PDA

View Full Version : Imagine grown men acting like women while discussing Beyonce

koriwhat
04-05-2019, 04:42 PM
you know who you betas are! :cry

spurraider21
04-05-2019, 05:14 PM
imagine starting this thread

04-05-2019, 05:34 PM
Just let it go Joey, we don't want another meltdown do we

koriwhat
04-05-2019, 05:56 PM
the flood of sissy's are upon us! here they come rollin' in...

koriwhat
04-05-2019, 05:57 PM
imagine starting this thread

touchy subject for you beta? hahaha i knew you'd be one of the first to come crying in this thread.

Mark Celibate
04-05-2019, 06:16 PM
This thread is all sorts of fail. Chalk it up as an L, OP and move on

johnsmith
04-05-2019, 09:46 PM
Recently I went back through memory lane and read some of avante a old posts. While doing so, ran across many of that one dude that went crazy and got banned, sylverblackmistic (or something)....koriwhat is approaching that level of posting very rapidly.

koriwhat
04-06-2019, 04:50 PM
Recently I went back through memory lane and read some of avante a old posts. While doing so, ran across many of that one dude that went crazy and got banned, sylverblackmistic (or something)....koriwhat is approaching that level of posting very rapidly.

no one gives a fuck about you john smith

Blake
04-07-2019, 12:25 PM
screech

koriwhat
04-07-2019, 04:15 PM

this thread has accomplished its goal of roping you cucks into it. yall are the faces of the weakest of males around! blake you are king cuck!

Blake
04-07-2019, 06:04 PM
A grown man trying to rope in what he thinks are weak males. Nothing gay to see here.

koriwhat
04-07-2019, 06:33 PM
A grown man trying to rope in what he thinks are weak males. Nothing gay to see here.

i don't think a cuck who allows his lady to get fucked by another man is anything more than a weak male. so no, i don't think but instead i know for a fact that you're a weak fucking male! own it you fucking cuckold!

apalisoc_9
04-07-2019, 06:43 PM
Koriwhat, Derp, chris etc.

The resident snowflakes :lol

But but black people.

Blake
04-07-2019, 07:38 PM
i don't think a cuck who allows his lady to get fucked by another man is anything more than a weak male. so no, i don't think but instead i know for a fact that you're a weak fucking male! own it you fucking cuckold!

Lol "allows"

Nothing creepy there

koriwhat
04-07-2019, 09:57 PM
Lol "allows"

Nothing creepy there

You allowed it no doubt.

Blake
04-07-2019, 10:14 PM
You allowed it no doubt.

^ sign of incelligence

koriwhat
04-08-2019, 09:30 PM
^ sign of incelligence

You can claim wgatever you'd like but look around first; where's your wife at?

johnsmith
04-09-2019, 01:08 PM
no one gives a fuck about you john smith

It’s funny cause you’re using an insult about people not caring about me on spurstalk all while you run around and post about how much you don’t care about what people on spurstalk think.

Blake
04-09-2019, 01:20 PM
You can claim wgatever you'd like but look around first; where's your wife at?

^ asks angry incel from his admittedly low rent nasty apartment

BD24
04-09-2019, 02:52 PM
Joey is that guy who pretends he is single because he doesn’t want to commit to anyone. In reality though it’s that no woman wants to be with his sorry ass.

04-09-2019, 04:33 PM
:lol imagine a grown man making spurs tattoos on his calves

benefactor
04-09-2019, 04:44 PM
Joey is that guy who pretends he is single because he doesn’t want to commit to anyone. In reality though it’s that no woman wants to be with his sorry ass.
Eh...there's always some extra pale chubby out there who wants to fuck the tattoo artist. They love skinny dudes too. He probably has one or two of those grazing in his shop.

koriwhat
04-09-2019, 05:52 PM
It’s funny cause you’re using an insult about people not caring about me on spurstalk all while you run around and post about how much you don’t care about what people on spurstalk think.

The same old classic come back. No one cares bitch!

koriwhat
04-09-2019, 05:54 PM

I don't pretend shit however you play pretend daily... twice you've bitched out and yet you're still here trying your hardest not to look like the little bitch that you truly are.

koriwhat
04-09-2019, 05:56 PM
^ asks angry incel from his admittedly low rent nasty apartment

Boohoo cuck! It couldn't had happened to a more deserving bitch than yourself. :tu

BD24
04-09-2019, 06:16 PM
I don't pretend shit however you play pretend daily... twice you've bitched out and yet you're still here trying your hardest not to look like the little bitch that you truly are.
Joey I have had a crappy month or two and am in the mood to beat the shit out of someone tbh. With that said, I will give you a third chance to meet up and not bitch out. So name the time and place, will meet you there. Just need to decide if I want to beat in your face or put your ass to sleep by strangling you tbh.

koriwhat
04-09-2019, 06:20 PM
Joey I have had a crappy month or two and am in the mood to beat the shit out of someone tbh. With that said, I will give you a third chance to meet up and not bitch out. So name the time and place, will meet you there. Just need to decide if I want to beat in your face or put your ass to sleep by strangling you tbh.

I don't have time for your weak make believe world you live in where you're dishing out chnaces left and right while bitching out time and time again. You're a bitch and i hope the worst for you in life! Twice you've bitched out but you keep pretending otherwise. You're not beating anyones ass you fucking queer!

koriwhat
04-09-2019, 06:22 PM
Just need to decide if I want to beat in your face or put your ass to sleep by strangling you tbh.

Delusions of grandeur

BD24
04-09-2019, 06:26 PM
I don't have time for your weak make believe world you live in where you're dishing out chnaces left and right while bitching out time and time again. You're a bitch and i hope the worst for you in life! Twice you've bitched out but you keep pretending otherwise. You're not beating anyones ass you fucking queer!
So you are scared of me and don't want to meet up? All you had to do was say so. No reason for the meltdown.

koriwhat
04-09-2019, 06:30 PM
So you are scared of me and don't want to meet up? All you had to do was say so. No reason for the meltdown.

I tried twice now... sat at my shop and went to meet you at the destination you chose last time. Guess what, both times you were a no-show and still won't dispute time stamped photo evidence! Lmao pretending you're anything but the bitch you truly are is just icing on the cake.

BD24
04-09-2019, 06:31 PM
I tried twice now... sat at my shop and went to meet you at the destination you chose last time. Guess what, both times you were a no-show and still won't dispute time stamped photo evidence! Lmao pretending you're anything but the bitch you truly are is just icing on the cake.
So you dont want to meet up? You can just say so, no need to meltdown.

koriwhat
04-09-2019, 06:35 PM

I tried... you didn't show up twice. You're a waste of time and you following me around on ST isn't going to change that fact.

koriwhat
04-09-2019, 06:36 PM
Bd, your little merrygoround where you make believe that you're some hardass is played out. We all know you for the weak bitch that you are so why keep pretending otherwise?

I drove to meet with you and you didn't show up but I'm the scared one... lmao

BD24
04-09-2019, 06:38 PM
Bd, your little merrygoround where you make believe that you're some hardass is played out. We all know you for the weak bitch that you are so why keep pretending otherwise?

I drove to meet with you and you didn't show up but I'm the scared one... lmao

ST poll, should I beat Koris face in or choke him out?

koriwhat
04-09-2019, 06:39 PM

ST poll, should I beat Koris face in or choke him out?

Here's a poll... how many times has bd24 followed through on his threats? 0 times or 0 times? Everyone vote!

BD24
04-09-2019, 06:46 PM
Here's a poll... how many times has bd24 followed through on his threats? 0 times or 0 times? Everyone vote!
If you don’t want to meet up just say so. No need to meltdown. If we do try to meet up again try not to show up 30 minutes late like last time. Maybe you were hiding behind the dumpster and came out after I left to take your brave pictures idk

koriwhat
04-09-2019, 07:12 PM
Lol :tu

johnsmith
04-10-2019, 08:18 AM

You’ve become a caricature of yourself. Congrats man, you’re a failure in real life and on this message board. Pathetic.

FrostKing
04-10-2019, 12:27 PM
Beyonce, still a racist

Blake
04-10-2019, 12:29 PM
Beyonce, still a racist

Damn she really got to you

FrostKing
04-10-2019, 12:35 PM
Damn she really got to you
Dark times in American History. But we overcame

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbjn33oPqS1rfgh8ho1_500.jpg

Blake
04-10-2019, 12:37 PM
You still triggered tho

FrostKing
04-10-2019, 12:44 PM
You still triggered tho
"But you are still triggered"

Do not speak ghetto, you are better than that

koriwhat
04-10-2019, 04:44 PM
You’ve become a caricature of yourself. Congrats man, you’re a failure in real life and on this message board. Pathetic.

cool story bro. again, no one gives a fuck about you.

johnsmith
04-10-2019, 04:47 PM
cool story bro. again, no one gives a fuck about you.

You keep telling me that, and yet here we are, time and time again. I can’t over emphasize my point that you’ve been a forum joke on here LONGER THAN AVANTE.....let that sink in tough guy.

johnsmith
04-10-2019, 04:49 PM
"But you are still triggered"

Do not speak ghetto, you are better than that

Triggered isn’t “ghetto”. If you’re going to stick to the white supremacy shtick, at least do it right.

koriwhat
04-10-2019, 04:53 PM
You keep telling me that, and yet here we are, time and time again. I can’t over emphasize my point that you’ve been a forum joke on here LONGER THAN AVANTE.....let that sink in tough guy.

imagine the concept of replying to those who quote you? stop bugging me and i wouldn't respond to your lame ass.

koriwhat
04-10-2019, 04:53 PM
Triggered isn’t “ghetto”. If you’re going to stick to the white supremacy shtick, at least do it right.

how's that white guilt going for you? lmao

johnsmith
04-10-2019, 04:54 PM
imagine the concept of replying to those who quote you? stop bugging me and i wouldn't respond to your lame ass.

Fair enough....but if you’d stop taking your virtual rep so serious, this wouldn’t be a problem. But seriously, when did you completely lose your grip with reality and decide to go on a one man crusade to call out all those that hurt your feelings on spurstalk over the years?

johnsmith
04-10-2019, 04:55 PM
how's that white guilt going for you? lmao

I fee zero white guilt. Wait, I take that back....you’re a bit of an embarrassment to my race, but for the most part, you mean nothing to anyone, so I’m able to move past it.

koriwhat
04-10-2019, 05:02 PM
Fair enough....but if you’d stop taking your virtual rep so serious, this wouldn’t be a problem. But seriously, when did you completely lose your grip with reality and decide to go on a one man crusade to call out all those that hurt your feelings on spurstalk over the years?

virtual rep? idgaf about my reputation here one bit. yall seem to fail to acknowledge you're on a msgboard where you waste countless hours on daily. you're nothing here nor in the real world so concerning myself with what you think of me, or anyone else here, would be silly. keep twisting reality in order to pat yourself on the back some more.

I fee zero white guilt. Wait, I take that back....you’re a bit of an embarrassment to my race, but for the most part, you mean nothing to anyone, so I’m able to move past it.

nah you're def riddled with white guilt and men like you are becoming the norm.

koriwhat
04-10-2019, 05:06 PM
...that hurt your feelings...

btw, if i had feelings, like you claim i have, i wouldn't be here but probably 6 feet under with slit wrists. i'm not a very emotional girl like you and many of the "males" here on ST.

koriwhat
04-10-2019, 05:07 PM
as well john smith you claim i'm on some crusade as you follow me around the past couple days with your weak quips on your very own crusade of sorts. how ironic!

Blake
04-10-2019, 05:11 PM

:lol tats must be so painful on your super thin skin

koriwhat
04-10-2019, 05:17 PM
:lol tats must be so painful on your super thin skin

they're painful for all... doubt you could've got or handled going through with this full torso piece i got a couple yrs back. i hate getting tattooed tbh. i feel for you man and i'm truly going to try my hardest not to be a dick to you even when you are to me. good day!

Blake
04-10-2019, 05:39 PM
they're painful for all... doubt you could've got or handled going through with this full torso piece i got a couple yrs back. i hate getting tattooed tbh. i feel for you man and i'm truly going to try my hardest not to be a dick to you even when you are to me. good day!

Lol. You'll be your usual thin skinned dick self in no time.

johnsmith
04-10-2019, 05:41 PM
Lol....doesn’t take much to set your sensitive ass off does it? You’re pathetic man.

koriwhat
04-10-2019, 05:56 PM
Lol. You'll be your usual thin skinned dick self in no time.

i'll try not to... last time i tried you attacked me and well here we are now. :tu

Blake
04-11-2019, 07:16 AM
i'll try not to...:cry last time i tried you attacked me :cry and well here we are now. :cry

Lol "attacked"

Poor thin skinned koriwhat

koriwhat
04-11-2019, 12:26 PM
Lol "attacked"

Poor thin skinned koriwhat

you insult me and i insult you... it's cause and effect blake. keep it up and i guess we'll just go back to cussing each other out some more.

Millennial_Messiah
04-11-2019, 01:59 PM

then why`d you succumb tbh? I can admire someone else's tattoo without getting any of my own. I'm 25 and have zero.

Blake
04-11-2019, 02:29 PM
you insult me and i insult you... it's cause and effect blake. keep it up and i guess we'll just go back to cussing each other out some more.

Lol ":cry you attacked me :cry"

stfu pussy

koriwhat
04-11-2019, 06:42 PM
then why`d you succumb tbh? I can admire someone else's tattoo without getting any of my own. I'm 25 and have zero.

because i love tattoos and tattooing... the pain sucks but that's what life is all about anyhow and overcoming pain in every facet of life prepares you going forward.

Lol ":cry you attacked me :cry"

stfu pussy

being the bigger man isn't hard when compared to you so i'll just let you keep on keepin' on blake.

I. Hustle
04-11-2019, 06:59 PM
Fight me, bitch!

Millennial_Messiah
04-11-2019, 07:03 PM
Tattoos are for bitches who can't handle adversity, tbh.

Chucho
04-12-2019, 12:04 PM
because i love tattoos and tattooing... the pain sucks but

I dunno, the pain is really minimal more and more with every tattoo for me. Only places that hurt are the less fleshy spots like the wrist area, joints and of course chest and neck areas.

Chucho
04-12-2019, 12:08 PM

You're saying that tattoos are coping mechanisms and people get them because of personal life issues. Shit take #235,284,212 from lying scrub who works at Bed Bath and Beyond.

SpursforSix
04-12-2019, 03:08 PM

like Special Forces?

koriwhat
04-12-2019, 03:28 PM
You're saying that tattoos are coping mechanisms and people get them because of personal life issues. Shit take #235,284,212 from lying scrub who works at Bed Bath and Beyond.

lmao :tu

i have never gotten a tattoo to deal with something i'm going through in life. i know some who get tattooed because it helps them cope with whatever is going on in their life but that's not me whatsoever. i get tattoos because i like the imagery, for fun, or to learn new techniques. i've never gotten tattooed because i am trying to cope with anything. i'm also not the type who takes yrs and yrs to come up with a design because it has to "mean something" to me.

a lot of us tattooers get tattooed for the hell of it and then we blast over those tattoos until our arms are simply black. it's the curse of tattooing... thankfully i have nothing i want to cover or blast over, at least for now.

Millennial_Messiah
04-12-2019, 04:09 PM

I haven't worked retail a day in my life. Haven't worked any kind of service since working at a Subway, Starbucks and dishwashing at a fancy restaurant ....... all in high school. Get a grip.

SpursforSix
04-12-2019, 04:28 PM
I haven't worked retail a day in my life. Haven't worked any kind of service since working at a Subway, Starbucks and dishwashing at a fancy restaurant ....... all in high school. Get a grip.

Subway is retail dumbass. According to many anyway.

Ah...nevermind.

DJR210
04-12-2019, 04:52 PM
He probably has one or two of those grazing in his shop.

:lol

DJR210
04-12-2019, 04:55 PM
lmao :tu

i have never gotten a tattoo to deal with something i'm going through in life. i know some who get tattooed because it helps them cope with whatever is going on in their life but that's not me whatsoever. i get tattoos because i like the imagery, for fun, or to learn new techniques. i've never gotten tattooed because i am trying to cope with anything. i'm also not the type who takes yrs and yrs to come up with a design because it has to "mean something" to me.

a lot of us tattooers get tattooed for the hell of it and then we blast over those tattoos until our arms are simply black. it's the curse of tattooing... thankfully i have nothing i want to cover or blast over, at least for now.

Are you an Orejon? Assuming you're not, what is it like getting classified in Bexar County with a bunch of dudes w/ Spurs tats, when you're not down w/ the gang tbh?

Millennial_Messiah
04-12-2019, 05:34 PM
Subway is retail dumbass. According to many anyway.

Ah...nevermind.
I meant goods stores, not restaurants.

koriwhat
04-12-2019, 09:08 PM
Are you an Orejon? Assuming you're not, what is it like getting classified in Bexar County with a bunch of dudes w/ Spurs tats, when you're not down w/ the gang tbh?

not sure considering i've never been to county jail ever.

koriwhat
04-12-2019, 09:11 PM
Eh...there's always some extra pale chubby out there who wants to fuck the tattoo artist. They love skinny dudes too. He probably has one or two of those grazing in his shop.

isn't it funny the dude you replied to has a lot of shit to talk but when he pressed to meet up with me he never showed his face and that's the second time that bitch has "tried" to meet me. lmao but i'm the loser here; actually i'm just the dude who backs up what i say because being a man is what i am unlike bd24.

Chucho
04-12-2019, 09:43 PM
not sure considering i've never been to county jail ever.

Pussy.

BD24
04-12-2019, 10:08 PM
isn't it funny the dude you replied to has a lot of shit to talk but when he pressed to meet up with me he never showed his face and that's the second time that bitch has "tried" to meet me. lmao but i'm the loser here; actually i'm just the dude who backs up what i say because being a man is what i am unlike bd24.
Don’t make me come to your shop and drag you out by your greasy ass hair in front of all of your customers Joey

SpursforSix
04-13-2019, 12:41 AM
I meant goods stores, not restaurants.

I bet you meant lubing up your Mandingo lover with a with a warm diarrhea squirt.
You sick fuck.

Avant
04-13-2019, 01:11 AM
Look at all that shit above, THAT is why nobody cares what a bunch of losers think, can't even talk Beyonce, What a bunch of fuck ups.

Avant
04-13-2019, 01:15 AM

Tattoos are stupid, you won't always be that person. What was a great idea at 25 not so great at 55.

koriwhat
04-13-2019, 02:48 AM
Don’t make me come to your shop and drag you out by your greasy ass hair in front of all of your customers Joey

Like the last time you pretended you came to my shop? All bark... fuck off already kid.

koriwhat
04-13-2019, 02:49 AM
Tattoos are stupid, you won't always be that person. What was a great idea at 25 not so great at 55.

No one cares... i def don't.

koriwhat
04-13-2019, 02:50 AM
Look at all that shit above, THAT is why nobody cares what a bunch of losers think, can't even talk Beyonce, What a bunch of fuck ups.

You realize you got rope-a-dope'd right? This thread isn't about beyonce at all.

Avant
04-13-2019, 03:04 AM
No one cares... i def don't.

How many wish they hadn't had that tattoo once they get older?

Avant
04-13-2019, 03:13 AM
You realize you got rope-a-dope'd right? This thread isn't about beyonce at all.

All that is left here are fucking big mouth cowards who don't do shit but talk big in hiding, fuck Beyonce. Most just follow, they don't do a damn thing. No creativity at all, just a bunch of tagalongs and losers. A bunch of know nothing leeches.

Avant
04-13-2019, 03:44 AM
THAT..............is what this place is all about, and it is kinda sad. Why all the anger, all this...fuck you well fuck you......why? Why is everyone here so damn fucked up?

First off so many of you don't do a damn thing but leech off others, what too stupid to come up with anything? Take this 140 punk, anyone ever see this guy do anything but tagalong? So many of you never do shit....why?

Come on ya little shits elevate your fucking game, stop being an uncreative pest who does...0...ok?

koriwhat
04-13-2019, 01:41 PM
How many wish they hadn't had that tattoo once they get older?

i don't give a fuck about those pussies.

All that is left here are fucking big mouth cowards who don't do shit but talk big in hiding, fuck Beyonce. Most just follow, they don't do a damn thing. No creativity at all, just a bunch of tagalongs and losers. A bunch of know nothing leeches.

again, this isn't a thread about beyonce but instead about trolls like yourself.

THAT..............is what this place is all about, and it is kinda sad. Why all the anger, all this...fuck you well fuck you......why? Why is everyone here so damn fucked up?

First off so many of you don't do a damn thing but leech off others, what too stupid to come up with anything? Take this 140 punk, anyone ever see this guy do anything but tagalong? So many of you never do shit....why?

Come on ya little shits elevate your fucking game, stop being an uncreative pest who does...0...ok?

no one cares. move along avant.

Neo.
04-13-2019, 01:42 PM
hi joey

Millennial_Messiah
04-13-2019, 06:40 PM

I'm 25 and have zero tattoos and plan to live to 150 and still have zero tattoos on my body.

There's one small exception.. if I ever had a major scar, I'd probably turn it into a perfect kairotic tat... but let's hope that never happens.

Chucho
04-14-2019, 10:16 AM
I'm 25 and have zero tattoos and plan to live to 150 and still have zero tattoos on my body.

There's one small exception.. if I ever had a major scar, I'd probably turn it into a perfect kairotic tat... but let's hope that never happens.

Seriously doubt the towels and cardboard boxes at Bed Bath and Beyond's stock room leave you at risk to get a major scar.

Millennial_Messiah
04-14-2019, 04:40 PM
Seriously doubt the towels and cardboard boxes at Bed Bath and Beyond's stock room leave you at risk to get a major scar.

The BB&B schtick is stupid and horribly inaccurate. And... have you seen the movie Click?