PDA

View Full Version : Yo, WTF SA, banning Chick Fil A?

phxspurfan
03-29-2019, 11:35 AM
I leave and y'all stat banning Chick Fil A because they're religious?

The Texas attorney general is investigating San Antonio for banning Chick-fil-A from its airport

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/29/politics/texas-san-antonio-airport-chick-fil-a-investigation/index.html

"The Constitution's protection of religious liberty is somehow even better than Chick-fil-A's chicken," Paxton wrote in a Thursday letter to the San Antonio mayor and city council. "Unfortunately, I have serious concerns that both are under assault at the San Antonio airport."

Chucho
03-29-2019, 11:42 AM
They're part of the Christian Taliban. They are deliberately closed on Sundays so they can't serve doughy Lefitsts an early death warrant in the form of delish chicken products as part of their master plan.

It's true. Boutons swears it.

DMC
03-29-2019, 11:50 AM
I think Flyrite or however it's spelled is in the airports. Chick Fil-A could be a competitor so possibly an agreement was made.

Not being open on Sundays could be a problem as well (as mentioned). The airport venues are there to provide services to travelers, not just to make money for the businesses. I doubt a business would be banned because of their religious ownership.

boutons_deux
03-29-2019, 11:56 AM
Paxton, one of shithole TX's biggest turds.

DMC
03-29-2019, 12:00 PM
Paxton, one shithole TX's biggest turds.

Stick to article posting. You come across as a moron when you try to narrate.

Blake
03-29-2019, 12:01 PM
You come across as a moron when you try to narrate.

:lol rich

DMC
03-29-2019, 12:07 PM
https://www.meme-arsenal.com/memes/c94206fb04180ffa24f35a16709f8722.jpg

Blake
03-29-2019, 12:12 PM
Oh a narrative with pictures

CosmicCowboy
03-29-2019, 12:13 PM
funny. Los Angeles, allegedly commie leftist as they come, has a Chick Fil A in LAX. Just flew through there a couple weeks ago.

Chucho
03-29-2019, 12:47 PM
I think Flyrite or however it's spelled is in the airports. Chick Fil-A could be a competitor so possibly an agreement was made.

Not being open on Sundays could be a problem as well (as mentioned). The airport venues are there to provide services to travelers, not just to make money for the businesses. I doubt a business would be banned because of their religious ownership.

That really is the whole of it. LOTS of lost revenue. As mentioned in the other thread, Sundays are super busy.

Alanis Morissette
03-29-2019, 01:42 PM
“banned” :lol

spurraider21
03-29-2019, 01:45 PM
funny. Los Angeles, allegedly commie leftist as they come, has a Chick Fil A in LAX. Just flew through there a couple weeks ago.
ramping down the fascism

Millennial_Messiah
03-29-2019, 01:46 PM
That really is the whole of it. LOTS of lost revenue. As mentioned in the other thread, Sundays are super busy.

Correct. Why lose 1/7 of commissions?

SpursforSix
03-29-2019, 02:04 PM
Correct. Why lose 1/7 of commissions?

I think that's too simplistic of a way to look at it.

How many of hungry travelers will just go to another restaurant? They're likely losing much less than 1/7. It also depends if the commission structure it the same for every restaurant. Does Chick Fil A demand more for them selves?
Also, is Chick Fil A so good that it draws a large number of people to eat when they wouldn't have otherwise? In that case, maybe it's an acceptable trade off.

Millennial_Messiah
03-29-2019, 03:23 PM
I think that's too simplistic of a way to look at it.

How many of hungry travelers will just go to another restaurant? They're likely losing much less than 1/7. It also depends if the commission structure it the same for every restaurant. Does Chick Fil A demand more for them selves?
Also, is Chick Fil A so good that it draws a large number of people to eat when they wouldn't have otherwise? In that case, maybe it's an acceptable trade off.

Chick Fil-A makes an excellent chicken sandwich, but it's nothing special that can't be made anywhere else or at home. It's just a real breast-meat chicken patty fried in egg batter. The only reason Chick Fil-A can charge a pretty penny for their sandwiches and close all Sundays and stay near the top of their industry is that their competitors always try to cut corners by using the worst cuts of chicken mixed with potato starch and processed junk, so the sandwich doesn't taste as good.

SpursforSix
03-29-2019, 03:34 PM
Chick Fil-A makes an excellent chicken sandwich, but it's nothing special that can't be made anywhere else or at home. It's just a real breast-meat chicken patty fried in egg batter. The only reason Chick Fil-A can charge a pretty penny for their sandwiches and close all Sundays and stay near the top of their industry is that their competitors always try to cut corners by using the worst cuts of chicken mixed with potato starch and processed junk, so the sandwich doesn't taste as good.

You just said that Chick-Fil-A is nothing special but then went on to list reasons why they're at the top of their industry.
I see lines at the CFA drive through packed almost all day long. Not just lunch hours.
Regardless of how un-special it is, there are a lot of people that believe otherwise and are willing to wait 20 minutes for it.

Millennial_Messiah
03-29-2019, 03:42 PM
You just said that Chick-Fil-A is nothing special but then went on to list reasons why they're at the top of their industry.
I see lines at the CFA drive through packed almost all day long. Not just lunch hours.
Regardless of how un-special it is, there are a lot of people that believe otherwise and are willing to wait 20 minutes for it.

It's not special in terms of the fact that it can be made equally well or better at home or at another restaurant. It's not necessarily hard to replicate nor is it a case of a unique blend of seasonings (see: Arby's sauce, Firehouse's Datil Pepper sauce) that would be almost impossible to replicate from home.

However, people wait in line and shell out big dough at Chick Fil-A because 97% of the other fast food chains choose to serve a subpar product.

SpursforSix
03-29-2019, 04:11 PM
It's not special in terms of the fact that it can be made equally well or better at home or at another restaurant. It's not necessarily hard to replicate nor is it a case of a unique blend of seasonings (see: Arby's sauce, Firehouse's Datil Pepper sauce) that would be almost impossible to replicate from home.

However, people wait in line and shell out big dough at Chick Fil-A because 97% of the other fast food chains choose to serve a subpar product.

The fact you can make something similar at home has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion or the economics of it being in the airport.

rmt
03-29-2019, 04:30 PM

Making something at home is a LOT different than making it on a mass scale all over the country (keeping the same quality). Didn't Blasio/NY (iirc) call for a ban on Chick-Fil-A and couldn't overcome the demand for/stop it?

boutons_deux
03-29-2019, 04:53 PM
BigFood has 1000s of scientists engineering their so-called food to be addictive, and it is, they don't fucking care, pathogenic

DMC
03-29-2019, 04:59 PM
“banned” :lol

Uninvited

DMC
03-29-2019, 05:04 PM

97% cannot be "subpar".

Millennial_Messiah
03-29-2019, 06:13 PM
97% cannot be "subpar".

That's a rough guess, but if you consider...

McDonalds
Burger King
Whataburger
Sonic
Wendy's
Raising Cane's
Church's
Popeye's
Layne's
Arby's

all have chicken sandwiches that taste like shit compared to Chick Fil-A, I think you know what I mean.

CosmicCowboy
03-29-2019, 06:53 PM
That's a rough guess, but if you consider...

McDonalds
Burger King
Whataburger
Sonic
Wendy's
Raising Cane's
Church's
Popeye's
Layne's
Arby's

all have chicken sandwiches that taste like shit compared to Chick Fil-A, I think you know what I mean.

X2

And I could give a shit about their religious affiliations. And their salads are great too.

CosmicCowboy
03-29-2019, 07:03 PM
And 10 cars in line at whataburger takes 20 minutes and 5 minutes at chick fil a.

Chris
03-29-2019, 07:17 PM
https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/1111765106650726401

: )

BD24
03-29-2019, 07:22 PM

This tbh.

sunday is a busy travel day. Frustrating for people traveling when somewhere isn’t open

spurraider21
03-29-2019, 07:47 PM
i dont know that its saying much, but i'd take chick fil a over any other fast food chicken joint

Blake
03-29-2019, 08:14 PM
And 10 cars in line at whataburger takes 20 minutes and 5 minutes at chick fil a.

You'd think that having 45 people working the drive thru window would cut into the bottom line but the 5 minute wait during lunch hour is a big draw

Blake
03-29-2019, 08:16 PM

One of the council people flat out said they were barring CFA because of the perceived anti lgbt stance.

spurraider21
03-29-2019, 08:35 PM
One of the council people flat out said they were barring CFA because of the perceived anti lgbt stance.
i cant imagine they'd get in trouble for that though. being anti-discrimination doesnt mean anti-christian

UnWantedTheory
03-30-2019, 03:03 AM

Millennial_Messiah
03-30-2019, 03:50 AM
X2

And I could give a shit about their religious affiliations. And their salads are great too.

Who the heck buys fast food salad? I pay a fraction of the price by buying organic spring mix and making my own fresh.

illusioNtEk
03-30-2019, 07:15 AM
I can't stand what CFA stands for.... nothing but hate

Th'Pusher
03-30-2019, 07:51 AM
Who the heck buys fast food salad? I pay a fraction of the price by buying organic spring mix and making my own fresh.

Who the fuck eats fast food? Maybe if I’m on a road trip...

Disgusting

boutons_deux
03-30-2019, 08:16 AM
i cant imagine they'd get in trouble for that though. being anti-discrimination doesnt mean anti-christian

but so-called Christians and their political panderers, including SCOTUS, have weaponized 1st Amendment to force Christianity into the public, secular area and rule against anyone who tries to resist. Paxton will try to persecute secular SA for infringing LGBT-hater CFA's right to discriminate.

DMC
03-30-2019, 09:18 AM

Who the fuck eats fast food? Maybe if I’m on a road trip...

Disgusting

Well if you're in an airport the odds are you're not going to A) make a fresh salad although you might toss someone's salad in the restroom or B) you are most likely on some type of a trip. Either way you're going to eat what's available if it's a long trip.

Pavlov
03-30-2019, 10:14 AM
https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/1111765106650726401

: )Is he going to arrest San Antonio?

boutons_deux
03-30-2019, 10:31 AM
"continuing ... fallout" ? :lol

Chucho
03-30-2019, 10:39 AM
I can't stand what CFA stands for.... nothing but hate

What other companies do you protest against?

Millennial_Messiah
03-30-2019, 01:18 PM
Well if you're in an airport the odds are you're not going to A) make a fresh salad although you might toss someone's salad in the restroom or B) you are most likely on some type of a trip. Either way you're going to eat what's available if it's a long trip.

Better to stay away from that overpriced crap and a) eat before you go to the airport, or b) eat when you get there. The last thing you want to do is have to take a crap in a public airplane restroom mid-flight hovering over some clouds over Utah.

Chucho
03-30-2019, 01:39 PM
Better to stay away from that overpriced crap and a) eat before you go to the airport, or b) eat when you get there. The last thing you want to do is have to take a crap in a public airplane restroom mid-flight hovering over some clouds over Utah.

Airplane bathrooms are pretty sanitary compared to other public facilities. The poo odor doesnt follow either. It's not elementary, everyone poops.

Millennial_Messiah
03-30-2019, 01:47 PM
Airplane bathrooms are pretty sanitary compared to other public facilities. The poo odor doesnt follow either. It's not elementary, everyone poops.
I don't poop in public, because there's nowhere to shower to properly wash off those regions post-defecation.

Blake
03-30-2019, 02:15 PM

You don't fly much, huh

rmt
03-30-2019, 02:29 PM

Some trips take longer than gap between meals or have long layovers.

Chris
03-30-2019, 02:33 PM
Appears to be a concerted effort:

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1112066601736507392

DMC
03-30-2019, 08:36 PM

:lol Not everyone is taking a hop to Dallas. Some people spend a lot more time in airports. So you're not going to eat for 36 hours?

Th'Pusher
03-30-2019, 08:57 PM
:lol Not everyone is taking a hop to Dallas. Some people spend a lot more time in airports. So you're not going to eat for 36 hours?

They have restaurants that don’t serve fast food in airports dude. Not everyone scarfs down $9 Whoppers finished off with a Cinnabon at the airport like you do, tbh.

baseline bum
03-30-2019, 08:59 PM
They have restaurants that don’t serve fast food in airports dude. Not everyone scarfs down $9 Whoppers finished off with a Cinnabon at the airport like you do, tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp-j72ALHHs

Th'Pusher
03-30-2019, 09:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp-j72ALHHs

Exactly

DMC
03-31-2019, 01:43 AM

Because everyone has 2 hours between flights to have a sit down meal.

Because everyone has 40 dollars to spend on breakfast or lunch.

I don't eat fast food. I know the lines are always long though, because people have to catch the next flight and don't want to live on peanuts and a plastic cup of water.

I'm guessing you don't fly much.

Millennial_Messiah
03-31-2019, 02:51 AM
Some trips take longer than gap between meals or have long layovers.

I've flown DFW to La Guardia and similar length trips

Obviously the longest possible (say LAX to Boston or Seattle to Miami) take longer, but even then you shouldn't get hungry on the plane if you ate enough before you got to the airport.

Millennial_Messiah
03-31-2019, 02:53 AM

like I said, even LAX to Boston or Miami to Seattle or vice versa, doesn't require going hungry if you ate plenty before getting to the TSA line.

FrostKing
03-31-2019, 03:41 AM
But McDonald's race mixing propaganda is a-ok

Monostradamus
03-31-2019, 07:30 AM
But McDonald's race mixing propaganda is a-ok

It is :tu

Th'Pusher
03-31-2019, 08:19 AM
I don't eat fast food.

:lol you’re not fooling anyone. Everyone here has seen your hands. If those porky digits haven’t been wrapped around their share of belt busters, I don’t know what has.

FrostKing
03-31-2019, 09:46 AM
It is :tu
McDees, home to the obese odd new racial species

Monostradamus
03-31-2019, 09:50 AM
McDees, home to the obese odd new racial species
Better than shitty inferior groups like the Polacks.

FrostKing
03-31-2019, 10:07 AM
Better than shitty inferior groups like the Polacks.
Are you a fellow odd looking racial mix?

Monostradamus
03-31-2019, 10:09 AM
Are you a fellow odd looking racial mix?
I have superior Irish/Norwegian white blood. Thankfully nothing close to Polack.

FrostKing
03-31-2019, 10:26 AM
I have superior Irish/Norwegian white blood. Thankfully nothing close to Polack.
You gonna pass on that supreme white blood or have brown children

DMC
03-31-2019, 12:31 PM
:lol you’re not fooling anyone. Everyone here has seen your hands. If those porky digits haven’t been wrapped around their share of belt busters, I don’t know what has.

:lol

But no, I don't eat fast food.

DMC
03-31-2019, 12:49 PM
like I said, even LAX to Boston or Miami to Seattle or vice versa, doesn't require going hungry if you ate plenty before getting to the TSA line.

That's fine if you have all the time in the world, i.e. leisurely travel. If your travel is just another part of your work day. then you have to take what you can get. The airports are full of business travelers. There's a reason the airports have fast food.

By the way, a chicken sandwich over the counter isn't any worse than a chicken sandwich while sitting down. It's not like the Airport has gourmet cooking.

Millennial_Messiah
03-31-2019, 01:02 PM
That's fine if you have all the time in the world, i.e. leisurely travel. If your travel is just another part of your work day. then you have to take what you can get. The airports are full of business travelers. There's a reason the airports have fast food.

By the way, a chicken sandwich over the counter isn't any worse than a chicken sandwich while sitting down. It's not like the Airport has gourmet cooking.

Fast food is never worth it. Only if you want to die young.

If you didn't have time for breakfast before you traveled, then just skip breakfast and wait for dinner. Simple as that. Take your airplane pretzels and soda and be grateful that you don't live in fuckin' Malaysia.

DMC
03-31-2019, 01:08 PM
Fast food is never worth it. Only if you want to die young.

If you didn't have time for breakfast before you traveled, then just skip breakfast and wait for dinner. Simple as that. Take your airplane pretzels and soda and be grateful that you don't live in fuckin' Malaysia.

You don't travel for work obviously.

Chris
03-31-2019, 07:25 PM
https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1112503117197635584

"Chick-fil-A’s renowned service and hospitality (which it extends to everyone with a smile) have paid off—Chick-fil-A is currently more profitable per restaurant than McDonald’s, Starbucks, and Subway combined. And they have reached the top despite being closed on Sundays."

Millennial_Messiah
03-31-2019, 09:00 PM
You don't travel for work obviously.

I did last year... twice. NYC (plane) and CIN (car).

People can survive on one solid meal a day plus some occasional healthy snacking throughout... the problem is we eat when we're just a little hungry when we should really wait to eat when we're more like starving.

Pavlov
03-31-2019, 09:02 PM
So you flew from DFW to La Guardia?

Surely you have seen every possible situation in air travel.

Blake
03-31-2019, 11:12 PM
https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1112503117197635584

"Chick-fil-A’s renowned service and hospitality (which it extends to everyone with a smile) have paid off—Chick-fil-A is currently more profitable per restaurant than McDonald’s, Starbucks, and Subway combined. And they have reached the top despite being closed on Sundays."

Lol Fox news opinions

Spurtacular
03-31-2019, 11:47 PM
Lol Fox news opinions

You just got lied to by every other msm news outlet for two years, cuck.

:rollin

boutons_deux
04-01-2019, 07:46 AM
I Applaud the Decision’: NY Assemblyman Praises Buffalo Airport for Banning Chick-fil-A

https://www.mediaite.com/online/i-applaud-the-decision-ny-assemblyman-praises-buffalo-airport-for-banning-chick-fil-a/

Blake
04-01-2019, 08:23 AM
You just got lied to by every other msm news outlet for two years, cuck.

Lol Fox news opinions

Will Hunting
04-01-2019, 08:43 AM
I did last year... twice. NYC (plane) and CIN (car).
Whoa, quite the road warrior you are.

Millennial_Messiah
04-01-2019, 10:00 AM
So you flew from DFW to La Guardia?

Surely you have seen every possible situation in air travel.

Even if I flew from LAX to LGA I wouldn't have wasted money on airport food

pgardn
04-01-2019, 10:07 AM
People need to fly on Sunday from or to SA

You wants chicken and a salad and it's closed...

Has anyone ever picked even up or dropped off anyone on a Sunday?

CosmicCowboy
04-01-2019, 10:10 AM
I always schedule my return trips on a Monday or Tuesday because its cheaper.

Pavlov
04-01-2019, 10:12 AM
:lol a non-stop flight between major hubs

pgardn
04-01-2019, 10:13 AM

So if you are for instance stuck in Denver for a while, you are saying there is no good place to eat?
Because people do get stuck without the ability to find gumb from trash cans and eat it.
Even Cliffbars get redundant.

Millennial_Messiah
04-01-2019, 12:26 PM
So if you are for instance stuck in Denver for a while, you are saying there is no good place to eat?
Because people do get stuck without the ability to find gumb from trash cans and eat it.
Even Cliffbars get redundant.

Eat? Meh. I'm probably on the computer doing some extra stuff for work so I can have it easier later or strengthen my argument for more overtime hours. If I get hungry I just go drink some fountain water and get over it.

SpursforSix
04-01-2019, 01:50 PM
Eat? Meh. I'm probably on the computer doing some extra stuff for work providing shitty takes to Sprustalk so I can have it easier later or strengthen my argument for more overtime hours. If I get hungry I just go drink some fountain water and get over it.

fify

CosmicCowboy
04-01-2019, 01:53 PM
Eat? Meh. I'm probably on the computer doing some extra stuff for work so I can have it easier later or strengthen my argument for more overtime hours. If I get hungry I just go drink some fountain water and get over it.

Do you use HEB bags for suitcases?

Millennial_Messiah
04-01-2019, 01:53 PM
fify

Airports do generally have good Wifi.

Millennial_Messiah
04-01-2019, 01:55 PM

I use HEB bags when traveling between Dallas and SA (by car)

On the plane, I'm always group 9 so I get a shitty middle seat every time and the only luggage allowed is a bag under the seat. So I usually bring a school-grade backpack.

phxspurfan
04-01-2019, 07:34 PM

:lol

Chucho
04-01-2019, 08:33 PM

On the plane, I'm always group 9 so I get a shitty middle seat every time and the only luggage allowed is a bag under the seat. So I usually bring a school-grade backpack.

LOL, you fly American.

Chucho
04-01-2019, 08:34 PM

Sounds like you fly the only place that doesn't allow for a carry-on. You're a bad liar.

Millennial_Messiah
04-01-2019, 10:36 PM
LOL, you fly American.

My company partners with AA so I don't have a choice unless I want to pay OOP.

Chucho
04-01-2019, 10:45 PM
My company partners with AA so I don't have a choice unless I want to pay OOP.

For someone who claims to make 6 figures, you're cheapness and high standards don't jibe.

Millennial_Messiah
04-01-2019, 10:46 PM
For someone who claims to make 6 figures, you're cheapness and high standards don't jibe.

I do make six figures but it's low six figures and I've always been a compulsive saver since early childhood anyway. Except during the 2002-03 Yugioh card era, but that was kind of an outlier.

boutons_deux
08-27-2019, 07:16 AM
Houston Popeyes sign trolls Chick-fil-A. Plus, why Houston is ground zero for chicken wars

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/05/22/31/18163298/6/920x920.jpg

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-Popeyes-sign-trolls-Chick-fil-A-Plus-14379606.php?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mysa_morningheadlines&utm_content=news&stn=nf (https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-Popeyes-sign-trolls-Chick-fil-A-Plus-14379606.php?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mysa_morningheadlines&utm_content=news&stn=nf)

Chucho
08-27-2019, 09:59 AM
Yes, THAT's showing Chick-Fil-A. 10x more profitable than any Popeye's location and needs only 6 business days a week.

Boots supports obesity and the "big pharma" profits that come with it because he's mad Chick Fil A is closed on Sundays. What a dipshit hypocrite.

dabom6
08-27-2019, 10:24 AM
Yes, THAT's showing Chick-Fil-A. 10x more profitable than any Popeye's location and needs only 6 business days a week.

Boots supports obesity and the "big pharma" profits that come with it because he's mad Chick Fil A is closed on Sundays. What a dipshit hypocrite.

Why so mad about this brah? :lol

Spurtacular
09-02-2019, 01:30 AM
Popeye's fucking up the environment with their wasteful private jet flights.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B12KtH5nWgw/?utm_source=ig_embed

baseline bum
09-02-2019, 12:25 PM
Does Chick Fil A have decent biscuits? Ever since McDonalds copied their chicken sandwich and then threw that shit in a biscuit it has been my go to breakfast buy.

Trainwreck2100
09-02-2019, 04:40 PM
Does Chick Fil A have decent biscuits? Ever since McDonalds copied their chicken sandwich and then threw that shit in a biscuit it has been my go to breakfast buy.

I like their breakfast they got some nugget biscuit bites if you want to see what it tastes like

boutons_deux
09-10-2019, 11:23 AM
Group Sues City of San Antonio Under State’s New ‘Save Chick-fil-A’ Law
https://3snpdc2ba9m5uwuk62n8cs84-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/ScottBall_chick-fil-a-lawsuit-texas-values-san-antonio-family-association-9-9-2019-7-1170x780.jpg

A group of five area religious and political activists are suing the City of San Antonio under the “Save Chick-fil-A” law signed by Gov. Greg Abbott in June.

The lawsuit alleges that the City of San Antonio illegally discriminated against Chick–fil–A when City Council removed the company from the City’s airport concessionaire contract.

The plaintiffs claims the City took the action because of the company’s charitable support of Christian organizations.
City Council’s vote in March (https://therivardreport.com/a-divided-city-council-approves-airport-concession-contract-kicks-out-chick-fil-a/)to remove Chick-fil-A from the contract with concessionaire Paradies Lagardčre prompted the legislation, which prohibits “adverse action” by the government against individuals or businesses based on membership, support, or donations to religious groups.

discriminatory treatment of Chick-fil-A :lol

https://therivardreport.com/group-sues-city-of-san-antonio-under-states-new-save-chick-fil-a-law/?utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter-daily&utm_content=editorial&utm_term=govpolitics&utm_source=Rivard+Report&utm_campaign=119cf6935c-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_12_21_07_19_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1576c62124-119cf6935c-84683437&mc_cid=119cf6935c&mc_eid=54a5432c74 (https://therivardreport.com/group-sues-city-of-san-antonio-under-states-new-save-chick-fil-a-law/?utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter-daily&utm_content=editorial&utm_term=govpolitics&utm_source=Rivard+Report&utm_campaign=119cf6935c-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_12_21_07_19_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1576c62124-119cf6935c-84683437&mc_cid=119cf6935c&mc_eid=54a5432c74)

CFA closed on peak airport travel day of Sunday

Blake
09-10-2019, 12:35 PM
^ they should have said the closed on Sunday thing from the get go and left the religious thing out of it

boutons_deux
09-10-2019, 12:46 PM
SA's decision wasn't "religious" or anti-religious, it was anti-discrimination since CFA is a Christian supremacist hate-driven Bible thumping owners who hate LGBT.

But CFA closed on peak travel day would have been a sufficient cover/pretext for SA.

Trash/Barr support Christian hate and have allowed govt contractors to fire LGBT employees

Fuck religion, all of them, and fuck the fools lost in religious bullshit.

phxspurfan
09-10-2019, 01:01 PM
I'm not against the gays but Chick Fil-A is superrr

boutons_deux
09-11-2019, 04:37 PM
Here's Why the Lawsuit Over San Antonio's Refusal to Let Chick-fil-A Into the Airport Probably Won't Go Anywhere

being able to grab headlines and win a court case are two very different things —

and at least one legal scholar maintains that the odds are heavily stacked against the latter.

The problem with that, points out St. Mary's University Law Professor Michael Ariens, is that

the law passed after the city's decision, and

courts are almost never willing to retroactively apply statutes.

"I didn’t see any statement in the petition explaining why it is permissible for a court to apply retroactively the statute which serves as the basis for the plaintiffs’ claim," Ariens said,

"And I know the City of San Antonio will raise this as a defense, so I’m not sure what is going on."

Also likely dooming the suit is the concept of standing,

which requires plaintiffs to show they suffered damages, Ariens said.

To that end, the petition only explains that

the plaintiffs "use the San Antonio airport for travel and would patronize Chick-fil-A at the airport if it were allowed to operate there."

Yes. Really.

It's difficult to imagine any court considering an unmet craving for fried chicken — no matter how tasty — as a legitimate damage.

https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2019/09/11/heres-why-the-lawsuit-over-san-antonios-refusal-to-let-chick-fil-a-into-the-airport-probably-wont-go-anywhere (https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2019/09/11/heres-why-the-lawsuit-over-san-antonios-refusal-to-let-chick-fil-a-into-the-airport-probably-wont-go-anywhere)

Blake
09-11-2019, 05:37 PM
Yeah I figured the retroactive thing would make for an easy dismissal but you never know

Spurtacular
09-11-2019, 05:43 PM
^ they should have said the closed on Sunday thing from the get go and left the religious thing out of it

Why?

Nathan89
09-12-2019, 02:52 PM
"Muslim ban" bad. Chick-fil-A ban good.

Pavlov
09-12-2019, 02:54 PM
Rambling good. Making an actual point bad.

Blake
09-12-2019, 03:37 PM
Why?

Because unless they are directly discriminating against the gays, the monetary side should be the only side of it.

Nathan89
09-12-2019, 05:49 PM
What's the monetary argument? They'll pay the rent like every other restaurant. Also they'll have a longer line than basically every restaurant for the 6 days they are open. There is no monetary argument.

Pavlov
09-12-2019, 05:53 PM
What's the monetary argument? They'll pay the rent like every other restaurant. Also they'll have a longer line than basically every restaurant for the 6 days they are open. There is no monetary argument.They're not open Sundays.

That's all that really matters.

boutons_deux
09-12-2019, 05:56 PM
They're not open Sundays.

And I think if COSA had said that was the only reason for rejection, then the fucking Christian Taliban, claiming persecution, would have sued anyway.

Plaintiffs should lose and be be stuck with all court costs.

koriwhat
09-12-2019, 06:03 PM
And I think if COSA said that was the only reason for rejection, then the fucking Christian Taliban, claiming persecution, would have sued anyway.

Plaintiffs should lose be be stuck with all court costs.

last time i checked chil-fil-a owners and share owners have never killed anyone let alone infidels nor millions of babies like the left and the real taliban but whatever. keep being so hyperbolic because you're a loser with a loser mentality. :tu

Spurtacular
09-12-2019, 07:15 PM
Because unless they are directly discriminating against the gays, the monetary side should be the only side of it.

How is CFA discriminating against homosexuals?

Spurtacular
09-12-2019, 07:16 PM

Matters how?

boutons_deux
09-12-2019, 07:23 PM
Chick-fil-A’s many controversies, explained

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2019/5/29/18644354/chick-fil-a-anti-gay-donations-homophobia-dan-cathy (https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2019/5/29/18644354/chick-fil-a-anti-gay-donations-homophobia-dan-cathy)

tlongII
09-12-2019, 08:41 PM
The spicy chicken deluxe is fantastic. They opened one near me 2 years ago. Best fast food there is imo.

Blake
09-12-2019, 08:59 PM
How is CFA discriminating against homosexuals?

I didn't say they were. The councilman did.

If you don't know the story, sorry, I'm not gonna read it to you.

Spurtacular
09-12-2019, 09:17 PM
I didn't say they were. The councilman did.

If you don't know the story, sorry, I'm not gonna read it to you.

So, you feel good about CFA's treatment of your fellow homosexuals :tu

Nathan89
09-12-2019, 11:02 PM

It would be a dumb reason given how much longer the line is on all the other days compared to other restaurants. They simply bring more value in less time.

AaronY
09-12-2019, 11:38 PM
last time i checked chil-fil-a owners and share owners have never killed anyone let alone infidels nor millions of babies like the left and the real taliban but whatever.
Do you admit to being a rightwinger now or what

Blake
09-13-2019, 12:25 AM
So, you feel good about CFA's treatment of your fellow homosexuals :tu

Lol trying to push your obvious gayness on me.

Nuh uh

Blake
09-13-2019, 12:26 AM

Lol

Spurtacular
09-13-2019, 12:27 AM
Lol trying to push your obvious gayness on me.

Nuh uh

Cuck can't own his shit.

Supports the gay agenda without question but then pretends its about me.

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 03:03 AM
Matters how?Because travelers can't buy food from that location on a Sunday if it's a CFA.

:lol your having to have this spoon fed to you

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 03:05 AM
It would be a dumb reason given how much longer the line is on all the other days compared to other restaurants. They simply bring more value in less time.No, it's a great reason.

Sunday is a heavy travel day. All the restaurants should be open.

Why are you being stupid about something so simple?

Spurtacular
09-13-2019, 08:37 AM
Because travelers can't buy food from that location on a Sunday if it's a CFA.

:lol your having to have this spoon fed to you

So, the Sunday travelers are victims?

Nathan89
09-13-2019, 10:29 AM
No, it's a great reason.

Sunday is a heavy travel day. All the restaurants should be open.

Why are you being stupid about something so simple?

If Chick-fil-A has significantly longer lines for 6 days a week then customers really like them being there. Pleasing customers at a higher level than other restaurants for 6 days a week makes them more valuable than an average experience for 7 days a week.

Blake
09-13-2019, 10:45 AM
So, the Sunday travelers are victims?

Nobody said "victims".

Why do you make shit up?

Blake
09-13-2019, 10:46 AM
Cuck can't own his shit.

Supports the gay agenda without question but then pretends its about me.

"supports gay agenda without question"

Why do you have to make shit up?

koriwhat
09-13-2019, 11:11 AM

nope... do you admit to being a huge fucking pussy now or what

Chucho
09-13-2019, 12:37 PM
LOL, its a fucking airport location. If it's not in the lease agreement that they have to be open 7 days a week, the airport can go fuck themselves til the lease expires. Simple as that.

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 01:09 PM
If Chick-fil-A has significantly longer lines for 6 days a week then customers really like them being there. Pleasing customers at a higher level than other restaurants for 6 days a week makes them more valuable than an average experience for 7 days a week.

Nope. Serving customers on Sunday is more important.

Sorry.

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 01:10 PM
LOL, its a fucking airport location. If it's not in the lease agreement that they have to be open 7 days a week, the airport can go fuck themselves til the lease expires. Simple as that.
:lol they want a restaurant that is open on Sundays. That's why CFA didn't get the lease. Simple as that.

Chucho
09-13-2019, 01:35 PM
:lol they want a restaurant that is open on Sundays. That's why CFA didn't get the lease. Simple as that.

Forgot they weren't even a tenant, didn't recall the article from 6 months ago.

No ish, then. Move on and let the bigots hate Chick Fil A for not letting them get fatter on Sundays.

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 02:02 PM
Forgot they weren't even a tenant, didn't recall the article from 6 months ago.

No ish, then. Move on and let the bigots hate Chick Fil A for not letting them get fatter on Sundays.:lol "bigots"

People can go to the one on San Pedro if they're that desperate.

Chucho
09-13-2019, 02:08 PM
:lol "bigots"

People can go to the one on San Pedro if they're that desperate.

You're saying bigots don't attack CFA? Makes sense.

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 02:12 PM
You're saying bigots don't attack CFA? Makes sense.To which bigots are you referring?

Blake
09-13-2019, 03:21 PM
To which bigots are you referring?

Visiting airport bigots

Nathan89
09-13-2019, 03:41 PM
Nope. Serving customers on Sunday is more important.

Sorry.

Making travelers happier 6 days a week as evidence by longer lines is more important than delivering an average experience 7 days a week.

Spurminator
09-13-2019, 03:43 PM
Making travelers happier 6 days a week as evidence by longer lines is more important than delivering an average experience 7 days a week.

:lol happiness by chicken sandwich

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 03:43 PM
:lol happiness by chicken sandwich:lmao it takes his mind of the blacks for a minute.

Chucho
09-13-2019, 03:55 PM

Put a Popeye's there. Problem solved.

Nathan89
09-13-2019, 03:59 PM

Giving people a better experience. Satisfying customers at a higher level. You can substitute either if you have a problem.

That being said I'm fine with the original word choice. They are choosing it because that food is more enjoyable than the alternatives. Having a more enjoyable experience tends to make people happier. But it's not just a sandwich. Chick-fil-A is operated more efficiently and they hire/train their employees better than many other competitors.

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 04:02 PM
Giving people a better experience. Satisfying customers at a higher level. You can substitute either if you have a problem.

That being said I'm fine with the original word choice. They are choosing it because that food is more enjoyable than the alternatives. Having a more enjoyable experience tends to make people happier. But it's not just a sandwich. Chick-fil-A is operated more efficiently and they hire/train their employees better than many other competitors.:lol Sunday is a peak travel day.

No one would be satisfied by them on a peak travel day.

That's all.

Nathan89
09-13-2019, 04:20 PM
:lol Sunday is a peak travel day.

No one would be satisfied by them on a peak travel day.

That's all.

Yes, I've heard your argument. I reject it. Saying it's a busy day also doesn't mean much. Percentage of travel done on Sundays would be relevant.

But people are far more satisfied the other days of the week.

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 04:24 PM
Yes, I've heard your argument. I reject it. Saying it's a busy day also doesn't mean much. Percentage of travel done on Sundays would be relevant.They should move their sabbath to Saturday since that's the least busy day.

But there are travelers every day, so having dissatisfied travelers one arbitrary day out of the week is ridiculous. Get a restaurant that can satisfy every day. Done and done.

Nathan89
09-13-2019, 04:51 PM
They should move their sabbath to Saturday since that's the least busy day.

But there are travelers every day, so having dissatisfied travelers one arbitrary day out of the week is ridiculous. Get a restaurant that can satisfy every day. Done and done.

Link your data on air travel by day of the week.

You are concerned about quality or satisfaction. You are only concerned about being open. Chick-fil-A isn't the weak link in an airport if you are concerned about satisfaction.

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 04:53 PM
You are only concerned about being open.On Sunday.

Yes.

That trumps "greater" satisfaction on other days.

If you can't provide any satisfaction on Sundays, you're out of consideration. It's not complicated.

Spurtacular
09-13-2019, 05:39 PM
Nobody said "victims".

Why do you make shit up?

On Sunday.

Yes (they're victims).

:lmao Chump's cuckstie fails :lmao

Spurtacular
09-13-2019, 05:41 PM
That trumps "greater" satisfaction on other days.

If you can't provide any satisfaction on Sundays, you're out of consideration. It's not complicated.

Where are these satisfaction rules written?

Spurtacular
09-13-2019, 05:45 PM
"supports gay agenda without question"

Why do you have to make shit up?

Tell us ways that you oppose the gay agenda, then.

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 05:51 PM
:lmao Chump's cuckstie fails :lmao:lmao faking a quote. derp just has to lie.

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 05:52 PM
Where are these satisfaction rules written?Your fellow white supremacist incel brought it up. Ask him.

Spurtacular
09-13-2019, 05:59 PM
:lmao faking a quote. derp just has to lie.

No fake quote, putz.

Spurtacular
09-13-2019, 05:59 PM
Your fellow white supremacist incel brought it up. Ask him.

And you ran and used these alleged rules as Gospel.

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 06:00 PM
No fake quote, putz.Show the original quote, liar.

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 06:01 PM
And you ran and used these alleged rules as Gospel.

:rollinNope, just used his issue to show how it could be used against choosing CFA.

Spurtacular
09-13-2019, 06:02 PM
Show the original quote, liar.

I put the original quote, dip shit.

Spurtacular
09-13-2019, 06:03 PM
Nope, just used his issue to show how it could be used against choosing CFA.

:lmao Trying to shame KW while making arguments built on his assertions.
:lmao Today's inept psychopath.

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 06:17 PM
I put the original quote, dip shit.You put up the fake quote.

:lmao Trying to shame KW while making arguments built on his assertions.
:lmao Today's inept psychopath.KW?

Damn, you can't even tell who's posting anymore.

Stop day drinking.

Spurtacular
09-13-2019, 06:31 PM
You put up the fake quote.

Chump begging to have what he already knows explained to him. Multiple posts doing so, too. Par.

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 06:31 PM
Chump begging to have what he already knows explained to him. Multiple posts doing so, too. Par.derp folds

Spurtacular
09-13-2019, 07:08 PM
derp folds

:cry If you put parenthesis, it's a fake quote :cry

:lmao

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 07:11 PM
:cry If you put parenthesis, it's a fake quote :cry

:lmaoIf you put words in the quote that are not in the quote, you're lying about the quote.

:lmao derp

There are no victims. I never said there were victims.

You lied.

lol

Spurtacular
09-13-2019, 08:13 PM
If you put words in the quote that are not in the quote, you're lying about the quote.

:lmao derp

Then I guess generations of all newspaper publications are liars for that reason.

Gawd, you're dumb.

Blake
09-13-2019, 08:20 PM
Tell us ways that you oppose the gay agenda, then.

Lol "us".

Go eat a dick.

Spurtacular
09-13-2019, 08:22 PM
Lol "us".

Go eat a dick.

Don't lack out, cuck boy. Tell us way that you oppose the gay agenda.

Blake
09-13-2019, 08:26 PM
Don't lack out, cuck boy. Tell us way that you oppose the gay agenda.

You'll need to spell out your gay agenda, gay.

Spurtacular
09-13-2019, 08:32 PM
You'll need to spell out your gay agenda, gay.

Tell us one way that you have went against the gay agenda. Stop filicuckering.

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 09:03 PM
Then I guess generations of all newspaper publications are liars for that reason.

Gawd, you're dumb.Since they don't use parentheses lol.

Blake
09-13-2019, 09:09 PM
Tell us one way that you have went against the gay agenda. Stop filicuckering.

Lol "us"

Go eat a dick, gay.

Spurtacular
09-13-2019, 09:13 PM
Lol "us"

So, you're too much of a cuck to say how you've defied the gay agenda in any way :tu

Spurtacular
09-13-2019, 09:15 PM
Since they don't use parentheses lol.

They do it all the time. I've seen it done hundreds of times.

Educate yourself...

Chump needing a cheap tap-out. :lmao

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 09:42 PM

Educate yourself...

Chump needing a cheap tap-out. :lmaoNo, they use brackets.

lol ignorant derp

Spurtacular
09-13-2019, 09:54 PM
No, they use brackets.

lol ignorant derp

Maybe on some occasions. Parenthesis is very common. You're going full retard on this one, chump.

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 10:05 PM
Maybe on some occasions.:lmao no. Not in quotes. That would be making it a fake quote like you did.

Spurtacular
09-13-2019, 10:13 PM
:lmao no. Not in quotes. That would be making it a fake quote like you did.

It's common practice, retard.

:lmao at you trying to split hairs on brackets and parenthesis in the second place.

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 10:23 PM
It's common practice, retard.Nope.

:lol ignorant derp

Spurtacular
09-13-2019, 10:29 PM
Nope.

:lol ignorant derp

Full Retard Chump

Pavlov
09-13-2019, 10:49 PM
Brackets

Brackets allow the insertion of editorial material inside quotations.

From https://www.thepunctuationguide.com/brackets.html

lol derp

Spurtacular
09-14-2019, 12:53 AM
Brackets

Brackets allow the insertion of editorial material inside quotations.

From https://www.thepunctuationguide.com/brackets.html

lol derp

That'd be a great argument if I had said you were wrong about the brackets, dip shit.

Pavlov
09-14-2019, 01:06 AM
That'd be a great argument if I had said you were wrong about the brackets, dip shit.Show where you're right about the parentheses.

lol you'll never talk about it again

Spurtacular
09-14-2019, 12:17 PM
Show where you're right about the parentheses.

lol you'll never talk about it again

I'll show you desperately trying to escape on a technicality. Par.

:cry Muh tap out. :cry

:lmao

Pavlov
09-14-2019, 01:02 PM
I'll show you desperately trying to escape on a technicality. Par.

:cry Muh tap out. :cry

:lmaoderp folds

Will never back up his claim.

He will only whine.

Spurtacular
09-14-2019, 01:07 PM
derp folds

Will never back up his claim.

He will only whine.

You tapped out. You were dead to rights, so you changed the argument to whether I'm following AP guidelines on a message board. :lmao

Pavlov
09-14-2019, 01:14 PM
You tapped out. You were dead to rights, so you changed the argument to whether I'm following AP guidelines on a message board. :lmao:lol your claim was you were doing it exactly like the AP does it.

Gawd, you're dumb.

It's common practice, retard.

I called you on it.

You folded.

lol derp

Now whine about it more.

Spurtacular
09-14-2019, 01:26 PM
Blather cos you tapped out to worry about AP style. :lmao

Pavlov
09-14-2019, 01:27 PM
Blather cos you tapped out to worry about AP style. :lmao:rollin You just called your own words blather.

That's the worst surrender you've ever committed.:lmao

Spurtacular
09-14-2019, 01:35 PM
:rollin You just called your own words blather.

That's the worst surrender you've ever committed.:lmao

:cry Parenthesis are phony!
:cry Brackets keep it real, yo!

:lmao Today's bitch trying to act cool about his tap out

Pavlov
09-14-2019, 01:39 PM
:cry Parenthesis are phony!
:cry Brackets keep it real, yo!

:lmao Today's bitch trying to act cool about his tap out:lol you said newspapers use parentheses like that.

They don't.

You were simply wrong.

Somehow my proving you wrong is my tapping out.:lol

Why are you so upset about being wrong? You should be used to it by now.

lol derp

Winehole23
11-18-2019, 05:46 PM
Free enterprise is the solution for everything, until it does something that liberals like...

...like deciding that charitable giving to homophobes is bad for business.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/chick-fil-a-no-longer-donating-anti-lgbtq

DarrinS
11-18-2019, 08:29 PM
Free enterprise is the solution for everything, until it does something that liberals like...

...like deciding that charitable giving to homophobes is bad for business.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/chick-fil-a-no-longer-donating-anti-lgbtq

I always factor a company's political views into my fast food decisions.

Blake
11-18-2019, 08:34 PM

No really, the evangelicals always rave about chick fila and hobby lobby being good Christian businesses.

Turns out the best business is to stay neutral and stick to what you do

DarrinS
11-18-2019, 08:39 PM
No really, the evangelicals always rave about chick fila and hobby lobby being good Christian businesses.

I just thought they made a good sandwich.

I go to Home Depot because it's closer to me than Lowe's.

Spurtacular
11-18-2019, 09:02 PM

How is Chic Fil A not "staying neutral" and not "sticking to what they do"?

Winehole23
11-18-2019, 09:35 PM

Blake
11-18-2019, 09:54 PM

The info is in the article. It's an easy read for anyone with a 7th grade level reading comprehension.

Blake
11-18-2019, 09:56 PM

Lol Darrin thinks his view is the every man view

Spurtacular
11-18-2019, 10:13 PM
The info is in the article. It's an easy read for anyone with a 7th grade level reading comprehension.

Did the article use the language "neutral" and "sticking to what they do"?

If not, then explain your assertion, cuck.

DarrinS
11-18-2019, 10:48 PM
Lol Darrin thinks his view is the every man view

Nope. I just don't care about this crap for MY OWN purchasing decisions.

Blake
11-19-2019, 01:05 AM
Nope. I just don't care about this crap for MY OWN purchasing decisions.

Neat, I don't either.

Blake
11-19-2019, 01:08 AM
Did the article use the language "neutral" and "sticking to what they do"?

If not, then explain your assertion, cuck.

Derp wants to be spoon fed. I'll do it, he'll still not get it and derp around for another 20 pages.

Spurtacular
11-19-2019, 01:16 AM
Derp wants to be spoon fed. I'll do it, he'll still not get it and derp around for another 20 pages.

Stop doing third-rate impressions of your cuck daddy and explain yourself.

Blake
11-19-2019, 01:22 AM
Stop doing third-rate impressions of your cuck daddy and explain yourself.

Go eat a dick, retard.

Spurtacular
11-19-2019, 01:32 AM
Go eat a dick, retard.

:lol Cuck doesn't even want to explain his stance against Chic Fil A :lol

boutons_deux
11-19-2019, 01:57 PM
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Tweets That He's 'Headed to Bill Miller's'

After Chick-fil-A Stops Donations to Anti-LGBTQ Groups

the Alamo City's largest donors to President Donald Trump's re-election. Balous Miller, Bill Miller's owner, was among them.

The governor tweeted in July that he'd signed a new law dubbed the "Save Chick-fil-A Bill" while pictured with staffers holding cups from the Atlanta-based chain.

That controversial measure (https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2019/05/16/after-texas-house-kills-save-chick-fil-a-bill-the-senate-passes-a-similar-religious-liberty-proposal) — passed after San Antonio declined to give an airport concession contract to Chick-fil-A —

bans government entities from taking “adverse action” against businesses based on their affiliation with religious groups.

Critics warned that the law provides legal cover for companies to engage in religious discrimination.

https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2019/11/19/texas-gov-greg-abbott-tweets-that-hes-headed-to-bill-millers-after-chick-fil-a-stops-donations-to-anti-lgbtq-groups (https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2019/11/19/texas-gov-greg-abbott-tweets-that-hes-headed-to-bill-millers-after-chick-fil-a-stops-donations-to-anti-lgbtq-groups)

Repug shitbag Abbott shitbagging in Repug shithole Texas

Winehole23
11-19-2019, 02:04 PM
:lol Cuck doesn't even want to explain his stance against Chic Fil A :lolActually, he did explain that.

Youe imperviousness to direct, unambiguous takes continues to amaze.

Spurtacular
11-19-2019, 06:27 PM
Actually, he did explain that.

Youe imperviousness to direct, unambiguous takes continues to amaze.

He voted present when asked to explain, blakehole.

Blake
11-19-2019, 06:29 PM
Derp still wants me to read the story to him.

Spurtacular
11-19-2019, 06:34 PM
Derp still wants me to read the story to him.

Unless the story uses the word neutral, I want you to slither out of your cuckoon and explain why Chic Fil A should be neutral.

Blake
11-19-2019, 06:36 PM
:cry blaaaakkke I want you talk to me bllllaaaakkeee :cry

Spurtacular
11-19-2019, 06:46 PM
:cry blaaaakkke I want you talk to me bllllaaaakkeee :cry

:lmao Blake hiding behind someone else's outlook.
:lmao To thy cuck self be true

Blake
11-19-2019, 08:53 PM
Annnd here comes the Evangelical donation shaming...

"Mike Huckabee has long championed Chick-fil-A in the face of attacks from the left but after the company's announcement Monday to stop donating to two Christian organizations, he has changed his tune...."

https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values/mike-huckabee-chick-fil-a-surrended-anti-christian-hate-groups

Lol

Spurtacular
11-20-2019, 12:16 AM
Annnd here comes the Evangelical donation shaming...

"Mike Huckabee has long championed Chick-fil-A in the face of attacks from the left but after the company's announcement Monday to stop donating to two Christian organizations, he has changed his tune...."

https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values/mike-huckabee-chick-fil-a-surrended-anti-christian-hate-groups

Lol

What do you think this proves, cuck?

TheGreatYacht
11-28-2019, 10:11 AM
Closed on Sundays? Chick-fil-A Donates THOUSANDS to Anti-Christian Groups

https://youtu.be/wdIef1fTHxc