Chumpette
03-24-2019, 07:30 PM
:cry CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, Politico, and all the other lied to me? :cry

:cry My worldview has shattered :cry

:cry Two years of belief down the drain :cry

:cry Fuck you, Mueller! :cry

DeadbeatDadCuck
03-24-2019, 08:09 PM
Mueller colluded with Trump! This cannot stand!

DarrinS
03-24-2019, 08:21 PM
Media's shit sandwich is well deserved. And they need to eat every last bite.

hater
03-24-2019, 08:30 PM
:cry CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, Politico, and all the other lied to me? :cry

:cry My worldview has shattered :cry

:cry Two years of belief down the drain :cry

:cry Fuck you, Mueller! :cry

:lmao

Spurtacular
03-24-2019, 08:48 PM

They'll just move on to their next sham like nothing has happened.

DarrinS
03-24-2019, 09:18 PM
They'll just move on to their next sham like nothing has happened.

What else can they do?

Spurtacular
03-24-2019, 09:19 PM
What else can they do?

Heads would roll if they were even pretending to be on the level.

AaronY
03-24-2019, 09:21 PM
Thoughts and prayers for djohn y'all

DMC
03-24-2019, 10:32 PM
They are holding out, hats on inside out and backward hoping for a hail Mary Doug Flutie pass from the SDNY.

DarrinS
03-24-2019, 10:34 PM
They are holding out, hats on inside out and backward hoping for a hail Mary Doug Flutie pass from the SDNY.

Lol, pretty much.

I still remember that game.

DMC
03-24-2019, 10:35 PM
Lol, pretty much.

I still remember that game.

Same, I was watching with my uncle and he came out of his chair to his knees and was like "holy fuck".

DMC
03-24-2019, 10:36 PM
So how long before some sporadic rioting and breaking coffee shop windows?

Mikeanaro
03-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Djohn and boutons disagree with you.

Spurtacular
03-24-2019, 11:45 PM
So how long before some sporadic rioting and breaking coffee shop windows?

Not part of the strategy. Or they wouldn't have announced it on a Friday.

Spurtacular
03-24-2019, 11:48 PM
White House didn't claim executive privilege for anything on this. Quite the stark contrast to other administrations.

:cry "Worst president ever" - Chump :cry

ElNono
03-25-2019, 12:26 AM
White House can only claim executive privilege when another branch of Congress is seeking information. The Special Counsel was authorized by the DOJ, a member of the Executive branch, thus there was scenario where executive privilege would've made sense.

Spurtacular
03-25-2019, 12:55 AM
White House can only claim executive privilege when another branch of Congress is seeking information. The Special Counsel was authorized by the DOJ, a member of the Executive branch, thus there was scenario where executive privilege would've made sense.

Spurious stuff there.

Chris
03-25-2019, 01:01 AM
Spurious stuff there.

ElNono taking me back to my government/economic course senior year. Thank God we have him here to remind us of the basic functions of the three branches of government.

Chris
03-25-2019, 01:01 AM
Probably something he copied and pasted - "Oh that sounds smart!" :lol

ElNono
03-25-2019, 01:41 AM
I don't get mocking education, tbh, it's what prevent people from making stupid statements all the time. But hey, if you want to be a proud ignorant, that's your prerogative.

Pavlov
03-25-2019, 01:43 AM
I don't get mocking education, tbh, it's what prevent people from making stupid statements all the time. But hey, if you want to be a proud ignorant, that's your prerogative.Pearls before swine and all that.

Ignorance seems to be a badge of honor these days.

ElNono
03-25-2019, 01:45 AM
Probably something he copied and pasted - "Oh that sounds smart!" :lol

:lol not everybody is Qhris, some people actually paid attention in school and have their own thoughts...

Mitch
03-25-2019, 08:14 AM
Over 1500 pages of circle jerking delusion from the Trump fan club and this is the climax. Even if you hate the president you'd have to have been delusional to think he'd actually collude with Russia :lol

Will Hunting
03-25-2019, 08:26 AM
Over 1500 pages of circle jerking delusion from the Trump fan club and this is the climax. Even if you hate the president you'd have to have been delusional to think he'd actually collude with Russia :lol
Even more so that he’d leave a trail of evidence that could get him convicted.

The narratives about Trump are also getting inherently contradictory. The same people claiming he ran as a publicity stunt for his brand and didn’t actually expect to win the election (what I believe) also claim he was willing to collude with Russia and open himself up to criminal liability in order to help his chances..

CosmicCowboy
03-25-2019, 08:35 AM
If there was no crime of collusion to begin with then how could justice have been obstructed?

DMC
03-25-2019, 08:36 AM
Even more so that he’d leave a trail of evidence that could get him convicted.

The narratives about Trump are also getting inherently contradictory. The same people claiming he ran as a publicity stunt for his brand and didn’t actually expect to win the election (what I believe) also claim he was willing to collude with Russia and open himself up to criminal liability in order to help his chances..

Same people who think he's dumber than Hillary think he could collude with Russia to win the oval office over her while she couldn't keep her private server secure as sec of state.

DMC
03-25-2019, 08:37 AM
If there was no crime of collusion to begin with then how could justice have been obstructed?

Investigations can be obstructed. Justice is in discovery as well.

rmt
03-25-2019, 09:02 AM

On the other end, I never did see why Russia would want Trump over Hillary because of oil - Trump's for fracking, pipelines, more US oil/gas.

Winehole23
03-25-2019, 09:03 AM
Witch hunter Mueller didn't get the witch.

lol 14 angry Dems.

lol DEEP STATE CONSPIRACY.

rmt
03-25-2019, 09:05 AM
Maybe disruption/chaos? Or just against who they expected to win?

Winehole23
03-25-2019, 09:07 AM
Maybe disruption/chaos? Or just against who they expected to win?if the whole point was to prevent Trump from winning, why did they wait until after the election to mention it to anyone other than US Senators and Reps?

pgardn
03-25-2019, 09:29 AM

Which media?

They have been guessing just like anyone else.
What exactly is the sandwich for?

djohn was told a long, long time ago in his own thread that collusion was a huge stretch. But that obstruction of justice and financial irregularities might be exposed. Those are all still a legal possibility now. There was no question that there were lies about the extent of financial dealings. We all know we have a lying president who is afraid to disclose because he has too many dealings that MIGHT indicate conflict of interest. Obstruction of justice vs. a president throwing around his weight legally has been tested. God help us if a radical from the other side is elected president. Hopefully the blue team does not go along like lap dogs.

This collusion thing was about as likely as Trump finding his 3 million illegal votes. The Democrats knew this as well claiming they just did not know for sure. But were happy that Mueller dug his hand into Trump financial insides. The Republicans never talked much about the financial problem, just sticking with the much safer no collusion.

The biggest surprise for the media that I read is that Donald's kids did not get hit by Mueller. That is by far the biggest surprise. But now its not so much of a surprise considering how dead to rights Mueller had Manafort et al... really a slam dunk, just hoping they got a proper judge. We had an extremely careful and thorough man at the helm of all this which is very good imo.

2020 is looking mighty important. We dont need to function through other institutions due to a nutty liar for 4 more years. But we dont need a vengeance backlash from the blue team that red team has clearly shown. Imagine if Boots/Bonnerific gets their way... Cops getting their payback and more fun stuff...

DMC
03-25-2019, 10:31 AM
Which media?

They have been guessing just like anyone else.
What exactly is the sandwich for?

djohn was told a long, long time ago in his own thread that collusion was a huge stretch. But that obstruction of justice and financial irregularities might be exposed. Those are all still a legal possibility now. There was no question that there were lies about the extent of financial dealings. We all know we have a lying president who is afraid to disclose because he has too many dealings that MIGHT indicate conflict of interest. Obstruction of justice vs. a president throwing around his weight legally has been tested. God help us if a radical from the other side is elected president. Hopefully the blue team does not go along like lap dogs.

This collusion thing was about as likely as Trump finding his 3 million illegal votes. The Democrats knew this as well claiming they just did not know for sure. But were happy that Mueller dug his hand into Trump financial insides. The Republicans never talked much about the financial problem, just sticking with the much safer no collusion.

The biggest surprise for the media that I read is that Donald's kids did not get hit by Mueller. That is by far the biggest surprise. But now its not so much of a surprise considering how dead to rights Mueller had Manafort et al... really a slam dunk, just hoping they got a proper judge. We had an extremely careful and thorough man at the helm of all this which is very good imo.

2020 is looking mighty important. We dont need to function through other institutions due to a nutty liar for 4 more years. But we dont need a vengeance backlash from the blue team that red team has clearly shown. Imagine if Boots/Bonnerific gets their way... Cops getting their payback and more fun stuff...

Gas lighting

pgardn
03-25-2019, 11:03 AM
Gas lighting

From the guy who makes some of the most blantant switch the narrative of the poster arguments.

Laughable you call any argument out.

DMC
03-25-2019, 11:53 AM
From the guy who makes some of the most blantant switch the narrative of the poster arguments.

Laughable you call any argument out.

Not related to gas lighting

koriwhat
03-25-2019, 12:19 PM
Haha you fucking pussies!

Brazil
03-25-2019, 12:37 PM
:lol celebrating the no collusion and forgetting Mueller pretty much demonstrated that Trump worked his whole life with felons and criminals

Winehole23
03-25-2019, 12:40 PM
Alphonse D'Amato is the only modern US pol I can think of who's as mobbed up as Trump.

Lil help?

pgardn
03-25-2019, 06:38 PM
Not related to gas lighting

Yes.

It is.

You labeled an argument.

So before I virtue signal again, do I need to go moral mountaineering with an amoral sherpa?
Is there a name for a person who peruses the internet for the next "in" phrase to describe another poster's posting?
Or do you just collect and list...

Winehole23
03-25-2019, 06:44 PM
Yeah, the comment was unclear.

Who were you gaslighting, pgardn?

DMC
03-25-2019, 07:07 PM
Yes.

It is.

You labeled an argument.

So before I virtue signal again, do I need to go moral mountaineering with an amoral sherpa?
Is there a name for a person who peruses the internet for the next "in" phrase to describe another poster's posting?
Or do you just collect and list...

Do you know what gas lighting means?

pgardn
03-25-2019, 07:11 PM
Yeah, the comment was unclear.

Who were you gaslighting, pgardn?

Apparently The entire board.

And my wife.

pgardn
03-25-2019, 07:15 PM
Do you know what gas lighting means?

Yes.
Im not that good.

You, of all people, should know this.
Remember I type in phrases shrouded in mystery and incompetence.

hater
03-25-2019, 07:29 PM
:lol celebrating the no collusion and forgetting Mueller pretty much demonstrated that Trump worked his whole life with felons and criminals

Bolsonaro :lmao

Macron :lmao

Both criminals MakeTrump look like mother Theresa :lmao

pgardn
03-25-2019, 07:31 PM

Yet Kim and Assad are bad asses and to be admired.
You are such a fake humanitarian.

hater
03-25-2019, 08:08 PM

Winehole23
03-25-2019, 08:42 PM
Apparently The entire board.

And my wife.DMC hasn’t said who. It’s anybody’s guess.

DMC
03-25-2019, 10:02 PM
Yes.
Im not that good.

You, of all people, should know this.
Remember I type in phrases shrouded in mystery and incompetence.

You're responding to it by saying I also do it but then give examples of anything but. Red herrings aren't the same as gaslighting.

DMC
03-25-2019, 10:03 PM
DMC hasn’t said who. It’s anybody’s guess.

It's hilarious watching you folks pretend that you were "no collusion" all along.

Take the L and fuck off.

Chucho
03-25-2019, 10:34 PM
It's hilarious watching you folks pretend that you were "no collusion" all along.

Take the L and fuck off.

That's right. Let's tell them!

Spurtacular
03-25-2019, 10:39 PM
That's right. Let's tell them!

Crusty got backs!

:rollin

DarrinS
03-25-2019, 10:41 PM
Media reputation be like

jH-mhZLuGRk

Chucho
03-25-2019, 10:44 PM
Crusty got backs!

:rollin

You have no idea what I'm talking about, dipshit

Spurtacular
03-25-2019, 10:45 PM
Media reputation be like

jH-mhZLuGRk

That's remarkable audio quality for 1937 (if that's original and not some sort of re-enactment).

Spurtacular
03-25-2019, 10:45 PM
You have no idea what I'm talking about

Yea, you do.

Chucho
03-25-2019, 10:48 PM
Yea, you do.

Ok derp. Whatever you say, you weirdo.

Spurtacular
03-25-2019, 10:49 PM
:cry

Begs the question, are you that stupid?

Chucho
03-25-2019, 10:50 PM
Begs the question, are you that stupid?

What was I initially talking about, derp? Let's see if you have a point of reference.

Spurtacular
03-25-2019, 10:53 PM
What was I initially talking about, derp? Let's see if you have a point of reference.

:lol Check for understanding.

This wasn't a hard one to get; but you say you don't get it. So, crust cut off.

Chucho
03-25-2019, 10:55 PM
:lol Check for understanding.

This wasn't a hard one to get; but you say you don't get it. So, crust cut off.

You have no point of reference and don't understand the context behind the comment. You posted trying to get a "W" or whatever perverse reason your sociopath mind rationalizes.

Spurtacular
03-25-2019, 10:56 PM
You have no point of reference and don't understand the context behind the comment. You posted trying to get a "W" or whatever perverse reason your sociopath mind rationalizes.

You really want me to recap your reach around on blakehole23?

:lmao Crusty

Chucho
03-25-2019, 11:12 PM
You really want me to recap your reach around on blakehole23?

:lmao Crusty

Umm...ok. Whatever helps you cope and spares the lives of innocent woodland creatures. You still don't understand my comment and hence, every comment you've made has been to hear yourself, you weirdo sociopath.

Spurtacular
03-25-2019, 11:14 PM
Umm...ok. Whatever helps you cope and spares the lives of innocent woodland creatures. You still don't understand my comment and hence, every comment you've made has been to hear yourself, you weirdo sociopath.

Narrative sandwich. Tell us about how you're so misunderstood, crusty.

Chucho
03-25-2019, 11:19 PM
Narrative sandwich. Tell us about how you're so misunderstood, crusty.

Tell us why you're so infatuated with males and professing love to black transvestites on a message board, first.

Spurtacular
03-25-2019, 11:26 PM
Tell us why you're so infatuated with males and professing love to black transvestites on a message board, first.

:lol Where you getting a black transvestite from?

pgardn
03-26-2019, 06:53 AM

Take the L and fuck off.

go back and read the djohns thread asshole

I clearly stated just what I said all along, no collusion.
I have kept to that.
It is nice to know you don’t follow me around like you do other people though.

DMC
03-26-2019, 10:54 AM
We understand just fine.

Brazil
03-26-2019, 11:07 AM

still with the Bolsonaro stuff ? :lol I'm not Brazilian and I did not vote for him

Macron is a criminal ? since when ? :lol

Spurtacular
03-26-2019, 09:32 PM
:cry go back and read the djohns thread asshole :cry
:cry I clearly stated just what I said all along, no collusion. :cry
:cry I have kept to that. :cry
:cry It is nice to know you don’t follow me around like you do other people though. :cry

We understand just fine.

Chumpette
04-11-2019, 05:58 PM
Trump colluded with Assange. We all know this.