nope, y'all got LeBust now :lol

:lol

LkrFan
04-08-2019, 05:02 AM
I guess we didn’t realize just how bad Lakers player development is tbh

Big Facts :(

Mr. Body
04-08-2019, 05:34 AM
He's easily the best player the Lakers have drafted in years.

Killakobe81
04-08-2019, 07:30 AM
Oh, his name ain't D'Bust no mo? :lol

this.
all this does is show how shitty our development of young guys is ...
and how even more shitty Spur fan is at recognizing talent ...

Yall some rob pelinka/ magic type cats overrating scrubs and ignoring talent
I was a loud Dangelo supporter his success doesnt bother me AT ALL ...

Rather I be right, I know hoops ...

Killakobe81
04-08-2019, 07:31 AM
He's easily the best player the Lakers have drafted in years.

IF ingram stas healthy he will be nice too
And though randle has flaws he was a good player too

Lonzo is TBD, even though Tatum is overrated now I Was still on "TEAM draft Tatum over Lonzo" ...

We still a shitshow, regardless

Kobe'sAchilles
04-08-2019, 09:26 AM
I don't really see what Lonzo is good at tbh. I never understood the hype. He isn't fast so he can't get to the rim at will (like Foxx). He can't shoot midrange and can't post up so him being 6 foot 7 is completely useless. He can't shoot 3s or free throws either. He's not even that good of a passer. What skill was suppose to translate to the NBA level?

Getting rid of DBust was dumb since that meant you had to replace him with Lonzo.

TDMVPDPOY
04-08-2019, 09:33 AM

Lonzo is TBD, even though Tatum is overrated now I Was still on "TEAM draft Tatum over Lonzo" ...

tatum hasnt done shit to say his better then ball

as for ball? he needs to be more aggressive on offense chasing his own points instead of playing the conservative game to please lebron or whoever

DMC
04-08-2019, 10:21 AM
this.

I'd take him. Straight up, Anderson and Murray for Russell.

Mr. Body
04-08-2019, 11:21 AM

Randle didn't really start looking good until the NOP. Ingram's problem is the same, he's on a crap franchise that can't develop young players.

Raven
04-08-2019, 11:22 AM
this.

what talent are you talking about specifically?

Raven
04-08-2019, 11:26 AM
I don't really see what Lonzo is good at tbh. I never understood the hype. He isn't fast so he can't get to the rim at will (like Foxx). He can't shoot midrange and can't post up so him being 6 foot 7 is completely useless. He can't shoot 3s or free throws either. He's not even that good of a passer. What skill was suppose to translate to the NBA level?

Getting rid of DBust was dumb since that meant you had to replace him with Lonzo.

They got rid of him because:
a) they had to get rid of mozgov
b) they would have to pay him a premium on the next contract or 10M at the very least
c) he was (self admitted) not a good leader
d) he was a horrid defender

They didn't have to grab ball tbh, fox and mitchell were in hindsight far better options.

Raven
04-08-2019, 11:30 AM
Randle didn't really start looking good until the NOP. Ingram's problem is the same, he's on a crap franchise that can't develop young players.

Every big plays lights out in that system for some reason, but randle has developed pretty well tbh. Still hasn't done anything meaningful, but better than nothing.
You could say that the lakers can develop young players well, they just give up on them too fast because ... well.. lakers don't build through the draft, because lakers.

Killakobe81
04-08-2019, 11:33 AM
Every big plays lights out in that system for some reason, but randle has developed pretty well tbh. Still hasn't done anything meaningful, but better than nothing.
You could say that the lakers can develop young players well, they just give up on them too fast because ... well.. lakers don't build through the draft, because lakers.

this.

Kobe'sAchilles
04-08-2019, 12:10 PM
They got rid of him because:
a) they had to get rid of mozgov
b) they would have to pay him a premium on the next contract or 10M at the very least
c) he was (self admitted) not a good leader
d) he was a horrid defender

They didn't have to grab ball tbh, fox and mitchell were in hindsight far better options.

i rather have given up Ingram to get rid of Mozgov. I've never seen so much hype for a kid that doesn't put in the work. He still can't shoot the 3. He still can't play defense and he hasn't even gotten stronger. You could've drafted Tatum to replace him. The Lakers don't have a leader now so getting rid of him bc of leadership doesn't even make sense. He is worth 10 million a year and I don't think they would've had to pay him the max anyways. Who was going to bid on him? And his defense can be schemed to improve since he is a PG.

Millennial_Messiah
04-08-2019, 12:49 PM
i rather have given up Ingram to get rid of Mozgov. I've never seen so much hype for a kid that doesn't put in the work. He still can't shoot the 3. He still can't play defense and he hasn't even gotten stronger. You could've drafted Tatum to replace him. The Lakers don't have a leader now so getting rid of him bc of leadership doesn't even make sense. He is worth 10 million a year and I don't think they would've had to pay him the max anyways. Who was going to bid on him? And his defense can be schemed to improve since he is a PG.

First step is they need to get rid of the raging homo #23 that thinks he's as good as Kobe or Jordan but he never was.

R. DeMurre
04-08-2019, 01:07 PM
I followed Brooklyn a lot this season and was hoping they'd make the playoffs, but let's be honest: D'Angelo "led" them to a record of 41-40 in the East, and he's ranked 19th among PGs in RPM, two slots behind Derrick White. It's a good story for Brooklyn, but it's not like D'Angelo is setting the league on fire, or is suddenly worthy of a max contract.

Mr. Body
04-08-2019, 01:09 PM

That's literally the meaning of not being able to develop players.

04-13-2019, 04:19 PM
:wow

Robz4000
04-13-2019, 04:21 PM
Playoff wins in last six years:

D'tective - 1

L:lmaokers - :lol

BD24
04-13-2019, 04:31 PM

D'tective - 1

:lol

having to offload your best prospect to dump an awful contract :lol

NASpurs
04-13-2019, 04:37 PM

D'tective - 1

crofl

Killakobe81
04-13-2019, 04:48 PM
Happy for him though fucking magic traded him and talked shit he getting a max tho... And not sure he worth that but better than our guys so far

Mr. Body
04-13-2019, 06:10 PM
Russell is better than Simmons, easily. He's better than anybody on the Lakers other than LeBron. He's on the cusp of being one of the best guards in the East, easy.

Raven
04-13-2019, 06:22 PM
Russell is better than Simmons, easily. He's better than anybody on the Lakers other than LeBron. He's on the cusp of being one of the best guards in the East, easy.
you mean jonathan simmons?

Spurtacular
04-13-2019, 06:29 PM
nope, y'all got LeBust now :lol

:rollin

Mr. Body
04-13-2019, 06:30 PM
you mean jonathan simmons?

No