PDA

View Full Version : Welfare vs Mass incarceration

Trill Clinton
04-15-2019, 11:01 AM
Why do people complain about the single mom in Kentucky who uses SNAP food stamps, housing and other government funds to support her family but you never hear them complain about the cost of funding a serial killer or pedo serving life in prison?

Chucho
04-15-2019, 11:08 AM
Why do you think that is, OP?

Trill Clinton
04-15-2019, 11:17 AM
Why do you think that is, OP?

White supremacy. What about you?

Nathan89
04-15-2019, 01:08 PM
So you want them to advocate for their release, execution, or just massive reduction of costs that make the prison worse? Some would be willing to do the two latter options tbh. There are better ways to save money on mass incarceration though.

tenbeersbold
04-15-2019, 04:02 PM
White supremacy. What about you?

Considering blacks are overrepresented vs whites in this category (just like all other crimes) you as usual don't know WTF you are talking about.

I've pointed out the relevant DOJ,FBI statistics in previous threads that I KNOW you read....so quit playing the fool and go troll elsewhere

Chris
04-15-2019, 04:07 PM
Oh look! Another troll thread from Troll Clinton where he makes one post and disappears.

Chris
04-15-2019, 04:15 PM

apalisoc_9
04-15-2019, 05:32 PM
Why do people complain about the single mom in Kentucky who uses SNAP food stamps, housing and other government funds to support her family but you never hear them complain about the cost of funding a serial killer or pedo serving life in prison?

The same reason no one complains about redneck handouts kings

Spurtacular
04-16-2019, 12:41 AM
Considering blacks are overrepresented vs whites in this category (just like all other crimes) you as usual don't know WTF you are talking about.

I've pointed out the relevant DOJ,FBI statistics in previous threads that I KNOW you read....so quit playing the fool and go troll elsewhere

:lmao KO'd

HarlemHeat37
04-16-2019, 12:51 AM

Why do you think Black people commit more crimes, Wyatt?

Trill Clinton
04-16-2019, 08:17 AM
Oh look! Another troll thread from Troll Clinton where he makes one post and disappears.

Cuz instead of answering my questions y'all troll and deflect. I was told a long time ago that arguing with fools is a waste of time and I have too much going on to be going back and forth with white supremacist sympathizers.

Ginobilly
04-16-2019, 08:33 AM
Everybody shits on mestizos, white hispanics, and poor/middle class rednecks but there the one's doing the maintenance of keeping civilization up and running.

Ive never seen wasps, jews, Muslims, and or feminists working the hard technical iobs that are necessary for everyone's survival. Jobs like construction, oil fields, fishing and farming are mostly done spics and rednecks. You sometimes see a black here and there but its rare.

Trill: that women and those kids are not the responsibility of working society but of that useless lazy father and mother. Those programs were meant to help people in real need. You know, like when illness or work place accidents prevent the parents from working. There not meant for lazy drug addicted people who just pop out kids for the fuck of it and expect everybody to support them.

spurraider21
04-16-2019, 01:10 PM
Why do you think Black people commit more crimes, Wyatt?
:lmao

Will Hunting
04-16-2019, 04:41 PM
:lmao
:lol I didn't even notice that when I first read HH's post