PDA

View Full Version : OT: The real NBA Finals will be played in the 2nd round this year

Benoit
04-10-2019, 12:30 AM
https://sportshandle.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/rockets-warriors-western-conference-2.jpg

DAF86
04-10-2019, 01:03 AM
Nah. Both Bucks and Raptors are better than the Rockets, imho.

Arcadian
04-10-2019, 02:09 AM
Houston only won 53 games this year, 12 less than a year ago.

mystargtr34
04-10-2019, 02:21 AM
Rockets are definitely the only threat to the Warriors in the West. They would have beaten them last year if CP3 didn't do his usually thing in the playoffs and get injured. I think they can beat them this year as well but its less likely than last year. I would put my money on Warriors in 7 or 6 though.

Raptors are the only team in the East that can beat the Warriors imo. Giannis is still unproven in the playoffs because he can't do shit outside of 5 feet from the basket. Philly won't do shit either because Simmons can't do anything outside of 3 feet from the basket.

2nd round in the East will be entertaining though.. i think the Celts could potentially cause an upset of the Bucks. Philly is a bit of an unknown, maybe if Embiid goes off for 35-15-5 they may be able to upset the Raptors, but doubtful.

I think its Warriors-Raptors in the Finals.

Raps in 6.

mystargtr34
04-10-2019, 02:22 AM
Oh also if the Bucks get to the ECF they could give the Raps trouble as that's a tough matchup. But i think the Marc Gasol signing puts the Raps over the top.. smallish sample size but the Raps Off Rating and Def Rating with Gasol on the floor is ridiculously good something like a +13 differential.

phxspurfan
04-10-2019, 11:35 AM
Dubs are too strong with Boogie returning to form. That’s 5 all stars and the refs to play against

UncleDennis
04-10-2019, 12:12 PM
Nah. Both Bucks and Raptors are better than the Rockets, imho.

I agree, if the Rockets are the only threat in the west that just goes to show the Warriors ownership of the conference or the overall level of top teams in the conference. I have as much faith in them doing anything to the Warriors as I do the Spurs doing anything to the Warriors tbh, 0.0%.

To me it's the Warriors or the Raptors, and the Raptors only because of the Ex Spurs. Not that I think they're the better team but they're at least good enough to get the job done. (Let's see how Siakam performs under the bright lights and see how well they can contain the Lowry disappearing act.)