PDA

View Full Version : American Vandal

Will Hunting
03-21-2019, 09:29 PM
This show is ridiculous, but has anyone else watched it?

I’m through once episode and dying of laughter :lmao

johnsmith
03-21-2019, 10:12 PM
This show is ridiculous, but has anyone else watched it?

I’m through once episode and dying of laughter :lmao

I started it but my wife was watching it with me....she didn’t find it funny ...I need to go watch it without her.

Will Hunting
03-21-2019, 10:34 PM
I started it but my wife was watching it with me....she didn’t find it funny ...I need to go watch it without her.
I have a feeling I’m going to get bored with it pretty quickly but it’s hilarious thus far :lol

leemajors
03-22-2019, 07:52 AM
It's pretty funny, but I haven't watched the second season.

SpursforSix
03-22-2019, 09:11 AM
I have a feeling I’m going to get bored with it pretty quickly but it’s hilarious thus far :lol

That's where I ended up. Watched a few of them and laughed my ass off. But less and less with each episode.

Chucho
03-22-2019, 10:16 AM
I started the second season not knowing it was a mockumentary. I laughed my ass off sooooo hard thinking it was real and I was like "how the fuck did I never hear about a "brown out"?". I died a little bit from shame not knowing it was and the magic was ruined.

SpursforSix
03-22-2019, 10:39 AM
I started the second season not knowing it was a mockumentary. I laughed my ass off sooooo hard thinking it was real and I was like "how the fuck did I never hear about a "brown out"?". I died a little bit from shame not knowing it was and the magic was ruined.

lmao. what the fuck. You went through the first season NOT knowing it was a mockumentary?????

But then again...you're a Bose guy....

Chucho
03-22-2019, 10:42 AM
lmao. what the fuck. You went through the first season NOT knowing it was a mockumentary?????

But then again...you're a Bose guy....

No, I didn't watch the first season at all. I don't follow trends. Makes sense that a Beats guy does.

Chucho
03-22-2019, 10:43 AM
Didn't even know the first season existed. And that's why I thought the second season was legit, I thought it was another awesome Netflix docuseries.

SpursforSix
03-22-2019, 10:44 AM
No, I didn't watch the first season at all. I don't follow trends. Makes sense that a Beats guy does.

hey...having trouble finding the blue jay discussion. any idea where that was at?

Chucho
03-22-2019, 10:53 AM
hey...having trouble finding the blue jay discussion. any idea where that was at?

Zero idea. But you remember it, too, right?

SpursforSix
03-22-2019, 10:54 AM

for sure. I can find references to it but can't seem to find his original stupid opinion

SpursforSix
03-22-2019, 10:57 AM

ah...just found it. wasn't MM. was apalesic. I made a comment that it was "MM level of ignorant".

leemajors
03-22-2019, 10:57 AM
for sure. I can find references to it but can't seem to find his original stupid opinion

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227617&page=9&highlight=blue+jays+peck

it wasn't him that said it but here it is.

Chucho
03-22-2019, 10:58 AM
ah...just found it. wasn't MM. was apalesic. I made a comment that it was "MM level of ignorant".

Is that the guy who had sex with his aunt or something like that?

SpursforSix
03-22-2019, 10:58 AM
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227617&page=9&highlight=blue+jays+peck

it wasn't him that said it but here it is.

thanks...just found it.

SpursforSix
03-22-2019, 10:59 AM
Is that the guy who had sex with his aunt or something like that?

that's funny as hell that you say that. because for the longest time, I thought that was guitar dude / mm.
But yes...I think that was the guy who had sex with his aunt.

Will Hunting
03-22-2019, 04:29 PM
I only watched the first season because I was at Arizona the same time that the main actor was and he's hilarious, but it's way surpassed expectations so far.

Reck
03-22-2019, 08:11 PM
It's pretty funny, but I haven't watched the second season.

Same.

First season was funny and stroke a nice balance of funny and the absurd. Having watched the trailer for season 2, it just doesn't call my attention. It's a put off actually.