PDA

View Full Version : Psicó O'Rozco

Psychopav Chump
03-16-2019, 03:14 AM
I'm really warming up to this guy, honestly.

WASHINGTON, Iowa — Beto O’Rourke said Friday he is “not … proud” of fiction he wrote as teenager about murdering children, while acknowledging its surfacing could hurt his campaign. “Stuff I was part of as a teenager … not anything that I’m proud of today,” O’Rourke told reporters outside a meet-and-greet here. “And I mean, that’s the long and short of it.”
O’Rourke’s remarks followed a report in Reuters (https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-politics-beto-orourke/) that O’Rourke, as a young member of the computer hacking group Cult of the Dead Cow, wrote an online article about how society could work without money and, in a more disturbing missive, about killing children.
“One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles. ... This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams,” he wrote, according to Reuters. “As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/15/orourke-not-proud-writing-1223903

LaSíSí
03-16-2019, 03:18 AM
Well, he's on the left and he's Hispanic; so, he's pretty viable. World we live in and all.

All Lives Matter
03-16-2019, 03:22 AM
Interesting that this was released within 24 hours of New Zealand shooting.

Winehole23
03-16-2019, 09:16 AM
It came out the day before, but sure, it can be an apt deflection too.

Will Hunting
03-16-2019, 09:36 AM
I'm really warming up to this guy, honestly.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/15/orourke-not-proud-writing-1223903

Well, he's on the left and he's Hispanic; so, he's pretty viable. World we live in and all.

:lmao Derp having another conversation with himself

koriwhat
03-16-2019, 12:24 PM

Gotcha!

Spurtacular
03-16-2019, 12:35 PM
:lmao Derp having another conversation with himself

That's your takeaway? Not this guy's fantasy about killing children? :lmao

Will Hunting
03-16-2019, 12:36 PM
That's your takeaway? Not this guy's fantasy about killing children? :lmao
Yeah if his “fantasy” was such a big deal you wouldn’t need to have a circle jerk with your alts in order to draw attention to it :lol

Spurtacular
03-16-2019, 12:42 PM
Yeah if his “fantasy” was such a big deal you wouldn’t need to have a circle jerk with your alts in order to draw attention to it :lol

Whatever you got to tell yourself to justify putting a guy who fantasizes about mass murder into high office.

koriwhat
03-16-2019, 02:32 PM
Seems like Teenage Beto would have fit in quite well on SpursTalk :lol

btw the upcoming “Teenage Beto” troll will definitely be Derp, I’m retired from the troll game tbh.

if you resemble a troll physically then you're never truly retired.

ElNono
03-16-2019, 02:52 PM
Normally I would say that’s immediate political death, tbh... but clearly Trump changed the game on that...

Solid move by Beto to air this stuff now though, before opo research brings it up...

Spurs Homer
03-16-2019, 03:08 PM
non issue

When the right elected a

traitor,rapist,tax fraud, money launderer, pussy grabber,pathological liar,piece of shit -

they lost the moral ground.

If all of those things failed to move the needle -

you gotta just overlook Beto's fuckery also.

koriwhat
03-16-2019, 03:31 PM
non issue

When the right elected a

traitor,rapist,tax fraud, money launderer, pussy grabber,pathological liar,piece of shit -

they lost the moral ground.

If all of those things failed to move the needle -

you gotta just overlook Beto's fuckery also.

the town retard strikes again!

Spurtacular
03-16-2019, 05:59 PM
It came out the day before, but sure, it can be an apt deflection too.

03/15/2019 06:11 PM EDT

LaSíSí
03-16-2019, 06:01 PM
Normally I would say that’s immediate political death, tbh... but clearly Trump changed the game on that...

Solid move by Beto to air this stuff now though, before opo research brings it up...

Kennedy was banging Hollywood A girls long before Trump. Hell, you only have to go back to Clinton. Nothing changed in that respect, bruh.

Chris
03-16-2019, 06:03 PM
Seems like Teenage Beto would have fit in quite well on SpursTalk :lol

btw the upcoming “Teenage Beto” troll will definitely be Derp, I’m retired from the troll game tbh.

I bet you identify with teenage "Beto" and his morbid fantasies.

Spurtacular
03-16-2019, 06:15 PM
Why did you put Beto in quotes? Are you claiming the real Beto didn’t write that teenage edgelord crap?

You really asking that?

:lol Slob

koriwhat
03-16-2019, 06:16 PM
I bet you identify with teenage "Beto" and his morbid fantasies.

spot on tbh

Chris
03-16-2019, 06:26 PM
You really asking that?

:lol Slob

I'm stunned as well :lol

koriwhat
03-16-2019, 06:27 PM
And here’s the guy who defends murdering kids when it’s Trump who orders the strike :tu

you got that all wrong. you're just the retard who has really poor reading comprehension skills or you're trying to push your false narrative which is exactly what you're trying to do now. either way no one gives a fuck about a retard obese pos like yourself you fat fucking whale.

Chris
03-16-2019, 07:37 PM
If you’re so stunned, then explain why you put Beto in quotes.

His name isn't Beto.

koriwhat
03-16-2019, 07:38 PM
His name isn't Beto.

it's Robert Beta O'Rourke.

Spurtacular
03-16-2019, 07:42 PM
His name isn't Beto.

Barry wasn't Barrack. Hillary wasn't named for Sir Edmund Hillary. This doesn't stop branding efforts.

Spurtacular
03-16-2019, 07:46 PM
Oh, okay, so for the sake of consistency, I’m sure every time you talk about former Lakers point guard Earvin Johnson you always call him “Magic” in quotes, I’m sure your post history will prove that.

His name is not Beto. It's a shameless ploy to move away from his Irish roots. The irony is the Irish have arguably dealt with more hardship than Mexicans. This idiot doesn't even appreciate his own heritage.

Chris
03-16-2019, 07:46 PM
Oh, okay, so for the sake of consistency, I’m sure every time you talk about former Lakers point guard Earvin Johnson you always call him “Magic” in quotes, I’m sure your post history will prove that.

I commonly put nicknames in quotes, but no one says Earvin. That's a rare anomaly.

koriwhat
03-16-2019, 07:47 PM

you nitpick the dumbest of things because that's what retards like yourself do when they have no real substance to add.

Chris
03-16-2019, 07:51 PM
Everyone calles him Beto, just like everyone called Earvin Magic. Nice try.

Not the white house. :lol

koriwhat
03-16-2019, 07:53 PM
Go back to doing shitty asscrack tattoos & defending Trump when he murders children.

ah poor baby... i didn't mean to hurt your feelings you fat fuck. :cry

Spurminator
03-16-2019, 07:59 PM
Imagine caring this much about a nickname. Beto has had you guys in a rage for over a year about this. A nickname.

Chris
03-16-2019, 08:02 PM
Imagine caring this much about a nickname. Beto has had you guys in a rage for over a year about this. A nickname.

No one is raging you dumb faggot :lol

Spurtacular
03-16-2019, 08:03 PM

Why is a grown-ass man using a nickname while running for the highest office in the land?

Chris
03-16-2019, 08:06 PM
Why is a grown-ass man using a nickname while running for the highest office in the land?

So he can win the hispanic vote. This is the Democrats we're talking about. They will do ANYTHING to get votes.

Spurminator
03-16-2019, 08:11 PM

Ask Ted Cruz. Ask Bill Clinton Ask Ike. Ask Teddy Roosevelt. People use nicknames. They have for decades.

Your selective concern for this particular instance is a result of your partisanship and, if we're honest, a very low aptitude when it comes to discussing actual political issues (despite your apparent interest in politics based on the amount of time you spend here.)

Spurminator
03-16-2019, 08:12 PM
So he can win the hispanic vote. This is the Democrats we're talking about. They will do ANYTHING to get votes.

You think Hispanics are so dumb that they're going to see "Beto O'Rourke" on a ballot and assume he's Latino. That's on you.

Spurtacular
03-16-2019, 08:18 PM
Ask Ted Cruz. Ask Bill Clinton Ask Ike. Ask Teddy Roosevelt. People use nicknames. They have for decades.

Your selective concern for this particular instance is a result of your partisanship and, if we're honest, a very low aptitude when it comes to discussing actual political issues (despite your apparent interest in politics based on the amount of time you spend here.)

You're naming alternative names, not nicknames. Geez, you're a fucking peon.

koriwhat
03-16-2019, 08:19 PM
You think Hispanics are so dumb that they're going to see "Beto O'Rourke" on a ballot and assume he's Latino. That's on you.

i've met plenty who think exactly what you find to be ludicrous but whatever. a bunch of whites have been duped just the same tbh.

Chris
03-16-2019, 08:26 PM

He ran in El Paso.

He speaks in Spanish at his rallies.

His website comes in 2 languages.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1r1gzMWwAE4lko.jpg:large

Idiot :lol

Chris
03-16-2019, 08:34 PM
:lmao Mommeh & Daddeh not paying for your data plan anymore?

Yes my real name is Samantha you got me :lol

https://twitter.com/thatgopg1rl/status/1106466606585167872

ElNono
03-16-2019, 08:36 PM
Kennedy was banging Hollywood A girls long before Trump. Hell, you only have to go back to Clinton. Nothing changed in that respect, bruh.

We're talking before becoming president, not once they're on the oval office. Things like grab them by the pussy or birther shit would've ended whatever presidential run, especially among christian conservatives. Clearly we're breaking new ground here.

Spurminator
03-16-2019, 08:38 PM
i've met plenty who think exactly what you find to be ludicrous but whatever.

Yeah, no you haven't.

FrostKing
03-16-2019, 08:40 PM
We're talking before becoming president, not once they're on the oval office. Things like grab them by the pussy or birther shit would've ended whatever presidential run, especially among christian conservatives. Clearly we're breaking new ground here.
If Kennedy spewed anti-White rhetoric he would have lost too

Spurminator
03-16-2019, 08:43 PM
He ran in El Paso.

He speaks in Spanish at his rallies.

His website comes in 2 languages.

Idiot :lol

What's your point? Now running in his hometown, being bilingual, and having a bilingual website are signs he's trying to fool people into thinking he's Latino? Seems like these are all pretty common for political candidates.

So not only do you think Hispanics are dumb enough to vote for him because they don't know he's white, you think they're also dumb enough to attend his rally, visit his website, and still think he's Latino?

I'm struggling to understand the sneaky strategy you're accusing Beto of having.

Chris
03-16-2019, 08:44 PM
I'm struggling to understand

That's on you.

Spurminator
03-16-2019, 08:45 PM
Yes my real name is Samantha you got me :lol

https://twitter.com/thatgopg1rl/status/1106466606585167872

:lol Simple Chris posts a tweet of his favorite source Charlie Kirk lying again.

:lol "They must have changed it!"

Spurminator
03-16-2019, 08:47 PM
That's on you.

It's on anyone who bothers to read your stupid theories. You're not even trying to make sense. Just soldiering for your imaginary online friends as usual, like the pathetic parent-leeching loner you are.

ElNono
03-16-2019, 08:50 PM
If Kennedy spewed anti-White rhetoric he would have lost too

Everybody knew who JFK was, and also who George Wallace was. I don't know if it's the American education you received, or what, but JFK had one of the biggest speeches on civil rights and race relations. Here:

https://www.jfklibrary.org/learn/about-jfk/historic-speeches/televised-address-to-the-nation-on-civil-rights

Not to mention him deploying the National Guard, not once but twice, to desegregate the University of Alabama...

Chris
03-16-2019, 08:50 PM
:lol Simple Chris posts a tweet of his favorite source Charlie Kirk lying again.

:lol "They must have changed it!"

They did change it. It was "Beto para todos"

You're a dumb faggot.

Chris
03-16-2019, 08:52 PM
It's on anyone who bothers to read your stupid theories. You're not even trying to make sense. Just soldiering for your imaginary online friends as usual, like the pathetic parent-leeching loner you are.

I've led the horse (you) to water. I can't make the horse (you) drink.

Until then, you're a dumb faggot; here's your sign.

Spurminator
03-16-2019, 08:54 PM
They did change it. It was "Beto para todos"

You're a dumb faggot.

Caring about this is about as pathetic as caring about a nickname, but you do you, incel.

koriwhat
03-16-2019, 08:54 PM
Yeah, no you haven't.

dude i meet plenty of people daily from all walks of life. i even viewed personal photos of rosenstein, kavanaugh, and a couple others by a family friend recently who goes way back with them all; she goes so far back she worked with ken starr against you know who. you have no clue who i talk to, who i know, or who i truly am. yall are nothing but schmucks here on ST.

Spurtacular
03-16-2019, 08:55 PM
:cry alternative names

Yes. Like how slob is another name for mono.

Chris
03-16-2019, 08:55 PM
e-stalking

You're an expert.

lol browsing Naruto forums

koriwhat
03-16-2019, 08:57 PM
... but you do you, incel.

there's that projection again...

You're an expert.

lol browsing Naruto forums

lmao what a fat loser ass slob mono truly is.

Spurminator
03-16-2019, 08:57 PM
you dumb faggot :lol

You're a dumb faggot.

dumb faggot

here's your sign.

This is some seriously D-minus trolling, mama's boy. How are you not better at this given all of the time you spend on Twitter and here? What is it like to suck at the one thing you spend all of your time doing?

Spurminator
03-16-2019, 08:59 PM
dude i meet plenty of people daily from all walks of life. i even viewed personal photos of rosenstein, kavanaugh, and a couple others by a family friend recently who goes way back with them all; she goes so far back she worked with ken starr against you know who. you have no clue who i talk to, who i know, or who i truly am. yall are nothing but schmucks here on ST.

I'm sure you've met a lot of different people. I'm also sure you haven't met a lot of Hispanics who are voting for Beto O'Rourke because they think he's Hispanic.

LaSíSí
03-16-2019, 09:01 PM

Yea, we live in an age in which people who want truth are called truthers. That's supposed to be a slam, somehow. Birthers was just the next progression in that sham. This type of low-level analysis is what stops you from going next level, tbh. Obama and Hillary were birthers before Trump. And that's not even getting to the mounds of evidence that you're surely aware of and willingly ignoring to make your sad argument about how people are just nuts for not ignoring glaring things.

Spurminator
03-16-2019, 09:03 PM
there's that projection again...

Rest assured, I am 100% voluntary non-celibate.

Spurminator
03-16-2019, 09:04 PM
Obama and Hillary were birthers before Trump.

:lol wut?

koriwhat
03-16-2019, 09:06 PM
I'm sure you've met a lot of different people. I'm also sure you haven't met a lot of Hispanics who are voting for Beto O'Rourke because they think he's Hispanic.

you aren't sure of shit tbh because you just claim to know but your reality isn't reality at all. i meet tons of people from all over. you simply have no clue and that's fine but stop pretending as if you know everything because you don't.

koriwhat
03-16-2019, 09:06 PM
Rest assured, I am 100% voluntary non-celibate.

i doubt it. lmao

ElNono
03-16-2019, 09:07 PM
Yea, we live in an age in which people who want truth are called truthers. That's supposed to be a slam, somehow. Birthers was just the next progression in that sham. This type of low-level analysis is what stops you from going next level, tbh. Obama and Hillary were birthers before Trump. And that's not even getting to the mounds of evidence that you're surely aware of and willingly ignoring to make your sad argument about how people are just nuts for not ignoring glaring things.

You're a truther, derp? :lol

I agree that the amount of dumb, ignorant people that buy into fake news strictly for confirmation bias is alarmingly high. It is a real problem, tbh, not confined just to conservatives, but education is the key here.

Chris
03-16-2019, 09:08 PM

I hope you continue to post here. This is an outstanding take ^

Spurminator
03-16-2019, 09:09 PM
:lmao alternative names

:lmao

Somehow during the onslaught of retardation from the trio of morons, I missed this one. Jesus Christ.

Will Hunting
03-16-2019, 09:09 PM
:lol that one was incoherent even by Derp Marwen’s standards.

Will Hunting
03-16-2019, 09:10 PM
He already posts here under the name Spurtacular.

ElNono
03-16-2019, 09:10 PM

this post wasn't unexpected at all :lmao

Spurminator
03-16-2019, 09:11 PM
you aren't sure of shit tbh because you just claim to know but your reality isn't reality at all. i meet tons of people from all over. you simply have no clue and that's fine but stop pretending as if you know everything because you don't.

I don't doubt that you meet tons of people. I expect one in your business would meet a wide and diverse variety of people from within a 3-5 mile radius. I'm just saying you made up the part about meeting a lot of Hispanics who are voting for Beto O'Rourke because they think he's Hispanic.

Will Hunting
03-16-2019, 09:13 PM
Chris (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656), off topic, but do you think the Earth is flat?
God made it flat but the luciferians made it round!

Chris
03-16-2019, 09:13 PM
He already posts here under the name Spurtacular.

I didn't look at the post history. Still a good take nonetheless.

Spurminator
03-16-2019, 09:16 PM
Yes, I especially liked the part about Obama being a birther before Trump. Solid take, reminds one of a young Bill Mitchell or Laura Loomer.

Chris
03-16-2019, 09:17 PM
Chris, off topic, but do you think the Earth is flat?

"Space may be the final frontier
But it's made in a Hollywood basement"

koriwhat
03-16-2019, 09:17 PM
I don't doubt that you meet tons of people. I expect one in your business would meet a wide and diverse variety of people from within a 3-5 mile radius. I'm just saying you made up the part about meeting a lot of Hispanics who are voting for Beto O'Rourke because they think he's Hispanic.

you're right, i even meet white people, like yesterday, who think BETA is hispanic too. lmao! my client yesterday didn't know he was just white til i called him a fake mexican; her mother brought him up not me.

God made it flat but the luciferians made it round!

that's a fucking hilarious post... i'm not even lying. :tu

koriwhat
03-16-2019, 09:20 PM
"Space may be the final frontier
But it's made in a Hollywood basement"

space is definitely real and i can attest to that being that i visited the void before. now where's cuckles at to call me a druggy?

Will Hunting
03-16-2019, 09:20 PM
Yes, I especially liked the part about Obama being a birther before Trump. Solid take, reminds one of a young Bill Mitchell or Laura Loomer.
Id actually like an explanation from Derp behind Obama supposedly being a birther :lol

Spurminator
03-16-2019, 09:21 PM
you're right, i even meet white people, like yesterday, who think BETA is hispanic too. lmao! my client yesterday didn't know he was just white til i called him a fake mexican; her mother brought him up not me.

Was he planning on voting for Beto because he thought he was Hispanic?

More importantly.... you subject your clients to political conversations with you while they're getting tattooed? That is the cruelest thing I've heard from anyone on this forum.

koriwhat
03-16-2019, 09:26 PM
Was he planning on voting for Beto because he thought he was Hispanic?

More importantly.... you subject your clients to political conversations with you while they're getting tattooed? That is the cruelest thing I've heard from anyone on this forum.

another dumbass with no reading comprehension huh? i don't subject my clients to anything they don't voluntarily sign up for. i don't bring up politics at all but my clients do which is surprising to say the least. i enjoy hearing everyone's pov so i welcome the conversations had.

Spurtacular
03-16-2019, 09:33 PM
Id actually like an explanation from Derp behind Obama supposedly being a birther :lol

Would it surprise you to learn that Obama and/or system is that dumb?

Spurtacular
03-16-2019, 10:35 PM
Not surprising would be that you’re a moron who fucked up yet again :lmao

https://media.tenor.com/images/9d84b8273c275681fe495c8f58a1cbd5/tenor.png

A. Ocasio-Cortez
03-16-2019, 10:57 PM
I don't need this privileged white male getting in the way of my 2024 WH run.

FrostKing
03-16-2019, 11:13 PM
I don't need this privileged white male getting in the way of my 2024 WH run.
show ur tits

Spurtacular
03-16-2019, 11:28 PM
Says the guy who called Obama a birther :lmao

https://media.tenor.com/images/9d84b8273c275681fe495c8f58a1cbd5/tenor.png

LaSíSí
03-17-2019, 06:27 AM
You're a truther, derp? :lol

I don't know why that's supposed to be funny.

LaSíSí
03-17-2019, 06:28 AM

You should spend more time researching it, rather than being a dismissive lemming.

But you do you.

Spurminator
03-17-2019, 10:21 AM
You should spend more time researching it, rather than being a dismissive lemming.

But you do you.

Where would one go to begin researching Barack Obama's birther accusations on Barack Obama? I'm anxious to begin my journey of knowledge.

Winehole23
03-17-2019, 03:32 PM
Rum, Romanism and rebellion

Chris
03-17-2019, 04:29 PM
Looks like there was a rum prohibition on det one

https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1107373609960513543

Winehole23
03-17-2019, 04:33 PM
Sharing cracked video games 25 years ago.

Lock him up!

Chris
03-17-2019, 04:35 PM
Who wants to lock him up?

benefactor
03-17-2019, 04:36 PM
Rum, Romanism and rebellion

Apparently the GOP is 13 yrs old, like their president

Chris
03-17-2019, 04:38 PM
Only the Left can do satire with their late night shows and Saturday night skits. The Conservatives are supposed to be super serious and above such frivolities. "Rum, Romanism, and Rebellion" Please.

benefactor
03-17-2019, 04:49 PM
Only the Left can do satire with their late night shows and Saturday night skits. The Conservatives are supposed to be super serious and above such frivolities. "Rum, Romanism, and Rebellion" Please.
Those are actors and actresses. This is an official representative of the party of the President of the United States. But I agree both sides have had their classless moments. At some point, we have to be better than this.

Winehole23
03-17-2019, 04:53 PM
The GOP has become the Know Nothing Party; they know nothing but the fact they hate non-whites, foreigners and Islam.

Jews and Irish seem to enjoy a precarious status as fully white, depending in the circumstances.

LaSíSí
03-17-2019, 05:50 PM

'Cept this wasn't a strategic move by Psicó O'Rozco. It was actually political engineering by a Reuters "journalist". And while he probably is applying the strategy you speak of to get this out at the right time for his presidential campaign, he waited until after the Senate race to aid him.

Go ahead and tell us your amoral response to that.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/16/reuters-beto-orourke-hacking-texas-senate/

LaSíSí
03-17-2019, 05:55 PM
Where would one go to begin researching Barack Obama's birther accusations on Barack Obama? I'm anxious to begin my journey of knowledge.

You've spent more than a decade crying about how this can't be so. We already know you're not genuine. But if you suddenly are, I wish you luck in finding it.

koriwhat
03-17-2019, 06:09 PM

bongino, "new rules! there's no rules! the gloves are off!"

Chris
03-17-2019, 06:12 PM
bongino, "new rules! there's no rules! the gloves are off!"

Bongino podcast is always fun :tu

ElNono
03-17-2019, 07:09 PM
'Cept this wasn't a strategic move by Psicó O'Rozco. It was actually political engineering by a Reuters "journalist". And while he probably is applying the strategy you speak of to get this out at the right time for his presidential campaign, he waited until after the Senate race to aid him.

Go ahead and tell us your amoral response to that.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/16/reuters-beto-orourke-hacking-texas-senate/

I really couldn't care less what you find moral or amoral. There's a reason we don't legislate morality, it's specious at best.

About the journo, all I can say that the fact he found out and Teddy's campaign didn't is an indictment on Ted's campaign. Apparently Beto agreed to a personal interview if he withheld the info to after the campaign, that's why I said good move Beto.

LaSíSí
03-17-2019, 07:42 PM
I really couldn't care less what you find moral or amoral. There's a reason we don't legislate morality, it's specious at best.

About the journo, all I can say that the fact he found out and Teddy's campaign didn't is an indictment on Ted's campaign. Apparently Beto agreed to a personal interview if he withheld the info to after the campaign, that's why I said good move Beto.

:lmao The lookaway
:lmao Called it.
:lmao Casting the aspersion on Lyin' Ted is +1.

ElNono
03-17-2019, 07:48 PM
:lmao The lookaway
:lmao Called it.
:lmao Casting the aspersion on Lyin' Ted is +1.

I don't particularly like Beto any more I like Ted... not sure what the self-proclaimed victory is all about... if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy, by all means go ahead...

Winehole23
03-17-2019, 08:27 PM
Looks like Biden and Bernie, tbh.

Beto and Kamala seem to have fizzled, Biden has a knack for saying things that remind people how horrible he is.

But, anything could happen with a brokered convention.

Spurtacular
03-17-2019, 08:59 PM

Beto and Kamala seem to have fizzled, Biden has a knack for saying things that remind people how horrible he is.

You're taking old and white over young and minority? I wouldn't quickly take that bet when it comes to Democrats, tbh.

LaSíSí
03-17-2019, 09:02 PM
I don't particularly like Beto any more I like Ted... not sure what the self-proclaimed victory is all about... if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy, by all means go ahead...

I think you're support level for Beto isn't necessarily of any consequence. It's your capitulation. You accept a gross lack of ethics in the journalism community but then will feign ignorance about such things down the line when it suits you. You're a partisan; it's fine. But you won't be going nother level any time soon.

Winehole23
03-17-2019, 09:04 PM
You're taking old and white over young and minority? I wouldn't quickly take that bet when it comes to Democrats, tbh.polls don't look good for young and minority, but it's early. In political terms a year and a half is a long time.

Spurtacular
03-17-2019, 09:09 PM
polls don't look good for young and minority, but it's early. In political terms a year and a half is a long time.

Harris and Beto are dull people, honestly. Sanders and Biden know how to give the media something. Polls can be managed like anything else.

Will Hunting
03-17-2019, 09:10 PM

I think Biden will fizzle our pretty quickly once he starts campaigning, and Bernie still just seems too old.

Candidate is going to be someone who isn’t even being talked about right now as a front runner, imo.

ElNono
03-17-2019, 09:13 PM
I think you're support level for Beto isn't necessarily of any consequence. It's your capitulation. You accept a gross lack of ethics in the journalism community but then will feign ignorance about such things down the line when it suits you. You're a partisan; it's fine. But you won't be going nother level any time soon.

What capitulation? I expressed no opinion on what the journo decided to do.

ElNono
03-17-2019, 09:15 PM
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91EDI7zrnHL._SX466_.jpg

ElNono
03-17-2019, 09:16 PM
I'm also fairly consistent when it comes to morality (I don't care) and ethics (I do care)... look it up.

ElNono
03-17-2019, 09:18 PM

Difficult to ascertain until there's some voting going on. That always changes perceptions.

LaSíSí
03-17-2019, 09:28 PM
What capitulation? I expressed no opinion on what the journo decided to do.

So your capitulation took the form of apathy. Not really any better, tbh.

Winehole23
03-17-2019, 09:36 PM
Lol, alts can't stay in character

Chris
03-17-2019, 09:44 PM
Lol, alts can't stay in character

How many alts do you operate?

ElNono
03-17-2019, 09:45 PM
So your capitulation took the form of apathy. Not really any better, tbh.

Why do I have to have an opinion on it? I don't live in Texas, I don't know/like Beto or Ted, don't particularly care for democrats or republicans, much less in local elections that have no bearing on me...

I'm not the journo, I didn't withhold any information, don't know his reasons... If I have to have an opinion on this, I would like to hear both sides of it before jumping to conclusions, that much is clear.

ElNono
03-17-2019, 09:47 PM
Feel free to call that 'capitulation' and do an endzone dance if that floats your boat... I don't think anything I've said is unreasonable or 'partisan'...

Winehole23
03-17-2019, 09:50 PM
How many alts do you operate?Zero.

Back when we had poker and other games once I ran out of fake money and registered an alt to get more -- that was the only time.

How many alts do you operate?

LaSíSí
03-17-2019, 09:55 PM
Why do I have to have an opinion on it? I don't live in Texas, I don't know/like Beto or Ted, don't particularly care for democrats or republicans, much less in local elections that have no bearing on me...

I'm not the journo, I didn't withhold any information, don't know his reasons... If I have to have an opinion on this, I would like to hear both sides of it before jumping to conclusions, that much is clear.

Indifference is a solid tool of a partisan. You don't have to do anything. You don't even have to come to terms; you can live in denial.

LaSíSí
03-17-2019, 09:57 PM
Feel free to call that 'capitulation' and do an endzone dance if that floats your boat... I don't think anything I've said is unreasonable or 'partisan'...

Sure it is. You have no need for journalistic integrity if it's gonna hurt your guys.

LaSíSí
03-17-2019, 09:59 PM
jumping to conclusions

It's not jumping to conclusions. It's documented that the Reuters dude sat on it 'til after the election. Chump would be proud you trying to talk your way around this; but then again, he's a hardcore partisan.

ElNono
03-17-2019, 10:01 PM
Indifference is a solid tool of a partisan. You don't have to do anything. You don't even have to come to terms; you can live in denial.

I showed the exact same skepticism/restrain about a claim Winehole made about Trump a couple weeks ago... the fact that I much rather be informed than jumping to conclusions should not be news when it comes to my posts...

ElNono
03-17-2019, 10:06 PM
It's not jumping to conclusions. It's documented that the Reuters dude sat on it 'til after the election. Chump would be proud you trying to talk your way around this; but then again, he's a hardcore partisan.

Could you at least enlighten me as to why do you think it's terrible he sat on it? I didn't find the CDC story damning on the whole (and that's certainly my opinion), but also didn't make me think better about Beto either.

LaSíSí
03-17-2019, 10:09 PM
Could you at least enlighten me as to why do you think it's terrible he sat on it?

Wow that that's not readily obvious to you. It's the media's job to report newsworthy items and not sit on them. It's unethical for them to withhold information; it basically goes directly against standards of journalism. Granted, this has become the norm and not the exception, so I can see your confusion if you somehow were never attuned to this concept.

LaSíSí
03-17-2019, 10:10 PM
I didn't find the CDC story damning on the whole (and that's certainly my opinion), but also didn't make me think better about Beto either.

Sure; you didn't subjectively find the story damning. It's up to the consumer of the news to make their own value judgments. It's the media's job to report the facts.

Winehole23
03-17-2019, 10:13 PM
Like when Trump's buddy David Pecker at the National Enquirer paid for McDougal's story so he could spike it?

ElNono
03-17-2019, 10:16 PM
Wow that that's not readily obvious to you. It's the media's job to report newsworthy items and not sit on them. It's unethical for them to withhold information; it basically goes directly against standards of journalism. Granted, this has become the norm and not the exception, so I can see your confusion if you somehow were never attuned to this concept.

I would argue the exact opposite: the standards of journalism dictate they should approach all sides and verify the information before publishing. He reached out to Beto and Beto agreed to sit down with him after the election.

Again, I'm not the journo, but I don't see a fault in 'the standards of journalism' in that action.

ElNono
03-17-2019, 10:17 PM
Sure; you didn't subjectively find the story damning. It's up to the consumer of the news to make their own value judgments. It's the media's job to report the facts.

I asked for your take on it, you already know mine. I can't (nor you) speak for the consumers at large, so that's a different story altogether.

ElNono
03-17-2019, 10:19 PM
I would even argue that what's been failing in the media is reaching out to both sides and informing themselves before running with fake news or flat out hit jobs. That is indeed the journalism standard as we knew it in the past.

LaSíSí
03-17-2019, 10:20 PM
I would argue the exact opposite: the standards of journalism dictate they should approach all sides and verify the information before publishing. He reached out to Beto and Beto agreed to sit down with him after the election.

That is maybe the stupidest thing you've ever asserted. :lmao

If it worked that way, politicians would always say 'I'll get back to you later, don't print anything.'

ElNono
03-17-2019, 10:21 PM
That is maybe the stupidest thing you've ever asserted. :lmao

If it worked that way, politicians would always say 'I'll get back to you later, don't print anything.'

But Beto didn't say that. He agreed to sit down for an interview. So, in light of that, what's the problem again?

LaSíSí
03-17-2019, 10:21 PM
I asked for your take on it, you already know mine. I can't (nor you) speak for the consumers at large, so that's a different story altogether.

Jibberish point. The value judgments are irrespective of the media's mission to disseminate information in a timely manner.

ElNono
03-17-2019, 10:24 PM
Jibberish point. The value judgments are irrespective of the media's mission to disseminate information in a timely manner.

Except there's no such mission. Media has traditionally delayed publishing for a number of factors, and it's not a new development at all. You can go back to the 60's, 70's, and media still withheld certain stories due to many factors: national security, sensitivity of the information, etc.

The whole notion that the media has a duty to publish one sided news is actually relatively new.

LaSíSí
03-17-2019, 10:25 PM
But Beto didn't say that. He agreed to sit down for an interview. So, in light of that, what's the problem again?

It's still stupid AF. Politicians know it's the reporter's job to disseminate information in a timely manner. His decision to offer a timely response should have no bearing on that.

ElNono
03-17-2019, 10:26 PM
Here's SPJ's code of ethics... point me to the mission to speed up release despite any inaccuracies:

https://www.spj.org/ethicscode.asp

LaSíSí
03-17-2019, 10:27 PM
Except there's no such mission. Media has traditionally delayed publishing for a number of factors, and it's not a new development at all. You can go back to the 60's, 70's, and media still withheld certain stories due to many factors: national security, sensitivity of the information, etc.

The whole notion that the media has a duty to publish one sided news is actually relatively new.

I'm sure there's an uncountable number of instances in which journalists and their overseers have ignored the standard of ethics. Your capitulation still is what it is though.

ElNono
03-17-2019, 10:28 PM
It's still stupid AF. Politicians know it's the reporter's job to disseminate information in a timely manner. His decision to offer a timely response should have no bearing on that.

Journos code of ethics:

Diligently seek subjects of news coverage to allow them to respond to criticism or allegations of wrongdoing.

The whole 'timely manner' is nowhere to be found in that code though.

What's your source for journo's code of ethics?

LaSíSí
03-17-2019, 10:30 PM
Here's SPJ's code of ethics... point me to the mission to speed up release despite any inaccuracies:

https://www.spj.org/ethicscode.asp

– Be vigilant and courageous about holding those with power accountable. Give voice to the voiceless. (http://blogs.spjnetwork.org/ethicscode/?p=135)

First one I saw that fits the bill (there may be more).

Beto was not held to account. Certainly, there was nothing vigilant or courageous about standing down and leaving the electorate in the dark and giving no voice to the voiceless.

ElNono
03-17-2019, 10:33 PM
First one I saw that fits the bill (there may be more).

Beto was not held to account. Certainly, there was nothing vigilant or courageous about standing down and leaving the electorate in the dark and giving no voice to the voiceless.

There's zero there about time though, which was your claim.

I would add: Remember that neither speed nor format excuses inaccuracy.

At the end of the day, he did exactly what the code of ethics says to do: find all the sources, let them speak out their sides, and still publish the story.

Spurminator
03-18-2019, 11:10 AM
You've spent more than a decade crying about how this can't be so. We already know you're not genuine. But if you suddenly are, I wish you luck in finding it.

I have not spent a decade crying about the claim that Barack Obama was an Obama birther because this is literally the first time I've ever heard anyone claim something so ridiculous.

Spurtacular
03-18-2019, 05:23 PM
There's zero there about time though, which was your claim.

I would add: Remember that neither speed nor format excuses inaccuracy.

At the end of the day, he did exactly what the code of ethics says to do: find all the sources, let them speak out their sides, and still publish the story.

:lol That you think it's ethical to intentionally withhold pertinent info from the electorate.

Spurtacular
03-18-2019, 05:30 PM
Kamala should've told Yahoo she'd get back to them in 2021. :lmao

https://news.yahoo.com/kamala-harris-herbalife-accused-of-exploiting-latinos-090000896.html

Will Hunting
03-18-2019, 05:34 PM
Kamala should've told Yahoo she'd get back to them in 2021. :lmao

https://news.yahoo.com/kamala-harris-herbalife-accused-of-exploiting-latinos-090000896.html
Yeah she has way too many special interest / Wall Street skeletons in her closet for her newfound persona of black female Bernie Sanders to last.

Winehole23
03-18-2019, 07:19 PM
:lol That you think it's ethical to intentionally withhold pertinent info from the electorate.Norm erosion.

Porn star payoffs and spiking stories legit now.

Thanks, Trump!

Chris
03-19-2019, 02:35 PM
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1108081171424894976

CosmicCowboy
03-19-2019, 02:47 PM
Beto is gonna get ass raped in the primary. The media isn't going to fawn over him like they did when he was running against Cruz. He is too white and male and relatively conservative.

Pavlov
03-19-2019, 02:52 PM
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1108081171424894976:lol "steal"

Poor Mexican Americans good now.

Chris
03-19-2019, 03:15 PM
Je47wdQ910U

Poor Beto getting bullied in the paint :lol

Chris
03-19-2019, 03:22 PM
https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1107746623138848768

:lol

Winehole23
03-19-2019, 09:14 PM
Beto is gonna get ass raped in the primary. The media isn't going to fawn over him like they did when he was running against Cruz. He is too white and male and relatively conservative. So is Biden.

Winehole23
03-19-2019, 09:15 PM
He'll put his foot in his mouth, but fact remains, right now, only Biden and Sanders reach clearly above single digits.

Winehole23
03-19-2019, 09:16 PM
It's early yet.

Chris
03-19-2019, 09:29 PM
It's early yet.

Thanks, I thought the elections were tomorrow.

Winehole23
03-19-2019, 09:35 PM
Fact rwmains Beto is in single digits.

Spurtacular
03-19-2019, 09:58 PM
Je47wdQ910U

Poor Beto getting bullied in the paint :lol

Wow, at some point he'll release his donors he says. And he wants marijuana and more medicare. I'm all atwitter.

Chris
03-19-2019, 10:04 PM
Wow, at some point he'll release his donors he says. And he wants marijuana and more medicare. I'm all atwitter.

That was his get out of jail card and I'm sure he uses it often.

"Guys I'm going to legalize weed YAY BETO!"

Spurtacular
03-19-2019, 10:08 PM

Not even a get out of jail free card. The girl simply asked him to name one policy he wants. :lol

midnightpulp
03-19-2019, 11:05 PM

Big card. Criminalization of non-violent drug offenders, especially those related to weed, is a human rights violation in my mind. Less criminalization=less government. Don't you like that? Also cuts into cartel profits and offers a safer medicinal alternative to many of the poison pushed by Big Pharma (don't you dislike Big Pharma?).

That said, yes, he better be fully transparent with regard to campaign finance and other associations.

Spurtacular
03-19-2019, 11:23 PM
Big card. Criminalization of non-violent drug offenders, especially those related to weed, is a human rights violation in my mind. Less criminalization=less government. Don't you like that? Also cuts into cartel profits and offers a safer medicinal alternative to many of the poison pushed by Big Pharma (don't you dislike Big Pharma?).

That said, yes, he better be fully transparent with regard to campaign finance and other associations.

So is prostitution by that logic, tbh.

ElNono
03-20-2019, 02:40 AM
:lol That you think it's ethical to intentionally withhold pertinent info from the electorate.

What you're talking about has nothing to do with ethics. We went through the journalist code of ethics, and there was nothing of what you claimed.

If we're being frank, you're more concerned about the political hit than whatever was in that article, or it's accuracy, journalistic integrity, etc...

ElNono
03-20-2019, 02:43 AM
Which is fine, BTW... to each his own...

Spurtacular
03-20-2019, 05:08 AM
What you're talking about has nothing to do with ethics. We went through the journalist code of ethics, and there was nothing of what you claimed.

If we're being frank, you're more concerned about the political hit than whatever was in that article, or it's accuracy, journalistic integrity, etc...

It's immoral and unethical. But I get that you want to look for some sort of semantical excuse (even though I've already shown that it violates their ethics despite your nuh uh argument). Bottom line is it makes them dishonest and untrustworthy.

ElNono
03-20-2019, 12:31 PM
It's immoral and unethical. But I get that you want to look for some sort of semantical excuse (even though I've already shown that it violates their ethics despite your nuh uh argument). Bottom line is it makes them dishonest and untrustworthy.

There's no excuse, what you don't particularly like is that other people's morals don't align with yours. But that's really easy to turn around, would you like to be forced to live by somebody else's moral standards? The rational answer is no.

When you get down to whats moral or not, we're back into the opinion realm. You're certainly entitled to yours, but arguing over who's right or wrong is an exercise in futility.

Pavlov
03-20-2019, 12:33 PM
Derp wanted the full Steele dossier to be made public before the election.

Chris
03-20-2019, 06:36 PM
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1108445652583960576

spurraider21
03-20-2019, 06:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbTcHpPDCu8

benefactor
03-20-2019, 06:47 PM
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1108445652583960576

Ted has no room. He basically stood in the corner while Trump urinated on him then shook his hand and said thank you afterwords

Pavlov
03-20-2019, 06:51 PM
Ted has no room. He basically stood in the corner while Trump urinated on him then shook his hand and said thank you afterwordsUrinated on his ugly sisterwife.

Spurtacular
03-20-2019, 09:32 PM
There's no excuse, what you don't particularly like is that other people's morals don't align with yours. But that's really easy to turn around, would you like to be forced to live by somebody else's moral standards? The rational answer is no.

When you get down to whats moral or not, we're back into the opinion realm. You're certainly entitled to yours, but arguing over who's right or wrong is an exercise in futility.

It defies widely accepted morals. You're still looking for a semantical win instead of coming to terms.

ElNono
03-21-2019, 12:49 AM
It defies widely accepted morals. You're still looking for a semantical win instead of coming to terms.

"widely accepted morals" is a misnomer for what you think "widely accepted morals" ought to be. We already established it doesn't defies any journalistic ethic standards, so clearly whatever those sets of morals are, they're not "widely accepted".

There's nothing semantic about it, it's plain as a day. If what you're looking for is a win, then by all means. You win. It's hardly the point.

Clearly moral standards between the vast majority of people from San Francisco or New York to the vast majority of persons from Yuma, AZ are drastically different, thus this idea of "widely accepted" moral sets is very arguable. There's probably some overlap, but there's also likely very opposite views.

This is why arguing about morals is ridiculous, everybody has their set of convictions, lives by them, and that's perfectly fine, until they try to impose them on somebody else.

Spurtacular
03-22-2019, 10:31 PM
"widely accepted morals" is a misnomer for what you think "widely accepted morals" ought to be. We already established it doesn't defies any journalistic ethic standards, so clearly whatever those sets of morals are, they're not "widely accepted".

There's nothing semantic about it, it's plain as a day. If what you're looking for is a win, then by all means. You win. It's hardly the point.

Clearly moral standards between the vast majority of people from San Francisco or New York to the vast majority of persons from Yuma, AZ are drastically different, thus this idea of "widely accepted" moral sets is very arguable. There's probably some overlap, but there's also likely very opposite views.

This is why arguing about morals is ridiculous, everybody has their set of convictions, lives by them, and that's perfectly fine, until they try to impose them on somebody else.

Withholding information from the public puts them in breach of the social contract. Come to terms.

ElNono
03-22-2019, 10:35 PM
Withholding information from the public puts them in breach of the social contract. Come to terms.

:lol you keep making stuff up. What's this social contract? Link? Already posted the journalist ethics code, no such thing.

Again, you've your own opinion of what's right or wrong in this matter (usually following party lines, which it not exclusive to you), and you want to presume that's the 'norm'. It's not, get over it.

Spurtacular
03-22-2019, 10:39 PM
:lol you keep making stuff up. What's this social contract? Link? Already posted the journalist ethics code, no such thing.

Again, you've your own opinion of what's right or wrong in this matter (usually following party lines, which it not exclusive to you), and you want to presume that's the 'norm'. It's not, get over it.

:cry Social contracts are only for lemmings :cry

ElNono
03-22-2019, 10:42 PM
:cry Social contracts are only for lemmings :cry

What does this mean? Explain your social contract with trans people, for example... it's your opinion, respectable, but as good as any.

Spurtacular
03-22-2019, 10:45 PM
What does this mean? Explain your social contract with trans people, for example... it's your opinion, respectable, but as good as any.

I have no idea what your pivot here is for.

ElNono
03-22-2019, 10:46 PM
I have no idea what your pivot here is for.

You brought up social contracts, not me. If anything, you pivoted.

Spurtacular
03-22-2019, 11:04 PM
You brought up social contracts, not me. If anything, you pivoted.

Are you contending there's no social contract in place? You white flagging it?

ElNono
03-22-2019, 11:30 PM
Are you contending there's no social contract in place? You white flagging it?

After you pivoted to social contracts, I mentioned that what a social contract looks like is fairly opinionated, thus asking you what does your social contract with trans people look like. I'm pretty sure it's different from other people.

Spurtacular
03-22-2019, 11:37 PM
After you pivoted to social contracts, I mentioned that what a social contract looks like is fairly opinionated, thus asking you what does your social contract with trans people look like. I'm pretty sure it's different from other people.

The social contract is a bedrock for liberals, tbh. Without it, you wouldn't be able to justify most of your shit. I can't say I'm surprised that it suddenly is not so solid when it goes against you.

ElNono
03-22-2019, 11:43 PM
The social contract is a bedrock for liberals, tbh. Without it, you wouldn't be able to justify most of your shit. I can't say I'm surprised that it suddenly is not so solid when it goes against you.

I'll take your admission that the social contract generally splits across party lines, as I indicated previously, means we agree that it's a fairly personal and opinionated matter.

I'll stick with the code of ethics for journalists, that looks fairly straightforward and non-partisan.

Spurtacular
03-22-2019, 11:59 PM
I'll take your admission that the social contract generally splits across party lines, as I indicated previously, means we agree that it's a fairly personal and opinionated matter.

I'll stick with the code of ethics for journalists, that looks fairly straightforward and non-partisan.

So, the line splits for liberals on telling the truth in the news. I'll take that admission. :tu

Spurtacular
03-23-2019, 12:01 AM

The code that you've already been shown has been violated :tu

Not speaking for the voiceless. Clearly a breach of ethics....

ElNono
03-23-2019, 12:07 AM
The code that you've already been shown has been violated :tu

Not speaking for the voiceless. Clearly a breach of ethics....

We're going in circles, tbh... we already crossed that bridge and your claim that time was of the essence is clearly not there.

Speaking for the voiceless would mean something if there was any hint of heavy handed suppression of the news, which in this case clearly was not the case (the journalist decided when to release).

So we avoid going in circles again, yes, news articles have been delayed for a number of reasons in the past too, including reaching out to the affected party.

Anything else you want to review on this discussion?

ElNono
03-23-2019, 12:09 AM
So, the line splits for liberals on telling the truth in the news. I'll take that admission. :tu

I don't think that's how it works, I do think opinion is certainly biased. When we get to 'morals and social contracts' we're certainly in opinion territory.

Somebody claiming water is not wet is well, certifiably not true, that's when we're dealing with facts.

Spurtacular
03-23-2019, 12:17 AM
We're going in circles, tbh... we already crossed that bridge and your claim that time was of the essence is clearly not there.

Speaking for the voiceless would mean something if there was any hint of heavy handed suppression of the news, which in this case clearly was not the case (the journalist decided when to release).

So we avoid going in circles again, yes, news articles have been delayed for a number of reasons in the past too, including reaching out to the affected party.

Anything else you want to review on this discussion?

We did cross that bridge. You're effectively doubling down on "nuh uh!"

Spurtacular
03-23-2019, 12:18 AM
I don't think that's how it works, I do think opinion is certainly biased. When we get to 'morals and social contracts' we're certainly in opinion territory.

Somebody claiming water is not wet is well, certifiably not true, that's when we're dealing with facts.

So, the social contract is just a bull shit concept when it needs to be.

ElNono
03-23-2019, 12:19 AM
We did cross that bridge. You're effectively doubling down on "nuh uh!"

You're lack of argument is duly noted.

ElNono
03-23-2019, 12:20 AM
So, the social contract is just a bull shit concept when it needs to be.

Not all opinions are bullshit, IMO. I respect yours even if I don't agree with it.

Spurtacular
03-23-2019, 12:25 AM
You're lack of argument is duly noted.

Not all opinions are bullshit, IMO. I respect yours even if I don't agree with it.

Fill in the blank.

1. If the Reuters is not telling the real news, that would make them _____ news.

ElNono
03-23-2019, 12:27 AM
Fill in the blank.

1. If the Reuters is not telling the real news, that would make them _____ news.

'not'

ElNono
03-23-2019, 12:28 AM
Not that it makes any difference, but IIRC, he wasn't working for Reuters at the time.

Spurtacular
03-23-2019, 12:31 AM
'not'

Correct.

Another acceptable answer would be 'fake'.

Spurtacular
03-23-2019, 12:32 AM
Not that it makes any difference, but IIRC, he wasn't working for Reuters at the time.

Agreed. He's not a viable journalist either way.

ElNono
03-23-2019, 12:33 AM
Correct.

Another acceptable answer would be 'fake'.

how could it be fake news if there's no news, that's illogical.

The news was actually released once they reached out to the parties and confirmed the veracity of it.

Nothing wrong or fake with that.

Spurtacular
03-23-2019, 12:36 AM
how could it be fake news if there's no news, that's illogical.

The news was actually released once they reached out to the parties and confirmed the veracity of it.

Nothing wrong or fake with that.

:cry Lying by omission is not a thing now :cry

Come on now. You got a solid streak of obtuseness going now, tbh.

ElNono
03-23-2019, 12:43 AM
:cry Lying by omission is not a thing now :cry

Come on now. You got a solid streak of obtuseness going now, tbh.

Except that you would have to prove their lied by omission. There's no such thing here, seeing they actually did publish the story, so where's the omission?

They just didn't publish it when you thought they should've, which is entirely your opinion. Unless you have some sort of evidence that this was done with any intent of malice, it's really a baseless conspiracy.

Spurtacular
03-23-2019, 01:23 AM
Except that you would have to prove their lied by omission. There's no such thing here, seeing they actually did publish the story, so where's the omission?

They just didn't publish it when you thought they should've, which is entirely your opinion. Unless you have some sort of evidence that this was done with any intent of malice, it's really a baseless conspiracy.

I don't have to prove it. He admitted it. Try to keep up.

ElNono
03-23-2019, 04:37 AM
I don't have to prove it. He admitted it. Try to keep up.

He admitted to delaying the story to get Beto's viewpoint. He didn't admit omitting anything.

Of course it's up to you to defend your own position that he lied by omission. What did he omit?

Spurtacular
03-23-2019, 03:24 PM
He admitted to delaying the story to get Beto's viewpoint. He didn't admit omitting anything.

Of course it's up to you to defend your own position that he lied by omission. What did he omit?

He let the electorate be uninformed. There was an omission. Coming clean after the fact doesn't erase that. This isn't hard stuff, dude. You struggle.

Psychopav Chump
03-31-2019, 02:25 AM
He let the electorate be uninformed.

So, it's suddenly the media's job to inform people?

AaronY
03-31-2019, 02:33 AM
I don't know why that's supposed to be funny.
Of course you don't :lol

LaSíSí
04-02-2019, 10:54 PM
I have not spent a decade crying about the claim that Barack Obama was an Obama birther because this is literally the first time I've ever heard anyone claim something so ridiculous.

You automatically assume it's ridiculous b/c you've made up your mind on this. You'll search it out if you want to find out.

A. Ocasio-Cortez
04-30-2019, 12:31 AM
show ur tits

I'm going to sue you for toxic masculinity.

Pavlov
04-30-2019, 01:41 AM
I'm going to sue you for toxic masculinity.derp

Spurtacular
04-30-2019, 08:42 AM
derp

More book burping.

Pavlov
04-30-2019, 09:03 AM
More book burping.
lol using your alts to bump your failed threads

Spurtacular
04-30-2019, 07:59 PM
:cry failed threads :cry

:cry Ignorin' subject / derpin = success for muh team :cry

Spurtacular
07-15-2019, 01:11 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/beto-orourke-says-his-familys-ancestors-owned-slaves/ar-AAEjZC1?ocid=spartanntp

:lmao O'Rozco

ElNono
07-15-2019, 04:51 AM
Is he still running, tbh? Don't keep track of the D clown car...

Spurtacular
07-15-2019, 07:39 AM
Is he still running, tbh? Don't keep track of the D clown car...

He's really good; he was only 3 points from beating Lyin' Ted, and he can ride a skateboard.

Spurtacular
08-08-2019, 12:39 AM
:lol Saint Beta

ElNono
08-08-2019, 02:31 AM
:lol Saint Beta

Smart move, tbh... he can bring him to his 25-people rallies to have somebody testify about hate crimes.

Spurtacular
08-22-2019, 10:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnVNnnuDW4I

A. Ocasio-Cortez
06-18-2020, 10:37 PM
This guy was stealing my spotlight anyhow.