PDA

View Full Version : The Experiment - Ignore Avante

SpursforSix
03-21-2019, 03:26 PM
Currently, I've only got Cosmored and FatFreddy on ignore. In general, I'm against using the ignore feature.
But just thinking it would be interesting to see what would happen if everyone collectively put Avante on ignore.
Would he go away? Would he continue to desperately seek attention with inane posts and non sequitur lists?
Looks like he'll never be banned so I think I'm gonna take the plunge and try to never see an Avante post again.
I think it will be somewhat liberating.

SpursforSix
03-21-2019, 03:27 PM
Holy fuck...I feel better already.

Spurminator
03-21-2019, 03:44 PM
I've been conducting this experiment personally for years. Can confirm, it's an improvement.

Avant
03-21-2019, 03:45 PM
SFS, my threads generate far more action than yours do.

Example

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276897&p=9632618#post9632618

People come here to fuck around, talk shit in hiding they'd never say to your face. I get that and do what will bring the heat, people love talking shit.

Dude, nobody pays any REAL attention to..saw a good movie. Where is the fun in that, I want to have some fun, oh no no don't call me a pedo...

Pedo
Pedo
Pedo
Pedo
Pedo

Ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone taking this shit as serious as you appear to be doing shouldn't be. This place is the one place out there where we can act like freak ass monkies so we do. Dude, there are places out there where....fuck.....gets you banned. A back and forth argument gets you a warning. We are real lucky here to have the freedom we do. So take advantage of it, and I do.

However this ends up how about you do ignore me, you are FAR too serious.

SpursforSix
03-21-2019, 03:45 PM
I've been conducting this experiment personally for years. Can confirm, it's an improvement.

what happens if he quotes me? does that show up on my alert list?

Avant
03-21-2019, 03:51 PM

SFS....here's the deal.

As long as you don't talk about me I will never talk to you or about you. I will never post in your threads as long as I'm not mentioned.

You are just too serious dude.

SpursforSix
03-21-2019, 03:59 PM
Ah...so it does show up in my alerts. I guess I'll just have to have the self discipline to not read his responses.

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to successfully carry this out.

Avant
03-21-2019, 04:07 PM
Ah...so it does show up in my alerts. I guess I'll just have to have the self discipline to not read his responses.

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to successfully carry this out.

You make no sense guy, one minute it's Avante jokes the next, ignore Avante......weird.

'Don't think it needs much explanation. The world needs more laughter in it.

What's black, white, and yellow and red all over?

Avante's child rape victims"

Dude, not everybody wants to be bored with movie talk ok guy? And when ya post a thread about being an expert in things you know nothing about, why?

SFS ...PLEASE...ignore me, ok?

That will be the last time we talk unless you talk about Avante.....ok?

I'd love to have a guy to mess with who knows all the shit I do, that joust is why a lot of people do this. They have fun with the battle.

This...saw a movie today, it was....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~ ~~~~~

Avant
03-21-2019, 04:25 PM
I ignore a few posters here because they take this stuff way too seriously. I have always been under the assumption this was a place to goof around, where else would.....you pedo....be allowed? I act accordingly, yep....fuck around.

Do all of us need to be serious and stop with all the crap? Start acting like mature adults? None of us act like we do here anywhere else and we all know that. We bring our worst because we can.

SFS has made me think, should I be serious, stop fucking around? Hmmmm?

pgardn
03-21-2019, 04:43 PM
I ignore a few posters here because they take this stuff way too seriously. I have always been under the assumption this was a place to goof around, where else would.....you pedo....be allowed? I act accordingly, yep....fuck around.

Do all of us need to be serious and stop with all the crap? Start acting like mature adults? None of us act like we do here anywhere else and we all know that. We bring our worst because we can.

SFS has made me think, should I be serious, stop fucking around? Hmmmm?

You already proposed this and you could not contain yourself.
At least be honest.

Avant
03-21-2019, 04:47 PM
You already proposed this and you could not contain yourself.
At least be honest.

I think it was more.

Avante....Tyreek Hill is the one with legit world class speed.
poster....fuck that.
Avante....why the attitude?
poster....and fuck you.

THEN.....Avante...well fuck you.

spurraider21
03-21-2019, 06:03 PM
Would he go away?
no

Would he continue to desperately seek attention with inane posts and non sequitur lists?.
yes. he already does this. he'll have dozens of consecutive posts in a thread that nobody else participates in. he treats this place like a diary, which is why i suggested he just open a microsoft word doc and jot down his thoughts there at all times.

but you know what? i'm joining you in this movement and putting avante on ignore

Chris
03-21-2019, 06:08 PM
no

yes. he already does this. he'll have dozens of consecutive posts in a thread that nobody else participates in. he treats this place like a diary, which is why i suggested he just open a microsoft word doc and jot down his thoughts there at all times.

but you know what? i'm joining you in this movement and putting avante on ignore

You won't last a month. You're a fart catcher if ever there was one.

spurraider21
03-21-2019, 06:09 PM
right now my ignore list consists of cosmored, fatfreddy, boutons, UNT/millenialmessiah

avante has joined the party

spurraider21
03-21-2019, 06:14 PM
You won't last a month. You're a fart catcher if ever there was one.
didnt you put like 10 people on ignore last week because we said hail satan :lmao... and now you're back responding to all of us

Chris
03-21-2019, 06:20 PM
didnt you put like 10 people on ignore last week because we said hail satan :lmao... and now you're back responding to all of us

I admit when I make mistakes, and I had a lapse in judgment. After some reconsideration, I decided to turn the other cheek. boots is still on ignore for spamming articles, but at least he admits he is trolling/shitposting.

SpursforSix
03-21-2019, 06:35 PM
no

Thumbs up emoji.

He used to provide a funny moment here and there but they’ve become few and far between. Actually non existent now. I figure I’ve just recaptured at least one hour of my life back.

benefactor
03-21-2019, 07:11 PM
Eh...I don't have to. I've shaqoverdudley.gif'd him so many times that he doesn't talk to me anymore. Probably because I outed him and his family here.:lol

BD24
03-21-2019, 07:46 PM
I hope you will still be telling your daily jokes tbh. I will join you in this endeavor

SpursforSix
03-21-2019, 08:15 PM
Eh...I don't have to. I've shaqoverdudley.gif'd him so many times that he doesn't talk to me anymore. Probably because I outed him and his family here.:lol

Fair enough. We need someone here vigilant and ready to drop the nuke on him if he continues.

SpursforSix
03-21-2019, 08:17 PM
I hope you will still be telling your daily jokes tbh. I will join you in this endeavor

Of course. Me ignoring Avante has nothing to do with my desire, nay...responsibility, to lift everyone’s lives with a bit of humor.

Blake
03-21-2019, 08:25 PM
You are just too serious dude.

This post. It is rich.

Blake
03-21-2019, 08:26 PM

:lmao

Trill Clinton
03-21-2019, 08:28 PM
What did fat Freddy do to y'all lol

spurraider21
03-21-2019, 08:34 PM
What did fat Freddy do to y'all lol
he's cosmored's alter ego

spams just as much as he does lol

Millennial_Messiah
03-21-2019, 08:56 PM
no

He'll just make another alt?

Avant
03-21-2019, 09:15 PM
He'll just make another alt?

Maybe I do need to cool the crap and just act like everybody else here. Let's see what happens.

I post seriously other places but that is because ya have to.

Millennial_Messiah
03-21-2019, 09:31 PM
Maybe I do need to cool the crap and just act like everybody else else. Let's see what happens.

I post seriously other places but that is because ya have to.

jeez... 1,188 posts in a month with that account alone... does your family even love you enough to pay you attention?

chunticakes
03-21-2019, 09:31 PM

Second.

Avant
03-21-2019, 09:51 PM
jeez... 1,188 posts in a month with that account alone... does your family even love you enough to pay you attention?

Where is everyone right now?

Millennial_Messiah
03-21-2019, 09:52 PM
Where is everyone right now?

not obsessing over being a celebrity on an internet message board.

Avant
03-21-2019, 10:07 PM
not obsessing over being a celebrity on an internet message board.

How do you know that?

johnsmith
03-21-2019, 10:08 PM
I don’t come here much anymore for the sole reason that svante annoys the fuck out of me....I’m going to join the campaign....he’s now my only poster on ignore.

Cheers!

johnsmith
03-21-2019, 10:10 PM
That felt good

Avant
03-21-2019, 10:12 PM
I don’t come here much anymore for the sole reason that svante annoys the fuck out of me....I’m going to join the campaign....he’s now my only poster on ignore.

Cheers!

There is a God, FINALLY rid of this cronic wahwahwah.

This guy would come here and the only thing he ever did was search me out and here he came with that wimper wahwahwah crap. Threads all over the place to post in, but I was all he wanted to do, yep....strange.

Millennial_Messiah
03-21-2019, 10:52 PM
No such thing as sky guy, but there is pollution in Porterville.

Bynumite
03-22-2019, 03:52 AM
Got nothing against him but his walls of text bore me. I usually just scroll down past his posts tbh imho, been doing so for years.

Spurminator
03-22-2019, 09:31 AM

To clarify, I don't have him on ignore. I just don't engage him or read his posts.

SpursforSix
03-22-2019, 09:36 AM
To clarify, I don't have him on ignore. I just don't engage him or read his posts.

Yeah...but I think that he thinks everyone reads his posts. I'm just curious if everyone let him know he's ignored, would he still continue to post.
My guess is that he would. But that would be interesting to me. Someone taking time to post stuff that noone will see.

leemajors
03-22-2019, 09:48 AM
Yeah...but I think that he thinks everyone reads his posts. I'm just curious if everyone let him know he's ignored, would he still continue to post.
My guess is that he would. But that would be interesting to me. Someone taking time to post stuff that noone will see.

I am trying it too, certainly takes less time to scroll through threads.

Millennial_Messiah
03-22-2019, 01:53 PM

if literally everyone put him on ignore, he'd make an alt. ST was better when alts were regulated and it took about 3-6 months to verify an account.

SpursforSix
03-22-2019, 02:13 PM
if literally everyone put him on ignore, he'd make an alt. ST was better when alts were regulated and it took about 3-6 months to verify an account.

That's fine if he makes an alt. Either he'll post the same shit as always and it will be obvious. Or he tries to act normal and have regular conversations. My guess is that he isn't able to act normal though.

Avant
03-22-2019, 03:58 PM
That's fine if he makes an alt. Either he'll post the same shit as always and it will be obvious. Or he tries to act normal and have regular conversations. My guess is that he isn't able to act normal though.

Normal???

Bend over and I'll show you normal.....that's normal?

I ran a 20.00 as a middle school kid.......that's normal (20.00 is what Olympic sprinters run)

Posting ....I need to ignore.......anyone, is normal? I ignore some posters here why announce it? Who does that?

Constantly talking movies/TV shows is normal?

Avant
03-22-2019, 05:48 PM
I got an experiment and it works like this.

I have a lot of other places to do this at but as we all know only here can we do our rabid monkey routine which is more fun than having to act like mature adults. But I can be that mature adult as sucky as that is.

Every day my name isn't mentioned here I will walk right on by never stopping. Can you guys do it?

Let me see three of you....sure we can.....and it starts.

Avant
03-26-2019, 05:39 PM
So far I keep seeing Avante mentioned, what happened to...ignore Avante?

I will walk on by everyday I come here and I am TOTALLY ignored, no mention of Avante at all. Can you do it? So far...nope~~~~~~

You guys aren't the most interesting gang, it's more about the freedom here we don't find anywhere else, when it comes to knowing things, that isn't ST. Dwight Clark a TE....hahahaha~~~ SFS knows track,,,hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~ And none of you REALLY know music.

Here so many of you are do nothings, ya just follow others around leeching off them, other places everyone gets involved. Too many followers here.

Ok starting right now, IGNORE AVANTE.......I don't think ya can do it.

Avant
03-26-2019, 05:48 PM
I'm heading off to a place where EVERYBODY knows Dwight Clark was a WR, knows them blues, nobody calls anybody anything and all act like mature adults.

Yep, boring but.....more interesting.

See ya~~~~~~

Judy Booty
03-26-2019, 05:59 PM
I'm heading off to a place where EVERYBODY knows Dwight Clark was a WR, knows them blues, nobody calls anybody anything and all act like mature adults.

Yep, boring but.....more interesting.

See ya~~~~~~

Hon...I found a pair of bloody Underoos in the garage. Please clean up after yourself.

Avant
03-26-2019, 07:05 PM
Hon...I found a pair of bloody Underoos in the garage. Please clean up after yourself.

Only here is silly shit like this allowed, why?

Millennial_Messiah
03-26-2019, 09:55 PM
Only here is silly shit like this allowed, why?

Why are you talking to your wife like that? I thought you considered yourself a respectful family man.

Avant
03-26-2019, 10:30 PM
Why are you talking to your wife like that? I thought you considered yourself a respectful family man.

Judy....doesn't play this silliness at all, none.

BD24
03-27-2019, 07:46 PM
This has been a smashing success so far for me. It’s been great not having to scroll through pages of list by the old pedo tbh. Thanks for the idea SFS

Avant
03-27-2019, 08:00 PM
This has been a smashing success so far for me. It’s been great not having to scroll through pages of list by the old pedo tbh. Thanks for the idea SFS

There is a God, getting rid of this do nothing but whine.....FINALLY~