PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump

Avant
03-21-2019, 03:56 AM
I have never heard any name in my life as many times as I have heard Donald Trump.

One of my dailey routines is my morning coffee and CNN. Won't pretend to be into politics, I'm not. But, watching how Trump goes about his business is unlike anything I've ever seen. What is wrong with this guy, is he totally oblivious to who he is suppose to be? He doesn't get....President of the United States of America, and what that means? How he is suppose to act in that position is a mystery to him?

I don't want this clown impeached, I want him to take a beating come election time. Watch how he acts in losing.

What really gets me is how in the hell did this freak ever become our president? But, he is the best example of.....anyone can be the president, here in the land of the free.

I'm all for if we find a guy who can do the job then keep him as long as we are happy with him,this changing things after 4or8 years makes no sense at all, why mess up a good thing? I know...but the constitution says.......fuck that, its time for a change.

Speaking of the constitution, this world is nothing like it was back then, so why are we stuck with something that really has shit to do with how things are today? First off, no we can't bare arms, we are way too fucked to handle that responsibility anymore, and dump freedom of speech, we are simply too violent for that today.

Dr. Phil for President.

FrostKing
03-21-2019, 04:30 AM
U wot m8

Avant
03-21-2019, 05:09 PM
U wot m8

Imagine 20 years of Donald Trump at the helm?

Chris
03-21-2019, 05:53 PM
Mockingbird Media and Deep State is under attack. You're going to hear the name Trump as long as you continue to watch the drivel on television and look to professional agitators for your political opinions.

spurraider21
03-21-2019, 05:54 PM
as long as you continue to watch the drivel on television and look to professional agitators for your political opinions.
like infowars and judicial watch?

Chris
03-21-2019, 06:04 PM
like infowars and judicial watch?

I can't watch Infowars even if I wanted to because they got de-platformed from Twitter and Youtube. Why do you think Judicial Watch and Infowars (Alex Jones) are professional agitators? Also you seem to think I get my political opinion from Infowars and Judicial Watch. Why is that? I doubt your response will be longer that 5-10 words much like most of your shit posting on this forum. Always trying to compare something to get a laugh. Cynical and tedious.

spurraider21
03-21-2019, 06:09 PM
I can't watch Infowars even if I wanted to because they got de-platformed from Twitter and Youtube. Why do you think Judicial Watch and Infowars (Alex Jones) are professional agitators? Also you seem to think I get my political opinion from Infowars and Judicial Watch. Why is that? I doubt your response will be longer that 5-10 words much like most of your shit posting on this forum. Always trying to compare something to get a laugh. Cynical and tedious.
i wasnt aware that twitter and youtube are the only places you can get information

its easy to see where you get your news from because almost all your content here is just retweets of the same select sources. lately judicial watch has been about 85% of your content. beyond that its that posobiec dude. you've also voiced your adoration for alex jones, paul joseph watson, etc

and yeah yeah everybody besides your bubble is satanic, etc

Avant
03-21-2019, 10:29 PM
Mockingbird Media and Deep State is under attack. You're going to hear the name Trump as long as you continue to watch the drivel on television and look to professional agitators for your political opinions.

Hell, the guy just called me right now...WOW!

me...hello
caller...this is Donald Trump....
me..hanging up.

Millennial_Messiah
03-21-2019, 11:36 PM
Avante likely voted for him in 2016

Avant
03-22-2019, 12:08 AM
Avante likely voted for him in 2016

I've never voted for anyone ever, yep, just don't care.

Othyus Lalanne
03-22-2019, 02:25 AM
I have never heard any name in my life as many times as I have heard Donald Trump.

One of my dailey routines is my morning coffee and CNN. Won't pretend to be into politics, I'm not. But, watching how Trump goes about his business is unlike anything I've ever seen. What is wrong with this guy, is he totally oblivious to who he is suppose to be? He doesn't get....President of the United States of America, and what that means? How he is suppose to act in that position is a mystery to him?

I don't want this clown impeached, I want him to take a beating come election time. Watch how he acts in losing.

What really gets me is how in the hell did this freak ever become our president? But, he is the best example of.....anyone can be the president, here in the land of the free.

I'm all for if we find a guy who can do the job then keep him as long as we are happy with him,this changing things after 4or8 years makes no sense at all, why mess up a good thing? I know...but the constitution says.......fuck that, its time for a change.

Speaking of the constitution, this world is nothing like it was back then, so why are we stuck with something that really has shit to do with how things are today? First off, no we can't bare arms, we are way too fucked to handle that responsibility anymore, and dump freedom of speech, we are simply too violent for that today.

Dr. Phil for President.

The Constitution is a very timely document. No idea wtf you are talking about.

Millennial_Messiah
03-22-2019, 10:12 AM
Dump freedom of speech is the most retarded thing I've heard in 2019 :lol

Avant
03-22-2019, 03:49 PM
The Constitution is a very timely document. No idea wtf you are talking about.

How close are we today to back in the day when the constitution was written?

Avant
03-22-2019, 03:53 PM
Dump freedom of speech is the most retarded thing I've heard in 2019 :lol

Nothing retarded about it at all. We shouldn't be able to just form at the mouth.

Millennial_Messiah
03-22-2019, 05:44 PM
Nothing retarded about it at all. We shouldn't be able to just form at the mouth.

Suppressing / criminalizing what comes out of one's mouth is the ultimate fast track to fascism.

Avant
03-22-2019, 05:51 PM
Suppressing / criminalizing what comes out of one's mouth is the ultimate fast track to fascism.

Way too many wacko's out there today, way too many who need to simply shut the fuck up. Look at al the places on the internet where the bad guys mingle talking some pretty scarey shit. Why is this allowed?

Millennial_Messiah
03-22-2019, 05:59 PM
Way too many wacko's out there today, way too many who need to simply shut the fuck up. Look at al the places on the internet where the bad guys mingle talking some pretty scarey shit. Why is this allowed?

They certainly do need to shut the fuck up, but criminalizing non-threatening speech (hateful or not) is fascist dictatorship.

Threats are a different story.

A guy on Youtube...

"I hate Obama/Trump and think he deserves to get cancer and die in a fire" ... perfectly acceptable under the law. Wrong? Perhaps. But not a crime.
"I hate Obama/Trump and I'm going to go to the White House and bomb/shoot/gas/whatever his arse"... that's a threat. Depending on background could be misdemeanor or felony.

Avant
03-22-2019, 06:04 PM
They certainly do need to shut the fuck up, but criminalizing non-threatening speech (hateful or not) is fascist dictatorship.

Threats are a different story.

A guy on Youtube...

"I hate Obama/Trump and think he deserves to get cancer and die in a fire" ... perfectly acceptable under the law. Wrong? Perhaps. But not a crime.
"I hate Obama/Trump and I'm going to go to the White House and bomb/shoot/gas/whatever his arse"... that's a threat. Depending on background could be misdemeanor or felony.

You are at the football game with your kids.

Some drunk.....kill that mutherducker, what a pussy.

You....excuse me but could you watch the lingo, kids here ok?

Some drunk..fuck you and your kids.

What law was broken?

Millennial_Messiah
03-22-2019, 06:06 PM
You are at the football game with your kids.

Some drunk.....kill that mutherducker, what a pussy.

You....excuse me but could you watch the lingo, kids here ok?

Some drunk..fuck you and your kids.

What law was broken?

None. It's speech. And based on connotation of scenario he's definitely not going to kill someone.

I'm talking about someone serious like the NZ Muslim shooter from last week or the Virgin Killer from 2014... that went online and made videos of how they're going to plot to kill people... that is a threat and those guys should be penalized and at the very least, have their gun privileges revoked.

Avant
03-22-2019, 06:27 PM
None. It's speech. And based on connotation of scenario he's definitely not going to kill someone.

I'm talking about someone serious like the NZ Muslim shooter from last week or the Virgin Killer from 2014... that went online and made videos of how they're going to plot to kill people... that is a threat and those guys should be penalized and at the very least, have their gun privileges revoked.

So some drunk can ruin another persons good time because he has freedom of speech? I'm saying no he can't talk like that. fuck freedom of speech.

So there are degrees of just where can freedom of speech go? Isn't that what I'm saying?

Millennial_Messiah
03-23-2019, 12:28 AM
So some drunk can ruin another persons good time because he has freedom of speech? I'm saying no he can't talk like that. fuck freedom of speech.

So there are degrees of just where can freedom of speech go? Isn't that what I'm saying?
In that scenario,

1. The security at the ballgame (and/or the stadium management) has every right to eject the guest causing a ruckus.

2. The police may get involved if the raucous guest attempts to fight off security or disobey their warnings/repeated attempts to remove them from the stadium area.

3. The police/government has NO RIGHT to criminalize, detain, or incarcerate him for his speech. That is against the 1st Amendment and the very foundation of any first-world free society. Take away free speech, and you might as well be fuckin' Malaysia.

Avant
03-23-2019, 12:57 AM
In that scenario,

1. The security at the ballgame (and/or the stadium management) has every right to eject the guest causing a ruckus.

2. The police may get involved if the raucous guest attempts to fight off security or disobey their warnings/repeated attempts to remove them from the stadium area.

3. The police/government has NO RIGHT to criminalize, detain, or incarcerate him for his speech. That is against the 1st Amendment and the very foundation of any first-world free society. Take away free speech, and you might as well be fuckin' Malaysia.

Free speech as long as it doesn't disrupt others.

Millennial_Messiah
03-23-2019, 01:03 AM
Free speech as long as it doesn't disrupt others.

i.e. you can heckle Ron Artest all you want, call him a faggot, but throw a beer in his face and you get arrested. Or, beat the shit out of and THEN arrested.

Othyus Lalanne
03-23-2019, 01:32 AM

So what percentage of the NBA fandom cannot watch the last minutes of a game 7 from now on?

You would deny the proletariat the right to express frustration?

How close are we today to back in the day when the constitution was written?

Does it matter in what year was the wheel invented if it still works?

Care to explain the rise in the number wacko population?

Because your weak stomach does not trump feedom.

Avant
03-23-2019, 01:46 AM
i.e. you can heckle Ron Artest all you want, call him a faggot, but throw a beer in his face and you get arrested. Or, beat the shit out of and THEN arrested.

Why is anyone allowed to heckle anyone?

Avant
03-23-2019, 01:50 AM
So what percentage of the NBA fandom cannot watch the last minutes of a game 7 from now on?

You would deny the proletariat the right to express frustration?

Does it matter in what year was the wheel invented if it still works?

Care to explain the rise in the number wacko population?

Because your weak stomach does not trump feedom.

Just use common sense is all I'm saying.

cop pulls you over.

you....ah...why did you stop me?
cop...can I see your license, registration and proof of insurance?
you....I asked you a question dickhead.

Freedom of speech?

When around kids watch your mouth, in with a group of strangers watch your mouth, no ya can't just anything ya want.

Admissions Office
03-23-2019, 02:32 AM
Dear Avante,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a Chumpette. As you may know, we have low but unyielding standards. You currently do not meet them. Your application at this time is being rejected. And it's not us, it's you.

Fuck off kindly.

Avant
03-23-2019, 02:42 AM
Dear Avante,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a Chumpette. As you may know, we have low but unyielding standards. You currently do not meet them. Your application at this time is being rejected. And it's not us, it's you.

Fuck off kindly.

Is this that THE NORMAL POSTER?

Millennial_Messiah
03-23-2019, 07:15 AM
It's the nature of sports and entertainment.

Just like KKK/Antifa rallies. They can shout whatever and hold signs, that's fine, but they have physical lines they cannot cross. There's always security personnel with guns to make sure there's no violence.

Othyus Lalanne
03-23-2019, 09:17 AM
Just use common sense is all I'm saying.

cop pulls you over.

you....ah...why did you stop me?
cop...can I see your license, registration and proof of insurance?
you....I asked you a question dickhead.

Freedom of speech?

When around kids watch your mouth, in with a group of strangers watch your mouth, no ya can't just anything ya want.

How may times do you think the average American deals with cops in a year?

Depends on the situation.

Depends on the situation.

Othyus Lalanne
03-23-2019, 09:18 AM

Some players lack character and deserve it.

DeAndre Jordan's mom picking up the phone when Marc Cuban called...

Lebron Lebronning...