PDA

View Full Version : oh yeah....three other movies I watched

SpursforSix
04-08-2019, 01:00 PM
Dragged Across Concrete - Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn are suspended cops trying to make a score. Written and directed by the guy that did the same for Bone Tomahawk and Brawl.
Pretty hard to describe. Very slow paced movie for what the subject matter is. Had some humor. I think? I liked it. 6/10

The Dirt - Motley Crue biopic. Pretty tongue in cheek although it supposedly stuck to real life. Amazing that some of these guys aren't dead or in jail. I started it with the intent of watching a few minutes and going to bed. But I ended up enjoying it for the most part. 6.5/10

Empty Space - Indy movie about fat kid who befriends a troubled teen and sleeps with a blind girl. Total trash. Low budget and worse acting. Within 10 minutes, you'll want to turn it off. I stuck it out because it's only 1:15 and I thought they'rd be some payoff. Nothing. 0/10.

ChumpDumper
04-08-2019, 02:56 PM
Caught The Highwaymen on Netflix. I'll give it a 6/10 for getting a lot of the historical details right. Bonnie and Clyde aren't romanticized at all; they, the lawmen who pursue them and the people who did idolize them are all portrayed as brutal in their own ways. Costner gained 15 pounds and apparently took voice lessons from Alex Jones.

Avant
04-17-2019, 12:47 AM
Ever notice the only threads you hit on need me in them?

But........

Why so many movies from India on Netflix? TONS of them. Movies.....the one thing you really are an expert in.

TDMVPDPOY
04-17-2019, 12:49 AM
low budget movies pre 90s... has more storyline then t odays bullsit

SpursforSix
04-17-2019, 09:14 AM
low budget movies pre 90s... has more storyline then t odays bullsit

I don't know about that. You'll have to throw out some examples. The 90's low budget movies though were some of the best imo.