PDA

View Full Version : And Just Like that Will Hurd Became an Embarassment to Texas

Nbadan
03-29-2019, 12:02 AM
Hurd is a veteran, so as a part of the Nunez team on the House intelligence committee that carried water for Trump today, his signature on that letter to Schiff asking for his resignation was an embarrassment for Texas. Hurd is ok with all the treasonous behavior Trump has participated in and which Schiff mentioned in his rebuttable and you can bet Texas will remember this when Hurd comes up for reelection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8gAYUupm2k

This speech will go down in history as one of the best speeches of the year

DMC
03-29-2019, 12:05 AM
tl;dr

guessing it wasn't favorable to the right

Avant
03-29-2019, 12:09 AM
tl;dr

guessing it wasn't favorable to the right

Had a feeling you didn't read, it's pretty obvious.

DMC
03-29-2019, 12:14 AM
Had a feeling you didn't read, it's pretty obvious.

Play the harmonica for me and do that little shuffle you do. It's cute.

Spurs Homer
03-29-2019, 12:14 AM
Hurd is a veteran, so as a part of the Nunez team on the House intelligence committee that carried water for Trump today, his signature on that letter to Schiff asking for his resignation was an embarrassment for Texas. Hurd is ok with all the treasonous behavior Trump has participated in and which Schiff mentioned in his rebuttable and you can bet Texas will remember this when Hurd comes up for reelection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8gAYUupm2k

It's even worse than that -

Turd - er Hurd -

is a former CIA officer.

Think about that for a bit.

Hurd sat there and watched Nunes - run to the white house and share classified investigative info and also watched Nunes attend the gang of 8 briefing and then run to Trump and spill the beans - when Rosenstein and McCabe briefed them that McCabe authorized the counter-intelligence investigation of Trump after Comey's firing.

No explanation for this except that a CULT brainwashing runs deeeep!

DMC
03-29-2019, 12:16 AM
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/9fpWYw0fs-ok3ZFALyQyx8OBFkY=/0x8:1101x742/1200x800/filters:focal(0x8:1101x742)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/48797461/toyota-thermo-tect-prius.0.0.jpg

Avant
03-29-2019, 12:26 AM
Play the harmonica for me and do that little shuffle you do. It's cute.

That's why it's always......play the harmonica and do that dance, it's cute.

Bummer I didn't take off on Viola Lee Blues, doing my best Noah Lewis.

And, my James Brown impersonation a must see.

Spurs Homer
03-29-2019, 12:28 AM
yeah

just not getting your joke

you are trying hard thoughhttps://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/9fpWYw0fs-ok3ZFALyQyx8OBFkY=/0x8:1101x742/1200x800/filters:focal(0x8:1101x742)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/48797461/toyota-thermo-tect-prius.0.0.jpg

Nbadan
03-29-2019, 12:31 AM
What happened to DMC? he used to be a decent poster......

The right-wing attacks on Adam have reached a whole new level. Yesterday during an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News, President Trump declared that Adam should be “forced out of office.” This morning, he tweeted the same and called Adam a “liar” and a “leaker.”

Not only did Trump call on Adam to resign from Congress, but he said he is “a bad guy” and “a disgrace to our country.” There’s one reason and one reason only Adam faces these attacks and smears from the president, and that’s because he is working to hold the president accountable to the people.

Trump joins his closest allies Kellyanne Conway, Kevin McCarthy, and other right-wing conservatives in attacking Adam’s character. It’s a ridiculous smear campaign, and we know it’s only happening because Adam has been unafraid to hold Trump and his cronies accountable and willing to fight for the rule of law.

Adam will not be intimidated, but he needs your support now more than ever, especially as we face our first FEC fundraising deadline of the year this Sunday. Will you pitch in a contribution right now to let Trump and the GOP know that you have Adam’s back?

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/mar19_as?refcode=em-190328-trump

Hurd has been a decent representative....even though i supported his opponent, Hurd has worked with other bipartisan representatives of the Rio Grande area including Beto to do what was right for his constituents, even arguing against the need for Trump's border wall, but just like Democrats who jumped the ship on Russian collusion, it's politically risky for Hurd to assume that Schiff won't come up with anything sniffing around Trump's financial records.......ah...the tax returns.....

....guess Hurd is betting people have short memories.....

DMC
03-29-2019, 12:39 AM
That's why it's always......play the harmonica and do that dance, it's cute.

Bummer I didn't take off on Viola Lee Blues, doing my best Noah Lewis.

And, my James Brown impersonation a must see.

Impersonate a modern day James Brown.

Avant
03-29-2019, 12:48 AM
Impersonate a modern day James Brown.

DMC, all your stuff is so damn weak guy, I actually feel like.......I'm picking on you. Dude, the joust really isn't for you, ok slugger, now beat it.

Pavlov
03-29-2019, 12:51 AM
What happened to DMC? he used to be a decent poster......
Black President made him lose his shit like all the others tbh.