PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Where are the barrels at? Dlo knocks out lebron!

RGMCSE
03-23-2019, 07:42 AM
This forum is dead. Y’all fuckers really gonna let the fakers fans off the hook?

Lk1KJ3LXu-0

baseline bum
03-23-2019, 07:54 AM
It's pretty chickenshit that Silver was going to drop the hammer on New Orleans for tanking but is ok with the Lolkers doing it.

LkrFan
03-23-2019, 09:27 AM
It's pretty chickenshit that Silver was going to drop the hammer on New Orleans for tanking but is ok with the Lolkers doing it.

:toast

baseline bum
03-23-2019, 09:50 AM

Ain't it too early to be pounding micheladas?

LkrFan
03-23-2019, 10:04 AM
Ain't it too early to be pounding micheladas?

:lol - nope.

I knew the organic tank was on the second LBJ "got hurt" vs the Dubs. Maginka and Klutch couldn't trump Boston's offer to pry AD out of Nawlins. Then they asked "what if we throw in a 2019 lottery pick with your choice of our young core?" ;)

baseline bum
03-23-2019, 10:07 AM
:lol - nope.

I knew the organic tank was on the second LBJ "got hurt" vs the Dubs. Maginka and Klutch couldn't trump Boston's offer to pry AD out of Nawlins. Then they asked "what if we throw in a 2019 lottery pick with your choice of our young core?" ;)

The choice of your young core now has zero trade value thanks to his DVT. Those five games after the allstar break are going to be the highlight of his career.

LkrFan
03-23-2019, 10:17 AM
The choice of your young core now has zero trade value thanks to his DVT. Those five games after the allstar break are going to be the highlight of his career.

We'll see. They caught it extremely early. I've read he'll be back in 3-4 months.

But hell, I'm on record to say he's our best young asset anyway with the most upside.

I'd rather this 2019 lotto pick to replace Ingram anyway.

Nobody would insure Bosh. If Ingram can't get insurance on his NBA contract, then and only then will I be worried.

baseline bum
03-23-2019, 10:32 AM
We'll see. They caught it extremely early. I've read he'll be back in 3-4 months.

But hell, I'm on record to say he's our best young asset anyway with the most upside.

Nobody would insure Bosh. If Ingram can't get insurance on his NBA contract, then and only then will I be worried.

Replace? :lol

NO wanted all your young scrubs and four picks.

Raven
03-23-2019, 10:50 AM

seems like you still have no issue with the fact your 3 best players are SFs..

Chucho
03-23-2019, 11:03 AM
It's just not fun when there are only 3 LOLaker fans left.

Bernardo is the only ballsy one of the lot and probably the only one with balls. Again, I salute you, Alejandro for standing by a 6 year pile of shit when no one else will.

LkrFan
03-23-2019, 11:28 AM
Replace? :lol

NO wanted all your young scrubs and four picks.

Yeah, switch. Instead taking all our young players, sub Ingram for the 2019 lotto pick, etc etc.

LkrFan
03-23-2019, 11:30 AM
seems like you still have no issue with the fact your 3 best players are SFs..

And? Ever heard of positionless basketball?

Raven
03-23-2019, 11:40 AM
And? Ever heard of positionless basketball?

yes, have you? Why don't you explain to me what makes it work? :lol

LkrFan
03-23-2019, 11:44 AM
yes, have you? Why don't you explain to me what makes it work? :lol

Good players.

KD
Iggy
Dr. Dray

All can handle
All can pass
All can rebound
All can play SF or PF and handle the rock
All can defend multiple positions

Positionless basketball works son.

Raven
03-23-2019, 12:52 PM
Good players.

KD
Iggy
Dr. Dray

All can handle
All can pass
All can rebound
All can play SF or PF and handle the rock
All can defend multiple positions

Positionless basketball works son.

yeah well, as I said, you guys need to start adressing the fact that your 3 best players are all SFs. That's precisely because they can't denfend multiple positions. Unless, of course, if you meant they are equally crappy at all positions..

FrostKing
03-23-2019, 01:01 PM
"Sports talk with an edge."

Jeremy
03-23-2019, 02:44 PM
Imagine how much money could have been won if someone had wanted to bet last summer that the Lakers win total would decrease from last season's 35 wins after adding LeBron James?

Laker_1995
03-23-2019, 05:41 PM
Imagine how much money could have been won if someone had wanted to bet last summer that the Lakers win total would decrease from last season's 35 wins after adding LeBron James?

lowkey lol

RGMCSE
03-25-2019, 09:38 AM

Damn, I wonder if that was even a considered possibility in mainstream media. I'm sure some degenerate in Vegas saw it coming a mile away though,

Jeremy
03-25-2019, 10:35 PM
LeBron seems to want to get to 36 wins. We'll see if they shut him down, though.

RC_Drunkford
03-26-2019, 12:02 AM
Take the L you fuckin Laker faggots :lmao:lmao

DAF86
03-26-2019, 01:44 AM
yeah well, as I said, you guys need to start adressing the fact that your 3 best players are all SFs. That's precisely because they can't denfend multiple positions. Unless, of course, if you meant they are equally crappy at all positions..

Sorry but Marcelo got you, tbh. Having your 3 best player be SF's in today's NBA isn't really a bad thing, tbh. In fact, it can be argued that's actually a good thing.

SF are the best players to defend multiple positions, tbh. A center can't guard a PG and a PG can't guard a center. But a SF can do a pretty damn good job on both these positions on today's NBA.

The problem isn't with your best 3 players being SF's, the problem is with those 3 players being actually good.

I mean a lineup of Kawhi, PG13, Durant, Giannis and Draymond Green would probably be the best defensive squad on the league. Not to mention the best overall.

LkrFan
03-26-2019, 01:53 AM
Sorry but Marcelo got you, tbh. Having your 3 best player be SF's in today's NBA isn't really a bad thing, tbh. In fact, it can be argued that's actually a good thing.

SF are the best players to defend multiple positions, tbh. A center can't guard a PG and a PG can't guard a center. But a SF can do a pretty damn good job on both these positions on today's NBA.

The problem isn't with your best 3 players being SF's, the problem is with those 3 players being actually good.

I mean a lineup of Kawhi, PG13, Durant, Giannis and Draymond Green would probably be the best defensive squad on the league. Not to mention the best overall.

:lol

Raven
03-26-2019, 01:15 PM

oh that i would agree, for sure. It just doesn't apply in the specific case, because all 3 can only guard SFs and badly for the most part too.