PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Sunday Game lines

MultiTroll
03-31-2019, 06:37 PM
SpurT, Jokic, all.

I'm parlaying Nuggets Spurs Clippers in a ML. I suppose 1 could f up but I will live with it.

Q. When we have a Lock, and by Lock we know there is no 100% lock but I mean you've done ALL the research and it looks very damn good.....can we come to gentleman's agreement and have a "Lock" pick category? I would say f up once and that is probation. F up twice and you are out of the club.

For example, today in NHL I can tell you that Columbus vs Buffalo was a lock. Well, it's only late 2nd period now but already up 4-0. That is a for example "lock". I know, post it BEFORE the game starts Fabbs. I can promise you I did and wish I would have dumped tons more. I was distracted with the MLB line bets, particularly the Padres-Giant no score each inning at it kept up at 0-0 til the 6th. Those Props can be very juicy in their own right. I have seen that Ace vs Ace sometimes does not mean shit.

Spurtacular
04-01-2019, 12:20 AM
You clearly didn't know the Spurs suck against the Kings.

Spurtacular
04-01-2019, 12:20 AM
I would've taken any decent plus Vegas wanted to give for the Kings, tbh.

Fabbs
04-01-2019, 12:47 AM
I would've taken any decent plus Vegas wanted to give for the Kings, tbh.
I'll start posting ponderings early.
I knew the Popovitches are capable of blowing it, but at home with the Kings on a B2B?

Spurtacular
04-01-2019, 12:54 AM
I'll start posting ponderings early.
I knew the Popovitches are capable of blowing it, but at home with the Kings on a B2B?

Kings are young; then again Spurs could've won at home. They just have looked dreadful against young teams like the Kings, more so on the road though.