get out there now for writers & broadcasters not dedicated to the Spurs... If he does a great job on Curry, Harden, or Jamal Murray in the first round of the playoffs, he could be a semi-household name-- at least with real NBA fans.

BSfromTX
03-16-2019, 08:57 PM
1. White and DD
2. Murray and LW

just start next year with those four running the backcourt and see what happens

spursistan
03-17-2019, 03:56 AM

This is the Manu-esque stuff I'm talking about..You can't just teach that, tbh..

SAGirl
03-17-2019, 02:24 PM
Well deserved recognition. He’s going to get paid eventually and he deserves it. I hope he’s a keepers

ace3g
03-17-2019, 06:22 PM
https://twitter.com/bouncepassos/status/1107316451344633857

cd021
03-17-2019, 06:25 PM

I've said this for a while but the White, Murray, DDR trio could be an issue and that was with Gay playing the 4 in my scenario.

Murray may still not be able to shoot 3s, DeRozan can't and White is too low volume of a 3pt shooter for him to be the best shooter in a starting lineup.

Starting Murray, Forbes, DDR, LMA, Poeltl seems more likely with Mills, White, Beli, Bertans and Gay as the bench though that lineup is weird with Gay at the five. Beli may be the odd man out with Poeltl starting and also still anchoring the bench with Mills, White, Bertans and Gay

spursistan
03-19-2019, 10:44 AM

This is the Manu-esque stuff I'm talking about..You can't just teach that, tbh..

Part 2

Threading them passes to rolling bigs like vintage #20..

GusT15
03-19-2019, 11:03 AM
Part 2

Dear Derrick White,please nutmeg Hassan Whiteside in the next game so this place can go berserk

look_at_g_shred
03-19-2019, 11:19 AM
Part 2

I wonder what pop was thinking after watching that play..

GusT15
03-19-2019, 11:49 AM
I wonder what pop was thinking after watching that play..

:pop: I'm too old for another one of them

TheGreatYacht
03-19-2019, 11:53 AM
Zach Howe was Fathead's biggest fluffer and main reason why he got his egregious contract. He's now pretending that whole mess never happened.

Might be a red flag for Derrick, he should be cautious.

buujness
03-19-2019, 11:58 AM
I've said this for a while but the White, Murray, DDR trio could be an issue and that was with Gay playing the 4 in my scenario.

Murray may still not be able to shoot 3s, DeRozan can't and White is too low volume of a 3pt shooter for him to be the best shooter in a starting lineup.

Starting Murray, Forbes, DDR, LMA, Poeltl seems more likely with Mills, White, Beli, Bertans and Gay as the bench though that lineup is weird with Gay at the five. Beli may be the odd man out with Poeltl starting and also still anchoring the bench with Mills, White, Bertans and GayIf they stay with starting Jakob, then getting another big man for the rotation would be imperative, IMO. Time to bring Milutinov over.

That being said, I wouldn't be against a White, Murray DeRozan, Bertans, Aldridge starting lineup. Off of the bench, you'd have two of Mills, Forbes and Walker (my guess would be Mills and Walker, though, if Forbes gets a better understanding of the offense, he could take Mills's spot), Belinelli, Gay and Poeltl. Assuming Gay re-signs, of course.

Seventyniner
03-19-2019, 12:26 PM
Part 2

Yup, throwing the ball to where the man needs to be.

jehawk81
03-19-2019, 01:28 PM
:pop: I'm too old for another one of them

Lol

TheGreatYacht
03-26-2019, 08:58 PM
Dude got double penetrated by Harden and Kemba. Also can't hit the ocean.

Thanks a lot Zach Hoe, you nerd.