PDA

View Full Version : Remember Antifa?!?! Oh boy were those the times

AaronY
03-16-2019, 06:03 AM
I yearn for a day for when those guys were one of the biggest things we had to worry about in this world. Sweet Moses what a naive innocent time that was

DMC
03-16-2019, 07:57 AM
Yeah there goes the New Zealand road trip we were planning to worship in a mosque.

Chucho
03-16-2019, 11:23 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bd/aa/3b/bdaa3b9c63d25e8921f4d5cc48062028.jpg

AaronY
03-16-2019, 11:42 PM
Yeah there goes the New Zealand road trip we were planning to worship in a mosque.
more likely to die that way than by Antifa tbh

apalisoc_9
03-16-2019, 11:48 PM
Antifa is harmless.

Right wing extreism though

Spurtacular
03-17-2019, 12:05 AM
I yearn for a day for when those guys were one of the biggest things we had to worry about in this world. Sweet Moses what a naive innocent time that was

:lol Sperm shielding for antifa.
:lol Putting yourself on par with apalisoc_9.

Spurtacular
03-17-2019, 12:06 AM

Not really.

DMC
03-17-2019, 12:18 AM

Not now.

Winehole23
03-17-2019, 10:02 AM
https://www-sun--sentinel-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/ny-news-pipe-bombs-rocket-launcher-white-supremacist-arrested-20181117-story,amp.html

Winehole23
03-17-2019, 10:04 AM
https://katv.com/news/local/54-members-of-arkansas-white-supremacist-group-indicted-authorities-say

Winehole23
03-17-2019, 10:16 AM
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/coast-guard-officer-christopher-paul-hasson-arrested-gun-charges-hit-list-prominent-democrats-domestic-terrorist/

Winehole23
03-17-2019, 10:18 AM
https://www.adl.org/murder-and-extremism-2018

Spurminator
03-17-2019, 10:19 AM
Scary Antifa Clickbait has been replaced by Scary Ocasio-Cortez Clickbait. Conservatives have moved on to another boogeyman.

DMC
03-17-2019, 10:33 AM
Scary Antifa Clickbait has been replaced by Scary Ocasio-Cortez Clickbait. Conservatives have moved on to another boogeyman.

Meanwhile the gender binary and socially "woke" liberals group bash via social media and eat their own.

Spurminator
03-17-2019, 10:44 AM
Meanwhile the gender binary and socially "woke" liberals group bash via social media and eat their own.

Sure, and in some fringe corners of conservatism, white supremacists are arguing about whether someone who is 1/8th black should be allowed to marry a white 14 year old.

AOC and Antifa coverage are mainstream in conservative media. Gender binary/nonbinary discussions tend to be very fringe, except when some piece of legislation is being proposed. Guessing Anderson Cooper and Rachel Maddow don't have a transgender segment on every night's show the way Tucker/Hannity/Shapiro cover AOC. Doesn't drive the ratings.

DMC
03-17-2019, 10:48 AM
Sure, and in some fringe corners of conservatism, white supremacists are arguing about whether someone who is 1/8th black should be allowed to marry a white 14 year old.

AOC and Antifa coverage are mainstream in conservative media. Gender binary/nonbinary discussions tend to be very fringe, except when some piece of legislation is being proposed. Guessing Anderson Cooper and Rachel Maddow don't have a transgender segment on every night's show the way Tucker/Hannity/Shapiro cover AOC. Doesn't drive the ratings.

There's nothing "fringe" about the group I mentioned. Even Beto cannot make a wife joke without the liberals getting micro-offended. It's at the point now where all that needs to happen to shut down discussion is be the first one to become offended. Then the horde of "we are offended" folks will eventually force an apology. By then the discussion is about what an insensitive prick you are.

Spurminator
03-17-2019, 10:58 AM
There's nothing "fringe" about the group I mentioned. Even Beto cannot make a wife joke without the liberals getting micro-offended. It's at the point now where all that needs to happen to shut down discussion is be the first one to become offended. Then the horde of "we are offended" folks will eventually force an apology. By then the discussion is about what an insensitive prick you are.

I agree that outrage clickbait and news coverage is an epidemic in liberal media. Some of the issues brought up are worth a discussion, but it too often results in a complete shutdown of discussion. I don't think this fact makes AOC/Antifa scaremongering less silly.

DMC
03-17-2019, 11:02 AM
I agree that outrage clickbait and news coverage is an epidemic in liberal media. Some of the issues brought up are worth a discussion, but it too often results in a complete shutdown of discussion. I don't think this fact makes AOC/Antifa scaremongering less silly.

That kind of shit is how orange man got elected in the first place. The notion that you will be shamed and shunned if you don't toe the SJW line will either keep you off social media or mold you into one of them, at least outwardly. The opposite extreme is say anything you want and get approval votes.

Two extreme sides. The produce from either side will be someone who will likely not accomplish anything because their entire term will be defending themselves from the other extreme.

Winehole23
03-17-2019, 11:15 AM
Social mores change.

It's no longer socially respectable to be openly racist, and there's a backlash against that. Anodyne both sides-ism is essentially an apology for retrograde social attitudes.

DMC
03-17-2019, 11:46 AM
Social mores change.

It's no longer socially respectable to be openly racist, and there's a backlash against that. Anodyne both sides-ism is essentially an apology for retrograde social attitudes.

Mores?

So now commenting that your wife did more than her share of child raising because you were gone, that's socially unacceptable?

Winehole23
03-17-2019, 11:51 AM
You can bitch about whatever you want, but there's no right to do so free of social disapproval.

Them's the breaks, snowflake.

Isitjustme?
03-17-2019, 02:20 PM
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/ny-news-pipe-bombs-rocket-launcher-white-supremacist-arrested-20181117-story.html

You can have my rocket launcher when you pry it from my cold dead hands libtard #2A

Will Hunting
03-18-2019, 09:21 AM
That kind of shit is how orange man got elected in the first place. The notion that you will be shamed and shunned if you don't toe the SJW line will either keep you off social media or mold you into one of them, at least outwardly. The opposite extreme is say anything you want and get approval votes.

Two extreme sides. The produce from either side will be someone who will likely not accomplish anything because their entire term will be defending themselves from the other extreme.
I don't disagree, but the fact people vote for whoever is best at triggering the libs over who actually supports policy that's in their best interest is equally as retarded as the liberals who get triggered by everything.

spurraider21
03-18-2019, 09:50 AM
DerailMC