PDA

View Full Version : Give out all A’s!

Rummpd
03-18-2019, 09:31 PM
What a win after GS came on strong. Stone cold clutch shots etc. One of best regular season wins since crushing the Raptors.

offset formation
03-18-2019, 09:33 PM
#Facts

r0drig0lac
03-18-2019, 09:34 PM
Pop: A+
no dwarf on the court in the last 5 minutes, keep up the good work Greg

spurraider21
03-18-2019, 09:35 PM
when the warriors made their run and got it down to 2 (or they might have tied it, not sure)... i didnt think we'd be able to hold them off. great effort by the good guys

Millennial_Messiah
03-18-2019, 09:36 PM
when the warriors made their run and got it down to 2 (or they might have tied it, not sure)... i didnt think we'd be able to hold them off. great effort by the good guys

for all the talky talk, the nuggets are back to even with them, GSW might not get HCA throughout and Denver is a very tough place to win on the road.

Spurs are only 7 games behind the Dubfags, believe it or not

south side spur
03-18-2019, 09:37 PM
Forbes gets an F- as usual but everyone else gets A’s I agree.

GAustex
03-18-2019, 09:39 PM
Forbes struggled

Rummpd
03-18-2019, 09:42 PM
Ok Forbes no A but maybe he helped with GS bricking first part of game (missed first quarter).

John B
03-18-2019, 09:43 PM
Fuck yeah! This is the most focused after the Raptors win. This team can do it if they believe enough

8FOR!3
03-18-2019, 09:46 PM
What was the closing lineup? I already forgot.

I'd like it to be White/DeRozan/Gay/Aldridge/Poeltl or Bertans/Aldridge instead of Poeltl if we need less size and more shooting. Belinelli and Bertans being in the game at the same time also seems to work out well.

D-Robinson 50 fan
03-18-2019, 09:46 PM

I was so happy not to see Mills and Forbes together a lot and especially in the clutch minutes of the game. I hope Pop keeps this in mind for future games.

D-Robinson 50 fan
03-18-2019, 09:48 PM

I'd like it to be White/DeRozan/Gay/Aldridge/Poeltl or Bertans/Aldridge instead of Poeltl if we need less size and more shooting. Belinelli and Bertans being in the game at the same time also seems to work out well.

White, DeRozan, Bertans, Gay, and Aldridge finishes the game or played the clutch minutes

8FOR!3
03-18-2019, 09:57 PM
White, DeRozan, Bertans, Gay, and Aldridge finishes the game or played the clutch minutes

That's probably for the best depending on how Bertans/Poeltl/whoever are playing on a given night.

Was Gay on Durant or Bertans? Or were we in a zone? I was so focused on us winning I wasn't paying attention to the details lol.

John B
03-18-2019, 09:58 PM
We have the line-up to go toe-to-toe with their line-up. That Demar defense by Demar on Kyle was great. And White can bother Curry

FkLA
03-18-2019, 10:04 PM
for all the talky talk, the nuggets are back to even with them, GSW might not get HCA throughout and Denver is a very tough place to win on the road.

Spurs are only 7 games behind the Dubfags, believe it or not

Dude they beat them in Denver by like 40 when it was supposed to be some big statement game for the Nuggets. They're pretenders and the Spurs would take them. Srs.

Although it would be ideal if the Spurs got the 4th seed and DEN got the 1st seed. That way we get them in the second round while GS and HOU beat themselves up.

SpursDynasty85
03-18-2019, 10:06 PM

It qas good to see that line up of LMA, Gay, Bertans, DeRozan, and White. Pop doing a great job this season.

YGWHI
03-18-2019, 10:11 PM
What a win!!! Watching Dray/Curry faces tonight...LOVED THAT!!! THANKS POP & THE WHOLE TEAM!!!

D-Robinson 50 fan
03-18-2019, 10:14 PM
That's probably for the best depending on how Bertans/Poeltl/whoever are playing on a given night.

Was Gay on Durant or Bertans? Or were we in a zone? I was so focused on us winning I wasn't paying attention to the details lol.

Bertans guarded Durant until Pop subbed in Rudy. Then Rudy guarded him and Bertans guarded Draymond

Budkin
03-18-2019, 10:16 PM
Best win of the year tbh. This team has truly figured shit out.

Millennial_Messiah
03-18-2019, 10:19 PM
Dude they beat them in Denver by like 40 when it was supposed to be some big statement game for the Nuggets. They're pretenders and the Spurs would take them. Srs.

Although it would be ideal if the Spurs got the 4th seed and DEN got the 1st seed. That way we get them in the second round while GS and HOU beat themselves up.
4th and 5th seed is essentially the same thing minus HCA factor

SpurPadre
03-18-2019, 10:19 PM
What a win after GS came on strong. Stone cold clutch shots etc. One of best regular season wins since crushing the Raptors.

This was a better win in terms of a litmus test. The Raptors game was the more emotionally satisfying win that was diminished a little by the chokejob in Toronto, tbh.

SpurPadre
03-18-2019, 10:20 PM
Best win of the year tbh. This team has truly figured shit out.

At home. We need to have a good showing the remaining 6 road games.

tim_duncan_fan
03-18-2019, 10:37 PM
This team has truly figured shit out.

Calm down. We lost like 8 straight during the RRT.

Tonight was a great sign though.

If we could play focused defense like this every game, we'd be close to elite.

K...
03-18-2019, 10:41 PM
I like that the spurs can kick enough ass to scare Leonard into staying in the East. Dude could never face us in a 7 game series and survive.

DAF86
03-18-2019, 11:33 PM

Our best lineup: White, DeRozan, Bertans, Gay, Aldridge.

DAF86
03-18-2019, 11:41 PM
Bertans guarded Durant until Pop subbed in Rudy. Then Rudy guarded him and Bertans guarded Draymond

Bertans was on Durant with Gay on the floor, and was doing a pretty damn good job untill Durant got a couple of baskets and Pop switched Gay into him. But on the very next play Gay fucked up and allowed a back door to Durant that ended on and-one.

I actually like Bertans on Durant. He has the best combination of size and deceptive quickness to stay in front of Durant of all the players in our roster. Also, Bertans' main flaw on D: strength, isn't much of a problem against toothpick Durant, tbh.