PDA

View Full Version : DJ to White: Tell me how my ass tastes?!

SpurPadre
04-01-2019, 01:10 AM
LMAO at a bunch of you throwing our REAL starting PG under the bus just 'cuz White had a few decent games that were overhyped. Shame on you, tbh. There will rightfully be an open competition for starting PG come next season but it is Murray's spot to lose just as Pop had set it up to be. His ceiling is higher and with his superior athleticism, rebounding and leadership qualities, his floor is higher too. Nevertheless, I wouldn't put it past White to still win the job as anything can happen but this premature ejaculation over him and burial of Murray by some here in the process was ridiculous from the get go. Hopefully White will bounce back though now that the league has clearly adjusted to his game. I don't know if he's a real starter or quality 6th man, but he has undeniable skills so I'm not burying him. I just think Murray is by far the better talent. We'll see in about 6 months.

Slippy
04-01-2019, 01:18 AM
Real PG... haha. Your instagram hero?

The only thing DJ is superior at is rebounds and putting out YouTube vids

apalisoc_9
04-01-2019, 01:20 AM
White has been the only bright spot of the year and you're here to shit on him?

Smdh

SpurPadre
04-01-2019, 01:23 AM
I don't know if he's a real starter or quality 6th man, but he has undeniable skills so I'm not burying him. I just think Murray is by far the better talent. We'll see in about 6 months.

White has been the only bright spot of the year and you're here to shit on him?

Smdh

Reading comprehension. Get some.

SpurPadre
04-01-2019, 01:24 AM
Real PG... haha. Your instagramer hero?

The only thing DJ is superior at is rebounds and putting out YouTube vids

How many more 0-10 games will it take for you not to shit on Murray to prop up White?

Slippy
04-01-2019, 01:29 AM
None. One plays like PG one doesn't. That ain't shittin anything. Thats calling it as I see it. Was critical of DJ last season with no mention of white.

JeffDuncan
04-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Enough with the threads bashing Spurs players.

Permaban the OP faggot.