PDA

View Full Version : Why is DeFrozen doing post game pressers representing the team?

$pursDynasty
04-16-2019, 11:34 PM
LMA has been here longer, better and more consistently. Smacks of Pop trying to prop him up as leader face of team, like letting him take all end of quarter shots. Heck I would prefer White over Depression.

monty4329
04-17-2019, 06:12 AM
makes me puke

$pursDynasty
04-17-2019, 06:47 AM
He is just the opposite of what the Spurs have been, high basketball IQ, mentally strong killers. You can have emo players on your roster but lifting them up as your standard bearer...smh. The Admiral was gifted, the big 3 were killers, I loved them representing the team. Even LMA has started getting a Spurs like toughness, but Demar, not at all.

Drom John
04-17-2019, 03:40 PM
It is my understanding that the press picks which players are at the postgame table, not the team.

KimmyGib
04-17-2019, 03:45 PM
DeRozan certainly has his faults, but gets more criticism around here than he deserves imo. I dunno, after watching what the team looks like with Mills, Belinelli, Forbes on the floor, makes me appreciate DeMar a lot more.

SpurPadre
04-17-2019, 03:47 PM
tbh, I prefer DeRozan speaking over LMA. He has been more thoughtful in his interviews throughout the year. However, I think White is the most insightful of the three and would like to see him do more post game pressers moving forward.

Dex
04-17-2019, 03:55 PM
DeRozen certainly has his faults, but gets more criticism around here than he deserves imo. I dunno, after watching what the team looks like with Mills, Belinelli, Forbes on the floor, makes me appreciate DeMar a lot more.

The people who constantly dump on DeRozan seem to have one thing in common, and it certainly isn't a high IQ.

ShutUp SayItAgain!
04-17-2019, 04:20 PM
LMA has been here longer, better and more consistently. Smacks of Pop trying to prop him up as leader face of team, like letting him take all end of quarter shots. Heck I would prefer White over Depression.

It's exactly this. ^^^ Pop's shitty coaching has spilled into the press conferences too smh :lol

ducks
04-17-2019, 04:21 PM
I prefer him over patty

CapitalEmm
04-17-2019, 04:51 PM
The people who constantly dump on DeRozan seem to have one thing in common, and it certainly isn't a high IQ.

bUt DeMaR hAd MoRe PoInTs

Can’t believe we went from The Beautiful Game to dump the ball to Demar and Lamarcus so their feelings aren’t hurt.