PDA

View Full Version : Trump Calls Mueller Investigation an "attemped coup"

Nbadan
03-27-2019, 11:07 PM
The Unitarian President...

President Donald Trump railed against special counsel Robert Mueller's now-completed investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election on Wednesday, calling it an "attempted takeover of our government."

"We can never allow this treasonous, these treasonous acts to happen to another President," Trump told Fox News' Sean Hannity, in his first TV interview since Attorney General William Barr summarized the principal findings of Mueller's report in a memo to Congress on Sunday.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/27/politics/trump-mueller-attempted-takeover-government/index.html

Certain circles are discussing if Mueller had directly decided that Trump obstructed Justice in the Investigation whether there would have been blood in the streets

Was Mueller's plan to let Congress GO after Trump?

boutons_deux
03-27-2019, 11:11 PM
"Unitary Executive"

"some say" Mueller copped out, punted, chickened out

pgardn
03-27-2019, 11:15 PM
Dammit.

I thought Mueller was a noble guy.
Now he’s possibly not again.

Those 3 million missing votes, Obama not a citizen, Hillary aiding in Baby BBQs, so much to be looked into...
Stupid generals, deep state, muh concrete wall turned to steel slats possibility, now the House has fallen... Big problems, never knew they would be so difficult.

The economy, long term debt, Health Care, solved...

Nbadan
03-27-2019, 11:16 PM
some say" Mueller copped out, punted, chickened out

Doesn't sound like Mueller to me. More likely since a sitting President can't be indicted under Federal tradition, Mueller documented what he found and punted to Congress not Barr...

Remember than there was obstruction which we don't even know about yet according to the statement by Mueller...

Chris
03-27-2019, 11:32 PM
"Mueller's gambit" theory :lol

Hey, I'd be pissed if I was on the wrong side of the argument for 2+ years.

I can't blame them for grasping at straws.

Spurtacular
03-27-2019, 11:37 PM
Dammit.

I thought Mueller was a noble guy.
Now he’s possibly not again.

Those 3 million missing votes, Obama not a citizen, Hillary aiding in Baby BBQs, so much to be looked into...
Stupid generals, deep state, muh concrete wall turned to steel slats possibility, now the House has fallen... Big problems, never knew they would be so difficult.

The economy, long term debt, Health Care, solved...

No conservative here ever called Mueller noble. We did throw it in your bitch ass face that you all pimped him as noble and here you go now.

Nbadan
03-27-2019, 11:45 PM
https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/1110254539163291648

Spurs Homer
03-27-2019, 11:55 PM
look a squirrel!

look over there!!!!

pgardn
03-28-2019, 07:00 AM
No conservative here ever called Mueller noble. We did throw it in your bitch ass face that you all pimped him as noble and here you go now.

Sorry
Honorable. And Mueller was affiliated with the red team but not YOUR red team .

” we threw it in your face “

The board will recognize the following:

The idiot,who calls himself Spurtmaniac, is a true patriot.
It’s all about vengeance, imagine that...
Was eight years of a black president really that bad?

But he’s not honorable anymore because Trump apparently understands a little more about the report now.
So Mueller bad again. Maybe the next paragraph in the report will be understood and Mueller will be good again.

MultiTroll
03-28-2019, 07:29 AM
look a Russian collusion squirrel!

look over there!!!!
fify

ElNono
03-28-2019, 07:56 AM
https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/1110254539163291648

Wonder if producers should also play back outlandish prior statements by POTUS before asking him questions, tbh

Winehole23
03-28-2019, 08:05 AM
Treason, I hear that's pretty hard to prove.

Pretty wimpy for an attempted coup, tbh.

Spurtacular
03-28-2019, 09:05 AM
Sorry
Honorable. And Mueller was affiliated with the red team but not YOUR red team .

” we threw it in your face “

The board will recognize the following:

The idiot,who calls himself Spurtmaniac, is a true patriot.
It’s all about vengeance, imagine that...
Was eight years of a black president really that bad?

But he’s not honorable anymore because Trump apparently understands a little more about the report now.
So Mueller bad again. Maybe the next paragraph in the report will be understood and Mueller will be good again.

No conservative here was calling Mueller noble. Hell, nobody is calling him noble now. You've invented a nice narrative; probably more accurately you're mindlessly running with a talking point.