PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Not concerned how their best players perform

ambchang
04-13-2019, 05:40 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26508536/warriors-not-concerned-playoff-refereeing

K...
04-13-2019, 11:53 AM
The refs can't possibly call everything," Kerr said, referencing the difference in how playoff games are called compared with regular-season games. "They've got to find the way to make it fair but keep the flow of the game going and reward the teams that are playing better and doing a better job. It's almost impossible. I don't know how they do it. But that's why they only have the best guys, their top [officials] reffing these games, it's a really brutal job."

So keep ignoring our screens basically, It's like battling against racism in america, "we like the way the things are and were, why can't we just keep things as is"? Well when you stack the deck of course you like to keep things the same lol.

Agilist
04-13-2019, 12:01 PM
So keep ignoring our screens basically, It's like battling against racism in america, "we like the way the things are and were, why can't we just keep things as is"? Well when you stack the deck of course you like to keep things the same lol.

what a retarded reach

Spurtacular
04-13-2019, 12:14 PM
Refs ripped the WCF from Houston's hands last time. I don't care about the Warriors' complaints.

R. DeMurre
04-13-2019, 12:21 PM
It's funny how conspiracy theories work: If calls are made against players like Draymond and Cousins-- guys famous for technicals/short fuses/etc., people will say the refs are "out to get them," but if calls are made in favor of Golden State, then the league is somehow giving the wins to them, because, uh, Adam Silver wants them to win, and I guess he just calls up the refs before the game and tells them who to favor, and luckily no ref ever comes forward with info on these directives...

lefty
04-13-2019, 12:50 PM
Refs ripped the WCF from Houston's hands last time. I don't care about the Warriors' complaints.

Lol maybe but if Houston didn’t play retarded in game 7 they would have won

Spurtacular
04-13-2019, 12:54 PM
Lol maybe but if Houston didn’t play retarded in game 7 they would have won

It was Game 6 and 7; and sure Houston shot their foot IIRC. Warriors still needed the welfare. They're paper champions.

R. DeMurre
04-13-2019, 01:01 PM
The refs didn't make Trevor Ariza shoot 0-12, Harden shoot 2-13 from three, the Rockets shoot 7-44 from three as a team in game 7, or to lose by 30 in game 6. That was all the Rockets.

Clipper Nation
04-13-2019, 02:26 PM
It's really pathetic that the Warriors feel the need to lobby the refs before a series against an 8th seed that's already the biggest underdog in 20+ years.

Laker_1995
04-13-2019, 04:11 PM
It's really pathetic that the Warriors feel the need to lobby the refs before a series against an 8th seed that's already the biggest underdog in 20+ years.

curry scared of Beverley lmao