PDA

View Full Version : Honest answers or Opinions Please....WHY????

Spurs Homer
03-17-2019, 11:26 AM
Are Caucasians so angry?

Here is the analogy of where we stand today in the USA;

We will use basketball...

It is the start of the game - but it is starting at the beginning of the 4th quarter -
The score is
Caucasian team (strictly caucasian team) - 100

Non-white Mixed Race Team: - 0

The refs are; Donald J. Trump, David Duke & Adolf Hitler

You have 12 minutes to confirm this win - leading by a hundred.

You have home court also - (Salt Lake City,Utah)

Pretty good odds - but instead of just going out there and winning the game that is rigged in your favor - you are angry and want to hurt the other team, complain about reverse racism, try to kill the non-caucasians-
you spew hatred and demonize minorities on other teams, want to build a ban to restrict all players to ONLY WHITE, etc...

WHY? Why so angry when the odds are so rigged in your favor?

DMC
03-17-2019, 11:44 AM
https://i.gifer.com/7QAV.gif

Spurs Homer
03-17-2019, 12:37 PM
Well, I'm NOT angry.
I realize that whites have had privilege others have not.

I really respect what Gregg Pop has said about this issue - that as a white person we should speak out and acknowledge that whites have had advantages.

So why so angry when whites are the luckiest people on the earth?

This country was stolen from Native Americans.
It became rich off of the slave labor of black slaves.
Genocide was committed of Indians after taking their land.

Since then - the courts/congress/executive branch has been stacked
in whites favor.

Now, non-whites are just barely starting to come into the picture and are starting to reflect what this country looks like -

but whites are rebelling and are angry and white supremacy is gaining traction and is getting out of hand.

I'm not angry.

Why are you?

CosmicCowboy
03-17-2019, 12:39 PM
Why is OP a douche?

FrostKing
03-17-2019, 12:40 PM
Would affirmative action be like a special 5 point shot?

clambake
03-17-2019, 12:51 PM
this, pretty much

DMC
03-17-2019, 12:51 PM
Well, I'm NOT angry.
I realize that whites have had privilege others have not.

I really respect what Gregg Pop has said about this issue - that as a white person we should speak out and acknowledge that whites have had advantages.

So why so angry when whites are the luckiest people on the earth?

This country was stolen from Native Americans.
It became rich off of the slave labor of black slaves.
Genocide was committed of Indians after taking their land.

Since then - the courts/congress/executive branch has been stacked
in whites favor.

Now, non-whites are just barely starting to come into the picture and are starting to reflect what this country looks like -

but whites are rebelling and are angry and white supremacy is gaining traction and is getting out of hand.

I'm not angry.

Why are you?

Everything you currently believe to be true is getting out of hand if you read the MSM site of your choice.

Racism is a problem. Even people who acknowledge this and push this notion daily are participating in it because they are using racial identity politics. Strange this only occurred after Trump was elected but white supremacy has existed for a long, long time.

FrostKing
03-17-2019, 01:06 PM
OP: whites have advantages

Democrats: we want to eliminate their advantages

OP: why not happy?

Spurs Homer
03-17-2019, 01:12 PM
Everything you currently believe to be true is getting out of hand if you read the MSM site of your choice.

Racism is a problem. Even people who acknowledge this and push this notion daily are participating in it because they are using racial identity politics. Strange this only occurred after Trump was elected but white supremacy has existed for a long, long time.

Somewhat true - ok fair -

except -

a bit disingenuos when you throw the trump bit -

lets be honest - DJT - espouses white supremacist garbage - he encourages that garbage and refuses to denounce it.

So yes - white supremacy has existed -
heck - I am even going further and admitting that white supremacy is actually what this country is founded on.

Truth hurts but it is true. If stealing the Indians land and completely eradicating their race and enslaving the blacks to get richer is not proof enough- I really don't know what is.

DJT is the symptom but a big one he is really "exciting" the hate filled idiots out there and it will not end well at all. I just hope that someone addresses -the main thing;

why all the anger when you are winning big already?

Go out on the court, don't turnover the ball, run out the clock if that is your best cowardly move and get your W - earned/deserved or not.

Be graceful.

I would play out the clock - get the W - and commend the opponents for trying and allowing the rigged system to continue. I would take my inflated salary and try to enjoy what this country already gave me.

Spurs Homer
03-17-2019, 01:13 PM
Would affirmative action be like a special 5 point shot?

For someone with your takes - that is actually a really appropriate one lol.

Yes - it would be a 5 pt shot and I hope the mixed-race team has a couple of steph curry's - to at least lose by less than

75 pts!

Spurs Homer
03-17-2019, 01:15 PM
OP: whites have advantages

Democrats: we want to eliminate their advantages

OP: why not happy?

Not quite.

whites have advantages

dems want to try to even the playing field - just a tiny bit - it will never be even - but just a tiny bit of improvement

-

FrostKing
03-17-2019, 01:18 PM
Not quite.

whites have advantages

dems want to try to even the playing field - just a tiny bit - it will never be even - but just a tiny bit of improvement

-
Why would it be even once Whites are outnumbered?

"The game" doesn't pause or end at 50/50. Furthermore the other team is bitter over past defeats (slavery) and wants to run up the score

Spurs Homer
03-17-2019, 01:28 PM
Why would it be even once Whites are outnumbered?

"The game" doesn't pause or end at 50/50. Furthermore the other team is bitter over past defeats (slavery) and wants to run up the score

BOOM! A revealing TRUTH!

There is a huge truth there - FEAR!

Of course - only when someone has done evil to others do they think this way (not you - white oppressors) -

only after knowing that what they did - might lead to evil being returned.

Why? Don't you think that non-whites learned anything?

I think just the opposite. I think that when people have suffered and have known the indignity of always coming up short in a system that was rigged against them learn empathy.
They know how to suffer. They know what suffering means. They understand that they do not want

"minority whites" to go through what they have been put through.

I hope so anyway - or we are all fucked.

I do not believe that whites fears about being the minority will be realized - I think whites will find out that their fears were unfounded and that everyone was better off without that rigged system.

FrostKing
03-17-2019, 01:43 PM
BOOM! A revealing TRUTH!

There is a huge truth there - FEAR!

Of course - only when someone has done evil to others do they think this way (not you - white oppressors) -

only after knowing that what they did - might lead to evil being returned.

Why? Don't you think that non-whites learned anything?

I think just the opposite. I think that when people have suffered and have known the indignity of always coming up short in a system that was rigged against them learn empathy.
They know how to suffer. They know what suffering means. They understand that they do not want

"minority whites" to go through what they have been put through.

I hope so anyway - or we are all fucked.

I do not believe that whites fears about being the minority will be realized - I think whites will find out that their fears were unfounded and that everyone was better off without that rigged system.
The system is rigged for the wealthy.

In Capitalism you scrap and fight for every inch. There is no common goal bringing us together in a multicultural society. It is all $$$. And minorities won't one day say "you know what, we feel satisfied with our current situation and we are giving up our advantages" for example scholarships. There were no scholarships for Europeans at my school even though the largest demographic was Hispanic.

What you will likely see is ethnic groups going after each other. Blacks increasingly bitter at the growing Asian population - which is supposed to double by 2100.

koriwhat
03-17-2019, 02:01 PM
Not quite.

whites have advantages

-

nah, you're just a retarded loon and we need to bring back institutions to house crazies like yourself once again.