PDA

View Full Version : Tbh, The Spurs don't deserve derozan.

apalisoc_9
04-14-2019, 05:34 PM
Flawed player but hes done everything to help this team. Def a huge part of why the spurs won last night.

People dont understand he's actually been playing PG for this team. Without Derozan, spurs dont make the playoff.

Stop whinning spursfans and respect derozan. He doesnt need all the negativity specially with history of depression

Play Boban
04-14-2019, 05:40 PM
tbh, you don’t deserve spurs

Fadi Fawaz
04-14-2019, 05:46 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/LixHIuUnP0r5e/giphy.gif

GreekSpursfan
04-14-2019, 05:52 PM
Give me 27m and i can handle double the depression

apalisoc_9
04-14-2019, 05:57 PM
Its sad tbh. He has depression problems and hes doing everything out there.

This is as sad as fans clowning MVParker in his last years.

Some spursfans are trully pathetic

Spurs Homer
04-14-2019, 06:19 PM
Truth bomb op

Fusternino
04-14-2019, 06:23 PM
Actually a really solid post from the OP for once.

Millennial_Messiah
04-14-2019, 06:27 PM
White >>>> DeRozan for point guard

this offseason, we can trade DeRozan for two 1sts and play Murray/White together.

UZER
04-14-2019, 06:45 PM
Derozan is a solid player. He’s just dumb.

illusioNtEk
04-14-2019, 06:57 PM
I think with another year with pop, we can unlock his full potential... let's just give him time to improve

DMC
04-14-2019, 06:59 PM
You know OP is a faggot when he posts and instantly several GNs +1 his comments.

TDMVPDPOY
04-14-2019, 07:09 PM
nah mate, his just another dumbcunt doing dumbcunt things with the ball like forcing the shit when his shit keeps on getting push back into his face

he needs to know when to force that shit or just defer to someone else

hater
04-14-2019, 07:29 PM
Spurs fans are pretty stupid in general tbqh

south side spur
04-14-2019, 07:44 PM
You really believe the few vocal Kawhi slobberers that constantly have something negative to say about DeRozan represent Spurs fans? Great job troll. Keep up the bad work.

XDT76
04-14-2019, 07:55 PM
Flawed player but hes done everything to help this team. Def a huge part of why the spurs won last night.

People dont understand he's actually been playing PG for this team. Without Derozan, spurs dont make the playoff.

Stop whinning spursfans and respect derozan. He doesnt need all the negativity specially with history of depression

No one is discrediting his contribution, but he would be a much better player if he does not try to force the issue by taking bad shots especially when there is ample of time left on the shot clock.

I also think that his FG% could be better if the Spurs has a proper SF, in that way a smaller wing will be on DDR, giving him an easier time while shooting the ball in those iso situation

FkLA
04-14-2019, 08:07 PM
OP is trolling but he is right about DeRozan's playmaking. It's been huge. I love White but as of late I've been questioning whether he has the size/physical tools to truly have things ran through him during high-level, playoff basketball with opposing defenses zoning in on him. DeRozan does have those things he's just dumb af and takes his closer label way too seriously which makes him go into hero mode late in games.

BackHome
04-14-2019, 08:22 PM
Its sad tbh. He has depression problems and hes doing everything out there.

This is as sad as fans clowning MVParker in his last years.

Some spursfans are trully pathetic

You SAD KY air balled that last shot and chocked again? :lmao

apalisoc_9
04-14-2019, 08:33 PM
You SAD KY air balled that last shot and chocked again? :lmao

Who the fuck is KY? :lol

Mirrornick
04-14-2019, 08:35 PM
Every one who disrespects demar is a faggot

sananspursfan21
04-14-2019, 08:49 PM
12 rebounds, several of them coming in the clutch. Needed more scoring but he made up for it in other areas. His defense didn’t seem terrible either iirc

sananspursfan21
04-14-2019, 08:52 PM
I think with another year with pop, we can unlock his full potential... let's just give him time to improve

This is what I think. Most newly acquired Spurs regardless of talent take a year to figure things out. LMA did it. Even though we all hate him, I thought RJ was better in year two fwiw :rollin

ShutUp SayItAgain!
04-14-2019, 08:54 PM
Pop is just using him wrong.

BD24
04-14-2019, 09:03 PM
OP is a faggot

RC_Drunkford
04-14-2019, 09:10 PM
He has already improved his playmaking and defense. Now in these playoffs he needs to improve his decision making. And if he works on his 3-ball in the offseason and comes back with a decent 3-point shot (which he had in his last season as a Raptor) he will be a force. I like DeMar's personality but he needs to develop a 3-point shot and make smarter plays in crunch time. Those contested iso jumpers are not the best shots to take. Give him credit, he made a lot of right plays in the 4th. He also missed some crucial shots though

GreekSpursfan
04-14-2019, 09:37 PM
OP is trolling but he is right about DeRozan's playmaking. It's been huge. I love White but as of late I've been questioning whether he has the size/physical tools to truly have things ran through him during high-level, playoff basketball with opposing defenses zoning in on him. DeRozan does have those things he's just dumb af and takes his closer label way too seriously which makes him go into hero mode late in games.

Spot on tbqh.

tmtcsc
04-14-2019, 10:40 PM
What kind of EMO bullshit thread is this? A franchise with REAL storied legends like Tim Duncan, David Robinson, Manu Ginobili, Greg Popovich & George Gervin.. doesn't deserve a player like DeMar Derozan? A franchise who has tied a record 22 year straight playoff appearances, won 5 Championships, doesn't deserve a notorious playoff choker who was benched last year in crunch time? A "franchise" player who had 3 years left on his contract and was STILL traded for a 1 year rental...the Spurs don't deserve him?

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? Dude, toughen up a little. San Antonio and its fans have gotten used to a certain level of excellence that this dude hasn't sniffed yet. He needs to prove himself in the playoffs as do most of the players on this team and if he gets called out for his bullshit hero ball tendencies, then so be it.

TheGreatYacht
04-14-2019, 10:55 PM
Yeah he does stupid shit, but if he spoke mexican.... people here would turn the other way when it happens. You know, like Manure....

daslicer
04-14-2019, 10:59 PM
Yeah he does stupid shit, but if he spoke mexican.... people here would turn the other way when it happens. You know, like Manure....

He would be viewed as the third greatest SG of all time if he spoke Spanish. They would only rank Kobe and Jordan ahead him.

FkLA
04-14-2019, 11:24 PM
He would be viewed as the third greatest SG of all time if he spoke Spanish. They would only rank Kobe and Jordan ahead him.

4th behind the great Emanuel David Ginobili, imo.

daslicer
04-14-2019, 11:26 PM
4th behind the great Emanuel David Ginobili, imo.

:lol you are probably right.

Othyus Lalanne
04-15-2019, 12:22 AM

On here...

I cannot believe how many Lebron fans i saw here. This fuckers were buying into Ligh Side Lebron.... GTFO witht htat stupid shit. They tought he would love to play for Pop for multiple NBA seasons. Are you kidding...?

daslicer
04-15-2019, 12:24 AM

This.

apalisoc_9
04-15-2019, 01:09 AM

No doubt. Let the man be.

Manu had awful games too.

SpurPadre
04-15-2019, 02:05 AM

Says the guy who routinely shat on the Greatest Latino NBA player of All-Time and bonafide HOF'er. :rolleyes

apalisoc_9
04-15-2019, 03:28 AM
Says the guy who routinely shat on the Greatest Latino NBA player of All-Time and bonafide HOF'er. :rolleyes

Tbh if Pau counts, Gasol is the greatest Latino player of all tine.

monty4329
04-15-2019, 03:38 AM
This is what I think. Most newly acquired Spurs regardless of talent take a year to figure things out. LMA did it. Even though we all hate him, I thought RJ was better in year two fwiw :rollin

What is there to figure out about not dribbling into the defender and not shooting weak 18tf fadeaways to close the game?

monty4329
04-15-2019, 03:41 AM

Pau is Spanish.
Do you know where Spain is, do you? Geography, anyone?

GusT15
04-15-2019, 04:07 AM

Didn't TP have a thing for Latino women? Maybe he is the greatest Latino player of all time!

France is next to Spain after all,geographically we can push the argument! Run with it Apa! TP9 Latino BB Legend!

Truth4sale$
04-15-2019, 08:06 AM
My gripe with DeRozan is that he fails to play to his strengths. He can attack the basket better than anyone in in the rotation but does not do it consistently, instead looking to pull up mid range jumpers with consistent head fakes that result in the defense collapsing on him. He goes into too many one on one attack mode. A playmaker attacks and creates for his teammates. DOerozan consistently wastes too much time crying to the refs when the call does not go his way instead of getting back on defense.

R. DeMurre
04-15-2019, 11:24 AM
My gripe with DeRozan is that he fails to play to his strengths. He can attack the basket better than anyone in in the rotation but does not do it consistently, instead looking to pull up mid range jumpers with consistent head fakes that result in the defense collapsing on him. He goes into too many one on one attack mode. A playmaker attacks and creates for his teammates. DOerozan consistently wastes too much time crying to the refs when the call does not go his way instead of getting back on defense.

:tu

R. DeMurre
04-15-2019, 11:40 AM
DeRozan is a mixed bag, but he has his value. 21/6/6 guys are not easy to come by and I have to applaud him for putting up the best rebounding and assist averages of his entire career. His defense will be easier to hide next year when Murray and White are getting more minutes at the expense of Forbes, Beli, & Mills. My biggest frustration last season was watching Kyle Anderson and D Green both being so tentative on offense-- as the #2 and #3 guys in terms of minutes, that made the Spurs relatively easy to defend.

Rusty
04-15-2019, 11:41 AM
He’s okay player but I do not want him having them ball in the last 2 minutes of the game. Nothing good ever happens

TimmyBuckets
04-15-2019, 11:48 AM
Vintage OP

Kobe'sAchilles
04-15-2019, 12:24 PM
OP is right. We don't deserve DeRozan. We are too good of a franchise to deserve such a shitty ass franchise player. Yet here we are :cry

kaji157
04-15-2019, 09:10 PM
Airball!!

jbspurs
04-15-2019, 09:22 PM

Some fans here thinks he's too old or been in the league forever to learn new tricks...

TimmyBuckets
04-15-2019, 11:43 PM
Some fans here thinks he's too old or been in the league forever to learn new tricks...

Is he gonna learn to shoot the 3? Is he gonna learn to dribble? Been in the league long enough to get those 2 things down, but still sucks at both. Dude's extinct. The second he learns how to do those two things at an elite level, and with the pieces we got, Spurs will be a championship contender, but obv. no one's holding their breath.

DAF86
04-15-2019, 11:46 PM
Pau is Spanish.

Spain is a Latin country, fyi.

DAF86
04-15-2019, 11:46 PM
Didn't TP have a thing for Latino women? Maybe he is the greatest Latino player of all time!

France is next to Spain after all,geographically we can push the argument! Run with it Apa! TP9 Latino BB Legend!

France, another Latin country.

DAF86
04-15-2019, 11:48 PM
Don't want to sound like a douche, but Staters' lack of knowledge about the rest of the World trully is remarkable, tbh. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
04-15-2019, 11:49 PM
Is he gonna learn to shoot the 3? Is he gonna learn to dribble? Been in the league long enough to get those 2 things down, but still sucks at both. Dude's extinct. The second he learns how to do those two things at an elite level, and with the pieces we got, Spurs will be a championship contender, but obv. no one's holding their breath.

like i said, ddr is expendable... that could get the spurs something back...whether equal value or not, i think a few role players or some clown would do

seriously whose out there that has all the tools we need thats waiting to break out or a bigger role like being franchise player or volume scorer for the spurs?

TimmyBuckets
04-16-2019, 12:27 AM
like i said, ddr is expendable... that could get the spurs something back...whether equal value or not, i think a few role players or some clown would do

seriously whose out there that has all the tools we need thats waiting to break out or a bigger role like being franchise player or volume scorer for the spurs?

We had a guy lol. Gonna have to build from within like Spurs have done in years past, and hope he wants to stay.

TDMVPDPOY
04-16-2019, 12:39 AM
We had a guy lol. Gonna have to build from within like Spurs have done in years past, and hope he wants to stay.

well either spurs front office learn from that mistake, or they continue trying to control players fall into line with the teams culture whatever it is

spurs culture what is it? it use to be about winning, then they kept a cuck who tried to cuck team mates wives, now its all about waving a fkn towel?

TimmyBuckets
04-16-2019, 12:44 AM
well either spurs front office learn from that mistake, or they continue trying to control players fall into line with the teams culture whatever it is

spurs culture what is it? it use to be about winning, then they kept a cuck who tried to cuck team mates wives, now its all about waving a fkn towel?

Tony ain't no cuck lol. Agree with everything else though.

monty4329
04-16-2019, 02:58 AM

What??? Jesus, did you ever go to any school? Have you ever opened a book? or google maps.

Latino: a native or inhabitant of Latin (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Latin) America

Spain has nothing to do with it. Spain is one ocean apart from Latin America.

Or are you British just because you speak american english or maybe have an english-sounding name? :rollin

DAF86
04-16-2019, 12:36 PM
What??? Jesus, did you ever go to any school? Have you ever opened a book? or google maps.

Latino: a native or inhabitant of Latin (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Latin) America

Or are you British just because you speak american english or maybe have an english-sounding name? :rollin

Where do you think Latin American countries got that denomination from?

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Romance-speaking_Europe.html

There you go son, educate yourself.

Not even having the intelligence of doing a quick google search before making a fool out of yourself. :lmao

rjv
04-16-2019, 01:46 PM
Pau is Spanish.

apparently, op ed's geographical takes are bad as his basketball ones.

apalisoc_9
04-16-2019, 01:56 PM
Latin is not a race or is exclusive to geography.

Spursfans are dumb as hell.

:lol

rastaspur
04-16-2019, 04:28 PM
Apo - is he back in pharmacy school?

jbspurs
04-16-2019, 10:09 PM

Why not? Lopez don't shoot 3's in the past. Guess what? he's been knocking down 3's this season.

UZER
04-16-2019, 10:28 PM
:lol Demar DeRomo

Dumb dumb dumb in crunch time.

He just wants to hero ball the whole 4th qtr with no regard for getting others involved.

TDMVPDPOY
04-16-2019, 10:30 PM
lol this overrglorified eastern conference scrub cant do shit in the west

what a fkn scrub who stalls the offense with his over dribbling like another former pos on the spurs

stupid hero ball bullshit from him

jermaine
04-16-2019, 10:34 PM
Rudy was the problem

monty4329
04-17-2019, 05:48 AM
Where do you think Latin American countries got that denomination from?

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Romance-speaking_Europe.html

There you go son, educate yourself.

Not even having the intelligence of doing a quick google search before making a fool out of yourself. :lmao

Is this a joke? or are you totally stupid? Actually yes, you are totally stupid. Typical product of trailer park schools, I suppose. But please insist, I love comedies

DAF86
04-17-2019, 02:30 PM
Is this a joke? or are you totally stupid? Actually yes, you are totally stupid. Typical product of trailer park schools, I suppose. But please insist, I love comedies

Please explain to me, how am I the stupid one? I'm really eager to know what you have to say, tbh. :lol

monty4329
04-18-2019, 03:58 AM
Please explain to me, how am I the stupid one? I'm really eager to know what you have to say, tbh. :lol

Dude if you can't even find out yourself what "latino" means, don't waste my time. Spain is NOT a latino country. Idiot.

Open you mother's Webster dictionary and educate yourself.

DAF86
04-18-2019, 11:44 AM
Dude if you can't even find out yourself what "latino" means, don't waste my time. Spain is NOT a latino country. Idiot.

Open you mother's Webster dictionary and educate yourself.

I see you swiftly trying to change the word "latin", which is the word I used since the begginning, for the word "latino". :lol

Son, I don't care if you ignorantly use the word "latino" to refer to mulatto like you do with Indians to refer to native people, latin means one thing and one thing only. Take the L, save some dignity and live to fight another day, tbh. :lol

DJR210
04-18-2019, 12:42 PM
OP is a faggot

monty4329
04-18-2019, 01:34 PM
I see you swiftly trying to change the word "latin", which is the word I used since the begginning, for the word "latino". :lol

Son, I don't care if you ignorantly use the word "latino" to refer to mulatto like you do with Indians to refer to native people, latin means one thing and one thing only. Take the L, save some dignity and live to fight another day, tbh. :lol

If you had half a brain you could have followed the whole discussion, and its quotes flow, maybe understanding that people were talking from the beginning about "latinO". But you haven't got that half a brain as your skull is filled with mush.

But please continue, you are funny, I give you that. Like an autistic comedian.

RD2191
04-18-2019, 01:38 PM
Pau and Manu are both beaners. Who gives a shit tbh

DAF86
04-18-2019, 02:00 PM
If you had half a brain you could have followed the whole discussion, and its quotes flow, maybe understanding that people were talking from the beginning about "latinO". But you haven't got that half a brain as your skull is filled with mush.

But please continue, you are funny, I give you that. Like an autistic comedian.

Dude, get the fuck out. :lol

I wrote this:

and you answered this:

However you try to spin it you have no way out. :lol

Even if you are trying to sell the idea that you were alwways talking about the misuse of the word "Latino" as mulatto or people from Latin America, you are still wrong because:

1) Why answer that to a comment that said: "Spain is a Latin country"?

2) You can't use the "open a book" card that you used, because the misuse of the word Latino in the US is a street convention. No professionaly written book will have the definition of Latino as meaning "a person from Latin America".

Heck, you won't even find that definition in the URBAN DICTIONARY :lol:

Latino

For well-educated people who are native speakers of a Latin language (French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, and others not so well-known), a Latino/Latina is anyone, regardless of race or nationality, whose language and culture is mainly from the Latin world. The Latin world is composed of the Latin-European countries and the places around the globe that they colonized and left a real strong mark.
The Latin European lands became Latin when The Roman Empire took over them for centuries giving them its culture. These new Latin lands did the same to the lands they conquered in America, Africa and Asia.

In the U.S.A. (where global education is basic) the word took a wrong turn meaning only one of these three things: 1)the people from Latin-America; 2) All Spanish-Speaking people; and 3)Pure or mixed Native-American people who speak Spanish even when their customs may still be very indigenous. Sadly, ignorance has allowed many people (even people from Latin America) to believe the U.S.form.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Latino

Seriously son, stop embarrassing yourself and just walk away. :lol

apalisoc_9
04-18-2019, 04:03 PM

Yeah. Its crazy. Latino by very definition is Latin people.

Spurmfans failing :lol

Spurs Homer
04-18-2019, 07:18 PM
I hope you girls control your hormones tonight and appreciate DDR a little bit -

that dude is actually playing at a good level and shows flashes of a player on top of his game.

If you girls had a little bit of fortitude you might get through a game without staining your panties and insulting one of the spurs better players.

Just chill and enjoy the Spurs win tonight

RD2191
04-18-2019, 07:38 PM
I hope you girls control your hormones tonight and appreciate DDR a little bit -

that dude is actually playing at a good level and shows flashes of a player on top of his game.

If you girls had a little bit of fortitude you might get through a game without staining your panties and insulting one of the spurs better players.

This might be the gayest post of all time.

DAF86
04-18-2019, 07:44 PM

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/5e/5e7f6de134b611055b28b7415eb827ef7d9accfc48490077c5 f3cb7b9f9e1d47.jpg

Spurs Homer
04-18-2019, 10:51 PM

Roberto

smh

JeffDuncan
04-19-2019, 12:09 AM
What are you retards arguing about?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Latino

spurraider21
04-19-2019, 12:45 PM
we need to put an end to the myth that he's a good midrange shooter... he's shot 41% from 10-16 feet and 39% from 16 feet to the 3 point line