PDA

View Full Version : Emergency? Miracle? What the hell?

Ghazi
03-30-2019, 06:37 PM
Hey guys, GHAZI here.

Long story short, I had one of the most unusual stretches of my life

1. Seeing stupid shit in Politial Spurstalk like holy shit you guys are fucking dumb, literally dumb motherfuckers autistic screeching that I don't even bother to look anymore
2. Stupid shit on Tigerrant.com from a toxic group of Islamophobes in the South who want an excuse to hate brown people for how god damn pathetic their lives are.
3. Had the worst body wash ever (Irish Spring) of just dead ass itching 4 days straight
4. Had the worst black bean burger ever (holy shit B Dubs 3) which they followed up with the worst fries evr
5. Had the worst car ride ever (bitch in back shouldnt shut up for 20 minutes rambling about nothing)
6. REad the stupidest thing on the Internet, but its POKEMON TCG related so I don't think anyone can understand the context
7. Stupidest FB group on Internet (Eye of Israel, propaganda arm of Zionists spreading misinformation LOL thats all fucking losers can do)
8. CAPPED OFF BY paramedics and hospital visit thinking Papa Ghazi was about to pass away

NExt think you know the author of "Didn't get laid at all in 2016" has 0 depression, 100% self esteem, 100% self confidence, 0 fear of anyone, a flow and articulation to his thoughts and creative ideas, 0 desire for caffeine, 0 desire for sugar, 0 desire for marijuana. I feel that I have the biggest balls, most pure and innocent heart, and the most beautiful god damn mind with a flamethrower that can get me laid, get under any ones skin, or engage in logical and reasonable debates, but I don't feel a need to prove anything or impress anyone. Yea Ghazi still in drought of century cause LOL depression sucks ass, but nobodys bank account or hot wife or womanizing or fancy late model car or slick jewelry seems to really be a source of envy or jealousy from me. I had a great grandfather, a great parents to raise me, and have a wide array of abilities that can be harnessed in productive manners. It's kinda weird, I feel a sublime confidence, and I don't know where it came from cause lol this dune coon hasn't been laid in so god damn long. But I did jerk off a few days ago...... best orgasm ever, better than some of the sex I had.

Millennial_Messiah
03-31-2019, 02:56 AM
Wait I thought you converted away from Islam?

Monostradamus
03-31-2019, 09:54 AM
Hey guys, GHAZI here.

1. Seeing stupid shit in Politial Spurstalk like holy shit you guys are fucking dumb, literally dumb motherfuckers autistic screeching that I don't even bother to look anymore
2. Stupid shit on Tigerrant.com from a toxic group of Islamophobes in the South who want an excuse to hate brown people for how god damn pathetic their lives are.
3. Had the worst body wash ever (Irish Spring) of just dead ass itching 4 days straight
4. Had the worst black bean burger ever (holy shit B Dubs 3) which they followed up with the worst fries evr
5. Had the worst car ride ever (bitch in back shouldnt shut up for 20 minutes rambling about nothing)
6. REad the stupidest thing on the Internet, but its POKEMON TCG related so I don't think anyone can understand the context
7. Stupidest FB group on Internet (Eye of Israel, propaganda arm of Zionists spreading misinformation LOL thats all fucking losers can do)
8. CAPPED OFF BY paramedics and hospital visit thinking Papa Ghazi was about to pass away

NExt think you know the author of "Didn't get laid at all in 2016" has 0 depression, 100% self esteem, 100% self confidence, 0 fear of anyone, a flow and articulation to his thoughts and creative ideas, 0 desire for caffeine, 0 desire for sugar, 0 desire for marijuana. I feel that I have the biggest balls, most pure and innocent heart, and the most beautiful god damn mind with a flamethrower that can get me laid, get under any ones skin, or engage in logical and reasonable debates, but I don't feel a need to prove anything or impress anyone. Yea Ghazi still in drought of century cause LOL depression sucks ass, but nobodys bank account or hot wife or womanizing or fancy late model car or slick jewelry seems to really be a source of envy or jealousy from me. I had a great grandfather, a great parents to raise me, and have a wide array of abilities that can be harnessed in productive manners. It's kinda weird, I feel a sublime confidence, and I don't know where it came from cause lol this dune coon hasn't been laid in so god damn long. But I did jerk off a few days ago...... best orgasm ever, better than some of the sex I had.
Plus, dem Mavs are gonna get Zion :)

benefactor
03-31-2019, 12:17 PM
Hey guys, GHAZI here.

Big Ghaz with the Make ST Great Again goods

Ghazi
03-31-2019, 02:06 PM

:lol Mono you always my boy although I got salty about some things you used to said about Dirk.... that staaaaacked thread united us.

Chris
03-31-2019, 05:46 PM

SpursforSix
03-31-2019, 06:48 PM

Yeah...but they traded away players for a rapist.