PDA

View Full Version : 'Treasonous' FBI

Spurtacular
03-27-2019, 11:41 PM
Deep state confirmation. Sad day for chumpettes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-vows-to-release-fisa-docs-now-that-mueller-probe-is-concluded-slams-treasonous-fbi/ar-BBVjQK9?ocid=spartandhp

Chris
03-27-2019, 11:46 PM
rS_E4Jhy0sg

Great song. Great news :bobo

Nbadan
03-27-2019, 11:49 PM
We'll have to see how it all started, but I'm going to leave that to other people, including the attorney general and others, to make that determination,"

We know how it all started....Trump is just setting up his base.

Spurs Homer
03-27-2019, 11:53 PM
Did OJ find the killers yet?

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Spurtacular
03-27-2019, 11:54 PM
President Trump, in an exclusive wide-ranging interview Wednesday night with Fox News' "Hannity," (https://www.foxnews.com/shows/hannity) vowed to release the full and unredacted Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants and related documents used by the FBI to probe his campaign, saying he wants to "get to the bottom" of how the long-running Russia collusion narrative began.
Trump told anchor Sean Hannity that his lawyers previously had advised him not to take that dramatic step out of fear that it could be considered obstruction of justice.
"I do, I have plans to declassify and release. I have plans to absolutely release," Trump said. "I have some very talented people working for me, lawyers, and they really didn't want me to do it early on. ... A lot of people wanted me to do it a long time ago. I'm glad I didn't do it. We got a great result without having to do it, but we will. One of the reasons that my lawyers didn't want me to do it, is they said, if I do it, they'll call it a form of obstruction."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-vows-to-release-fisa-docs-now-that-mueller-probe-is-concluded-slams-treasonous-fbi

Spurs Homer
03-27-2019, 11:57 PM
Great idea!

First thing he should do - TODAY -
is release the full Mueller report!

Since "exoneration" and all that!

He won't - he is pulling another con - but he will STILL be prosecuted.

You can only win the "narrative" for so long ....eventually -

PROSECUTION!

Spurtacular
03-28-2019, 12:02 AM
he will STILL be prosecuted.

:lmao Chumpetter hanger-on'er.

Spurtacular
03-28-2019, 12:46 AM
Trump also accused FBI officials of committing "treason" -- slamming former FBI Director James Comey as a "terrible guy," former CIA Director John Brennan as potentially mentally ill, and Democrat House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff as a criminal.

:wow

pgardn
03-28-2019, 07:07 AM
Deep state in your underwear !

Deep state after your precious bodily fluids!

RandomGuy
03-28-2019, 07:31 AM
Deep state in your underwear !

Deep state after your precious bodily fluids!

They're coming right for us!!

Winehole23
03-28-2019, 08:06 AM
Because that worked so well for him the first time he did it.

ElNono
03-28-2019, 08:09 AM
He doesn't need to vow, he needs to do it. He can tack in the Mueller report and his business tax returns also, since he's looking to make things transparent, amirite?

Also, since when Trump has any credibility whatsoever?

Blake
03-28-2019, 11:14 AM
Deep state confirmation.

:lol you're so stupid

SpursforSix
03-28-2019, 11:19 AM
Great rap name : TreezNuss.

Or something like that.

koriwhat
03-28-2019, 04:32 PM
Also, since when Trump has any credibility whatsoever?

well he was right all along about no collusion while yall cried about how credible the 17 intelligence agencies(:lmao 17 my ass... more like 4 if any at all) and how noble mueller is. hook, line, and sinker with you sheep!

spurraider21
03-28-2019, 04:49 PM
well he was right all along about no collusion while yall cried about how credible the 17 intelligence agencies(:lmao 17 my ass... more like 4 if any at all) and how noble mueller is. hook, line, and sinker with you sheep!
can you explain that?

Blake
03-28-2019, 04:58 PM
can you explain that?

Lol yeah right

koriwhat
03-28-2019, 05:04 PM
can you explain that?

was it intel commities or just crooked obama/hrc/brennon/comey? i'd say the latter.

koriwhat
03-28-2019, 05:04 PM
Lol yeah right

no one asked a god damn thing of you you fucking cuck

spurraider21
03-28-2019, 05:12 PM
was it intel commities or just crooked obama/hrc/brennon/comey? i'd say the latter.
it was the former

Blake's Aid
03-28-2019, 05:13 PM
:lol you're so stupid

Way to use your words, Blakey!

TSA
03-28-2019, 05:32 PM
it was the former

neither of you were correct but koriwhat was closer to the truth. It was a small hand picked staff by a few agency heads that composed the ICA.

Blake
03-28-2019, 07:42 PM
no one asked a god damn thing of you you fucking cuck

When someone asks something of you, you rarely if ever produce. You're too lazy and stupid to really back up your claims.

Blake
03-28-2019, 07:43 PM
Way to use your words, Blakey!

Poor derp

ElNono
03-28-2019, 08:06 PM

yall doesn't include me? But that said, whataboutism isn't really an excuse.

Spirit Cooked Reck
03-30-2019, 12:54 AM
Poor Blake Zero

UnWantedTheory
03-30-2019, 03:02 AM
I think you are referring to the fact Russia fucked with our election when claiming the credibility of the 17 agencies, and that actually did happen. The investigation was about if Trump knew and conspired with them, along with obstruction. Big difference bruh.

koriwhat
03-30-2019, 01:58 PM
When someone asks something of you, you rarely if ever produce. You're too lazy and stupid to really back up your claims.

i replied 5 posts up from yours... you're just a bitch living in a world that doesn't care for bitches like yourself. cry some more cuckles!

I think you are referring to the fact Russia fucked with our election when claiming the credibility of the 17 agencies, and that actually did happen. The investigation was about if Trump knew and conspired with them, along with obstruction. Big difference bruh.

russia russia russia... did russia fuck with the midterms like the dnc did? lmao

you can't have obstruction if the pres asks for his circle to be investigated; comey's words not mine.

UnWantedTheory
03-31-2019, 12:55 AM
i replied 5 posts up from yours... you're just a bitch living in a world that doesn't care for bitches like yourself. cry some more cuckles!

russia russia russia... did russia fuck with the midterms like the dnc did? lmao

you can't have obstruction if the pres asks for his circle to be investigated; comey's words not mine.

You don't seem to understand Simple Jack. I was stating the difference between Russia fucking with our election, which is a fact backed up by our intelligence agencies, and what the Mueller investigation was about. In other words you confused two different talking points.

Spurtacular
03-31-2019, 12:58 AM
You don't seem to understand Simple Jack. I was stating the difference between Russia fucking with our election, which is a fact backed up by our intelligence agencies, and what the Mueller investigation was about. In other words you confused two different talking points.

Educate yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtqWezfIhMY

UnWantedTheory
03-31-2019, 04:26 AM
Educate yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtqWezfIhMY
Lmao. Noam is a brilliant man, but he is not beyond being wrong. This is very clearly the case since he doesn't have all of the information related to the issue. Our intelligence agencies, along with the Mueller investigation, confirmed Russia fucked with our election.

This is from the Barr summary of Mueller's report btw.
"The Special Counsel's investigation determined that there were two main Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election. The first involved attempts by a Russian organization, the Internet Research Agency (IRA), to conduct disinformation and social media operations in the United States designed to sow social discord, eventually with the aim of interfering with the election."

"The second element involved the Russian government's efforts to conduct computer hacking operations designed to gather and disseminate information to influence the election. The Special Counsel found that Russian government actors successfully hacked into computers and obtained emails from persons affiliated with the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party organizations, and publicly disseminated those materials through various intermediaries, including WikiLeaks. Based on these activities, the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian military officers for conspiring to hack into computers in the United States for purposes of influencing the election."

You are arguing against reality ya tard.

Spurtacular
03-31-2019, 02:19 PM
Lmao. Noam is a brilliant man, but he is not beyond being wrong. This is very clearly the case since he doesn't have all of the information related to the issue. Our intelligence agencies, along with the Mueller investigation, confirmed Russia fucked with our election.

This is from the Barr summary of Mueller's report btw.
"The Special Counsel's investigation determined that there were two main Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election. The first involved attempts by a Russian organization, the Internet Research Agency (IRA), to conduct disinformation and social media operations in the United States designed to sow social discord, eventually with the aim of interfering with the election."

"The second element involved the Russian government's efforts to conduct computer hacking operations designed to gather and disseminate information to influence the election. The Special Counsel found that Russian government actors successfully hacked into computers and obtained emails from persons affiliated with the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party organizations, and publicly disseminated those materials through various intermediaries, including WikiLeaks. Based on these activities, the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian military officers for conspiring to hack into computers in the United States for purposes of influencing the election."

You are arguing against reality ya tard.

You're listing sh** that is not collusion. That's full-on tard.

UnWantedTheory
04-01-2019, 12:54 AM
You're listing sh** that is not collusion. That's full-on tard.Are you fucking retarded? Russia fucking with our election and collusion are two separate things. That was my entire point, and if you weren't so pathetically partisan, you might have caught it sooner. Russia fucking with our election is a fact, but that never meant the Trump campaign was involved with it. Do you understand now or should I bust out the crayons?

boutons_deux
04-01-2019, 05:54 AM
"that never meant the Trump campaign was involved with it."

Trash and his mafiya KNEW Pootin was attacking US elections in Trash's favor, and kept that crime a secret, said nothing to FBI, aka, passive collusion.

Trash's campaign manager gave election data to the Russians

Trash's son met with Russians to get dirt on Hillary. Trash knew about and lied about it, "adoptions"

Why have Trash and his mafiya been "forgetting", lying (about their Russian contacts), obstructing for 2 years?

Spurtacular
04-01-2019, 07:56 AM
Are you fucking retarded? Russia fucking with our election and collusion are two separate things. That was my entire point, and if you weren't so pathetically partisan, you might have caught it sooner. Russia fucking with our election is a fact, but that never meant the Trump campaign was involved with it. Do you understand now or should I bust out the crayons?

The narrative was collusion. The Russians tweeting or whatever else is a nothing issue by comparison.

koriwhat
04-01-2019, 04:39 PM

Nah you're just a retard who thinks you know something. Fucking retards like you are a dime a dozen.

UnWantedTheory
04-02-2019, 12:07 AM
Nah you're just a retard who thinks you know something. Fucking retards like you are a dime a dozen.
Says the dumb fuck who confused two different talking points.

UnWantedTheory
04-02-2019, 12:21 AM
The narrative was collusion. The Russians tweeting or whatever else is a nothing issue by comparison.Which has absolutely nothing to do with what I was saying to koriwhat. I could give two shits about the narrative, I was merely separating Russian election interference from an investigation into potential collusion, as he was clearly getting them confused. 17 agencies didn't conclude collusion, they concluded Russia fucked with our election.

UnWantedTheory
04-02-2019, 12:26 AM
"that never meant the Trump campaign was involved with it."

Trash and his mafiya KNEW Pootin was attacking US elections in Trash's favor, and kept that crime a secret, said nothing to FBI, aka, passive collusion.

Trash's campaign manager gave election data to the Russians

Trash's son met with Russians to get dirt on Hillary. Trash knew about and lied about it, "adoptions"

Why have Trash and his mafiya been "forgetting", lying (about their Russian contacts), obstructing for 2 years?

Irrelevant to my point tbh. I was just trying to separate talking points for the two morons. I don't believe I ever stated what I believe about the investigation one way or the other in this thread, as it had nothing to do with what I was saying.

Spurtacular
04-02-2019, 12:40 AM
Which has absolutely nothing to do with what I was saying to koriwhat. I could give two shits about the narrative, I was merely separating Russian election interference from an investigation into potential collusion, as he was clearly getting them confused. 17 agencies didn't conclude collusion, they concluded Russia fucked with our election.

Russian interference is basically an immaterial issue in the grand scheme of it all, bruh. But if it means that much to you, be the first to start a thread on it.

Pavlov
04-02-2019, 01:09 AM
Russian interference is basically an immaterial issue:lol issue cop strikes again.

Spurtacular
04-02-2019, 01:16 AM
:lol issue cop strikes again.

:lmao You issue cop all the time, bruh.

Pavlov
04-02-2019, 01:18 AM
:lmao You issue cop all the time, bruh.What is the actual issue according to you?

UnWantedTheory
04-02-2019, 05:13 AM
Russian interference is basically an immaterial issue in the grand scheme of it all, bruh. But if it means that much to you, be the first to start a thread on it.
You really are a retard. How do you continue to miss the point so completely? I was correcting someone who confused two different topics, not giving my opinion on the matter you fucking idiot.

UnWantedTheory
04-02-2019, 05:19 AM
What is the actual issue according to you?
At this point it is clear he has no clue. What I was stating was fairly straight forward, yet he is like a robot programmed to argue against any comment that isn't blatantly pro Trump, regardless of what was actually said. It is pretty pathetic.

koriwhat
04-02-2019, 02:50 PM
Says the dumb fuck who confused two different talking points.

i didn't confuse either... if you want to really talk then why not mention china's intervening in our elections, aus, uk, etc? all fact but you harp on russia because you're a dipshit retard who eats up the left's bs narrative. it's comical you retarded fucks actually think yall are heads and shoulders above everyone else mentally and morally.

your assumptions of me just prove how much of a dipshit you truly are. go back to trolling with this stupid alt account you fucking loser!

Russian Boogeyman
04-02-2019, 08:05 PM
UnWantedTheory

We swung the election to Trump. You should be mad as hell.

UnWantedTheory
04-02-2019, 11:39 PM
i didn't confuse either... if you want to really talk then why not mention china's intervening in our elections, aus, uk, etc? all fact but you harp on russia because you're a dipshit retard who eats up the left's bs narrative. it's comical you retarded fucks actually think yall are heads and shoulders above everyone else mentally and morally.

your assumptions of me just prove how much of a dipshit you truly are. go back to trolling with this stupid alt account you fucking loser!Holy fuck, you still don't get it. I wasn't giving my opinion one way or the other you fucktard, I was correcting the fact you confused the investigation and election interference. You are stuck on fucking argument auto pilot, and if it wasn't so pathetic, it might be hilarious.

UnWantedTheory
04-02-2019, 11:46 PM
UnWantedTheory (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17120)

We swung the election to Trump. You should be mad as hell.
Cool beans, but I am not mad. It is what it is.

RandomGuy
04-04-2019, 05:58 AM
Deep state confirmation. Sad day for chumpettes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-vows-to-release-fisa-docs-now-that-mueller-probe-is-concluded-slams-treasonous-fbi/ar-BBVjQK9?ocid=spartandhp

"deep state" being a code word for anyone who cares about the rule of law.

Trump is slowly ticking the "dictator" boxes, and sniveling sycophants like you keep applauding.

Calls for using libel laws to shut down critics: Check
Calls free press "enemy of the people": check
Attacks independent law enforcement: check
attacks independent judiciary: check
Attacks rule of law: check
calls for followers to commit violence: check

The four markers are:

Rejecting or showing weak commitment to democratic rules.
Denying the legitimacy of political opponents.
Encouraging or tolerating violence.
A readiness to stifle or limit civil liberties of opponents, including media.

You want a dictator, and seem to be fighting to get one. If you don't like democracy, get the fuck out of my country.

boutons_deux
04-04-2019, 08:25 AM
Trump is slowly ticking the "dictator" boxes, and sniveling sycophants like you keep applauding.

Calls for using libel laws to shut down critics: Check
Calls free press "enemy of the people": check
Attacks independent law enforcement: check
attacks independent judiciary: check
Attacks rule of law: check
calls for followers to commit violence: check

He said he "must get rid of the judges", which Bitch McC fully agrees with. They are all, in some way, "praying" for RBG to die soon.

Spurtacular
04-04-2019, 06:31 PM
"deep state" being a code word for anyone who cares about the rule of law.

:lol That's a terrible grasp.