PDA

View Full Version : Racist/Racism

Avant
03-27-2019, 05:38 AM
The guy was 6 foot tall, 224 pounds, he could run a 4.34 40 and long jump over 26 feet.

Was his name...

Ali Ahmed Mohammad
Igor Vodik
Lars Anderson
Mitzu Shibuya
Jose Gomez
Joe Smith
Ebanizar Edmonds

Well?

Chucho
03-27-2019, 08:36 AM
You're a pedo/pedophile.

Avant
03-27-2019, 03:26 PM
You're a pedo/pedophile.

Chucho, show me anything anywhere where you got that from. Where is anything I've ever said where that would have anyone thinking that, where is that at?

You are the pedo here and as we can see no proof needed.

Poster....what is your take on pedophiles
Avante....same as everyone elses, if you see one orf those sick fucks ya blow him away, or torture him.

That has always been my stance.

Chucho
03-27-2019, 05:47 PM
Chucho, show me anything anywhere where you got that from. Where is anything I've ever said where that would have anyone thinking that, where is that at?

You are the pedo here and as we can see no proof needed.

Poster....what is your take on pedophiles
Avante....same as everyone elses, if you see one orf those sick fucks ya blow him away, or torture him.

That has always been my stance.

Liar.

Avant
03-27-2019, 07:06 PM
Liar.

There is nothing anywhere that as me saying anything that deserves........you pedo.....and you know this. So why act like you don't?

Chucho
03-27-2019, 08:00 PM
There is nothing anywhere that as me saying anything that deserves........you pedo.....and you know this. So why act like you don't?

Liar. Fraud. Know-nothing.

Avant
03-27-2019, 08:04 PM
Liar. Fraud. Know-nothing.

Chucho, there is nothing anywhere where I ever say anything but...........shoot those sick ass pedos. Cone on guy prove that isn't true.

Dude, a 20 second 100 yard dash.....hahaha~~~ A 20.00 200m....hahahahaha~~~~~~~

Chucho, you are an idiot.

Chucho
03-27-2019, 08:05 PM
Chucho, there is nothing anywhere where I ever say anything but...........shoot those sick ass pedos. Cone on guy prove that isn't true.

Dude, a 20 second 100 yard dash.....hahaha~~~ A 20.00 200m....hahahahaha~~~~~~~

Chucho, you are an idiot.

Avant, you are a pedo.

Avant
03-27-2019, 08:21 PM
Avant, you are a pedo.

Chucho, a 20 second 100 yard dash? A kid running an Olympic 20.00 for 200m, nobody is this damn stupid.

Chucho, you are a grade A.....moron.

Chucho
03-27-2019, 08:27 PM
Chucho, a 20 second 100 yard dash? A kid running an Olympic 20.00 for 200m, nobody is this damn stupid.

Chucho, you are a grade A.....moron.

Avante, you are a grade A...pedo.

Avant
03-27-2019, 08:30 PM
Avante, you are a grade A...pedo.

Chucho, what were you thinking guy? 20 seconds to run just a 100 yards? Dude, are you really that dumb?

And......a 20.00 200m would have SFS winning the Olympic 200m silver in 2016...........dude, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~

Avant
03-27-2019, 09:07 PM
Funny dealing with Chucho. He wants it all about you, when you make it all about him, the guy can't hang at all.

Chucho
03-27-2019, 09:28 PM
Funny dealing with Chucho. He wants it all about you, when you make it all about him, the guy can't hang at all.

Sorry, was busy not being an attention-whoring pedophile. What were you blathering about again, stupid? Your history as a non-expert or your accomplishments in kiddie rape?

Avant
03-27-2019, 09:43 PM
Sorry, was busy not being an attention-whoring pedophile. What were you blathering about again, stupid? Your history as a non-expert or your accomplishments in kiddie rape?

Chucho, there is NOBODY who can hang with me when it comes to footall/track/music/literature/rasslin' as a combo.....NOBODY. And, am always totally prepared to prove that.

You are the pedo here ya sick fuck, that's why ya talk about it all the time.

Dude, a 20 second 100 yard dash..............nobody can be that damn dumb.

Chucho
03-27-2019, 09:50 PM
Chucho, there is NOBODY who can hang with me when it comes to footall/track/music/literature/rasslin' as a combo.....NOBODY. And, am always totally prepared to prove that.

You are the pedo here ya sick fuck, that's why ya talk about it all the time.

Dude, a 20 second 100 yard dash..............nobody can be that damn dumb.

You dont know Jack about rasslin.

No one cares about track.

You rape children.

Avant
03-27-2019, 09:57 PM

You rape children.

I can talk about rasslers you have never even heard of dummy.

There are tons of track forums out there dummy.

You rape children that's why ya talk it all the time.

Chucho
03-27-2019, 10:03 PM
I can talk about rasslers you have never even heard of dummy.

There are tons of track forums out there dummy.

You rape children that's why ya talk it all the time.

No one cares about the old fossils you recall. You're fucking old and wrestling was really, really fucking boring until the 80s.

Go talk track at one of the many track forums. No one gives a fuck about track here.

You rape children. And tell lies. And are going to die relatively sooner than anyone else on this board.

Avant
03-27-2019, 10:10 PM
No one cares about the old fossils you recall. You're fucking old and wrestling was really, really fucking boring until the 80s.

Go talk track at one of the many track forums. No one gives a fuck about track here.

You rape children. And tell lies. And are going to die relatively sooner than anyone else on this board.

Stupid, I am talking the 80's but can do it all.

You don't even know what 20 seconds is, hahahaha~~~~ SFS talks track all the time, right?

You rape children Chucho, what a sick fuck. You talk about all the time.

Chucho
03-27-2019, 10:12 PM
Stupid, I am talking the 80's but can do it all.

You don't even know what 20 seconds is, hahahaha~~~~ SFS talks track all the time, right?

You rape children Chucho, what a sick fuck. You talk about all the time.

You rape children. I bet if we had another poll, everyone would vote you do in fact rape children.

Avant
03-27-2019, 10:12 PM
See the above, that is what so many here get off on, the talking shit in hiding. I know this, hell, look at this...

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274427

38 pages of just....

you suck
no you suck

...more or less.

Nobody here is that nice, polite, cool poster.

Avant
03-27-2019, 10:18 PM

You rape children. I bet if we had another poll, everyone would vote you do in fact rape children.

Chucho, I can easily take you to school talking the rasslin' and you know it.

SFS says he's a track expert.....right?

You are the pedo here guy, not me.

Avant
03-27-2019, 10:28 PM
What it so wrong with accepting the fact yes we do have the different races? And, we are not alike. Why...MUST...we be ok with those differences?

I need to recruit more team speed for my school, am I headed off to Montana, Iowa, Kansas or Texas, Florida?

Chucho
03-27-2019, 10:48 PM
Chucho, I can easily take you to school talking the rasslin' and you know it.

SFS says he's a track expert.....right?

You are the pedo here guy, not me.

I'm the rassling expert. Period. I wont entertain petty attempts from common plebeians.

You're the pedophile, most of the board would agree.

Shut up, Larry.

pgardn
03-27-2019, 11:01 PM
What it so wrong with accepting the fact yes we do have the different races? And, we are not alike. Why...MUST...we be ok with those differences?

I need to recruit more team speed for my school, am I headed off to Montana, Iowa, Kansas or Texas, Florida?

If we are not alike why can races mix?

How did it happen that human beings vary physically by geography? Tropics darker skin... Africans no bigger than 5 5” in the Congo and then Bantu tribesmen on the same continent very very tall? Of course there are physical differences through geographic variation. We see this in many species besides humans.

Now when you go beyond physical characteristics and start thinking people are dumb, can’t read, are exceptionally evil, due solely to skin color, you got a problem. All your black friends that don’t read, like you don’t read about evolution and geographic variation, are you all just stupid?

Im gonna say you are just willfully ignorant.

Avant
03-27-2019, 11:45 PM
I'm the rassling expert. Period. I wont entertain petty attempts from common plebeians.

You're the pedophile, most of the board would agree.

Shut up, Larry.

Dude, you have been able to talk the rasslin' on my level. Think SFS trying to talk track on my level.

You're the sick ass pedo guy and any board who thinks Dwight Clark was a TE has no credibility.

Churcho, stop following me around.

Avant
03-27-2019, 11:57 PM
If we are not alike why can races mix?

How did it happen that human beings vary physically by geography? Tropics darker skin... Africans no bigger than 5 5” in the Congo and then Bantu tribesmen on the same continent very very tall? Of course there are physical differences through geographic variation. We see this in many species besides humans.

Now when you go beyond physical characteristics and start thinking people are dumb, can’t read, are exceptionally evil, due solely to skin color, you got a problem. All your black friends that don’t read, like you don’t read about evolution and geographic variation, are you all just stupid?

Im gonna say you are just willfully ignorant.

Talk to me about St. Louis blues piano players, pre 1940, yep...ya can't. Talk to me about the WWA (rasslin') in the LA area in the early 60's. yep, no clue. Who were the first great British sci fi authors, yep....don't know.

What, are you stupid or just not interested?

It's never about smarts, it's all about interests. I have the things that interest me down 100%, things that I don't care about, I don't care about.

You can't talk about boxing, track, football, MMA, jazz, blues, the sci fi novel, the silent movies, so you are stupid or don't care?

Avant
03-28-2019, 12:01 AM
I own 40 acres of oranges I need them picked right now, if I talk about preferring that gang of Mexicans over the white and Asian gang I become a racist or a guy who knows who has the most experience doing that job?

Avant
03-28-2019, 12:40 AM
Here is the list for the top 20 all time NFL rushers according to me.....the TON of experience me.

1.Jim Brown
2.Barry Sanders
3.Walter Payton
4.Eric Dickerson
5.O.J.Simpson
6.Emmitt Smith
7.Ladainian Tomlinson
8.Marshall Faulk
9.Gale Sayers
10.Earl Campbell
11.Bo Jackson
12.Adrian Peterson
13.Frank Gore
14.Jerome Bettis
15.Curtis Martin
16.Tony Dorsett
17.Thurman Thomas
18.Edgerrin James
19.Marcus Allen
20.Franco Harris

If I do that 4 times in a year it will look different, but.....the top10 stay there...and the second 10 stay put.

Notice there are no white RB's listed. Why not? Everyone above had multi 1000 yard seasons.

That list would look like this. Who had 1000 yard seasons from this gang?

1.John Riggins
2.Jim Taylor
3.Larry Czonka
4.The Galloping Ghost
5.Hugh "King" McElhenny
6.Steve Van Buren................or was he black?
7.Paul Hornung
8.Frank Gifford
9.John David Crow
10.Rick Casares
11.Bronko Nagurski
12.Dickie Post
13.Craig James
14.Keith Lincoln
15.Nick Pietrasonte
16.Doak Walker
17.Rocky Bliear
18"Jaguar" Jon Arnett
19.Ed Podolak
20.Mike Alstott

ElNono
03-28-2019, 08:44 AM
Avante has a question, let's ask the expert... SpursforSix

ElNono
03-28-2019, 08:45 AM
Oh shit, he has you on ignore, nevermind

Avant
03-28-2019, 12:27 PM
Avante has a question, let's ask the expert... SpursforSix (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49684)

SFS knows nothing about anything other than movies/TV shows and has proven that numerous times. I have asked him at least 100 questions he has never been able to answer any of them.

It goes like this...

Avante....SFS talk to me about the BIG10 and their sprint history, go ahead.
SFS...why should I do the work for you?
Avante....dude, I can already talk DeHart Hubbard, Eddie Tolan, George"Buckeye Bullet" Simpson, Jesse "The Ebony Antelope" Owens etc etc etc. What is your take?
SFS....am I going to waste my time on talking that stuff?
Avante...dude, you said you were a track expert.
SFS...I am, but don't really watch it.
Avante....huh?

Avant
03-28-2019, 02:30 PM
Tiny Trinidad has had ....

Haseley Crawford 1976 Olympic 100m Gold.
Ato Boldon....sub10.00
Darrell Brown....sub10.00
Marc Burns...sub10.00
Ronello Sorrillo....sub10.00
Kleston Bledman...sub10.0
Richard Thompson....sub10.00

Mexico...never had a world class sprinter
China...never had a great sprinter
Japan...never had a great sprinter
The Middle East...never had a great sprinter

What gives?

Now me knowing all this it's very obvious those with roots to western Africa more than just race do have physical advantages when it comes to sprinting. Studies have actually proven this. But when talked about.........racism....huh?

FrostKing
07-05-2019, 11:55 AM
https://i.ibb.co/brt4SYx/IMG-20190705-WA0000.jpg

Sir Johnny
08-01-2019, 05:50 AM
Been watching a lot of CNN lately, sure hearing more talk of race than usual. Why do people have such a hard time with this? Hell yes we are different, how damn obvious can it be?

I live in central Cali, the best athletes around here have been black, those who own the big farms and ranches are white mostly, those who pick the fruit and can't drive worth a damn are Mexicans. So acting as if race is anything that needs talking about, why? If we don't get it by now we never will.

Why play silly ass games, why this need to play pretend? Hell yes we are different, why we must be cool with those differences makes no sense at all. If you get behind a few Mexicans in any line plan on being there awhile, they will have some problems when it's their turn, something won't go right as all their kids run around bouncing off the walls. We all know it's like that if you live in Cali.

Rafer Johnson the Olympic decathlon gold medalist in 1960
Leamon King WR 9.3/10.1
Tommie Smith WR 200/400 Olympic 200m gold
Maxie Parks Olympian
Randy Williams Olympic long jump champ

All great black tracksters from Bakersfield to Fresno.

Footballers
Lorenzo Neal, Ryan Benjamin, Virgel Green, Mark Lee, Domnigue Dorsey, Freddy Ford, Jim Johnson all played pro football.

Sir Johnny
08-01-2019, 06:21 AM
Always think of what if.....

The Veusians, The Moonites, The Martians, The Plutons, The Saturnites all came down to visit. The Plutons have a really bad smell and fart a lot, so because we don't like them we are racists? Sure we are but how is that a bad thing?

A world of difference between a Poodle and a Collie, but both are dogs.