PDA

View Full Version : How come instant coffee is so much better than brewed coffee?

Millennial_Messiah
04-16-2019, 01:20 PM
I don't get it. The instant coffee at work is awesome, but homemade or Starbucks brewed coffee is so tasteless, mediocre. What gives?

Spurminator
04-16-2019, 01:38 PM
You're brewing it wrong.

French press, boil water then wait 30 seconds, pour onto 1 Tbsp of fresh grounds, brew for 4 minutes, press and pour.

Chucho
04-16-2019, 02:16 PM
God damned, your white trashiness knows no bounds. Like you're genetically dispositioned to have shit taste in everything.

Reck
04-16-2019, 02:24 PM
It's not. lol

spurraider21
04-16-2019, 02:55 PM
probably cause you dont know how to make a cup of coffee

Avant
04-16-2019, 11:33 PM
There has never any cup of instant coffee in the history of the world better than this cup of brewed coffee I'm drinking right now.

The thing about brewed coffee is the smell, it starts there. Then you need your special mug. You never what to drink with a straw out of one of containers, you need to feel the heat on your face as you sip. You...sip...coffee.

I always drink it black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVnrEh56f_g

Millennial_Messiah
04-17-2019, 01:22 AM
I always drink it black.

They say men like their girls how they like their coffee, so.....

Avant
04-17-2019, 01:25 AM

I've been with black women way back when, way too hard and demanding. I'll pass.

Kim Jong-il
04-17-2019, 05:29 AM
I've been with black women way back when, way too hard and demanding. I'll pass.
I can only imagine their complaints and demands of you

”stop touching my hair!”
”yo dick is too small!”
”don’t do this, I’m only 12!”

DJR210
04-17-2019, 08:22 AM
God damned, your white trashiness knows no bounds. Like you're genetically dispositioned to have shit taste in everything.

:lol

Millennial_Messiah
04-17-2019, 11:07 AM

Too hard and demanding? Do you mean high maintenance? I thought that more applied to rich white girls...? For me, any girl who's way too close to their damn dog is a hard pass. I strongly prefer no pets or outdoor pets only. Anyone who claims to be a "dog mom"... whelp, go fish.

BD24
04-17-2019, 02:55 PM

”stop touching my hair!”
”yo dick is too small!”

Millennial_Messiah
04-17-2019, 03:26 PM

”stop touching my hair!”
”yo dick is too small!”
Like Creepy Uncle Joe Biden

Xevious
04-17-2019, 03:50 PM
It's not. lol

resistanze
04-17-2019, 05:01 PM

Trill Clinton
04-17-2019, 05:19 PM
Do you share your account with your grandma? What grown man drinks instant coffee lol

Millennial_Messiah
04-17-2019, 06:03 PM
Do you share your account with your grandma? What grown man drinks instant coffee lol

My grandmother died on November 19th.

I always thought it was the opposite. Old ladies love their fancy brewed perfection, millennials just want whatever we can get our hands on the easiest, quickest and cheapest.

TeyshaBlue
04-17-2019, 06:54 PM
You're brewing it wrong.

French press, boil water then wait 30 seconds, pour onto 1 Tbsp of fresh grounds, brew for 4 minutes, press and pour.

lol Girl Coffee. You keep that little French press in your purse?

Spurminator
04-17-2019, 07:47 PM
lol Girl Coffee. You keep that little French press in your purse?

It's a satchel.

TeyshaBlue
04-17-2019, 08:13 PM

lefty
04-17-2019, 08:14 PM
Lol thinking Starbucks sells coffee

pgardn
04-17-2019, 09:23 PM

This is so spot on.

Avant
04-18-2019, 12:54 AM

”stop touching my hair!”
”yo dick is too small!”

Dumb as a rock ain't ya slick?

Avant
04-18-2019, 12:57 AM
Too hard and demanding? Do you mean high maintenance? I thought that more applied to rich white girls...? For me, any girl who's way too close to their damn dog is a hard pass. I strongly prefer no pets or outdoor pets only. Anyone who claims to be a "dog mom"... whelp, go fish.

Yep, too muscular and hard and want it faster, harder to the point of being a nuisance.

Millennial_Messiah
04-18-2019, 12:58 AM
Lol thinking Starbucks sells coffee

I worked at a full service Starbux in HS for about 2 months in a summer. They always had me on the "customer support" (the coffee timer and janitorial duties, dishes, ice etc) because I was the only guy and they never let me be a "barista".

Millennial_Messiah
04-18-2019, 01:00 AM
Yep, too muscular and hard and want it faster, harder to the point of being a nuisance.
You mean want the "D" faster and harder? Sounds like someone was out of shape, :lmao

Chucho
04-18-2019, 10:28 AM
Dumb as a rock ain't ya slick?

Little kids make you hard as one, don't they slick?

BD24
04-18-2019, 01:11 PM
I worked at a full service Starbux in HS for about 2 months in a summer. They always had me on the "customer support" (the coffee timer and janitorial duties, dishes, ice etc) because I was the only guy and they never let me be a "barista".
That probably had more to do with you being a socially awkward fuck than anything else

Nivek_ogre
04-18-2019, 02:32 PM
You don't know shit.... About anything

lefty
04-18-2019, 02:55 PM

I hate that term

“Barista”

Millennial_Messiah
04-18-2019, 07:04 PM
I hate that term

“Barista”
In starbux terms it means being the person to actually make the non-coffee coffee themed drinks and other treats (frappuccino, teas, lemonades, fruit "refreshers", etc). And serve them. I'm not a female face so I guess I don't sell as well. Fair enough.

Avant
04-18-2019, 10:41 PM
Little kids make you hard as one, don't they slick?

Chucho, where are you getting that from? When did I ever say anything about any kids? Dude, why do you ignore my stance on that sick shit?

Dude, any man messing with kids in one sick mutherfucker, ok ya got that stupid? A pedo is the lowest form of humaniyuwe have, if you come in comtact with these sick fucks ya kill them, chop their fucking heads clean off. Then stomp on that fucking head until nothing but goo is left. Not tell me stupid, what about that don't you understand?

DMC
04-19-2019, 08:39 AM

For Avante thats with his dick in it.

Chucho
04-19-2019, 10:05 AM
Chucho, where are you getting that from? When did I ever say anything about any kids? Dude, why do you ignore my stance on that sick shit?

Dude, any man messing with kids in one sick mutherfucker, ok ya got that stupid? A pedo is the lowest form of humaniyuwe have, if you come in comtact with these sick fucks ya kill them, chop their fucking heads clean off. Then stomp on that fucking head until nothing but goo is left. Not tell me stupid, what about that don't you understand?

Shut up, Avant. You're a liar and I'm not buying your bullshit.

Avant
04-19-2019, 05:26 PM
Shut up, Avant. You're a liar and I'm not buying your bullshit.

translation

I know you have never said anything about kids at all, but I need to mess with people, so fuck reality.

Chucho
04-19-2019, 05:42 PM
translation

I know you have never said anything about kids at all, but I need to mess with people, so fuck reality.

Larry The Liar

Avant
04-19-2019, 05:59 PM
Larry The Liar

Chucho, do something else guy, aren't you tired of that same old boring ass shit? We get it you lack communication skills and get a nut messing with people, and boring as fuck.

Chucho
04-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Chucho, do something else guy, aren't you tired of that same old boring ass shit? We get it you lack communication skills and get a nut messing with people, and boring as fuck.

You said it doesnt bother you yet you cant stop seeking me out and humping my leg. Why the lies, Larry?

Avant
04-19-2019, 06:21 PM
You said it doesnt bother you yet you cant stop seeking me out and humping my leg. Why the lies, Larry?

Chucho, do you ever answer a question? Dude, why is this shit all you ever do here? You can only mess with people, really? Dude, you come off looking like a boring know nothing. Start a thread, do something different, ok guy?

Chucho
04-19-2019, 06:47 PM
Chucho, do you ever answer a question? Dude, why is this shit all you ever do here? You can only mess with people, really? Dude, you come off looking like a boring know nothing. Start a thread, do something different, ok guy?

Stop having sex with kids first.

FrostKing
04-20-2019, 02:09 PM
Brotha, you're doing it wrong

Millennial_Messiah
04-20-2019, 03:55 PM
Brotha, you're doing it wrong

A cup of free Instant Donut Shop/French Vanilla at work + Coffee Mate supplied by the office = $0.00 > a cup of home brewed fancy coffee with store-bought cream and sugar for over a dollar

Will Hunting
04-20-2019, 08:53 PM
This line was funny the first time everyone heard it (the movie Airplane) and it’s been terribly unoriginal since then.

Mark Celibate
04-20-2019, 09:13 PM
For Avante thats with his dick in it.

rofl

'MC...off the pick and roll, rolling hard to the basket, finishing through the contact and teabagging the defender rotating late, putting him on the highlight reel, silencing the crowd, bench going crazy, guy on bench doing the stanky leg in celebration etc

aj3292
04-22-2019, 04:13 PM
You're brewing it wrong.

I second this. Coffee made with my French press is by far the most rich and delicious I've had.

SpursforSix
04-22-2019, 04:29 PM
I second this. Coffee made with my French press is by far the most rich and delicious I've had.

Bend over, I’ll fucking show you a French Press.

Xevious
04-22-2019, 04:31 PM
A cup of free Instant Donut Shop/French Vanilla at work + Coffee Mate supplied by the office = $0.00 > a cup of home brewed fancy coffee with store-bought cream and sugar for over a dollar
Instant french vanilla coffee with cream and sugar. Gross. I bet you put ketchup on your well done steak also.

SpursforSix
04-22-2019, 04:48 PM
Instant french vanilla coffee with cream and sugar. Gross. I bet you put ketchup on your well done steak also.

He’s trolling at this point. Originally, he was a serious poster that had consistently shitty takes. Now he’s just throwing out bullshit to make it seem like that’s what he was doing all along.

Millennial_Messiah
04-22-2019, 05:16 PM

Nope. Creamy horsey sauce on Pittsburgh char-medium rare. Also, sirloin only; ribeyes and prime ribs come with too much fat and gristle.

lebomb
04-23-2019, 12:14 PM

Yeah fresh brewed is better when Chuchos 325 lb #14 combination platter eatin momma with size 16 Mo Bamba feet, smashin dem coffee beans into a fine microscopic pulp............... is used to brew a pot with. :ihit

Chucho
04-23-2019, 01:16 PM
Yeah fresh brewed is better when Chuchos 325 lb #14 combination platter eatin momma with size 16 Mo Bamba feet, smashin dem coffee beans into a fine microscopic pulp............... is used to brew a pot with. :ihit

Yeah, it'd still taste better than the dude's assholes you lick, you latent homosexual.

Avant
04-25-2019, 02:17 AM
Yeah, it'd still taste better than the dude's assholes you lick, you latent homosexual.

All this freak ever does is that shit. THEN.....wants to play critic, hahahaha~~~~~~