PDA

View Full Version : **Official Public Schools and Universities Indoctrinating our Children Thread**

Chris
03-26-2019, 04:37 PM
Let's start with the most recent egregious example:

https://twitter.com/buzzman888/status/1110510070054424582

Blake
03-26-2019, 04:57 PM
Republicans in Missouri vote to teach Bible in public school

Lawmakers passed a law 95-52 Monday, explicitly stating students can study Biblical text as part of their social studies.

As the AP notes, passing new legislation specifically aimed at the Bible may have been unnecessary, since

teaching religious texts is not currently barred.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/republicans-missouri-vote-teach-bible-public-school/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29 (https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/republicans-missouri-vote-teach-bible-public-school/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29)

spurraider21
03-26-2019, 05:00 PM
prayer bad now

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 05:02 PM
This is indoctrinating them toward what exactly? Learning about a different culture?

Pavlov
03-26-2019, 05:03 PM
Yep, they're all Muslims now. They were all given bomb vests on the way out.

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 05:07 PM
I got one:

https://internationalcollegecounselors.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/ROTC-Iowa.jpg

Chris
03-26-2019, 05:45 PM
This is indoctrinating them toward what exactly? Learning about a different culture?

Why did the school apologize to the parents?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/school-apologizes-after-students-pray-to-allah-on-field-trip-to-mosque

Chris
03-26-2019, 05:49 PM
boutons trash

There are 5 references to Bible God in the Declaration of Independence. Good to learn your history :tu

spurraider21
03-26-2019, 05:54 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/us/school-apologizes-after-students-pray-to-allah-on-field-trip-to-mosque
they had nothing to apologize for. stupid pc, sjw culture.

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 06:36 PM

Because the parents were acting like "snowflakes." :lol

Mature parents would ask their children what they thought of the experience, their newfound opinions on Islam, and then perhaps explained how Islam differs from Christianity, while highlighting concerns about the religion (i.e. the hijab, which does illustrate how Islam treats women as second class citizens, in my opinion).

Chris
03-26-2019, 06:37 PM
Because the parents were acting like "snowflakes." :lol

Mature parents would ask their children what they thought of the experience, their newfound opinions on Islam, and then perhaps explained how Islam differs from Christianity, while highlighting concerns about the religion (i.e. the hijab, which does illustrate how Islam treats women as second class citizens, in my opinion).

The priest in the church was converting them though - did you miss that part?

ElNono
03-26-2019, 06:48 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1c/e2/74/1ce27499efba6905e41e0e2563a436bf.jpg

Yikes

Chris
03-26-2019, 06:51 PM
^We're talking about public schools, not private. Try to keep up please.

ElNono
03-26-2019, 06:52 PM
^We're talking about public schools, not private. Try to keep up please.

They get public funds. Let us proceed.

pgardn
03-26-2019, 07:04 PM
Chris taking some huge shots to the ribs.
Stop the fight.
God have mercy.

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 07:05 PM

All I read is he said/she said. This guy named Hale claimed the Mosque was preaching, while the Mosque official said they don't invite people to pray, but don't prevent them if they want to. In any event, if Christian parents let their child become converted after a field trip, then they're obviously failing to instill Christianity in that child.

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 07:11 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.mic.com/articles/amp/80179/14-states-use-tax-dollars-to-teach-creationism-in-public-schools

ElNono
03-26-2019, 07:13 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.mic.com/articles/amp/80179/14-states-use-tax-dollars-to-teach-creationism-in-public-schools

THATS TOTALLY DIFFERENT THOUGH

pgardn
03-26-2019, 07:14 PM
Im gonna ask that this fight be stopped.
When a good Christian white man cant defend himself.
The horror...

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 07:15 PM

To throw Chris a bone, atheist parents get snowflakey when their kid has to say under God during the pledge or something.

spurraider21
03-26-2019, 07:20 PM
To throw Chris a bone, atheist parents get snowflakey when their kid has to say under God during the pledge or something.
there are a lot of snowflake atheists tbh... people suing over cross-like statues in parks, etc.

spurraider21
03-26-2019, 07:21 PM

THE SCIENCE ISN'T SETTLED WE HAVE TO TEACH THE CONTROVERSY

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 07:24 PM
there are a lot of snowflake atheists tbh... people suing over cross-like statues in parks, etc.

Indeed. I couldn't think of a more profound waste of time than suing over this https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.csmonitor.com/layout/set/amphtml/USA/Latest-News-Wires/2012/1119/Nativity-display-lawsuit-Atheists-vs.-Christians-in-Santa-Monica

Blake
03-26-2019, 07:25 PM

Have a classroom teacher say "one nation under Allah" and there'll be a evangelist snowstorm

spurraider21
03-26-2019, 07:25 PM
Indeed. I couldn't think of a more profound waste of time than suing over this https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.csmonitor.com/layout/set/amphtml/USA/Latest-News-Wires/2012/1119/Nativity-display-lawsuit-Atheists-vs.-Christians-in-Santa-Monica
yeah that shit too. all they're doing is shitting on their own credibility for when something actually important needs to be pushed back

spurraider21
03-26-2019, 07:26 PM
Have a classroom teacher say "one nation under Allah" and there'll be a evangelist snowstorm
one nation under allah is not in the pledge of allegiance. and you could argue that the pledge of allegiance lacks very much historical importance, and i'd probably agree with you. it was only written in the 1940's and "under god" was specifically added in the '50's... so its not some centuries old tradition that we have to adhere to. but its been congressional adopted as the pledge. its root purpose is secular. if you want to challenge the "under god" part, you should be challenging congress's acceptance of "under god" as part of the pledge, not schools for having kids recite it

ElNono
03-26-2019, 07:28 PM

Agreed. Stupid and unnecessary.

Chris
03-26-2019, 07:28 PM

Blake hates the forefathers. Blake can't wait to bend over for Islam.

spurraider21
03-26-2019, 07:29 PM
Blake hates the forefathers. Blake can't wait to bend over for Islam.
what does that have to do with forefathers?

Chris
03-26-2019, 07:30 PM
All I read is he said/she said. This guy named Hale claimed the Mosque was preaching, while the Mosque official said they don't invite people to pray, but don't prevent them if they want to. In any event, if Christian parents let their child become converted after a field trip, then they're obviously failing to instill Christianity in that child.

You're being obtuse and disingenuous here, and that's fine. I'm used to it. If you read the article you will see exactly why the "snowflake" parents were complaining.

ElNono
03-26-2019, 07:32 PM
THE SCIENCE ISN'T SETTLED WE HAVE TO TEACH THE CONTROVERSY

WHAT'S NEXT? US REPRESENTATIVES TAKING AN OATH ON THE QURAN?

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 07:34 PM
You're being obtuse and disingenuous here, and that's fine. I'm used to it. If you read the article you will see exactly why the "snowflake" parents were complaining.

I read the article. I didn't see any attempted "convertings" here. Funny enough, still the same God. They didn't pray to Muhammad.

spurraider21
03-26-2019, 07:35 PM
WHAT'S NEXT? US REPRESENTATIVES TAKING AN OATH ON THE QURAN?
fundamentalist muslims would probably be on board with taking evolution out of the classroom.

could be an unlikely ally for team qhris

spurraider21
03-26-2019, 07:36 PM
I read the article. I didn't see any attempted "convertings" here. Funny enough, still the same God. They didn't pray to Muhammad.
prepare to be surprised

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 07:37 PM

Same God. But yes, evangelicals are similarly triggered by inconsequential slights.

spurraider21
03-26-2019, 07:38 PM
Same God. But yes, evangelicals are similarly triggered by inconsequential slights.
not according to qhris

Chris
03-26-2019, 07:39 PM

A Massachusetts school district has apologized to parents after a group of schoolchildren participated in midday Muslim prayers during a field trip to a Boston-area mosque.

The incident occurred in May when a social studies class from Wellesley Middle School toured the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center, one of the largest mosques in the Northeast.

Parents were told their children would be learning about the architecture of a mosque and they would be allowed to observe a prayer service. But the students wound up being given a lecture on the Prophet Muhammad, and some boys participated in a midday prayer service.

The field trip was videotaped by a parent whose child was on the trip. At one point, the video shows a spokeswoman for the mosque telling students, “You have to believe in Allah, and Allah is the one God, the only one worthy of worship, all forgiving, all merciful."

Attorney Rob Meltzer represents the parent, who asked not to be identified. He’s launched an investigation into the incident and says he may consider filing a lawsuit or complaint against the school district.

“Personally, I was appalled,” Meltzer told FOX News Radio. “We are obviously very concerned about how much control parents were given and the lack of informed consent.”

The sixth graders were also reportedly told that jihad is a personal spiritual struggle that has nothing to do with holy war, and girls on the field trip were told that Islam is pro-women.

“Islam was actually very advanced in terms of recognizing women’s rights,” an unidentified mosque spokeswoman says in the video. “At the time of the Prophet Muhammad, women were allowed to express their opinions and vote. In this country, women didn’t gain that right until less than a hundred years ago.”

Dennis Hale, a spokesman for Americans for Peace and Tolerance, which has been critical of the mosque, told Fox News Radio that the students were then instructed on how to pray during the midday service.

He said mosque officials separated the group by gender and invited male students to join traditional Muslim prayers. The video shows young boys bowing and prostrating themselves – with their heads touching the floor. At no point during the event did any school teacher or school official intervene.

But the Muslim American Society of Boston told the Boston Globe that no one asked the students to participate in the prayers.

“Certainly in our tours we do not invite kids to take part, but if someone wants to come and pray and take part, we shouldn’t prevent them,” the group's president, Bilal Kaleem, told the newspaper. “It’s more an issue with the school.”

But Hale says the mosque was engaged in proselytizing. “You can easily imagine what would have happened if a Catholic priest had taken some kids from a school to teach them about Catholicism and have them take communion without telling the parents,” he told Fox News Radio. “The furor would be visible from outer space.”

proselytize (prŏsˈə-lĭ-tīzˌ)►
v. To induce someone to convert to one's own religious faith.
v. To induce someone to join one's own political party or to espouse one's doctrine.
v. To convert (a person) from one belief, doctrine, cause, or faith to another.

Want to try again?

Chris
03-26-2019, 07:40 PM

Not the same God and you ducked out of the other thread when I gave you a history lesson. You're just another troll.

ElNono
03-26-2019, 07:40 PM
fundamentalist muslims would probably be on board with taking evolution out of the classroom.

could be an unlikely ally for team qhris

my indoctrination >>>>>> your indoctrination though...

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 07:44 PM
proselytize (prŏsˈə-lĭ-tīzˌ)►
v. To induce someone to convert to one's own religious faith.
v. To induce someone to join one's own political party or to espouse one's doctrine.
v. To convert (a person) from one belief, doctrine, cause, or faith to another.

Want to try again?

And who claimed the mosque was proselytizing? This Hale guy, who obviously has a dog in the fight. The mosque official claimed otherwise. Like I said. He said/she said.

And no, the video of the woman leading the kids through prayer doesn't count because, according to the mosque official, the kids volunteered to pray. So once again, back to he said/she said.

Chris
03-26-2019, 07:46 PM
And who claimed the mosque was proselytizing? This Hale guy, who obviously has a dog in the fight. The mosque official claimed otherwise. Like I said. He said/she said.

And no, the video of the woman leading the kids through prayer doesn't count because, according to the mosque official, the kids volunteered to pray. So once again, back to he said/she said.

This is not he said/she said hearsay. We have actual video evidence and a parent who witnessed everything. You're being disingenuous.

spurraider21
03-26-2019, 07:46 PM
besides, the world proselytize was not quoted to hale. that was the word of the author. his quote never said the kids were forced to or instructed to engage in the prayer either. he's just upset that it happened without parents being told

spurraider21
03-26-2019, 07:47 PM
This is not he said/she said hearsay. We have actual video evidence and a parent who witnessed everything. You're being disingenuous.
the video evidence shows the group praying. you have a parent saying the group prayed. there is no video showing them telling the kids they must participate in a group prayer.

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 07:48 PM
Not the same God and you ducked out of the other thread when I gave you a history lesson. You're just another troll.

Same God. I ignored your "history lesson," because it was conspiracy theory tripe. Illuminati :lol

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 07:52 PM

No, you are. Also, if the mosque "forced" the kids to pray why didn't this parent speak up to stop it? Sounds like it was a volunteer action, meaning no indoctrination.

Blake
03-26-2019, 07:59 PM
There are 5 references to Bible God in the Declaration of Independence. Good to learn your history :tu

Lol "Bible history"

Blake
03-26-2019, 07:59 PM
one nation under allah is not in the pledge of allegiance. and you could argue that the pledge of allegiance lacks very much historical importance, and i'd probably agree with you. it was only written in the 1940's and "under god" was specifically added in the '50's... so its not some centuries old tradition that we have to adhere to. but its been congressional adopted as the pledge. its root purpose is secular. if you want to challenge the "under god" part, you should be challenging congress's acceptance of "under god" as part of the pledge, not schools for having kids recite it

Yes I would argue that, tbh

Chris
03-26-2019, 08:00 PM
Lol "Bible history"

Good enough for your "kid(s)." Private Christian schools right?

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 08:13 PM

Chris, don't you have a problem with Trump being a billionaire/capitalist? That means he has an allegiance to mammon. "Mammon" in the US is obviously symbolized by our currency. What symbols are hidden in our currency? Hmm. Looks like the star of Remphan.

http://scripturetruthministries.com/2018/03/21/star-of-david-or-star-of-remphan/

We know Trump is a huge Israel supporter. And as your history lesson taught me, modern Jews worship Remphan, which is another name for Moloch, as implied in Acts.

Blake
03-26-2019, 08:24 PM

The dude set up pastafarian stuff next to baby Jesus in a public park to troll the Christians. I can think of worse ways to spend time

Chris
03-26-2019, 08:28 PM
Chris, don't you have a problem with Trump being a billionaire/capitalist?

No.

That means he has an allegiance to mammon.

No it doesn't.

"Mammon" in the US is obviously symbolized by our currency. What symbols are hidden in our currency? Hmm. Looks like the star of Remphan.

The owl (Moloch) is there hidden in plain sight as well. Glad you're educating yourself on the basics. Now look up the Creature from Jeckyll Island and you will have an understanding of our Federal Banking system which is certainly not Trump's fault.

We know Trump is a huge Israel supporter. And as your history lesson taught me, modern Jews worship Remphan, which is another name for Moloch, as implied in Acts.

Yes the Jews willingly and unwillingly practice Kabalah with the "Star of David" and other such idolatry which is warned against in the Bible. Again, I'm glad you're learning the basics. No need to smear Trump though. :td

Blake
03-26-2019, 08:31 PM

I went to private Christian schools for 12 years. Did you?

Chris
03-26-2019, 08:36 PM
I went to private Christian schools for 12 years. Did you?

Are you saying I'm not qualified to be a Christian or are you upset that certain States have bible history?

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 08:37 PM
The dude set up pastafarian stuff next to baby Jesus in a public park to troll the Christians. I can think of worse ways to spend time

And that achieves what exactly? Some adolescent need to "rebel?" This guy was 42 at the time. I'm sure he'd like it if I set up a display next to some LGBTQ display about how science confirming there are only 2 genders. Atheists tend to support unscientific beliefs and delusions (I'm okay with a non-binary "believing" they're "fluid," still doesn't mean they get to use any restroom they want) as long as said belief doesn't involve a sky-daddy of some kind. Perhaps this guy doesn't, but I have a feeling otherwise.

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 08:42 PM
No.

No it doesn't.

The owl (Moloch) is there hidden in plain sight as well. Glad you're educating yourself on the basics. Now look up the Creature from Jeckyll Island and you will have an understanding of our Federal Banking system which is certainly not Trump's fault.

Yes the Jews willingly and unwillingly practice Kabalah with the "Star of David" and other such idolatry which is warned against in the Bible. Again, I'm glad you're learning the basics. No need to smear Trump though. :td

:lol are you seriously denying Trump doesn't have credulous support for Israel? I see a clear connection. Billionaire who loves money, money imbued with occult imagery, namely star of Remphan, star of Remphan=star of David, modern Jews worship said star. Can't bring yourself to critique the Lord, eh? Maybe you're too much of a fan of the old boy to see these worrisome connections?

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 08:45 PM
Worships mammon

Donald Trump – “I like money. I’m very greedy. I’m a greedy person”. At a rally in Iowa before the Iowa votes were cast, Trump bragged of his love for money and how “greedy” he is. “Now, I’ll tell you, I’m good at that – so, you know, I’ve always taken in money,” he said at a rally in Iowa. “I like money. I’m very greedy. I’m a greedy person.

Pavlov
03-26-2019, 08:55 PM
If true, they would only be converted if you believe in Islam.

Do you believe in Islam, Qhris?

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 09:05 PM

Oh shit.

Kushner paid 1.8 billion for the 666 Fifth Avenue office building in New York, which houses Lucent Technologies, who is supposedly making the RFID chip that will be used in the One World Government.

http://revelationtimelinedecoded.com/is-jared-kushner-being-positioned-as-the-antichrist/

Not concerned? Look at all the connections here, Chris. Mammon, Star of Remphan, Israel, Kushner. It seems like you're not heeding the warnings of how the antichrist will first gain power. That he'll be a charming silver-tongued deceiver who will lead the world into a new age of prosperity (the American economy is the best it's been in decades, and possibly ever, according to some), convincing the population to follow him instead of Christ.

The Antichrist will gain political power and spiritual authority over every nation on earth. He will most likely begin his rise to power as a very influential, charismatic, political or religious diplomat.

Trump could very likely be an avatar for Kushner. Kushner's selection makes zero political sense. Always had.

CitizenDwayne
03-26-2019, 09:21 PM
I’m ok with them being shown other cultures, as long as they get a realistic view of Islam (ex. Their treatment of women/gays, how it’s influenced slavery/terrorism).

Blake
03-26-2019, 09:30 PM
Are you saying I'm not qualified to be a Christian or are you upset that certain States have bible history?

Neither.

Spurtacular
03-26-2019, 09:35 PM
If true, they would only be converted if you believe in Islam.

Do you believe in Islam, Qhris?

Chump's ancestors were the guys who told the Nazi soldiers where the Jews were hiding. :lol

Blake
03-26-2019, 09:39 PM
And that achieves what exactly?

Just a reminder that not every tax payer believes in baby Jesus.

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 09:46 PM
Just a reminder that not every tax payer believes in baby Jesus.

Still isn't an achieving much aside from making the troller "feel good" (although, a simple Pastafarian display is also harmless, but he had other displays that directly insulted Christians/religious believers). We waste billions upon billions of tax dollars on more consequential shit. That's where the fight should be.

Blake
03-26-2019, 09:50 PM
Still isn't an achieving much aside from making the troller "feel good" (although, a simple Pastafarian display is also harmless, but he had other displays that directly insulted Christians/religious believers). We waste billions upon billions of tax dollars on more consequential shit. That's where the fight should be.

The baby Jesus Nativity scene doesn't really achieve much either except make the Christians feel warm and fuzzy.

I don't really care what people do with their free time tbh. I think a lot of us have wasted as many hours on this message board trolling and insulting religious believers. I know I have

DMC
03-26-2019, 09:53 PM

Sorry, but this is a huge fallacy of false dilemma. It doesn't have to be one or the other, the fight should be with any waste. Not everyone should stop fighting for their cause and adopt the most economical approach to satisfy this fallacy.

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 10:19 PM
Sorry, but this is a huge fallacy of false dilemma. It doesn't have to be one or the other, the fight should be with any waste. Not everyone should stop fighting for their cause and adopt the most economical approach to satisfy this fallacy.

Lack of time and resources demands that you do, though. Let's say I had 5 free hours per week to fight for some cause. I think I rather use every minute of that time to fight for something consequential rather than troll Christians with old memes. I suppose what is consequential is relative, but I don't think there's any argument out there that would convince me that suing over a nativity scene is a good use of that time. Again, relative. To an atheist eternally angry at his parents for waking him up early every Sunday to go Church, something like this is important, so live and let live.

midnightpulp
03-26-2019, 10:24 PM
The baby Jesus Nativity scene doesn't really achieve much either except make the Christians feel warm and fuzzy.

I don't really care what people do with their free time tbh. I think a lot of us have wasted as many hours on this message board trolling and insulting religious believers. I know I have

Christians don't put up nativity scenes with an intent to troll non-believers or people of other faiths. This guy's motive was petty. Now, if the "display" was a group of fervent evangelicals talking about how non-believers are going to Hell, I get countertrolling them. But nativity scenes are harmless and inoffensive unless you're trying to be offended in the snowflake tradition.

Blake
03-26-2019, 11:34 PM
Christians don't put up nativity scenes with an intent to troll non-believers or people of other faiths. This guy's motive was petty. Now, if the "display" was a group of fervent evangelicals talking about how non-believers are going to Hell, I get countertrolling them. But nativity scenes are harmless and inoffensive unless you're trying to be offended in the snowflake tradition.

Pastafarian Nativity scenes are harmless unless you're trying to be offended in the old fashioned Christian snowflake tradition.

They could just ignore this guy but the thin skin won't let them.

You do know it's the churches that filed the lawsuit in that link you posted?

midnightpulp
03-27-2019, 12:09 AM
Pastafarian Nativity scenes are harmless unless you're trying to be offended in the old fashioned Christian snowflake tradition.

They could just ignore this guy but the thin skin won't let them.

You do know it's the churches that filed the lawsuit in that link you posted?

I said the Pastafarian display was harmless. His other displays were more literal in their insults and obviously looking for a reaction. Atheists are known to sue to try and get nativity scenes removed from public spaces. Many more stories like this one. https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2014/12/17/atheists-sue-franklin-county-indiana-over-nativity-scene-on-courthouse-grounds/

I'm a non-believer, but I find that kind of atheist rather pathetic. Kids forever resenting their parents for waking them up early all those Sunday mornings.

Blake
03-27-2019, 01:26 AM
I said the Pastafarian display was harmless. His other displays were more literal in their insults and obviously looking for a reaction. Atheists are known to sue to try and get nativity scenes removed from public spaces. Many more stories like this one. https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2014/12/17/atheists-sue-franklin-county-indiana-over-nativity-scene-on-courthouse-grounds/

I'm a non-believer, but I find that kind of atheist rather pathetic. Kids forever resenting their parents for waking them up early all those Sunday mornings.

All of his displays are harmless or else he would have been denied a permit to post them up.

And Christians are suing to get their religious crap put into public spaces. That's the story in your original link.

I find that kind of religious nut to be even more pathetic since they are in the wrong.

koriwhat
03-27-2019, 02:49 PM
Chump's ancestors were the guys who told the Nazi soldiers where the Jews were hiding. :lol

i believe it!

Chris
03-27-2019, 11:25 PM
_VdY5W3FSOI

pgardn
03-28-2019, 07:16 AM

Obsessively Pretending to dissect arguments...

Is there a Wikipedia phrase for this? What’s the latest fashion?

Chris
06-08-2019, 07:18 PM
Betsy DeVos: Schools’ Failure to Teach U.S. Civics a ‘Huge Problem’

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos spoke to a large gathering of young conservative women at Turning Point USA’s Young Women’s Leadership Summit Thursday evening and called the education system’s failure to properly teach U.S. civics a “huge problem.”
TPUSA founder Charlie Kirk facilitated the discussion with DeVos in a Q&A format. The conversation pivoted to a discussion of the failure of the education system– subpar public schools specifically– to properly teach students basic civics.

“It’s amazing how few students are exposed to the brilliance of these documents and our Founding Fathers,” Kirk said. “How are you planning to continue to address this problem as we move forward?”

“Well, it is a huge problem,” DeVos said before citing a recent statistic demonstrating the severity of the issue.

“The latest statistic that I saw suggested that only about 18 percent of high school seniors had a reasonable understanding of civics and U.S. history,” she said. “That’s a frightening figure when you think about it.”

“I don’t think it’s appropriate for the federal government to mandate a specific curriculum nationally to address this,” she added. “I do think it’s appropriate to talk very widely and loudly about the need to have robust civics and American history courses taught in every school across the country and for states, frankly, to adopt the requirement in their state to do so”:

4SnVTcwy-5E

Civics is not the only issue, DeVos said. According to an international assessment cited by DeVos, American schools are falling behind in many other areas as well.

“Just to put it in a little bit more in context as well, there’s an international assessment that’s done every three years and countries around the world– developed and developing countries. Results are compared for academic achievement,” DeVos said earlier in the conversation.

“And in the latest one, the United States was 24th in reading, 25th in science, and 40th in math,” she continued.

“Now, if we had results like that in the Olympics, do you think anyone in our country would stand for that?” she asked.

DeVos believes “school choice” is part of the answer, which she plans to pursue with the establishment of a federal tax credit.

“Individuals and companies could voluntarily donate to 501(c) charitable organizations that would be designated by the states that chose to participate in this tax credit,” DeVos explained.

She said:

If a state chose to participate and individuals and companies gave voluntarily to that fund, the state would then be able to take a portion of that federal pot and develop or augment programs that they already have in their state to extend scholarship opportunities to families and students in the state.

That way, parents would have the opportunity to “choose a better fit” for their child’s K-12 education, DeVos explained.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/07/betsy-devos-schools-failure-teach-u-s-civics-huge-problem/

Pavlov
06-08-2019, 07:32 PM
DeVos doesn't know anything about civics or education.

Blake
06-08-2019, 08:56 PM
Does DeVos always speak for you, or just when it's convenient?

Chrisvenient now

Spurtacular
06-08-2019, 09:24 PM
All of his displays are harmless or else he would have been denied a permit to post them up.

And Christians are suing to get their religious crap put into public spaces. That's the story in your original link.

I find that kind of religious nut to be even more pathetic since they are in the wrong.

Wrong about what, cuck?

Pavlov
06-08-2019, 09:26 PM
Wrong about what, cuck?:lol skeerd derp now demanding answers

TheGreatYacht
06-08-2019, 10:11 PM
Public and private schools indoctrinate our children with Jewish Holocaust (God's chosen lunatics). #FACT

TheGreatYacht
06-08-2019, 10:15 PM
The same Bible thumpers that want to indoctrinate our children with Bible studies will be the same ones that cry like bitches when Muslim towns in the US begin teaching the Quran in public schools :lol:lol:lol idiots

Winehole23
06-08-2019, 10:36 PM
Public and private schools indoctrinate our children with Jewish Holocaust.It would be educational malpractice if they didn't.

Spurtacular
06-09-2019, 12:39 AM
:lol skeerd derp now demanding answers

How is asking a question, "demanding"?

You rely on your schtick and grudge posting way too much.

Pavlov
06-09-2019, 12:44 AM
How is asking a question, "demanding"?

You rely on your schtick and grudge posting way too much.And you don't?

How many times have you tried to say I'm gay this week?

Give a ballpark figure.

Chris
06-09-2019, 12:46 AM
It would be educational malpractice if they didn't.

Didn't hear much about the 60-80 million that died under Mao when I went to school.

Pavlov
06-09-2019, 12:49 AM
Didn't hear much about the 60-80 million that died under Mao when I went to school.How much did you hear about China at all?

Blake
06-09-2019, 12:53 AM
Wrong about what, cuck?

Sorry, looks like you're too stupid to join the discussion.

Spurtacular
06-09-2019, 01:27 AM
And you don't?

Give a ballpark figure.

:lol Justifying
:lol You made the case in two different ways that you're gay.

Spurtacular
06-09-2019, 01:27 AM
Sorry, looks like you're too stupid to join the discussion.

I did join by asking you to tell us who is wrong about what, cuck?

You gonna retreat to your cuckoon? Par.

Pavlov
06-09-2019, 02:03 AM
:lol Justifying
:lol You made the case in two different ways that you're gay.Nah. I specifically and directly said I am not, since knowing mattered so much to you.

Just answer.

Don't be so afraid.

Spurtacular
06-09-2019, 03:54 AM
Nah. I specifically and directly said I am not, since knowing mattered so much to you.

:lol Trying to jump back into the closet.
:lol It doesn't work like that.
:lol Sorry, homo chump.

Pavlov
06-09-2019, 05:08 AM
:lol Trying to jump back into the closet.
:lol It doesn't work like that.
:lol Sorry, homo chump.OK, that's one.

Winehole23
06-09-2019, 10:07 AM
Didn't hear much about the 60-80 million that died under Mao when I went to school.I did. Not sure why your school skipped it.

Will Hunting
06-09-2019, 11:23 AM
I did. Not sure why your school skipped it.
Yeah same here. There was plenty of time spent on communist dictators like Stalin, Mao, etc. and all the damage they did to their people, at least where I went to school.

It's a disingenuous comparison to begin with since the people "killed" under Mao primarily died through the famine that resulted from his retarded social experiments. Mao wasn't taking active measures to kill off millions of people in death camps, the deaths were just a byproduct of his policy.

Quadzilla99
06-09-2019, 12:01 PM
The U.S. was involved in World War II and some American regiments were the ones that liberated concentration camps and saw the atrocities. Stop looking for things to be a victim of Chris. I swear the guy just brainstorms scenarios where him and his fellow Christian conservatives are the biggest persecuted group on the planet

benefactor
06-09-2019, 12:12 PM
Yeah same here. There was plenty of time spent on communist dictators like Stalin, Mao, etc. and all the damage they did to their people, at least where I went to school.

It's a disingenuous comparison to begin with since the people "killed" under Mao primarily died through the famine that resulted from his retarded social experiments. Mao wasn't taking active measures to kill off millions of people in death camps, the deaths were just a byproduct of his policy.
So did I...so that's three people who are different ages and grew up in different areas that all got taught the same thing Chris says he didn't get taught.

SpursforSix
06-09-2019, 02:07 PM
I don’t remember it being covered in HS tbh. But I’m sure it was mentioned along with a bunch of other things I don’t remember. It’s not like there is is much time to cover anything for very long when cramming world history into a semester or two. As to college, I don’t think I even had to take WH. Just AH 1 and 2.

And the more time that passes, the amount of time spent on any era has to decrease.

spurraider21
06-09-2019, 02:50 PM
I don’t remember it being covered in HS tbh. But I’m sure it was mentioned along with a bunch of other things I don’t remember. It’s not like there is is much time to cover anything for very long when cramming world history into a semester or two. As to college, I don’t think I even had to take WH. Just AH 1 and 2.

And the more time that passes, the amount of time spent on any era has to decrease.
its definitely not given as much time as the holocaust, but given that we study from the lens of the american perspective, that makes quite a bit of sense considering our involvement in ww2

we also dont study much about japan pre ww2...

Pavlov
06-09-2019, 04:07 PM
its definitely not given as much time as the holocaust, but given that we study from the lens of the american perspective, that makes quite a bit of sense considering our involvement in ww2

we also dont study much about japan pre ww2...
High school history is necessarily America-centric and there was so much complicated shit going on in the 20th century I don't blame textbooks and teachers for missing shit. I can picture their relief at running out the clock before having to explain Vietnam, for example. I think the best a teacher could say is that what is being taught is nowhere near what a person should know and to keep learning on your own.

That said -- CROFL @ Qhris's anecdote. That's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it stat in a class covering 12,000 years (starting roughly 2,000 before God created the world).

SpursforSix
06-09-2019, 04:34 PM
That's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it stat in a class covering 12,000 years (starting roughly 2,000 before God created the world).

This is it in a nutshell.

Chris
06-10-2019, 08:30 PM
https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1138233574383951874

Pavlov
06-10-2019, 08:34 PM
Oh, a tweet with fuck all for commentary.

Must be Qhris.

Chris
06-10-2019, 08:40 PM
https://twitter.com/EpochTimes/status/1138225582796353537

Chris
06-10-2019, 09:49 PM
https://twitter.com/prageru/status/1138260561114873856

Blake
06-10-2019, 10:08 PM
Lol that fat fuck put his own dog to sleep with that drivel

Chris
07-19-2019, 04:32 PM
This is amazing, a must watch:

https://twitter.com/prageru/status/1152266324136976384

koriwhat
07-19-2019, 04:50 PM

prager's a good dude :tu

Chris
07-19-2019, 04:55 PM

Wasn't even showing up in my feed until Cruz grilled that Google rep.

koriwhat
07-19-2019, 04:58 PM
Wasn't even showing up in my feed until Cruz grilled that Google rep.

my YT feed is junk and has been since like a week ago. i now have to search for all that used to be in my "home" feed. even my "subscription" feed is junk and not because it's new junk but because it's all old like months to years old instead of current content. YT has become so lame. i have no idea about twitter since i got banned for telling a pedo we should hang him from the highest bridge. lol

Chris
07-19-2019, 05:02 PM
my YT feed is junk and has been since like a week ago. i now have to search for all that used to be in my "home" feed. even my "subscription" feed is junk and not because it's new junk but because it's all old like months to years old instead of current content. YT has become so lame. i have no idea about twitter since i got banned for telling a pedo we should hang him from the highest bridge. lol

I'm amazed at the trash that is recommended when I go to youtube without signing in. No wonder this country is brainwashed.

koriwhat
07-19-2019, 05:04 PM
I'm amazed at the trash that is recommended when I go to youtube without signing in. No wonder this country is brainwashed.

i'm always logged in except on my pc and i totally agree with your sentiments.

Winehole23
07-19-2019, 05:06 PM
I'm amazed at the trash that is recommended when I go to youtube without signing in. No wonder this country is brainwashed.If you rely on YT and Twitter for information exclusively, that's a hazard.

Lol relying on algos to decide what's true. That's what you're doing whether you sign in or not.

Blake
07-19-2019, 05:20 PM

:cheer go team!

Chris
07-19-2019, 05:21 PM
i'm always logged in except on my pc and i totally agree with your sentiments.

My PS4 decides to log me out every once in a while for some reason.

Blake
07-19-2019, 05:21 PM
If you rely on YT and Twitter for information exclusively, that's a hazard.

Lol relying on algos to decide what's true. That's what you're doing whether you sign in or not.

But boo these indoctrinating colleges :cry

Chris
07-19-2019, 05:22 PM
If you rely on YT and Twitter for information exclusively, that's a hazard.

No one said anything about exclusively and I don't rely on 'algos' since I subscribe to the content I want to see. You're an idiot.

koriwhat
07-19-2019, 05:22 PM
:cheer go team!

what's wrong with truth? you don't like prager because he speaks the truth... oh and because he's a jew... how ironic.

Pavlov
07-19-2019, 05:27 PM
No one said anything about exclusively and I don't rely on 'algos' since I subscribe to the content I want to see. You're an idiot.You rely on TruePundit for all your George Nader news.

Winehole23
07-19-2019, 08:07 PM
No one said anything about exclusively and I don't rely on 'algos' since I subscribe to the content I want to see. You're an idiot.If you think signing in protects you from YT algos, I'm not the idiot.

Winehole23
07-19-2019, 08:10 PM
Besides, your contribution in this forum is 95% RTs without own takes.

You're a magpie, Chris.

pgardn
07-19-2019, 08:18 PM

Make its people better...

Does this include telling the truth?
I should think so.
Go worship your orange god-liar now.

Blake
07-19-2019, 09:28 PM
what's wrong with truth? you don't like prager because he speaks the truth... oh and because he's a jew... how ironic.

Lol none of that makes sense.

Chris
08-09-2019, 04:45 PM
BZVqGYYqMEg

Reck
08-09-2019, 04:50 PM
BZVqGYYqMEg

You finally broke the case, Qchris!

Chris
08-09-2019, 04:57 PM
You finally broke the case, Qchris!

bobp5OHVsWY

Blake
08-09-2019, 04:58 PM
Didn't watch. What school was that and in what way did the teacher indoctrinate kids

Reck
08-09-2019, 04:58 PM
Just giving you props is all.

Chris
08-09-2019, 05:06 PM
Just giving you props is all.

bobp5OHVsWY

Pavlov
08-09-2019, 05:10 PM
Didn't watch. What school was that and in what way did the teacher indoctrinate kidsIt wasn't at school and she never said anything about indoctrination.

The host did plug drugs from the InfoWars store tho.:tu

spurraider21
08-09-2019, 05:14 PM
BZVqGYYqMEg
i missed the part where she said anything about politics influencing her teaching or indoctrination of any sort. did you have a particular quote in mind? or a particular segment in that video?

Blake
08-09-2019, 05:15 PM
It wasn't at school and she never said anything about indoctrination.

The host did plug drugs from the InfoWars store tho.:tu

:lol thanks. figured it was Qris with the usuals.

Reck
08-09-2019, 05:16 PM
:lol thanks. figured it was Qris with the usuals.

Just him posting another video he didn't watch. He just did the same on another thread a few minutes ago. :lol

Chris
10-07-2019, 03:11 PM
lWMfSAiyVwI

Chris
10-31-2019, 11:56 PM
https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1190112194018631680?s=19

Keep Austin weird ya'll

Blake
11-01-2019, 08:38 AM
You're an incel, what do you care?

ChumpDumper
11-01-2019, 08:55 AM

Keep Austin weird ya'll
try not to only use terms like “mom” or “dad.”

No wonder you lie so much, Qhris. You're just following someone else's lead. Always.

TheGreatYacht
11-01-2019, 12:56 PM

Keep Austin weird ya'll

We already got Michael Knowles and Charlie Kirk taking selfies with trannies. Sooner or later the neoconservatives will accept the LGBT community for their votes :lol

It's all about votes buddy. Both parties don't give a shit about you or me.

Blake
11-01-2019, 12:59 PM
We already got Michael Knowles and Charlie Kirk taking selfies with trannies. Sooner or later the neoconservatives will accept the LGBT community for their votes :lol

It's all about votes buddy. Both parties don't give a shit about you or me.

Why should the schools care about you? Does this affect you in some way?

TheGreatYacht
11-01-2019, 01:18 PM
Why should the schools care about you? Does this affect you in some way?

Be it public or private, the elites will always get their dirty hands on any institution and promise the people things that will nerver fulfilled.

Blake
11-01-2019, 01:40 PM
Be it public or private, the elites will always get their dirty hands on any institution and promise the people things that will nerver fulfilled.

Awesome non answer

TheGreatYacht
11-01-2019, 01:53 PM
FIRED! Florida School Principal Went Off Script Trying To WAKE His Students About Zionism and Slavery

https://youtu.be/DpOIuTJEZUo

ChumpDumper
11-01-2019, 01:57 PM
FIRED! Florida School Principal Went Off Script Trying To WAKE His Students About Zionism and Slavery

https://youtu.be/DpOIuTJEZUoDo you believe the Holocaust happened and killed several million Jews?

Blake
11-01-2019, 02:19 PM

https://youtu.be/DpOIuTJEZUo

Why do guys like you and Chris try diversion tactics with a new tweet/YouTube instead of answering a direct question?

Chucho
11-01-2019, 04:02 PM
Do you believe the Holocaust happened and killed several million Jews?

No. He's hoping it's something that will happen and kills several million Jews.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-01-2019, 04:53 PM
We should be indoctrinated by youtubes and facebook like Qris and TGY.

Winehole23
11-06-2019, 11:46 PM
Campus PC culture is getting out of hand

https://www.al.com/news/2019/11/alabama-sga-warns-groups-protest-trump-during-lsu-game-risk-losing-reserved-seating.html

ElNono
11-07-2019, 12:57 AM
Campus PC culture is getting out of hand

https://www.al.com/news/2019/11/alabama-sga-warns-groups-protest-trump-during-lsu-game-risk-losing-reserved-seating.html

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FrailContentHarborporpoise-size_restricted.gif

Chris
11-14-2019, 03:21 PM
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1195010378679357440?s=19

koriwhat
11-14-2019, 03:36 PM
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1195010378679357440?s=19

go figure... all the beasts reside on the left. barf :vomit:

Chris
11-14-2019, 03:41 PM
go figure... all the beasts reside on the left. barf :vomit:

"progressive"

koriwhat
11-14-2019, 03:55 PM
"progressive"

regressive more like it... devolving into rabid butt fucking ugly beasts.

Chris
11-14-2019, 03:57 PM
regressive more like it... devolving into rabid butt fucking ugly beasts.

If you can't change the laws, change the culture.

koriwhat
11-14-2019, 04:05 PM
If you can't change the laws, change the culture.

basically

TheGreatYacht
11-14-2019, 05:32 PM
Why we need MANDATORY holocaust education in ALL schools!

https://youtu.be/gkozBayAyGw

ChumpDumper
11-14-2019, 05:34 PM

https://youtu.be/gkozBayAyGwDo you believe millions of Jews were murdered in the Holocaust?

Yes or no.

Chris
12-10-2019, 12:43 PM
https://twitter.com/JerryDunleavy/status/1204372478690246657?s=19

TheGreatYacht
12-10-2019, 12:46 PM

https://youtu.be/gkozBayAyGw

JooTube took down this account.

Blake
12-10-2019, 01:20 PM
JooTube took down this account.

Lol

Blake
12-10-2019, 01:21 PM
https://twitter.com/JerryDunleavy/status/1204372478690246657?s=19

Betsy DeVos good now for Chris

Chris
01-09-2020, 01:34 PM
https://twitter.com/thecjpearson/status/1215335202744160262?s=19

boutons_deux
01-09-2020, 01:58 PM
Betsy DeVos good now for Chris

but what did the foreign donations pay for and which foreigners?

rightwingnuts have no problem with the anti-democratic oligarchy donating money, financing chairs, with strings attached that rightwing bullshit must be taught. eg, George Mason U

TheGreatYacht
01-11-2020, 10:54 PM
NJ School Board Trustee Calls Jews “Brutes” Amid Wave of Anti-Semitic Attacks

https://youtu.be/xNwLqMq3Yjk

TheGreatYacht
01-17-2020, 10:15 PM
Brooklyn School Fights Anti-Semitism With Class on Holocaust

https://youtu.be/VB5vkUR5nSI

The kings of victimhood syndrome :cry

ElNono
01-18-2020, 06:12 AM
https://twitter.com/thecjpearson/status/1215335202744160262?s=19

Is there a conservative perspective on climate change? Outright denial is not a perspective (can't discuss a problem if there's no problem). Maybe that's what she meant by not being available.

TheGreatYacht
01-23-2020, 01:47 AM
"Traveling Trunks" To Teach The Holocaust

https://youtu.be/Wpp3GO-JndQ

spurraider21
01-23-2020, 02:20 AM
Is there a conservative perspective on climate change? Outright denial is not a perspective (can't discuss a problem if there's no problem). Maybe that's what she meant by not being available.
Conservative viewpoint is the one that says scientists are wrong because my common sense tells me humans can’t be having a significant effect on CO2 levels and the climate

TheGreatYacht
01-30-2020, 06:55 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/ZionistReport/status/1222933617489391616?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcam p%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Blake
01-30-2020, 08:21 PM
"The phrase "In God We Trust" soon could be emblazoned on the wall of every Indiana school classroom under legislation being considered at the Statehouse by the Senate Education Committee.

Senate Bill 131 would mandate all public and charter schools display a "durable poster or framed picture" in each classroom and library with the words "In God We Trust" printed at least 4 inches tall and 15 inches wide, along with similar-sized representations of the United States and Indiana flags.

Under the plan, schools would be responsible for the cost of printing, framing and installing the phrase and image in every classroom by July 1, unless the posters themselves are donated or schools are provided donated funds to cover the expense......"

https://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/in-god-we-trust-required-on-school-walls-in-indiana/article_8146c951-041e-5b85-8727-dd08ff46939e.html

Blake
01-30-2020, 08:22 PM
Smh

Chris
01-30-2020, 08:49 PM
Athiest Blake is upset kids in Indiana will have to see In God We Trust on the wall.

lol

Blake
01-30-2020, 09:07 PM
Athiest Blake is upset kids in Indiana will have to see In God We Trust on the wall.

lol

Pretty much only idiots don't see the problem with this indoctrination. The others don't care about the problem.

Chris
02-04-2020, 11:38 PM
https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/1224913164615155714?s=19

ChumpDumper
02-05-2020, 03:37 AM
https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/1224913164615155714?s=19Well, climate change does actually exist.

Satan: 1

God of Qhris: 0

Blake
02-05-2020, 09:59 AM
Oh no don't indoctrinate colleges with research money

Chris
04-19-2020, 02:07 AM
https://twitter.com/DeAngelisCorey/status/1251620979605979137?s=19
https://twitter.com/DeAngelisCorey/status/1251623318698037251?s=19
https://twitter.com/DeAngelisCorey/status/1251627256256086017?s=19

ChumpDumper
04-19-2020, 03:03 AM
https://twitter.com/DeAngelisCorey/status/1251627256256086017?s=19You homeschooled?

rmt
04-19-2020, 03:34 AM
https://twitter.com/DeAngelisCorey/status/1251627256256086017?s=19

I guess it's the government and public schools that should have control over kids.

rmt
04-19-2020, 03:39 AM
You homeschooled?

I did - best decision I ever made - and you know what, they turned out to be responsible, caring, THINKING and contributing members of society.

ChumpDumper
04-19-2020, 03:47 AM
I did - best decision I ever made - and you know what, they turned out to be responsible, caring, THINKING and contributing members of society.Then there's Qhris.

Blake
04-19-2020, 03:59 AM
I did - best decision I ever made - and you know what, they turned out to be responsible, caring, THINKING and contributing members of society.

But you really suck at critical thinking though

ElNono
04-19-2020, 04:12 AM

So they're nothing like you?

TheGreatYacht
04-27-2020, 03:08 PM
Professor Jonathan Sarna: Henry Ford's Publications on Jews

https://youtu.be/FvPGxR8a9aQ

These little devilis are indoctrinating. Calling the truth hate speech and saying free spech is not good

Henry Ford told the truth about Jews and wasn't afraid to name them. So he was the "ENEMY" ..

Blake
04-27-2020, 05:05 PM
Tgy wants his hate speech to be labeled as "jes good truthing"

baseline bum
04-27-2020, 05:08 PM

Impressive they didn't turn out like their mother.

rmt
04-28-2020, 12:25 AM
hahaha - you guys are hilarious.

Blake
04-28-2020, 12:50 AM
:cry hahaha - you guys are hilarious.

TheGreatYacht
05-16-2020, 01:23 AM
https://i.ibb.co/k0Y4zLR/Screenshot-2020-05-15-03-13-05-1.png

https://i.ibb.co/VC1XJB0/Screenshot-2020-05-15-03-14-22-1.png

TheGreatYacht
05-28-2020, 07:53 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/Know_More_News/status/1266154433236234241

TheGreatYacht
06-17-2020, 02:44 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/Henrik_Palmgren/status/1272980892483543053

koriwhat
06-17-2020, 03:00 PM
hahaha - you guys are hilarious.

All the cucks here think too highly of themselves. The know nothing faux intellectuals are a dime a dozen these days unfortunately.

Chris
06-17-2020, 10:11 PM
https://twitter.com/thecjpearson/status/1273432929306316803?s=19

spurraider21
06-17-2020, 10:26 PM
i agree we need to teach civics better, so people like you, derp, nathan will actually know what fascism means, what the constitution says about speech, religion, etc

Chris
06-17-2020, 10:37 PM
i agree we need to teach civics better, so people like you, derp, nathan will actually know what fascism means, what the constitution says about speech, religion, etc

Tell me your plan to "teach civics better". Also tell me what the Constitution says about "speech, religion, etc". Show me where I was wrong also.

Thanks in advance :tu

spurraider21
06-17-2020, 10:43 PM
Tell me your plan to "teach civics better". Also tell me what the Constitution says about "speech, religion, etc". Show me where I was wrong also.

Thanks in advance :tu
oh you want a semester long course to be given to you right now via spurstalk post?

Chris
06-17-2020, 10:44 PM
oh you want a semester long course to be given to you right now via spurstalk post?

Back up your claims or fold.

I've got the rest of the night.

spurraider21
06-17-2020, 10:48 PM
Back up your claims or fold.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275254

ElNono
06-17-2020, 10:48 PM

:lol of course you do

Chris
06-17-2020, 10:50 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/MWsMV2e0vsw0lB3Uso/giphy.gif

TheGreatYacht
06-18-2020, 02:30 AM

Hate government? Hate police? :lol

So we supposed to worship them? Nah I'm good...

I went to public school my whole life. I was never thought to hate any of those things tbh...

If anything, our history books do a good job of not mentioning that Jews died of Typhus during the Holocaust. They also omit the atrocities commited by Christopher Columbus and the racism of George Washington who owned slaves. No mention of the native American genocide, Bolshevik (Jewish) slaughtering of Christians or Jews behind the slave trade.

Too much pro-Israel and Jewish victimhood thought in our public schools...now that needs reform.

Guess who controls Academia? Joooooos

TheGreatYacht
07-18-2020, 03:20 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/AngeloJohnGage/status/1284147249489022976
Preach