PDA

View Full Version : Patty still struggles vs Warriors

illusioNtEk
03-18-2019, 10:25 PM
Anybody notice this still? Who's paying attention? Patty just sucks vs this team... period.

Good win for our boys tonight... we showed alot of energy and hope we can carry this on away games. If KD leaves the Warriors I think LMA might win a title soon.... LMA deserves one so fucking bad. Good night guys!

Millennial_Messiah
03-18-2019, 10:33 PM
Spurs won't win the championship with this core even if the Warriors fall back to earth next year. Keep dreaming.

TimDunkem
03-18-2019, 10:36 PM
Spurs won't win the championship with this core even if the Warriors fall back to earth next year. Keep dreaming.

Millennial_Messiah
03-18-2019, 10:54 PM
Though, I will admit... if the Warriors fall back to being an average 3-5 seed playoff team, the entire NBA could be wide open for the first time in over a decade with LeBron out of the east/no clear cut favorite there...

MultiTroll
03-18-2019, 11:31 PM
Anybody notice this still?
How could one not. :rollin
It's almost like 4 on 5.
One of the funniest was when he was in perfect position and had the Golden guy *boxed out* for the O rebound. All the Golden guy did was reach above his head and tap it to himself for the Golden O rebound and then they scored. He's also so easily rubbed out on a screen. But great win tonight. 'Course the Warriors missed about 20 open shots. That ain't gonna happen in a series.

Ya no way Patty n Pop do not get exposed in a series if Popped is gonna stick with his chosen Leader.

But at least he hit an open three and had that cool driving layup vs Curry for the +1.

R. DeMurre
03-18-2019, 11:43 PM
A 6'0" player is always going to struggle in switching situations, no matter how good he is or how hard he plays. That's just an NBA reality.

R. DeMurre
03-18-2019, 11:49 PM
A 6'0" player is always going to struggle in switching situations, no matter how good he is or how hard he plays. That's just an NBA reality.

This is also why I think too much is made of the Isaiah Thomas situation in Boston. There was no way Danny Ainge was going to max him out.
I.T. thought he deserved a huge contract, but Ainge is way too crafty to commit that much money to a 5'7" PG who ranked dead last in the NBA in defensive rating. I feel for I.T. and his bad luck, but he wasn't getting a max contract.

MultiTroll
03-18-2019, 11:51 PM
Watching closely tonight multiple times CIA Pop had Patty and or Forbes guarding a 6'7" or taller Warrior by design, not due to a switch.

Mugen
03-18-2019, 11:53 PM
:lol It's not a Warriors problem tbh

TDMVPDPOY
03-19-2019, 12:29 AM
patty has been exposed defensively

nobody even refs take him serious on defense when he puts his body on the line...chocking ur head backwards to sell a foul? good luck with that shit

szkorhetz
03-19-2019, 03:57 AM
Patty defended Leonard pretty well, TBH.

Millennial_Messiah
03-19-2019, 06:35 AM

and no way Mills is six feet tall.

Mr. Body
03-19-2019, 07:26 AM
I'm not sure what you're expecting from a backup PG against one of the best scoring lineups the game has ever seen.