PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Jeanie Buss considered trading LeBron

djohn2oo8
03-15-2019, 09:53 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/nba-rumors-lebron-james-trade-173050948.html

djohn2oo8
03-15-2019, 09:55 AM
Imagine contemplating trading your best player based on emotions

djohn2oo8
03-15-2019, 09:58 AM

its Bucher but still. This kind of shit is easy to believe about Jeanie

Chucho
03-15-2019, 10:15 AM
She has every right to be mad. LBJ and his Agent really fucked things up.

Othyus Lalanne
03-15-2019, 10:52 AM

It makes perfect sense to trade his emo ass.

JokicParty
03-15-2019, 12:16 PM
Heard a rumor stating they were looking at Denver as a trade partner but conversations ceased almost immediately (Lakers wanted Jokic). Just a rumor, not sure if it is actually true.

R. DeMurre
03-15-2019, 03:11 PM
It's a rumor, but if true it's funny-- at the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference, she said rumors of the trade offers for Anthony Davis were "Fake news," and now she's mad at LeBron & his agent for behaving badly, which is basically admitting that they are the source?

UZER
03-15-2019, 04:56 PM
There should be a rule keeping players from owning a sports agency, or at least representing players in their own league, while they are still playing in the league. It’s to much underhanded dealings and manipulation. It’s a form of insider trading.

LkrFan
03-15-2019, 05:06 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/nba-rumors-lebron-james-trade-173050948.html

-1,508,963 points for quoting Ric Puker :lmao

Chris
03-15-2019, 05:18 PM
If he gets traded he will make 15% more on his contract. He wins no matter what happens.

TDMVPDPOY
03-15-2019, 05:23 PM
she should take control now,

get rid of bronze and that aids kent

lefty
03-15-2019, 08:14 PM
she should take control now,

get rid of bronze and that aids kent

It’s not like she’s really qualified

basquetbol
03-15-2019, 08:27 PM

I thought Jeannie was menopausal by now? Sounds like the company that used to manufacture her estrogen dropped the drug and she had to get estrogen from a new manufacturer and it threw her emotions out of whack until her body adjusted to a different formula of her estrogen.

ambchang
03-15-2019, 10:48 PM
Weren’t those rumour fake news?

baseline bum
03-15-2019, 10:56 PM
It’s not like she’s really qualified

Who would have known breast implants don't make a bitch smarter?

DMC
03-15-2019, 11:29 PM
Who would have known breast implants don't make a bitch smarter?

Phil Jackson knew.

Raven
03-16-2019, 12:21 AM
If he gets traded he will make 15% more on his contract. He wins no matter what happens.

I'd say that the humiliation would hurt his business very hard. It's already been hurt a lot with the move to the lakers, now it would take a further blow. those 15% are peanuts by comparison.

Othyus Lalanne
03-16-2019, 01:09 AM

The humiliation....

Those who always called the fucker out for his lack of character be like:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ChubbyAromaticAcornbarnacle.webp

Chris
03-16-2019, 01:16 AM
I'd say that the humiliation would hurt his business very hard. It's already been hurt a lot with the move to the lakers, now it would take a further blow. those 15% are peanuts by comparison.

The "Lebron James Brand" would take a big hit, but if he gets anywhere near a WCF with a different team then it would be water under the bridge. The bar is that low. :lol

Chris
03-16-2019, 01:16 AM
The humiliation....

Those who always called the fucker out for his lack of character be like:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ChubbyAromaticAcornbarnacle.webp

:lol

Raven
03-16-2019, 01:22 AM
The "Lebron James Brand" would take a big hit, but if he gets anywhere near a WCF with a different team then it would be water under the bridge. The bar is that low. :lol

well the problem the lebron brand faces, is that nobody is a fan of his anymore. He tends to be at best someone's 2nd favourite player. Most of his fans were laker haters and cleveland people, so that's done.. Now if he can't even carry a team to the playoffs, and gets booted from the team he chose... yikes..

Luckily for him, he should have no problem milking companies like nike/adidas for a while, since they are pretty slow at realising this sort of stuff.

Othyus Lalanne
03-16-2019, 01:35 AM
well the problem the lebron brand faces, is that nobody is a fan of his anymore. He tends to be at best someone's 2nd favourite player. Most of his fans were laker haters and cleveland people, so that's done.. Now if he can't even carry a team to the playoffs, and gets booted from the team he chose... yikes..

Luckily for him, he should have no problem milking companies like nike/adidas for a while, since they are pretty slow at realising this sort of stuff.

He can pay a white supremacist to punch him so he can get some sympathy points...

offset formation
03-16-2019, 12:05 PM
-1,508,963 points for quoting Ric Puker :lmao

When's that going to happen, exactly, ya think??

R. DeMurre
03-16-2019, 01:44 PM
Gotta say, I've watched Jeanie Buss talk a few times at conferences and in interviews, and she never really says anything basketball related that impresses me. I just don't get the impression she knows the game with the depth that someone like Jerry West or RC Buford does. Who knows, maybe she can be a good diplomat/initiator for the Lakers, but I just don't see a great understanding for the nuts and bolts of team building and chemistry coming from her.

Fabbs
03-16-2019, 01:59 PM
Gotta say, I've watched Jeanie Buss talk a few times at conferences and in interviews, and she never really says anything basketball related that impresses me. I just don't get the impression she knows the game with the depth that someone like Jerry West or RC Buford does. Who knows, maybe she can be a good diplomat/initiator for the Lakers, but I just don't see a great understanding for the nuts and bolts of team building and chemistry coming from her.
Maybe long conversations with Phildo Jackson likewise filled her with visions of grandeur?

R. DeMurre
03-16-2019, 02:17 PM
Maybe long conversations with Phildo Jackson likewise filled her with visions of grandeur?

:lol I remember reading an interview a few years ago with Todd Rundgren, who had a messy break up with his ex Bebe Belle, who was a famous groupie who'd also had flings with Mick Jagger, Jimmy Page, and others-- he made a very snarky remark about "people who think they know a lot about music just because they've slept with a lot of musicians."

djohn2oo8
03-16-2019, 03:06 PM
Weren’t those rumour fake news?
Interesting the Lakers never issued a denial

DMC
03-16-2019, 07:41 PM
All this shit talking about Lebron. If he went to any other team in the league, that team's fans would ejaculate all over the forum.

FrostKing
03-16-2019, 08:01 PM
Jeanie telling Lebron to shut up & dribble

FkLA
03-16-2019, 10:31 PM

Tbf she's an owner not a GM. You should be comparing her to Holt/Ballmer not RC/West.

Othyus Lalanne
03-17-2019, 12:49 AM
All this shit talking about Lebron. If he went to any other team in the league, that team's fans would ejaculate all over the forum.

Fans are bitches. I am glad i rooted for a franchise from the start that gave me pride and appreciate the team first.

Spurtacular
03-17-2019, 01:48 AM
:lol "Team source"

Spurtacular
03-17-2019, 01:49 AM
Fans are bitches. I am glad i rooted for a franchise from the start that gave me pride and appreciate the team first.

Me too. But then Red Auerbach dieded.